ACKSHUALLY

ACKSHUALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one good cumskin

First against the wall

This faggot brought to you by the refreshing taste of Sunny D.
Sunny D….BLUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRGH

You mean (((cumskin)))

Do people even still watch College Humor? I though sketch comedy was pretty much dead on YouTube.

there will be no wall, grunfp failed you little altkiddies ;)

We are goning to buid a wall, and we're going to make the mexican immigrants we let in pay for it!!
Take that libshit!

Unlike Shillary who is really doing a bang-up job for you and your manchild ilk.

Daily reminder

not an argument drumpftard

Tell me what trump accomplished during almost a year of his presidency
inb4
Im talking about real policies he implemented

The fact that he is rich, a president and have younger wife and kids
If he is a looser i would like to lose as hard as he does

Holla Forums really is a microcosm of the west.

Any successful entrepreneur will you that success is just a string of failures which you don't let stop you.

can someone tell me who the fuck this guy is? I see his face on youtube videos looking like a sanctimonious prick all the time.

I'm sure he has like 10 masters in various fields to be that smug. Because otherwise then he'd look like a try hard know it all prick.

He keeps trying and doesnt give up. People shouldnt stop because something fails.

Dungle drup amb is drupdiksuggers wil nebber rgubur vrub b-ing absoloogy btfo by hibbary amb cool bear
DEEL WIBBID DRUPQUQS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS
DRUPPY GUPPIES
DRUPPER PUPPERS

He's a "comedian". You'd be smug too if you were a skinnyfat poor bone structure brainlet and still banging this on the regular.

Donald Trump and his Trump dick-suckers will never recover from being absolutely BTFO by Hillary and Colbert. Deal with it Trump cucks!

an aging mom?

glab sum1 umbersdambs blayn inglis
u r a hyooj sdeb ubub drupquqs dads 4 syur

Yeah she looks like one of those moms from the detergent commercials.

Go drink some Sunny D you fucking homo.

dond brojict ur drupkukry on2 me u fasis ornj redarb wershibig pees ub shid

i bed ur a geg wershibur 2 u redarbid drupold

hooktube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ

hooktube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

What are you even talking about, i'm just translating. I couldn't give a shit about some yank reality tv star on a power trip.

You can do better than using non-arguments. You can point out how Trump is going to pass gun control, or how he'll sign an amnesty bill.

Not happening.

And when it happens? When the Senate and House pass their bills to ban bump stocks, with sneaky wording letting them ban much more than bump stocks? What then? Or when the RHINOS and Demoshits pass the bill version of DACA? What will you say then? That he didn't have a choice?

I really hope he doesn't, I really hope he doesn't betray his base. But at this point, I just don't know anymore.

lol what a loser