USA is lost, Russia is close, we need to save Europe

The victory of Trump, and the perception of Russian strength due to Putin being portrayed positively by Russia Today, Sputniknews and similar Propaganda deceive many Holla Forumsacks sadly at some fundamental truth:

USA: White fertility: 1.6 children/woman
Russia: White fertility: 1.6 children/woman
EU: White fertility 1.6 children/woman
(roughly)

in all of those non-Whites have a substantially higher fertility, usually above 2 children/woman.
Also all face significant non-white migration.

USA(340M): 40% non-White, >50% of newborns non-White
Russia(140M): 20% Muslim, non White share even higher, due to largely turkic/asiatic type of Migration but increasingly also other races.
European Union(500M): 2% Muslims, total non-Whites 4%.
UK(63M): 12% non-Whites, including 5% muslims. UK muslims have exceptionally high fertility compared to those in other european countries, UK White fertility is similar to that of other western European countries.

Let's face it, the only potential white great power, in the mid-term to potentially Long term is the European Union, it is by far the most ethnic homogenous white state and has a sufficient Population size.

Thats the reason the whole anti-EU shit is mixed in.
The EU is not inherently anything, the EU is whatever the guys that run it say it is.
The European Union is largely run by the national governments who Control the European Commission. (Which is roughly the executive branch)
With some influence of the European Parliament, which has People directly elected by locals.

Breaking up the EU will basically neuter any chance of a white-majority state having a say in world affairs in the future.

Even nazi Germany wanted a common european economic Zone, that is sufficient in size to have some sort of autarky and Impact internationally, and nazi Germany wanted a european defense alliance as well, this is not some uniquely "globalist" idea..
A european federation/confederation/alliance/.. can be used for good or evil, claiming it is inherently evil is argumentatively a low-hanging-fruit to convince right-wing People of, but it is a great strategic folly.

Census: White majority in U.S. gone by 2043
usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043

The refugee crisis in European Union is now basically over, greek commies tried to block it but had to give in.
The EU in malta agreed to block Migration over the mediterranian sea and instead have refugee camps in North africa.
European Union demographics from this start will not be set to shift too far to the negative.
And with the rise of Nationalist Partys this is at least set to stay that way, and hopefully even turn out better than if it just continues based on the current state of affiars.

Russia is largely raw material driven, and has a GDP that is dwarfed by EU and USA even more than ist Population size is dwarfed.
Russia alone won't be a first-Tier player even if it had more favorable demographic proportions.

USA becoming non-white is inevitable.
Russia is too small.
A reformed EU with european nationalists in Charge is our only geopolitical hope.
Even during WW II this was recognized on the german side.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043
archive.is/TwsTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043

Sorry, archive.is/TwsTC

You mean the thinly veiled communist union, with its unelected leaders, which allows mass immigration and doesn't protect Europeans because they're ebil whyte wayciss? which has a failed monetary system which did not protect Greece or its people?

You just seem like a jew kvetching about how the EU couldn't possibly be ended because that's any bad for whites who aren't protected by it. They ended the League of Nations, but they fell back into the same trap with the (((UN))) after listening to people like you.

I honestly never understood what Europeans had to complain bout

Yes that one.
You mix up institutions and objectives of those that run them.
The EU is communist as Long as ist leaders are communist, same as with any Nation.

What you don't grasp is that if the EU simply disappeared today, the european countries wouldn't suddenly have non-commie politicians, These politicians are the reason the EU as a whole is commie…

Mass Immigration is allowed by the very national governments.
Not protecting europeans because ebil whyte wayciss is allowed by the very national governments.

Here you have shown your own kikery.
"Helping Greece" would mean giving shitloads of Money to their communist government, you want that? Really?

Also *facepalm* on myself for falling for that shills derailing attempt, to make this into a PIGS public debt crisis discussion.

Yes and any of them who disallowed or tried to disallow it get threatened by the EU overlords.

Dumb jew doesn't even consider getting rid of money-manipulating central banks.

That argument is true but there is no way you can argue the EU has the goal of keeping Europe white. If anything European nations have kept their demographics in check from not being super states and a long history of tough boarders (until recently)

It is not inevitable for the US to become non-white.

White conservatives have a replacement level fertility and white liberals have half the fertility rate. All we need to do is make it easier to live the white conservative lifestyle so that such people reproduce more and make it harder to not live that lifestyle.

Simple things you can do to do this?

End immigration.
End outsourcing of jobs.
End birthright citizenship
End welfare.
End affirmative action/discrimination laws.
End funding of leftist professors/courses/education.

Bingo, problem will be solved in a few generations.

All of this can be done because the right will control the executive, the judiciary and the legislature for the next 8 years.

Hell, if Republicans win two more state legislatures in the next 2 years they can pass their own constitutional amendments.

You could make welfare unconstitutional!

Fight the good fight. We can legitimately and legally win.

The EU is simply a Framework of institutions, what is done is not "the EU", but the actual politicians/Partys in Charge due to being elected.
This is the weird Thing, you People never said "The USA is ebil" when Obama ran it. (Internally anyway), you said the political Partys that rule are the Problem.

And now it is up to the right wing to help increase the closing of EU to Outsiders.

a couple hundred years ago USA was entirely . big population shifts can happen quickly when the white man is awake

*entirely not white

Funny kikeshill.
No, I know perfectly well what you cucks mean by "helping poor greece".
Throwing northern european tax Payers Money into the throats of the corrupt greek state apparatus and goldman sachs who created the finance wizardry to fake greek accounts to allow it to join EU.. no more of this now though.

I'm just going to point out how poorly formatted your posts are before leaving this jewish thread.

I know what you mean, but that is a poor choice of words

Europe is the whites homeland faggot. Even 0.1 percent non-white would need too much

Seconded.

lol

Again why is the EU even necessary, you are side steeping how immigration has changed since the EUs inception. Everything is point to the EU being a detriment

Non-European Migration within EU was never based on EU law, it happened by national legislation.

The only Migration you can blame on EU is white european Migration, which you may disapprove of, but this isn't the core Problem right now.

The "EU" is not Detriment, but those who rule it.

I made my Point on the geopolitical requirement of such an institutioanl Framework for Europe, if you call it EU or not.
You just on purpose ignore it.
Or sperg because "EU" as a Name triggers you as it has been associated with lots of shitty policys.

Also half of the Clowns here blaming the EU for non-white Immigration are probably butthurt British.

hi newfag,
i'd like to remind you that the USA was 90%~ white before the immigration act of 1965, which means that the ones holding the power simply determine of whom the population is made up of.

And trust me, the current ones holding the power in Europe do not like white people.

*forgot to add; birth rates do not mean shit, (((immigration))) however is a huge problem.

My whole Point.

Europe is not lost yet, and unlike the USA it has a real Chance for survival.

The whole "Europe is already lost" shilling that is permanently posted here, is evil and intent on destroying the real hope that Europe is.

USA with majority non white children most likely will not reverse its demise anymore.
Some of you hope trump will somehow turn this around and I really hope you are right, but it isn't too likely.

Europe needs to be saved from These fucks and more effort needs to be put at this.

Globalists from elsewhere will easily fuck individual European nations.
But EU as a whole would be an instant superpower and can'T be fucked with.

Also I didn't write this before he won, as I didn't intend to reduce the effort.

But now with the US election over, in regard to Germany and other european nations, all I see is "they are already lost" and "europe is gone" etc., instead of shifting effort to that matter.

It can be reversed. Conservative birthrates are above even latino birthrates, which have been declining. No people can follow liberalism and maintain a high birthrate. They are doomed to die off once you cut off their reinforcements from poor countries.

Yes it is you fucking retard. Grow a brain and learn some history.

We literally just put a man into office who is currently taking the steps necessary to deport 11 million or more illegal immigrants. Fuck off with your blackpilling.

forgot to sage

Who gives a shit, white birth rates are what matters spiting it up politically is just going to make that 1.6 even smaller?

What about the EU quotas?

I know you did I'm making the point history demonstrates the opposite.

Was an attempt of Merkel to redistribute refugees from Germany to other EU countries.

She failed, the others blocked it effectively.
Also this is fairly recent and can't at all explain /(even if merkel had been successful) the masses in western european Major cities.

Well EU exists since 1993.
Most non-Whites in Germany are turks that arrived in the 60ies.
Similar with Algerians in France and Pakistanis in UK.

You misunderstand. The EU was designed that way and it cannot have any other people ruling it.

Germany is ruled by the USA numbnuts. So is the EU.

No.
The Lisabon treaty has not succeeded in becoming a constitution, hence it is only a set of multinational Agreements, that can be changed at any time.

If most european comission members are far right.
It will be far right.
European Comission members are simply Chosen by the national Governments.
EU parliament is simply voted by european Union "citizens".
EU parliament as well would be far-right tif most of its MPs were far right

If that is so, how come Trump isn't getting rid of Merkel?

The USA is a facade. It's completely controlled by Internationist Jews.

You seem to have trouble understanding the situation. Liberalism is a failed doctrine. Those who are susceptible to its ideology will die off. We can save who we can, but that is what will ultimately occur. The future will be filled with people who think in a way similar to ourselves.

You make a critical mistake. The white birthrate does not take into account that rightists have more children than leftists, and that political views are mostly inherited. There's a reason the GOP share of white youth has been moving consistently upward over time. There's a reason the American left was desperate enough to try to destroy the country through mass immigration.

They cannot win unless mass immigration continues at the current pace, the welfare state continues to subsidize minority birthrates, election policy remains broken enough to allow for rampant fraud, "'and" left wing institutions like unions remain strong enough to bus nignogs to the polls.

They are on track to lose not only one, but all of those things. We are advancing.

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Demoralisation

and D&C —

Why isn't Trump gassing all kikes?
Why isn't Trump removing kebab?
Why isn't Trump revealing that the holocaust never happened?
Why isn't Trump dropping nukes all over the world?

Because that is not how it works fam.
Even if he could tell her "You are fired!" half of the globe would chimp out if he does.
I expect tons of leaks in the upcomming elections.

Right saying that Europe is NOT lost for a change and that it is WORTH FIGHTING FOR is clearly intended to demoralization…

Being selfdeluded that much.

What I'm saying is the future won't be filled with any white people if we can't get the birthrates over 2.1, Obviously not in our lifetimes but its still a problem.

And that's the heart of the issue, why should a German have even a suggestion in the governance of non Germans?

Ridiculous.
Germany has a similar say as the others.
One leader wanted that, others disagreed.

Obviously you Focus on "German" here…
Jew much?

This is the weakest Hasbara ever. The sole reason that Europe was federalized was to prevent a resurgence of nationalism in Europe. They've been planning it since the 50s and have never hidden their motivations.

Okay why should a Frenchman have any influence over Germans? I was just working with the example you gave but it doesn't matter who the foreign government is.

Saying russia and burgers are lost is, trying to get us to fling shit at each other

fuck off kike

D&C shill…

I already laid it out.

but again for you:

-> Win

-> Same will happen as to Germany during WW II, only probably faster..
Sanctions, Villification, defeat in war.

Independant European nations will be as much victims of globalization as a non- far right EU.

Sure and why not just have a one world government while were at it, I'm sure that would make our lives even easier?

Because the president is not the absolute power in the USA if you haven't noticed.

Doesn't matter. The rules will be bent. And "if all the nations are far right" is a big "if." Probably the first government to become far right within the EU will be punished and possibly expelled from the union as a last resort.

And you contradict yourself here anyway. You say that the national governments do not prevent immigration because rhey are not far right, but then you say all nations would need to select far right governments, which is retarded.

There is some hope if the usa can destroy the globalists, then Europe will be free.

Obvious troll is obvious

kys

You're just a Polish guy angry that you will have to go home and have no job or bennies. Fuck off.

checked.
FUCK GLOBALISTS

So for your scenario to work, all of Europe would need to elect far right governments simultaneously, and the usa would need to be fully cleansed of globalism. Dumb scenario. Much better to go the compartmentalization strategy of breaking up the EU.

What other people are so passionate about liberalism and social justice that they would continue it? There isn't one. It is an almost exclusive white doctrine. When the last liberal dies off, then that is it. We will be building empires and conquering the world once again. We will claim the stars for our children. There will be no propaganda left to deter us.

I approve of this message.

A European Union is good as long as it is run by Europeans and not jews. Though an EU 2.0 wouldn't have supreme power over European countries just in case it does eventually get overrun by the jew.