Best Pub or Bar names?

This was one of my locals, until the lefties made us change the image.
I offer you the council approved latter version for comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939584/Staffordshire-s-Labour-Vain-pub-racism-row-historic-sign.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can any country beat this? Staffordshire reporting in.

The Lynching Post

Need pictures user.

Sage Grows in All Fields
Kill Yourself Faggot
Wrong Board
Go Be a Nigger Somewhere Else

You just tarded yourself, Retard. Did Reddit give you a pass here? I Don't Think So. Go back to your Safe Space and Die.

OP seems fresh off the boat from 4chan. I'm sure those idiots would eat this up.

Happy to prove that I've been here longer than you. Ask me a question fucktard. Also, why ruin the thread which was about the names of public houses and bars?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939584/Staffordshire-s-Labour-Vain-pub-racism-row-historic-sign.html

You saw a 2 year old article and made a thread about nothing, reported

Wrong. I live in Stone, Staffordshire. You have nothing, are nothing, and I suggest you go back now. Your retardation is nothing to be proud of.

Is English not your first language? Are you a paki?

Not understanding paki is like saying uk and not UK. Not understanding Albion at all.

Read the thread you moron. Stoke- on Trent won BNP. Stoke football fans created massive civil unrest in Oldham, along with white Oldham fans, due to muslims (lower case) beating the shit out of a white elder.

It suddenly went very quiet, faggot.

If you don't like a thread, ignore it. Attacking an user just makes you look like an asshole.

Really?
The thread was about pub/bar names if I recall. And then faggots arrived. What in God's Cock has your comment got to do with this thread?

The same idiots who love you so much?

Yes. The Same mothafuckas just handshaking whitey like like they some yellow mother fucking whitey and all

Wow. Mention Stoke and the whole of Holla Forums shits itself and dies.

just you

I do not understand your comment. Speaking as a white Albion, can you make your comment less understandable?
I am much older than you. I Remember giving my children bedtime tales when Hermione was white and HP was for 7 year olds,

It's strange; instead of a swamp of retard posts, I expected things like picture enclosed.

I saw this pub and thought of you.

The loud mouth count made made me chuckle to myself a bit when I first saw it, Looks a little like Milo.