Comic industry crash

The comic book store near me closed a month or so ago. I wasn't really helping them stay afloat to be honest. Most I would get would be the new trades of TWD.

How is the comic book scene near you?

Fuck off D&C shill.

Again with this shit?

Are the bots broken? In any case I have scene several comic stores close down in area to. They last a few months, and that's about it. It's a shame that because of the way the big two have conned the comic book stores the entire industry will disappear before they do.

We have this thread every month yet nothing changes.

user, we know this already and had more than a dozen threads talking about it and are still talking about this today, just because you're a lazy piece of shit that's too mentally handicapped to use the Catalog and shamelessly shilling an eceleb, doesn't give you the right to act like a fucking idiot. This is Holla Forums, Comics & Cartoons, not fucking Holla Forums.

Kill yourself.

user. No one buys comics anymore. That is why stores have been closing down. The main issue with the video is that it tells Holla Forums what Holla Forums has already known for years. Even though D&C isn't wrong, anons already know this. This is no different than the user who created that cuckchan is shit thread. Old news being brought up as if it were recent or new.

webm or gtfo

Out of all the videos ya brought up, you bring the one that talks about something anons always talk about? Superman being the adopted son of the Kent family or Clark being the family pet would of been a far better video to make a thread about.

AFAIK, there are three comics stores in driving distance to me. I go to two of them regularly, buying titles that I know I like and sometimes trying new ones. The third is in an area I have no reason to go to, so I don't.

Of the two I go to, one of them recently moved to its present location (short move, necessitated by city/college politics) and favors the Big Two. The other has been where it is since before I got here, and does more experimental ordering. The latter gets a ton of traffic, the former seems okay. I'm in the Midwest.

Why does Holla Forums hate Diversity&Comics now?

We don't we hate obvious shills like you.

No one cares kill yourself.

I'm not a shill though.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

They can't be bots neither of them had said "Hey Holla Forums".

shut up and let people talk, its not like you have anything better to do

Back to cuckchan with you.

would you put away your faggotry and quit shitting up the board you kike

>>>/reddit/
I'm surprised you even passed first grade grammar.

I want to hear about anons experiences with comic book stores, most of the threads are shit and there is hardly anything to watch ro read right now

Then you could have made a thread about comic book store experiences instead of asking when the industry will crash for the 1000th time.

I didn't make the thread, I complained about a few complainers

what kinds of threads would you be interested in anyway?

I know, like, why talk about comic book stores on a comics board, right? lol

You're not me, fag.

Yes I am, who are you?

Most comics shops around where I used to live eventually transitioned to being a RPG/Trading Card/Heroclix/merchandise stores. The only way to really get comics was to add everything to a pull list.

Kill yourself OP

I'm OP not him.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

So much fucking autism.
Have you tried simply not being a faggot?

BUMP

actual op here. I was hoping the store had moved but it turned out not. I kinda figured something was wrong since they stopped carrying certain trades.

Is D&C really off point by suggesting Marvel is ruining comic book stores by pushing the SJW stories?

yes

If the current comic books were thicker than the dollar bill I pay for them, I would buy them more often.

YES
because it's not only Marvel. DC does it , Image does it ; comicbooks are cucked as a medium

Kill yourself OP

How pathetic.

Fuck off faggot

Anf people bitch about how the vols are deleting too much, they aren't deleting enough.

Are you new OP? Jesus Christ. A few tips since today is a great day for me so far.
Lurk more and understand this isn't cuckchan. Never direct link an e-celeb, webm all e-celeb videos. Also, lurk the fuck more. If a thread is up similar to what e-celeb is talking about post webm in that thread.
leaving a job with a shit manager that I worked for over 7 years to work near Las Vegas in a few weeks. So my mood is just really fucking great

Congrats user, i hope it goes well.

Same here. The product is crap. They nuked my characters and titles years ago. I only go for back issues.

Actually you sound like a shill. Nigger may be a newfag, but you keep calling him a shill even though this place isnt a fast paced board enough to run off newfags wanting to talk about the basic news event happening across the comic industry. You clearly have an agenda. All you have to do is say "we have this thread at >>123456" once and leave. You shitposting is more fucking annoying.

please post some pics, I want to suffer

would you get the fuck out of her already

I'm a newfag so much as I just don't know comicbooks
I got into image boards for Holla Forums and Holla Forums and these days I main Holla Forums and Holla Forums
Holla Forums is where I get most of my comic knowledge, I didn't even know green lantern was a thing until justice league, because I never seriously read comics up to that point I just watched a lot of cartoons

I get that SJW fuck the industry, like they do everything else but I get most of my comic book knowledge from you guys because this is the only group of people I would trust to have any kind of taste or sense

user. No one is calling you a newfag because you don't read enough comics. You are a newfag because you give off an overly friendly feeling. Considering most anons here are knowledgeable aboit how fucked the comic industry has been for years you're "advice" is old and dated and nothing this board doesn't already know. So the overly friendly comes off as fake. Lurk more and just make responds in threads similar to what you want to discuss.

I hope so too. I kid you not, the stress of the job working with the incompetent manager would have me in a mole hill of pills if I was to get checked out.

Just ignore them. I think we are getting shills or they are actually former cuckchanners themselves having a temper tantrum. It would be one thing if we had like 5 or six same topics in the catalog. But they end up being deleted, which just creates new threads because the fucking faggots keep nuking the thread where we can direct people to the topic. We need a general for this topic. Something that these faggots who dont make new topic threads themselves can avoid.

Mods need to stop fucking paying lip service to these assblasted faggots and make a general where all such news can go. Because it is a thing, and it has been happening for a very long time.

This. Of course, Marvel and DC have a much bigger market share, so they affect the stores more than the smaller publishers do.

didn't feel like calling people faggot with the prospect of real insight

a Holla Forums news thread would be kinda nice

There must be about 30 comic-heavy, if not entirely dedicated, shops within a sub-20 minute cycle ride of me, and very few of them seem in any danger of shutting. Some are downright packed on a weekend, and most have little if anything from the big two.
But then again, I do live in Osaka.

countersage