Calm the fuck down, take some time between making your points. Talk about geopolitics and ask their opinion, be smoth...

Calm the fuck down, take some time between making your points. Talk about geopolitics and ask their opinion, be smoth, not robotic, let them process information in small and clear doses. Stop shilling for Israel, its stupid and wrong. Thni before you talk,dont spout it all at once because it will fly allover their heads, make sure your audience is interested in what you are saying. You are talking to just someguy taking a stroll with his girl,not some political debater.

This guy is spilling spaghetti everywhere and altough he had a good monologue about rodhesia,its obvious he's pretty bad a reading and conversating with people. He's sounding like a loony and not getting any solid point across.

I know you are reading this, show him this post. That is all, thanks

t. been redpilling people succesfully for over 4 year.

Bane is like the annoying community college Ayn Rand fan you can't shut up.

Free hugs for Asian girl

This,i like that he's trying to redpill people, but jesus christ dude, he's been talking over them non-stop for over 20 minutes. Contain your fuking spaghetti

Give cough drops for Asian girl

He's purple raining them instead of red tiding a bit then walking away making them curious and wanting more.

She looks like a gook/flip type hybrid.

Why would you feed the wolves?

Bane is a lukewarm safety first purple pill shill. Fuck him.

I dont want to sound mean, but he is doing a terrible job at it. The guy an his girl are visibly unconfortable.

That fact he was shilling for Israel was a huge redflag.

During non party hours, just flash an infograph or a short redpill statement for a few seconds and le t it be. Normies have no attention span and will tune out after 5 seconds.

He's a fucking faggot and shilling hard…..muh Syrians used chemical weapons! He's a fucking Jew.

Just heard that. Either he's doing this on purpose or is grossly misinformed. Fucking cuckchanners, i could open an italian restaurant with howmuch spaghuetti he's spilled in this conversation, holy fucking shit

His desperation cologne is super stinky.

public speaking 101: being silent is 1000x better than "uhmm… ahhhh…."

Obama "misguided" oh yeah he's a unloved cunt.

He's sounding like a "the end is nigh!" hobo. Iliked him for the rodhesia pill, but heslooking like a moron. The sikh and his gf will probably go home and laugh at him.

Seriously if you want to redpill people, do it properly.

lol
He's like a prototypical nu-neocon, Paul type, little l, libertarian
I agree with a lot, but it's like he's reading a script of talking points

There's a great comedian…Ari Shaffir….oops!

He's a Jew.

I'm a Luddite libertarian…
pick one

Oh look hes shitting on WN now to score brown points while shilling israel to sikh who dosent give a shit about the subject.

please make this stop, this is pure unaldutered cancer.

Shout out to police

Shout out for MAGA

Shout out Weiner

Shout to the wall

Shout out to Steve Banon