Thoughts on her body of work?

Thoughts on her body of work?

she looks like a typical skinnyfat thot

how does that even make sense?
also she's not fat at all

She's skinny, and fat. (skat) duh

I had my fill already with this nigger mumbo jumbo lingo amerifats keep using like ketchup

t. burger

women are supposed to have fat thighs and asses you dumb irish mongoloid

no, they're supposed to do a little bit of squats and deadlifts so they aren't skinnyfat.

A comprehensive and fair critique

women should be soft and feminine

I would motorboat her brap flaps with my dong.

No effort really.

How autistic are you?

autism

She's hot and a good actress, stop posting private pictures please

that's not a trap
it's an ambush

Boys don't have butts that cute

I can't help it, she shouldn't take pics if she wants nobody to see them

Emmas back is kino

Literally Richard Dawkins.

XDDDD

Richard Dawkins is cute then

Soft and flabby more like.

gross imo

Richard Dawkin's is not a very convincing woman. Needs work on the tits, hips and waist. I think the thighs are a lost cause and can't be salvaged.

Faggot

ITT: niggers

Well these pictures are old and she wasn't trying to look sexy for the camera shes literally trying on clothes with her stylist. Very fit recently

See what I said above. Also celebrities are in tip top shape all year round again these are old photos that were held by traders for years

Her stylist took them so she could pick out a bikini to try on, her stylist got hacked and the photos were taken down online because she holds the actual copyright to them

Literally a ten year old meme based on a shoop

damn you have a point

on the other hand, she's still a hypocrite for doing that topless shoot and having see through panties on at parties

she just does it naturally

looks legit to me. emma a man faced feminist shit

Don't mess with the classics.

hahaha oh woooow

strong faced women produce strong faced songs, you faggot

*sons, fucking keyboard

Does this picture make you feel uncomfortable?

No, actually. Emma looks so distinguished.
Like she could give a lecture while you're fucking her ass

They are supposed to have well developed legs and asses, they get that with muscle and some fat on top. Emma lacks a lot of muscle, but still has the fat.

Emma is a goddess with hairy arms, peach fuzz everywhere and a hairy pusy

She peaked around her late teens/ early 20s, when she was actually a bit chubbier. This is post peak I think, she's lost some weight but is showing her age.

That's been edited.

Feels sad man.

Is that the highest quality for the leaked photos?

Also, are those other three all real? I'm not sure about that last one

t. retard

That's not nice. I just don't recall ever hearing about any nip slips. Does she ever acknowledge her constant wardrobe malfunctions?

It's the highest quality I could find with a quick image search but there might be better ones. I don't know if the otgers are legit but they look real enough and you can find pictures of her in those outfits.

There was a forum with them, but all the links died, I think.

Why would there be different quality pics anyway?

Judging from pic related she started wearing some sort of protective gel to stop us from seeing anything. If we could get a fresh up skirt she would probably be wearing granny panties. T_T

why not just stop dressing like a hollywood ho then?
going out of her way when there's a simple solution

also I've never heard an explanation for that see-through underwear from her birthday.
and keep in mind that picture would have been illegal if it was taken a bit earlier.
really makes you think

What if all along she actually was Richard Dawkins taking a concept way too far in trying to prove there's no God?

She is a exhibitionist whore.

Seek a doctor.

This. If she really wanted us not to see her body she would switch to appropriate outfits instead of just using gel to cover her nipples but continuing to dress in revealing outfits. Fortunately this means there are probably nudes in existence and they will be leaked eventually.

You are mad at her for wearing sexy underwear? They were trying to lay on the ground to get photos.
you dont know what a hypocrtie means and she only was partially nude didnt even show nipple. she is not a prude why are you being mean?

in case you didnt know shes been a model for a while

b-b-but…MUH FEMINISM!

Sorry your waifu is a dirty skank.

It's a meme for faceblind autists though because the faces (nose and mouth) were shooped the same

True

Faceblind MGTOW autist detected

You cant handle emma admit it you are LOW T

I can see your IP, braindead faggot.
You're not sane.

because she wore elle macpherson underwear you idiot they look nice and she didnt intend to get photographed it made her really upset afterweards. if she was a slut she would have shaven so you could actually see her vagina all you can seee ar her nice oily pubes

He legitimately thinks in the other threads (and in this one right now) that only one person is emma posting so he's taken it to another level

Prove that I am talking to myself then. Protip: you can't.

Yes I am.

m8 everyone can tell you are the only autistic emmafag here.

she dresses normal all the time and has worn tons of normal dresses since she had the upskirt that was almost 9 years ago or something. you have mental problems if you think she's dressing slutty

I entered the thread after someone was already posting emma who is also here right now deal with it

see

the fourth gif you can see her cameltoe

She literally looks the same here

And like 18 years old

LOL m8 she played field hockey for brown
and is a certified yoga instructor

You're not fooling anyone m8

I was watching the matrix i just got here

sure you were lad

Those are some flabby legs

He's telling the truth. There are at least two of us in this thread right now.

ok m80

HI emmabro

what kind of slut wears see through underwear

in public, I might add

the emma watson kind of slut.

I'd rather see ASR nude, but I'd take Emma

Are you literally fucking retarded or what nutbutt?

you should reconsider who's the sane one here

Are you fucking retarded?
She picked see through strap underwear for a public engagement. Either she gets thrill from it underneath her clothes, or she wanted someone to see it

either way, she's a ho

look I'm sorry but she's a hypocritical slut

the ONLY reason she gets brownie points from me is because hermione is a cute and she doesn't shave her pubes or have any tattoos, the ultimate in degenerate ho-ness

She knew they would do that. She wanted them to take pictures of her hairy muff for spergs to salivate over. Honestly you can't be this naive.

Maybe she wanted to wear something fancy like girls do sometimes. You fucking idiot nobody saw them when she was in a restaurant.

Is this what sluts tell themselves?

Holy kek

I don't care who made the fucking underwear, fancy slutiness is still slutiness

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/r9k/
>>>/mgtow/
>>>/reddit/

I'm talking about it because literally no one ever did

I wouldn't expect you to understand that a girl would wear a thong or nice panties underneath a dress if they wanted and it isn't a big deal to anyone but a virgin

None of those boards have anything to do with the fact that she was a old hand with paparazzi tactics and would never have worn those panties if she cared about the picture being taken. Women like to flaunt occasionally. Even your precious Emma.

Dumb virgin

She could have not been wearing underwear you dumb fucks

Yes, she flaunted her muff for the paparazzi.

No the paparazzi were stationed like minutemen because it was her 18th bday. You've never had a gf if you think those panties are slutty. Plus she was not shaven, you can't even see anything but her pubes, you are SAD!

She knew they would be. You are a fool if you think otherwise. She was probably dying to break away from the pure Hermione straitjacket and showed out on her first day of adulthood. Muff is slang for pubic hair. So yes she flaunted her muff for the paparazzi.

You sound like, and I'm not even joking, a jealous roastie who is upset that she was uber popular and getting so much attention.

That's the thing if the pictures were taken of her entering the restaurant they would have been illegal. So she wasn't trying to do anything you degenerate, shit happens.

You are basically saying that she was a complete fool who had no idea what paparazzi do even though she had been famous for years and had dealt with them extensively. You sound like a delusional waifufag who can't stand the thought that she wanted to put on a little show.

Tisk tisk

She was leaving with her family and her family were in the car, I don't think she expected even with all her fame that the paparazzi would be foaming at the mouth right away, it's probably something that (if you've noticed) has made her become even more private. Shes barely posted pictures of herself these last couple years alone.

t. roastie

defend the slut, you're still a trashy ho no matter what

what she did was pretty much the same

she's covered in pubes down there, remember?

Post links then

And I'm 21

t. roastie
Those don't exist here you have no argument

Many types of underwear like the one in that picture right there are see through, many ladies underwear are see through in many parts, if anything the ones for her bday are actually less visible than those normal panties there in the harry potter costume picture, her in the bday picture have strips that cover up skin even.

So you're the age range where you weren't legal back when this happened so you didnt pay attention then, not spoonfeeding you

What happened to that?

Since when?

Fixed. Any woman who dresses like that has taken miles of dick.

Literally gay and stupid arent you m8

Since genetics was a thing you fucking weak jawed bitch

Yet many stronk wymyn of today have no children at all.

Ban the Holla Forumsposters, it's like high school aged kids trying to make sense with no common sense.

Very nice. Nothing crazy, but nice.
And bonus points for her sexual neck.

She looks terrible in those pictures.

no she doesn't nice try though

She does.

She doesn't you clearly dont have the entire set in HD. Nor do you realize she isn't sending these pics to anyone they were her stylists. Celebrities aren't in top shape all year round, old pictures. Yet still sexy

She looks frumpy in those to me. Your opinion does not change mine.

That's because she wasn't trying to look sexy

holy shit lol, what site am I on?

newsflash: your waifu is probably not reading this, you're not gonna score any points by denying that she's a loose floozy like all other women

t. roastie

this wtf man

You were fucking 10 11 or 12 when it happened no wonder you cant even fucking search google to find it you are such a fucking infantile bitch at 21

Nope

Waif material

what a cutie, would lick the back door

what is that picture on the right?

looks like a slut caught in the act of enjoying being a slut

I'm just now realizing what irks her about me.
In some pictures she looks like my mom when she was a teenager and in some pictures she kind of looks like me when I was around 9 years old

There's definitely some freudian sexual craziness going on here with why I'm so enamored with her face

It's called a rainstorm and wind blowing her dress you fucking dip