SJW Super Bowl Salt Thread

SJWs are freaking out after the Patriots' 4th quarter/overtime comeback when they were sure that literally fascist Tom Brady would lose. Some of them are saying it's giving them election night flashbacks. So post the salt and let's meme magic some suicides. There are fresh from Tumblr.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/828444827452899330
twitter.com/FreeJesseJames/media
backpage.com/
sbnation.com/2017/1/31/14413386/donald-trump-super-bowl-2017-patriots-vs-falcons-city-of-atlanta
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/597993941594693632
diarysarcasticcynic.tumblr.com/post/156877678894/oh-remember-that-time-this-blog-happened-yeah
jstor.org/stable/3600089
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html)
twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/828286486265028608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I AM A JAMES WHITE SUPREMACIST

Czeched.

checked, , also shamelessly checking these from last thread.

Checked. Atlanta burns tonight

Checked

Gentlemen please, there's been enough magic tonight.

Tumblr salt is the best salt. They're the frothing at the mouth retards of the leftist sphere.

Check'd

I don't even pay attention to sports but I wanted the Patriots to lose because they are 100% over powered, they win way too much and its just plain boring, its like in a multiplayer video game where one team constantly crushed the other and gets triple their score over and over and eventually the losing team disconnects because its just too much
Its like watching a heavy weight fighting champion go and beat up a bunch of kids in a fighting competition
I think the Patriots should be forcibly broken up and all the members should be sent to other teams, basically the NFL equivalent of a team scramble forced by the mods or a vote system or whatever
Also all sports are bread and circus faggotry anyways, fucking Tom Brady gets paid 40 million dollars to throw a ball around and glorify being a Chad, we could build so much infrastructure with that money, and we could stop so many girls from becoming machiavellian real politik cock carousel whores if they didn't have a bunch of Chad's to be attracted to

Literally how? Its fucking sports, sports are retarded
You think because the patriots are mostly white and the falcons are mostly black that it becomes a white victory?
A white victory would be destroying the anti white social systems that pin us down, like the glorification of brute strength and the sucking of money away from people for shit tier meat head entertainment instead of putting that money into infrastructure

More Meme magic. There is never enough.

For fucks sake, the amount of salt that I've bathed in over the past few months… praise kek. I love you, Holla Forums. May the salt mines never be depleted.

i like your dubs, but you still hate fun user

Fuck off, copypasta faggot. Wasted dubs.

Shadilay.

No we have to keep winning.

It's a white victory because Tom brady, and many people tied to the patriots are trump supporters. On top of that the whitest team in the league just beat one of the blackest cities on FUCKING BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!

GAS GAS GAS!
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS!
TONIGHT
I'LL FLY
AND BE YOUR LOVER!

We'll go back to hating niggerball in, like, a day, m8. Loosen up.

Hey /pol
this is the owner of the Atlanta Falcons
what do you think?

Oh that stupid ass stat that the national center for domestic abuse has said is a myth for YEARS now.

(Checked)
We're reaching kvetching levels previously unimaginable

I feel like my meme magic level has gone up today. We're becoming stronger together.

Jew.
So is the Pats owner.

look goyim, I posted it again
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/hell/

In the Hall of the Mountain King Patriots victory webm when?

The magic is only just beginning.

77 for kek and whites

May the ride never end.

I already see the political and social commentary from SJWs: Patriots benefit from white privilege and that's why they won.

=S H A D I L A Y=

This salt is so delicious

ya, but Kraft looks less like a jew I guess

Karma and Justice are alive and well, toadharry. You're just on the wrong side of history. But whatever keep breaking up the left more and more.

CREW niggers are THIS mad.

LET  THE  SALT  FLOW

Yes they are

Nice one.

Oh you have no idea what you're in for

How fucking newfag can you be, Spencer, For fuck's sake.

Seems the time to live in. Thoughts Holla Forums?

lel

Sports are not fun, you know how many guys get fucked over socially in public school or college because they aren't in the loop sports wise? You know how much pussy jocks drown in because they can throw a ball good?

It still does more harm than good, it just keeps fueling the goyball machine
B R E A D
B
R
E
A
D

A N D
A
N
D

C I R C U S E S
C
I
R
C
U
S
E
S

No I wont, not only do sports fuck our country over its also personal, all chads warp gender roles around them like a black hole, for every girl that rejects you its because some guy who is a good goy piece of shit attracted her more than you

There is never too much. You better not be getting tired of winning user.
BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING

SUPER BOWL
SUPER SALT

correct.

Incredible.

WEW lad

Oh yes.

The patriots score two touchdowns and two point conversions (88) to tie the game and force it into overtime. Patriots win.

SALT BOWL
SALT BOWL
SALT BOWL
SALT BOWL
SALT BOWL
SALT BOWL

Shill your nigger shit somewhere else.

We get it. You're mad that chicks don't get wet for math club. Let me guess, you think getting /fit/ just makes you a chad nigger right?

i am wrapped securely in a blanket of my own smugness

Spencer get out of here!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trump wins even when he doesn't play

Yeah, years ago, some feminist organization bought Super Bowl air time for a commercial that said that shit, then it got debunked by one of the major networks with evidence.

INB4 BLM riots
Please tell me there BLM ass hurt tweets

there are already rots happening in atlanta user

Search "white supremacy" on twatter.

Chads dont deserve what they have in life, all they are is just a bunch of niggers but white

There used to be a time when they didn't even exist or if they did they were powerless because of the way society was set up

When you let them run loose and let girls do the same the girls will flock to them and throw us to the curb

*drifts*

We need to get some streams up quick. The night isn't over anons.

SUPER SALT BOWL I

IS THIS THE BEST TIMELINE OR WHAT?

I know we take it for granted by now, but those Bay Area shitfuck tech companies chimpout at the merest slight against niggers, yet the untermensch can be brazen as all fuck with anti-white abuse.

Truly dystopic. Enough.

Unreal

Would you say hes a more krafty jew then?

do some lifting. you will feel better, I promise. unless you are just a shill. then get the fuck out

I never liked Tom Brady, ever since spygate. But now these fuckers on jumping on my bandwagon. Fuck them, fuck Brady too.

t. eternal beta

How many tweets so far in regards to our win?

How many normalfag Patriot fans will be redpilled by the endless salt and kvetching?

I mean if they WANT us to say racist shit, then ok.

You're going you let your petty little sportball preferences get in the way of this massive cultural warfare win? Get fucked user. This was symbolic victory for us.

Chill out, /r9k/. Jesus.

no thanks

How much do you squat?

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Tom Brady" bullshit that's going on in the NFL system right now. Tom Brady deserves much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Tom Brady in Boston for 5 Super Bowl Rings (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of Negro Defence with my Tom Brady.
Patriots spend years working on a single Tom Brady and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Quarter Back known to mankind.
Tom Brady is thrice as sharp as Negro Quarter Backs and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a Negro can Pass through, Tom Brady can Pass through better. I'm pretty sure Tom could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple Pass.
Ever wonder why Atlanta never bothered beating the New England Patriots? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Tom Brady and his Pass of destruction. Even in Deflategate, American Jews targeted To, with a suspension first because his Passing power was feared and respected.
So what am I saying? Tom Brady is simply the best Quarter Back that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the NFL system. Here is the stat block I propose for Tom Brady:
(One-Handed Exotic Pass)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork
(Two-Handed Exotic Pass)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork
Now that seems a lot more representative of the Passing power of Tom Brady in Real Life
tl;dr = Tom Brady needs to do more damage in NFL, see my new stat block.

#FootballSoWhite

^I usually hate people saying something has to be 'meme'd', but this has to be. This will turn niggers off football and further cut into the NFL kikes profits who gave into nig nogs.

Surely there must be a few SJW cucks stupid enough to go and livestream that.

Today was Trayvon Martin's birthday

As a scientist, the Cult of Reason science worshippers must be purged.

Already lifted for a while didn't do anything
Girls can practically smell the "he isn't a normalfag and he sure as shit isn't a chad" coming from me
I've gotten to the point where they generally don't have a problem being around me and some of them even like me but as soon as I show any interest in them they distance themselves, I basically get insta friend zoned by any girl I show any interest in beyond just being friends

Nigger

Fucking no, I demand pussy, I demand that when RWDS happen and the great purge arrives that I get to fuck girls even if they don't want it

I don't remember how much I did and it doesn't matter gym nigger

IDS HABBENING :DDDDD D

Holy shit, really?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He has some good bantz today.

Thanks for letting me know, Spencer.

They do.
They're winning

Honestly the Piers' redemption saga has been satisfying to watch.

No fucking way. Kek just keeps on giving

Why are SJWs this butthurt about the Patriots winning the superbowl? I don't follow burgerland football so I have no idea what this social media chimpout is about.

It's weird as fuck that in the current year I go on kikebook and see Implicit Richard talking about sportsball and white identity

Please tell me there's a followup image with that SJW melting down and blaming the patriarchy or something.

Holy shot. This is some redistribution of wealth tier commie shit right here. Reported.

I'm not gonna fellate some faggot because they share the same views as you did to pewdiepie. Tom Brady was always overrated the same way Manning was. Superbowl has always been fixed as fuck and the fact that the Ravens won one and as the Broncos did right before the MVP was retiring didn't give that away, but the Patrioits might have deserved a win since all the fucking times they choked in the playoffs all these years, I guess this win was a pity win.

I am swimming in my own smugness
kekking
wewwing
No one checks my dubs
I'm the smugness that rules your mind
tears of keks stream from my sides
i wish only to check the sweet, sweet digits
the keks that i have kekked for thee
gushing
no smugness for the liberal
(kek)
endless COMFY

Even fucking Nate Bronze has been bringing on the banter today

The quarterback of the winning team is a friend/supporter of Trump, or something like that.

Back to /r9k/, faggot. Most of us hate niggerball too, this was a symbolic cultural intervention. Stop REEing.

Some of the players and I think the owner of the team support Trump. Therefore it's literally white supremacy even though a nigger won the game for the pats

Hmmm.

You'd have to leave your mom's basement first

Tom Brady is white and he also had a MAGA hat in his locker. The patriots are the whitest team in the NFL and Tom Brady is known for throwing to white wide receivers only.

t. betamale

This is seriously amazing. Liberals and shitskins are now mad at Trump supporters and white people even though THEY ARE THE ONES WHO POLITICIZED THIS WHOLE THING

Breen's VA is dead.

So you hate how niggers act, yet want to be like one.

Chimpout?
Chimout!
I NEED A LIVE STREAM, STAT

the Pats team today is like 50-60% new players since their last super bowl

the OP nigga dont know shit about footbull

Look at all these newfags falling for the "katanas are underpowered in D20" copypasta variant. Come on, now.

Anyway, I just want to point out that this confirms that Trump is a time traveler. Check the date of pic-related.

And oh boy is the salt delicious. Which is strange, because this isn't even supposed to be political. It's just a stupid game of niggerball. But because Trump said he supported the Pats, that meant all the liberals suddenly became hardcore Falcons fans. It's like liberals lost at every level lately and are desperate to claim victory somewhere even if it's politically irrelevant.
And that's what makes this so great. Beating "Trump's team" was supposed to be their own little way of rationalizing a consolation prize for themselves. ie "well Drumpf is in charge but at least his favorite team is going to get BTFO!"

But no, they can't even get their shitty little participation trophy. Trump just keeps winning and winning on all levels. No quarter, top kek.

Don't forget that the nigger's name is James White.

WEEEEEEW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN PROPERLY EXPRESS HOW MUCH I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW

Who wants to bet you'll get attacked for wearing a Patriots hat for being an ebil hidden nahzi

Someone keeps asking what our next major act of meme magic should be. I say we should meme Twatter out of fucking existence, once and for all.

Patriots basically represent White America. Falcons represent jew controlled negroes.
Brady always wins baby!

That's it? I thought someone on the team would've at least shot a nigger for this scale of butthurt.

This causes the libs to reveal their true selves.

Get your commemorative Pepes at a low, low price, but only if you call in right now can you double your offer!

THATS TWO ULTRA RARE SPECIAL EDITION MINT PEPES FOR ONLY 1 PAIR OF DUBS
r8 oc

mein gott

So you want to be trash like the Soviets in Germany after the war. Quit LARPing and bitching. I used to bitch about women a lot like you and it never fixed anything. Do something about it. If you're so convinced you're a weirdo, find a girl who's a weirdo herself. They exist. All women don't want Chad. Superficial Stacys who marry Chad for his money and then divorce him and take half of it marry Chad. For his money. Not him.

This is golden

KEK HATES LIBERALS

Nope. The kvetching is real.

What the actual fuck is the left doing

You're damn right he does, you fucking cuck.

wow user, you are truly pathetic.

Praise goodness.

That's a funny way of spelling Jews

Fucking sold.

i know this is only tangentially related, but that remember that one commercial with the "secret society" in it?
was the the fucking pizzagate pedophile symbol in the background?

saved

Be not so hasty. It is a source of much salt, and an effective vector to disseminate our memes.

wtf i love sports now

The left is falling apart, amidst all media narratives and other shit trying to ignore it or paint the image that the right is falling into hysterics with protests and shit.

no one knows
we're in full-blown tantrum mode

That one was pretty interesting. Remember what it was advertising? Avocados from Mexico.

Oy Vey!

This.
Without a suitable replacement crashing twatter with no survivors wouldn't really accomplish anything.

No, Boy Love symbol is a triangular spiral.

but i dont want to imagine myself as a kike piers

Tom Brady slumped, his head hanging down seeing the score 28-3. His jersey torn and bloody and his own autographed football damaged and deflated as his own ego. The Falcons gathered cackling at the sad and defeated Tom Brady ready to reap his soul and send him to the depths of hell.

"Did you truly think you can defeat diversity Tom?" One of the players said grinning wickedly. "Did you truly think that there is a God who can save you from this fate? Well I'm here to tell you that the fun shall stop here."

Tom Brady closed his eyes bracing for his death ready to draw his last breath knowing that he was too weak to stop the Falcon menace from stealing his fifth victory in the Superbowl.

Suddenly, a man in a black suit and blonde hair sat next to him. It was Donald Trump! "Tom I always knew you were my pick for Patriots. You've believed in me as I believed in you. That's what won me the election and that alone will alone will win you the Superbowl. Make me proud Tom. I believe in you."

Tom Brady stood up his, his muscles grew larger and his face was stern ready to fight back against the Falcons. Ready to win the Superbowl for God and the emperor Trump.

"I will not falter." Tom said "I will not surrender! I WILL DEFEAT YOU FOR THE GLORY OF AMERICA!"

She actually thinks Trump was lying in bed praying "O Lord, please deliver me from the tweeted middle finger of some lardass who doesn't wash her vag."

PRAISE KEK

Great work Gabe, just wait until the entire cast dies off. Piggu.

Don't they have some dinner/meet-and-greet planned?

Someone asked for it and I made it

Every. God. Damn. Time.

Does he think they'll reach a new power level if they stand upon Trump's new holy ground?

Are you sure? He used his own shekels to build the Patriot's Stadium.

(Checked)
The synchronicity is crazy

I'm still waiting for a decent explanation from them as to how the Pats making a comeback on the heels of the Falcons fucking everything up is 'white supremacy'. Has anyone offered a reason other than just parroting what the others in the echo chamber are saying?

Ah, what am I saying. How silly of me to expect them to have a cogent argument. Or any argument.

何、今私はス玉のポーツを愛します

That's what's so great about this. They made fools out of themselves by turning this into a Trump vs anti-Trump thing for no real reason.
IT WAS JUST A STUPID GAME OF NIGGERBALL
But they couldn't help themselves, and they decided to make it political.

I literally gave zero fucks until I saw the comeback. They're the ones who tried to make Atlanta vs New England into an allegory of Black vs White America, with all their hatred pointed toward Brady, an avid friend of Trump. So it was all the more hilarious when their blatant politicization of an innocent game blew back in their faces.

Not you again. Your additive is obviously what's stopping you from getting laid, faggot.

(checked)
This day has been one hell of a win.

Their tard levels are off the charts, and they have been for some time. It only gets worse from here. It's beyond parody, but that's not even remarkable anymore. There's no limit to the depths of this bottomless pit of irrationality.

and you still lost

All this salt coming though my monitor has sandblasted the features off my face.

*Attitude*

How fat do you suppose this person is to think that's a concern?

Yes, the winners always go to the white house. A lot of the black players said they won't go though, kek.

Do you remember how Trump said we'd get tired of winning ? We're only just getting started and this kid can't handle it. Literally writes a paragraph about how some people shouldn't be allowed to win too much.

Now I knowing what the phrase 'God fearing' means
I see how powerful memes are
I am meme fearing
I would never go against memes, for they re all powerful, and their wrath may one day fall upon me
I will instead abide by the meme, and let it guide me through life
and in this way I can find true paradise for myself

these people never had scarlet fever obviously

Wish this fucks would leave our fucking country already

I've never lived in a basement in my life

Putting our women back into line and taking what's ours anyways =/= to being like a nigger

There are no girls that aren't turbo slut cock carousel pieces of trash where I live, they are all shit, I'm not a weirdo, there's nothing wrong with me, what's wrong is this Weimar tier hell hole we are living in

Go to hell

Even hitler and friends broke monopolies and cartels and shit up, passed laws that said a corporation could only keep 25% of the profit it makes

Fuck the NFL and all major league sports

I will never stop reeing until I get pussy, there is a contingent of nationalists/facists/anti-globalists/whatever that have been left out in the sex department and its personal for us and you cannot ignore us indefinitely

What attitude?

FOR THE EMPRAH!

This fag shows up everyone now and then to bitch about how he hasn't had sex and it's the worst thing that has ever happened and a cruelty worse than death. If he put the same effort into improving himself and not being a mopey, pathetic piece of shit he'd probably stand a chance, but he wont. Don't waste your time trying to help him or give him advice he's ignored it int he past and will ignore it now.

It's not rigged, your team just has more niggers.
I think.
This and the Olympics were the only times I cared about sports.

Full house! NOICE.

(checked)
THOSE ARE MAGNIFICENT DIGITS ACCOMPANYING AN IMMACULATE POST

Anybody else smell Bitch-made shills trying to dogwhistle?

Kek has spoken.

The only promise he couldn't keep.

When the most difficult event in your life was getting chicken pox.

These people……

not really a football fan, i like the sport but don't follow a specific team. Generally i would go for the underdog in the superbowl but this is why I was rooting for the Pats tonight

Still a virgin

Go to hell

He sure came a long way.

are you me?

I've read some stupid shit before but holyshit. Stupid football watching nigger. lmfao

Found your problem.

That's a rhetorical question, I assume.

chimp out?

What the fuck is this nigger talking about

Its impossible for me to play hardcore sports like basketball or football or anything because these jock chad faggots have years and years of experience and training of various forms of goyball so its like a lv 1 in an MMORPG trying to dungeon raid with lv 80s

He can't help himself neither can I help him.

I remember that article the Jews wrote about him trying to make off how honorary Jewish Tom Brady is.

… Kek, what does this mean?

lmao, you will never ever get laid with a white woman, maybe negresses will let you fuck them for some money

Fucking kike vocabulary

These past few days since Trump got in seems like more has happened than in all of Obongo's 8 years

maybe ill just put a gun to ones head someday and make her

And? I don't see the part where you say.

And the Patriot's owner…. here's a description:

FFS, how did these retards make the Superb Owl a race or social issue. I wasn't a Brady fan before, but I am now.

r8 it 8/8 its gr8 m8

At least he is good friends with Trump.

Kek, find some many hobbies. As for the date thing, the only way to get better is to have experience flirting with girls.

Don't be so hard on yourself user.
Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Everything is a race/social issue to these fucks if they can virtue signal about it

Their politics are their religion and they cannot function if their religion is not adhered to at all times.

Kikespeak is truly cringeworthy.

Abilist much

The number one girl repellent is being insecure. Whatever it is that's making you insecure, fix that. Get confidence. You can fake who you are and it will get you laid short term but long term will make you miserable. If you dislike yourself and cant hide it, you won't get a girl.

No, it was an honest one. I've seen leagues of these 'Well, looks like WHITE SUPREMACY won' tweets and I have no earthly idea how they're arriving at that conclusion; especially since a black guy got the Pats the winning touchdown.

Was there some referee fuckery or something?

Theres not really anything else I can do for my vibe, I can only read but so many books and spend but so many hours talking to people
I try and fail to escalate, they aren't interested
what?

Very bigoted for an SJW.

All these failures to get dubs.

gee, it's almost as if your problem isn't entirely physical
almost like you have a personality flaw or something

I don't believe that they even pretend to care about their BS definitions anymore. Racist just means anything that they don't like. It's similar to degenerate in that respect.

Krystal.

It's called knowing memes, user.

Add yours to the list.

You need to go.

The "argument" is that since Tom Brady was seen with a Trump hat it means that Brady supported Trump, who is literally a white supremacist, thus Tom Brady is also a white supremacist, thus his team is also made of white supremacists because normalfags can't name another person on that handegg team.

this has to be a troll. nobody is this pathetic

PSA: keep calling them CTR, make their rebranding attempt fail

Tonight every nationalist, right-minded, smart, fascist, smug soul on earth is from New England. Lose, Falcons, lose.

IGNORE THE FAGGOT
HE IS TRYING TO DERAIL
MINE SALT AND BRING IT HERE

The fabled negro compassion for others once again comes into play.

They're just ass-blasted because Brady and the coach are good friends with Trump. Beyond that, it is just retards being retards.

why don't you just pay for a hooker to get pressure off and get some confidence back?

far right is a deep cover user

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/828444827452899330

I live in Atlanta and am glad the Pats won simply because of the memes it has produced. Leftists should constantly be literally shaking. It's more important than any game.

Maybe hes talking about how desperate Cripple people flail. When they try gasping for air when he tightens the grip around their neck to feel Superior.

Please, user. It's going to be at least 2026 and God Emperor Trump's Fourth Term before that happens.

Maybe women are repelled by your obviously gigantic sperg helmet there dodgeball champ.

Praise kek

Sold. check em

Today was an excellent day.

or alternately
I miss when people's reason for hating a team was simply fuck 'em.

maybe you'll get a lethal injection and we'll all cheer

Early in the game it looked like the Pats were throwing it, other than that, no

Fucking kek

Someone at twitter is REALLY triggered.

Fierce Klingon warrior

I love living in this timeline.

your sexy digits confirm that

Sage

The entire Trump family is so based

CHECKED for God Emperor's 4th term

resplendent

looooooooooool

So you've done none of those things? It's your own damn fault if you're a virgin, man the fuck up.

Lets be honest here. Anybody that supports the Falcons and is a Hillary supporter is a nigger. They aren't going to know where Britain is much less care about Brexit.

so is far back left

The worst thing about them is their fucking hypocrisy. They like to say they're so rational and scientific but show them hard evidence for mental differences between the races and they'll lose their fucking minds and ignore it.

You either lifted like a bitch or didn't eat enough, faggot. You want all the fruits of life handed to you without having to work for them like some lefty bitch.

how deluded are these people, how desperate for any sort of attention that they have to tie the NFL championship game to Trump winning the election and then tweet incessantly about it so their "followers" don't forget about them for 4-5 hours on Super Bowl Sunday

No fucking way.

Checked and kek'd

Checked lad

fucking kek

So you're not just a faggot, but a FURfaggot too. Gotcha.

i saw her, if only the internet found her sooner

I didn't even watch Digimon when I was a lad maybe a few episodes and played with the keyring toys and the cards.

Why is Renamon so popular online? I guess we'll never know.

You can sign up to a public speaking class, you can improve the deepness of your voice (look at his first videos to see how much he did this) as for keeping up your physical regimen you do this for yourself not because you're going to meet a girl. Always have your goals focused on yourself first and girls as a bonus and posting Marxist slop does not earn you any respect it's like the people who post IR porn if you save and post that stuff you're supporting it.

please be real

Nice dubs, and today has been fun even Nate Magnesium joined the fun

OOOOoooo oooh, I was I was a blue jay up in the sky

(checked)
THOSE DIGITS

It's called watching Season 3 of Digimon at the tender age of 28 when it was on Fox Kids back in 2001.
Holla Forums is love, Holla Forums is life

It's funny cause the meme was made here

he probably gets a hard on from the fact you recognize him

My childhood is offended

Top goy

Pats have a load of white players on their team. Their star player (Tom Brady) is their quarterback, the tight end (who was hurt and missed the game) is Rob Gronkowski and is built like a damn statue. Danny Amendola, Julian Edelman and Chris Hogan are all white wide receivers (who are typically black). Their owner is a personal friend of Trump, and Brady is a Trump supporter. Atlanta on the other hand is a VERY black team, and those SJWs wanted them to win and hate the Pats. Also this is the Pats 7th Super Bowl appearance in 15 years and they're now 5-2 in those games (all wins by Brady and their head coach [also white] Bill Belichick).

tldr - white wins so SJWs chimp.

At least it wasn't promoting racemixing.

Nigga, that's TAME. Don't make me start digging on e621.

Why who's your favourite?

Meme Magic controls the Superbowl

lol. Don you're alright.

Check'em, nigger.

i was upset i didn't get 77222, but i see it went to a worthy cause. shine on you crazy diamond

I want Donald to defund ACLU and NAACP and La Raza, and all these other faggot communist subversive anti American saboteurs.

If I had to guess, it's probably that she's a furfag's wet dream. She's a fox with womanish curves.

Kek is going all out today.

talk about fucking brainwashed

Meme magick controls reality itself.

Someone at twitter got so mad they retroactively put the (((spoiler tag))) on all his media.

twitter.com/FreeJesseJames/media

SHADILAY

also Brady is one of the greatest QBs in history, certainly one of the most well-known. He's perpetually successful, he's white, good looking, married to a gorgeous woman, seems like a nice guy in interviews

He's everything SJWs and beta orbiters hate about white men

HOLY SHIT!

fucking checked.

Shit.

HEIL KEK

More of this stupid nigger. Holyshit

Kek

(Heil'd)

People actually tell me I look good and girls regularly smile and look up and ask me how tall I am
I literally never get that look from that picture unless I show interest beyond just friends in a girl, as long as I act platonic they seem to be cool with me and like being around me or at least dont care

Gee its almost like I live in a fucked up society and spent the first 18 years of my life in isolation so I never learned how to blend in and its been like trying to climb mount everest just to get to where I am now

Because its worse to have done it once and then be cut off from it than to have never done it at all
Its like going to heaven and then being dragged back down to earth in mythological terms
And I dont have enough money to do it regularly
Also it totally eliminates the validation factor, the ultimate "you are worthy, you have value, you are a man" in life

Ive done all of them

Maybe Ill get an RPK and 15 drum mags each holding 200 rounds a piece and slaughter some urban area

KEK WILLS IT

Fucking classic

Y-You too

top kek

KEK BE PRAISED

unless Ivanka converted to judaism as a way to trick jews probably not

you…too?

nice

What in the fuck is this nigger attempting to communicate?

It just won't stop

Any possibility of a chimpout?

Togemon or Gabumon. Gabumon was badass.

weew lad

What a fucking faggot you are.

Was not into melonthrow UP UNTIL NOW!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE THE EMPEROR'S CHAMPION!

No, that only happens when the nogs win.

What the shit?
We're going to need our best nogspeak translator for that one.

Goddamn, this guy thinks watching midgets wipe their asses is somehow more dignified than "watching cripples?"

He's not wrong

Hes attempt to speak English & not Bix nood

Maybe I should check these dubs instead.

Home is full!

WEEW
E
E
W

But they did win an all expenses paid trip to the cotton fields

(checked)
THE DUBS IN THIS THREAD ARE INSANE

He a good boy who dindu nuffin and da whitey alwyas blaming him for shiieeeet he didn do

Shit son

DUBS TRAIN A ROLLIN'

Checked

make sure you live stream it for us

He really has become pic related.

There is many negros in this football game what is the big deal?

If dubs, the city of Atlanta burns for the second time tonight.

Oh wait, I think by mugging he means "mean mugging" as in giving dirty looks. As in people think he gives others dirty looks but he's just farting. I think.

FUCK

Show riots pl0x

Rolling for Sherman shenanigans.

That's quite a combo there.
PRAISE HIM!

here. have my dubs instead

That's almost as good as "The Falcons won the popular vote."

Oooooh, that would make sense.

I speak fluent hoodmonkey. He's saying that he accidentally passed gas and he murdered everyone who witnessed it to protect his street credibility and reputation as a banger who has never actually experienced flatulence. And then he went on twitter and admitted to rectal gases escaping his anus, thereby destroying said street credibility.

HE'S IN THIS THREAD?!

Pity. Any word on Antifa's shitting up the patriot Parade yet?

Mugged basically means giving someone the evil eye, the shitty look.

He's using it in a really retarded context though and basically means he's staring people down cause he thinks they smelled him fart or something? Holy shit subhuman gross to be posting about that on twitter, almost kind of autistic as fuck too, sad!

CURRENT YEAR + 1

WHITE PEOPLE I CANT EVEN

THANK YOU TOM BRADY
PRAISE KEK
MAGA

+2

WE

WUZ

you are a pathetic loser and you always will be. Might as well just an hero

WUZ

Is IT HAPPENING?

My bix nood to english translator is broken.

KANGS

NAZIS

I went to high school in a really niggered area and I know their dialect well, and I have no fcking idea what he is saying.

Those dubs say yes.

We have become alchemists, transmuting butthurt into salt.

Your dubs indicate that yes, it is.

I think we've breached Sodium Chloride and have graduated to straight up Sodium ingots.

SWASTIKAS

N

ooh baby

confirmed by your dubs

WEW

Literally the only thing that actually made me angry in that image.

WEW LAD

You're trying too hard. And I bet your idea of fashionable would make r/Male Fashion Advice look well-heeled and stylish.

Also you're looking for women in all the wrong places.

if by faggot you mean "not a cuck"

Not very accurate.
Aren't we the same way?

2016 the year of the fire monkey - the year everything started to go right

2017 month number 2 Entering the year of the firecock - I'm not used to this amount of winning …. it's truly so amazing i am so proud.

Not Tired Of Winning

DUBS CONFIRMING DUBS
KEK WILLS IT

(checked)
Are we starting the fire?

SHEEEEEEIT

OW

THREAD IS BLESSED

S H A D I L A Y
ATLANTA BURNS

thats lalibela 1300's
everysea faring nation in the northern hemisphere has that symbol

fukken saved

So what the odds of a riot since Atlanta lost?

If this thread is really blessed, why arnt I getting dubs?

I'm far left but I've been a Patriots fan all my life, loving the tears from idiots who think Tom Brady is a racist. You will probably ban me but whatever.

the dubs go where they're needed user.
Have faith and they will come to you.

Checked.

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 in favor of a riot.

77%

because you lack faith

I don't know, but nice dubs.

I'm getting a part time job soon and I'm going to use the money to get my own place near my college to host parties out of and lure people in, feed them all the alcohol they want, and fuck easy party sluts who are partially drunk

Have faith, user. Kek rewards the patient and the contributing.

Pretty fucking good, I should say.

ALREADY HAPPENING

SHADILAY

Fuck it
Check 'em

stream me

Any streams?
WE NEED EYES ON THE GROUND.

tbh I hate you but best of luck anyways sexual frustration user

you have 0 reason to hate me

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING

Hope you like STDs

Thou hath proclaimed that I hade been betwixt when, in actuality, flatulance had beset me. Thineself who had experienced the latter will be set asunder when I cease these jests and take flight.

I have (12) reasons

in the year of kek 2017 not drowing in pussy being an user. an hero please

plz be real

If being a virgin bothers you so much, just pay a hooker and get on with your life.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING DUBS

Steps to getting the girl
1. Make yourself as awesome as you can. Physical fitness, confidence, grooming, social status (better to dominate a room than be "liked" by cucks), KINDNESS (to your loved ones), FIRMNESS with everyone else.
2. Learn how to flirt (Small to Big jokes, compliments etc, use proportionality). READ BODY LANGUAGE, FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. It's like easing yourself into a hot tub, you don't cannonball, you dip a toe, then put a foot in, then legs, then when it seems comfy you ease into it all the way)
3. Escalate - go on a date, keep reading signals, escalate physical contact when SHE'S comfortable. Once you're kissing and groping then it's usually "my place or yours."

Lots of girls will put in effort too, don't worry about escalating too quickly, but DO worry about escalating at the wrong time or misreading her body language. If you calm the sperginess down, there's a good chance she'll bang you. The main thing is remaining calm at all times, don't panic or get nervous, no matter what.

If you hate yourself, none of what I wrote will have an impact and you'll self-sabotage. Step 1 is to not hate yourself anymore, and virginity is not a legitimate reason to hate yourself in a society created by jews who have set up white men for failure. The jews are always trying to kill us, and every day we draw breath is a knife in the heart of the jew.

Brady is married to a immigrant who is worth a shit more than he is, but these libtards call him racist, sexist, and xenophobic. They aren't even trying anymore. Just fucking buzzword repeating robocucks

so much this, and stop blogging on Holla Forums it's pathetic

SPREAD THIS SHIT ON TWATTER NOW. Their minds are malleable at this moment. We can make them believe this.

Product of a fatherless household, most likely.

Lol mad cuck trying to fit in

Stand back guys, we've got a real success story on our hands.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

odds of getting hiv/aids are non existent from straight sex, all others can be cured with anti biotics except herpes but that has 0 symptoms 99% of the time anyways and the 1% it does have symptoms they are next to nothing anyways

oh yeah like what

no because see here

If your attitude is that shitty then no wonder girls want nothing to do with you. You're a fucking disaster.

Russia hacked the SUPER BOWL!

No one is triggering people with Sherman? For shame.

Sad!

Claiming a 3D waifu

What did she mean by this?

Went to CNN to make sure this was a gag (you never know, anymore) and noticed something: those fucking faggots keep referring to him as "Donald Trump" and not "President Trump." Fucking bitter, salty juden.

Gas yourself, schlomo.

Kek.

Just ignore the little Elliot Rodger wannabe

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they call you racist, then you win.

(checked)
Seems real to me.

user, let me share with you a bit of information you seem to have not gotten the memo on:
All women are prostitutes, some are just more up front about it than others.

She Jew?

I blame the jews for the "supreme gentlemen" epidemic.

When you hack the scoreboard and the password was "123456passcode"

Missed these, holy shit just fucking kill yourself /r9k/

Their heads will explode.

And it will create a feedback loop and pic related will happen.

Sad!

Reminded me of this. I'd like to see that faggot play a game.

You won't be saying that when you have the clap, herpes, or genital warts.

I sort of feel bad for him but also he might just be a troll

each post you made you derailing faggot, seriously just get a whore, if you're in canada backpage.com/ go to the escort section

if kek wills it.

Tom Brady gave him one of his Superbowl helemts, signed. Trump and Brady are pretty good friends.

I didn't say anything about attitude, you know what I'm saying will work, fraternities do it all the time even non fraternity people host parties and do it too

The formula is

Elliot rodger never came up with any actual ideas to get laid

No fuck you

Honestly you just sound like a faggot. Superior men have always been superior to you.
You short fag?

PRAISE KEK

6'4 but height doesn't matter

and niggers rape. That doesn't make either a legitimate strategy.

Is that what you want to be? A nigger?

WEW

I'm tired. Dubs and I keep shitposting instead of going to bed. What does Kek want me to do

nothing i love more than slaughtering drumpfcucks

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You have to be a troll

>Liking The SJW Funtime Happy Hour.

Better save some of that gas for yourself, Moishe.

You obviously don't get the social dynamics behind college parties

Focus on the salt. Enough about the STD faggot pls.

Just got this spam email.
I guess they don't feel in charge.

NO REFUNDS

WHITES WIN

Gee, I wonder why she's getting so much hate.

Satan's got the right idea.

KEK DEMANDS OF YOU EVERYTHING
AND IN RETURN HE GRANTS YOU VICTORY

everything is legit when it comes to getting laid when the entire society is telling you that you arent good enough

SATAN TRIPS CONFIRM, MOISHE IS GASSED

Dude, really just fuck off and kill yourself. Or better yet, take it from one virginal faggot to another:

Stop being so self-conscious like a fucking insecure faggot and quit worrying about sex all the goddamn time

Seriously, just learn when to not to talk or act like a faggot in public. Maybe someone will take a liking to you then.

Says the guy who can't get laid.

Did it ever occur to you that frat boys lie?

Holy shit. This thread truly is blessed

Fuck off with your cry baby blogshit. Spend more time bitching compared to going out and doing.

You still need to complete step 1, and that's no longer hating yourself. The jews sure did a number on you.

Checking in return.

Wait, you mean the people that have a wrathful deity on their side?
I can't tell you what to do bait-kun, but I personally wouldn't want to draw the ire of such a being.

C-can I into doubles too?

Neither do you considering your well-earned eternal virginity.

Kek doesn't like people who beg.

He didn't check so good.

>>>/r9k/

Nice digits

No, but I still can

tbh adventure time has had some pretty pozzed episodes like the gender swap ones

I love all you anons, but I got to go to bed. Was a pleasure shitposting with you, can't wait to see all the salt tomorrow.

Patriots Trump All Odds

Not yet, padawan, pray to Kek and remain faithful.

The left did this to themselves.
sbnation.com/2017/1/31/14413386/donald-trump-super-bowl-2017-patriots-vs-falcons-city-of-atlanta

archive.is doesn't work for this page.

You have to try, and you can't beg.

Impressive

already talked about herpers
rest are killed by anti biotics

hes been present but only off and on and he never did shit

no i will not learn how to read i already said why

No go to hell I will get laid

Does it ever occur to you that I've been to a few parties and I've seen how the guys who own the place strut around and have girls cling to them and the guys kiss their asses?

kek'd and check'd

Nice

WEW

Nice digits yourself, user.

I see…

Nice full house.

this gook is so annoying

Anyone have any experience with normals reading headlines like that and getting instantly redpilled?

At last, I truly see.
PRAISE KEK!

tripdubs even better

You got dubs too.

Night. Always fun shitposting during the Owl.

I keeps happening

PRAISE HIM

LMFAO

I look forward to your inevitable suicide on your inaugural wizard day. Until then >>>/r9k/

All this damage control virgin spaghetti.

It's not because they're hosting the party, numbnuts. Just because you're autistic doesn't mean you won't be able to get laid, but you need to follow
and not your autistic plans that will probably result in you trying to rape some unconscious girl like that ivy league jew.

4u

(witnessed)
Phenomenal dubs here. Kek is in this thread.

Fuck off DE, you salty backstabbing faggots, Warbros #1 forever

Vladamir Putin has more SB rings than atlanta

.>>9177683
This is a true story but its a feedback loop. I was in a fraternity and every guy exaggerates, but its fake it till you make it for a lot of guys. A good house breeds a culture of success. You see how the winners do it then you emulate. I'm nothing special but I've been successful with women to the point where now if I'm completely honest with someone about it they think I'm full of shit. Funny how things come full circle. Point is, never feel bad about lying to women.

ACE

1000 more years of winning

They're retarded to try and politicize football. This entire thread went to shit as well.

Indeed.

I remember this, I laughed so fucking hard

Little white foot monkey thought he was in the jungle again.

confirmed

INDEED

Witnessed.
Trump blessed the Patriots.

WEW

MAKE
A
MOVE
NON-WHITE

basketball is really fun tbh, i actually used to go the YMCA where it was invented

IS THIS REAL

SHADILAY

PRAISE HIM

Beautiful

i love it

yeah it was a bot

if dubs liberals burn alive tomorrow

It was foretold in the scriptures

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/597993941594693632

Not tomorrow, but soon.

Praise!

CHECKED

When was it? Was it recent?

Checked

I've already got my club promoter friend who says that once I get my place he will call on all his connections to bring people in and jump start the crowd, we are also both friends with a DJ who will play for us (which are rare at parties most ones just use speakers and ipods)

I'm also friends with some people who can bring people in and I'm friends with another who has a bunch of money and can always get really high quality alcohol

Rome wasn't built in a day, this is my final solution, if I can't charm my way into a girls pussy then I will social pull and money to orchestrate things so that I can fuck one

She wouldn't be unconscious there is this golden zone where she is drunk enough to not be able to pick up on me not being a normalfag but sober enough to not set off anyone elses rape detectors, basically she has to be buzzed

Also
You cant fool me, the guys insulting me are at least right about being a virgin being a problem, I know how to fix it

(checked)
Well, shit. Thanks for the win tonight then, Kek. Will those FBI leaks bear fruit and see that many pedos are arrested this week?

If Kek actually wants me to go to bed then dubs

no it was a few years ago I think

The Patriots aren't allowed to have more Super Bowls than The Stealers, just saying that right now.

Hi kek.

I'll buy them.

8/10
Make the MAGA text on the hat white next time.

TRULY WITH US

If dubs you will kill yourself and broadcast it to us

fail

dailystormer.com/ultimate-lolocaust-ihateniggerss-goes-viral-after-being-posted-on-new-england-patriots-twitter-profile/

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

wew

Eh ehm, the correct phrase is "An hero on stream." Newfag.

Song is Neue Deutsche Welle (Remix) for anyone who will spend 10 posts asking.

Lived in Georgia my entire life. NO FUCKING SHIT the Falcons were going to lose. Atlanta teams always fuck up. Always.

Story of your life, Elliot.

Calm down lads

pretty good recap of the win

Even the dead know no peace from the Zimzam

we're making fun of you for being a virgin because you're being so autistic about being a virgin, not because you're a virgin

Not sure if this was posted yet.

SHADILAY

Already shoah'd by the NFL.

Man those fuckers must have a team to trawl YT for NFL clips.

Fuck (you) user, don't tell me to calm down. It's been less than two weeks, and I'm not tired of winning, you're not going to make me tired of winning.

We're never going to be tired of winning.

Never really liked the remixes. Always like the originals better, you can't beat them.

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

Confirmed. I was live streaming the game with a bunch of anime shit onscreen, AND the guys in our discord to avoid getting pegged by copyright. Still got shoah'd while live.

never

EVER

Praise Kek

WE WILL NEVER BE TIRED OF WINNING

I even had the president of a frat tell me "survival of the fittest", he wasn't attacking me he was just casually talking about why his frat does things as it does

I'll show all of them survival of the fittest

maybe if everyone was virgins until they were in their early 20s and talk of sex was non existent in any form then I wouldnt care as much

If singles im going to bed

What the fuck did I miss? Why is Tom Brady all of the sudden a professional shitlord?

Indeed.

May 11th -330 – Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.

February 6th 1820 – The first 86 African American immigrants sponsored by the American Colonization Society depart New York to start a settlement in present-day Liberia.

CONSTANTINOPLE RECLAIMED AND NIGGERS SENT BACK TO AFRICA

Dear burger anons correct this Yurop user if I am wrong

1) Shitlibs politicize super bowl
2) Rig the game to their favor
3) Still lose
4) label entire team as white supremacist when a fucking nigger did the winning goal
5) Libshits complain that Super Bowl shouldn't be politicized despite meme-ing the fucking thing in the first place

Got to it before me. Only an autist fixates so hard on a particular thing, for you- pussy. If you truly enjoyed the hobbies you took up and didn't use them as a means to an end to get more pussy, maybe you'd actually get some because you'd be a well-adjusted individial.

Sleep tight user. We're going to have more winning to do.

5 in a row. And so it was written.

Night user.

SHADILAY

tl;dr leftists tried to make the superb owl a moral victory, got shoa'd, cried about it.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

decades of Trump x Brady bromancing.

Still works for me. I downloaded it also.

The SJW salt has made up for the awful commercials.

wew

R8 album cover

And the best thing is no one will remember a single one of those gay commercials after this

Your pretty spot on there.

I don't care about anything but pussy, and I can't make myself either, literally nothing else matters to me

So does anyone ITT: actually think this won't work or are all of you just mad that I'm actually willing to go that far because you think its wrong?

Kek, did zq get fat AGAIN?

Isnt this the 2nd time that niggerquarter back made it to the superbowl, only to be stomped by a white guy?

maybe one of them

I still don't enjoy football, but I like having a team and a player that I can point to when normies start asking about it.
CELTS, COWBOYS, AND PATS TRIGGER THE FUCK OUT OF FAGGOTS

This comment makes me wonder if I'm not really in a coma, and I'm just living in a fantasy world

their QB was white

Nothing about rigging as far as I'm aware, Eurobro.

Atlanta had a solid lead and fucked it up in grand fashion and the Patriots are a team who will punish your mistakes.

Atlanta has no one to blame but themselves.

The libs assigning politics to it seems to be mostly on Twitter, but it just shows the depths of their addiction and fanaticism because everything has to be about their political views.

You didnt watch the game.

Other quarterback was white as well…

I've seen you bitching in threads for over at least three months. There's something wrong with you. Go buy a hooker, sex isn't what you think it is.

It's real.

IT'S ALL REAL.

didnt answer the question

Holy shit it's amazing even through the compression and poor capture.

the white qb tom brady had a trump hat in his locker and city he represents is deemed by niggers to be the most racist in america

There's no rule anywhere that says real life can't be weird and awesome.

I keep telling you, sex isn't the issue, it's how much you like yourself. Your low social status is because you're a sperg who doesn't like himself. You posted adventure time, you know when Finn is being a sperg instead of laid back? You're Finn-sperg right now instead of laid back adventurer.

You need to take a few steps back from yourself and re-evaluate, because otherwise you're going to go through all of life acting like a sperging nigger, and it will help exactly nobody. The number one thing is to be calm, find your center and act like the person you want to be, which is hopefully not a nigger.

Your identity isn't who you say you are, your identity is what you do. Free your mind and the ass will follow, as the saying goes. Your priorities are all fucked up because you didn't have a good male role model growing up, and it shows.

Sex is a primary biological function in the long term, but short term the primary function is homeostasis and that's what you need to work on, because you're all over the place.

Nigger, quit blogposting, no one cares about your gay frat where you suck dicks for job connections and vodka drenched stretched vaginas. You're fag who will dies a virgin because you're pathetic, self-centered, boring, and insecure, even with your faggot frat

Maybe if you had some self-control and one just one other hobby that wasn't thinking about sex and ways to get sex you'd be far more happier. Maybe you should focus on your school work champ, get good grades, intern somewhere, focus on actual concrete success for yourself. Bitches may flock to you then.

Also this.

Can't argue with that. Or those dubs.

TRIPS

Checked.

is the same whiny faggot from the HWNDU thread yesterday

Oh, is it a cuckchanner? That explains everything.

Checked

You need to carve the marble first, but I see you autistically put pussy on the pedestal.

Thanks.

Got damn, Kek is here.

We're fighting for Hitler, we're fighting for Germany!

I don't even know how to speak German, I just listen to these songs so much haha.

Real life confirmed! And checked

I really cannot believe it's gone this far. Both teams are full of blacks. We have a jew. Fan turf is most liberal part of country. Never stop the salt. It enriches me.

It feels that way sometimes. Most of the time. The world has fundamentally changed in some way.

Then go to Thailand and fuck prostitutes.

What the hell is a waste of skin like you doing on Holla Forums?

PLEASE BE REAL!

I think I found the most butt hurt person.

diarysarcasticcynic.tumblr.com/post/156877678894/oh-remember-that-time-this-blog-happened-yeah

I've seen all kinds of weird shit this week alone. I can't really describe it, just like, it shouldn't be this way, but it is, and it's good.

I'll take one please

(Cucked)

SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Oh does it play the ukelele too? Does it like coffee and alcohol! So unique!

This is a stone church in Ethopia dedicated to St. George the Draco Slayer.

Atlantean knowledge. Very white occultism.

Is this the second time you went full on retard? Watch the game next time, negro.

Nvm. Got Panthers confused with Falcons.

The world has changed, and the ride never, ever ends.

You haven't seen anything yet.

DUBS

Any user who doesn't think that life is stranger than fiction is either 12 or a hermit.

Hell, just go read about the Saturday Night Massacre and Nixon's Stennis Compromise. Shit is crazier than anything you'd see on TV.

Literally no one is answering the question

So does anyone ITT: actually think this won't work or are all of you just mad that I'm actually willing to go that far because you think its wrong?

You have a low self worth. You're debasing yourself to your sexual urges instead of overcoming and not being a dickhead. There are people here who are virgins who are older than you. Deal with it. Do you really think you're a proud Aryan man man? You're acting like a nigger. And have fun finding a decent woman to procreate with when all you want is pussy, which isn't that great.

Holy fucking shit

That bitch is shitting out bars of pure metallic sodium.

You might get your dick wet, but odds are you'll also be arrested, beaten up or merely mocked while frat boys trash your place. Your plan is a loser's plan. You're already setting yourself up to fail.

AYO HOL UP

Except this one maybe.

Ethiopia destroyed the last jewish kingdom on the arabian gulf under the direction of the byzantine empire. Honorary whites imo.

confirmed same dude lmao

i just think you're a big fag is all :^)

That right there.
I want 8 years of that.

KEK SPOKE DIRECTLY THROUGH YOU user

HOW DOES IT FEEL IT BE HIS AVATAR?

Fuck off to cuckchan autist.

Rev up that salt reactor because I think we just found a renewable fuel source!

loooooooooool

You know what the Patriots do right? They dont pay Tom Brady that much.

Which means they can pay very well for other positions.

You are annoying as fuck, no wonder women wont fuck you.

you have to stop bathing to do those other things. you clearly need to spend more time bathing

I don't care if you rape someone. That makes you an immoral piece of shit, but you will regret it after you bust that nut. Trust me. You'll think, "what the hell am I doing? This bitch is dirty, this doesn't feel that good," et cetera

right?

user btfo by kek

He seems amoral enough that he'll probably pat himself on the back. He's a fucking sad sack of shit though. Elliot Rodgers 2.0

I assume you mean FATTER? And yes, because UN delegate semen is high in calories.

I guess animu is real now.

>GitS is my favorite animu of all time bar none except the shitty second movie

I don't like this feel.

So did the (((Pope))) end up saying anything?

hitler dubs,

Did you know that ethiopians have caucasoid skull structure and are not sub saharan…. there like french tier white

4/5 would listen

Uncreative

I wont be arrested if no one tries to interfere with it because no one sees a problem, again if she is buzzed but not stumbly, and everyone else is too busy being drunk and partying, then no one will notice/and/or care

Won't get beaten up because see above
Won't get mocked because if you are throwing a great party no one will want to piss you off because you can just kick them out

I'm gonna take that as code for "I don't wanna admit it but yes it will work and I hate you for it"

We'll see about that

CONFIRMED.

All the makeup in the world can't make those genetic abominations look good.

Better reaction

Really?

that jap is fucking atrocious

is way more accurate

Marry a virgin or a woman whose virginity you took and you avoid this problem (backed up by SCIENCE: jstor.org/stable/3600089 , socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html)

I really hope that person takes like 50 Valium pills

twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/828286486265028608

Feel free to remind them!

Nothing! He said nothing!

Yes user, that's exactly what we're saying.

Going by your posts you wouldn't know a great party if it crawled up your ass.

Did he show

Crashing this thread

Nihilism? Psh. This is baby's first 'I just read the Wikipedia page about existentialism' blog post.

Yes

user, godspeed dealing with this little rapist, I'm out for the night. Fucking /r9k/.

He didn't show so good.

SHADILAY

True. That's the kind of bullshit existionalism I though about when I was like 15 years old. Grow the fuck up. And ironically, when i started realizing that nothing matters, I realized how important things like race, country, and blood were.

I don't know about anyone else, but that's how I progressed to Natsoc.

Says someone who doesn't know how fucking pozzed Adventure Time is.

They made major Kusanagi a jew and people whine that she's White. It's fucked in multiple ways. 100% dropped. And I liked Innocence.

I'm actually surprised. I wonder why he backed out.

Just remember what (((they))) did to Aeon Flux.

Yeah well if society would cough up my slice of the pussy pie than I wouldn't be resorting to this

"Survival of the fittest, testosterone, being an alpha" right

not if they remember our last super owl. they seem really eager to get more black ppl into this antifa style of trump hating. only an idiot would tie their own sense of self-worth to the failure or success of others. I'm sure they would like nothing more than to trigger a race war and declare martial law. GG pats.
i hope one day my peeps will realize equality isnt something born of pity or compassion but respect - Respect earn via prowess and accomplishment.
cant we all just, name the jew?

I'm only a moderate racist.

I take it back, you're not Rodgers. You're Chris-chan.

Just by the way you think you're walking vagina repellent.

I'm personally just glad LOtGH hasn't been revived and dragged through the mud. The animes conclusion was good, albeit anti climatic. It kinda declined after the civil war.

And the new Berserk anime sucked cock.

No, there was a phase there when she got thin again after porking up. Around the time her and Anita went to the UN, she has the same colored hair as then.
Still strange to think if she hadn't cucked that one fag we could be living in another timeline where 2015 went on forever.

Here, let me help.

This.

I perused your posting ITT. You are Untermensch. You will never get pussy because your genetic line is meant to end. The best you can hope for is to achieve some small contribution to the white race that will serve generations to come. I suggest focusing on inventing or writing. You may be able to make great strides in those fields if you reconcile your status as a perma-virgin and put all your energy into intellectual pursuits.

Otherwise, you'd really just be better off killing yourself and discontinuing your self absorbed, wasteful, pathetic mewling existence.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY!
I love you Kek

Also this, you piece of shit.

I have to get those dubs!

How the fuck did Holla Forums manage to win niggerball?
This is some seriously strong meme magic!

Tom Brady played well and was humble about the win. These people need to stop hating him.

Rolling for those dubs

Meme magic works in mysterious ways.

We won a national election, user. Football was pretty small potatoes.

Off by one, onii-chan. RIP.

Dubs confirm.

These claims of white supremacy are likely redpilling people. See attached.
(noticed)
There are problems with divorce, but good women still exist. Most of them are in churches. It just takes a willingness to cuck… to Christ.

She's engaged now. Since Current Year, I've come to really regret that. My worldview has been so warped by this shit that I could probably talk myself into believing the Bible.

Eugene Oregon

Yeah I dunno, pretty sure that's somebody and they are getting rekt right now

reminder

This take me back to the stanley cup a few years back when boston won the cup. The team made the trip to the diversity house to see kang nigger and their super star goalie Tim Thomas politely declined the trip.

kek

Now that I remember. Bought a load of timbits that day just to celebrate him when he did that.

We wuz kingonz an shieeeeet

checked

Link to that post?

It was capped on /sp/ for the yearly invite. Holla Forumss contribution was stale low energy shilling of the steiner >muh spook meme over and over, and I believe he left the threads before history was made for whites with the comeback.

Can't link because autists have already blew it off the catalog with thread spam.

CHECKED

So /sp/ is back into good hands now?