NEW HAPPENING

Well, time to prepare for this little… show. As of 5PM Eastern Time.

www .almasdarnews. com/article/breaking-ballistic-missile-strikes-riyadh-saudi-arabia/
http:// 21stcenturywire .com/2017/02/05/breaking-yemeni-missile-strikes-saudi-capital-city-riyadh/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/1279-Breaking-Ballistic-Missile-Strikes-Riyadh-Saudi-Arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Furthermore, It is believed (though time to do digging) these missiles are either Iranian or DPRK. It sets a stage for a bigger conflict.

http:// www. presstv.ir/ Detail/2017/02/06/509301/yemen-saudi-arabia-riyadh-ballistic-missile

New source confirming actions, and it is quickly becoming announced.

It doesn't matter what is stamped on a missle

No, it simply is more fun to figure it out. The Yemeni nation fired it, that's all that will be taken account here. Guessing WHERE it came from is like guessing where Santa keeps the gifts when you are five: it's simply magic.

Daily reminder that whatever blend of Scud this is, Scuds are just modded V-2.
Meanwhile Saudi Arabia is almost exclusively equipped in PAC-3 Patriots…

Houthis Stronk
i hope they keep their promise to bomb Mecca

And it keeps growing

http:// www. business-standard. com/article/news-ani/houthi-rebel-missile-strikes-riyadh-military-base-reports-117020600103_1.html

>"We stress that the capital of [expletive] Saudi Arabia is now in the range of our missiles and, God willing, what is coming will be greater," a statement from the Houthi Government said.

This is just a warning shot, the next one WILL hit something that goes big. THEN the US gets dragged into a global conflict. Who has the popcorn ready?

based houthis tbh. They need to stay in arabia though

Not the first time missiles were fired from Yemen, there was a US Navy retaliation to it a few months back.

Yes, but the first time it landed next to the capital, simply to warn of future threats if Saudi's retaliate. It's one thing to fire it just across the border, it's another to fire it across 3/4 of the country to hit a base at the capital.

Is this just inter Arab squabbling or should I support Yemen? I know nothing about that country at all but Saudis are faggots in my experience and their royal family are crypto kikes.

Long story short:

Its never clean with that region, but this is straightforward as an attack from Canada hitting DC.It would scare locals, screw the government (damned if you attack, we nuke Mecca, damned if you don't, you get kicked from power) and expand the war.

Good luck.

The houthis are the underdog in this fight and are shitting on the Saudis. While both are filthy Arab Cunts I like an underdog. Especially when the underdog is bombing the chief financial backer of mosques and Islamic conversion in the west.

Saudi Arabia is headed for collapse if they can't stay on top of oil production. A ridiculous amount of their citizens are entirely welfare dependent and have zero skills. Their military is ineffectual, any success has been due to contracted in paramilitary which they buy with their oilbux. The houthis are actually pretty good fighters.

This.

Fuck, neocons are going to spin that as a WMD threat and try to get us into another war. God fucking dammit not this shit again.

Get #rekt saudi kikes.

I have no problem whatsoever with Saudis being rekt but the neocons are likely going to use this as a pretext for intervention, our priority here is to keep the US as far away from this shit as humanly possible while letting the arab shits kill each other.

yemen doesn't have nukes (that we know of)

that's a big gun

are you forgetting that Trump is president not george bush?

I hope the Houthis march all the way into Mecca and put every last Saudi princeling to the fucking sword.

Fucking meme magic lets the Pats beat the Falcons and now WW3 is starting in the Middle East?

God damn I feel like I'm in the Man in the High Castle, except it's inverted and the timeline I've been teleported to is the fucking best one.

Saudi Arabia is a literal meme country. The royal family are a bunch of liberal cryptojews and the populace is half extremist nutcases and half foreign slave labor.
Their military is hilariously incompetent, they could take on an African country and get their asses kicked.

Can't wait for the press conference and the press ask Trump why he isn't intervening in the collapse of Saudi Arabia …

It's a miracle it hasn't already.

also a friendly reminder that Saudi Arabia is currently losing a defensive war with an insurgency FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY

Is this type of missile powerful?
Is this a legit happening?

How are the Yenmians competent and not the Saudis.

I think it's time for you to put down the internet and pick up a few books if you want the answer to that question.

other people can read books for you and distill them into one post, it's 2017

The ballistic missile used is typically not cost-effective for simply explosives, but it shows it off. In reality, it can be tipped with a nuclear weapon of small to mid size. Basically, it was an empty canister this time, next will be better.

Saudis buy their military and buy the power. When money fails, they attempted to fight. Who's gonna fight for minimum wage for a government that pays welfare like crazy? Now put up mountain people that have been fighting for decades a small war, and you got a guerilla war.

Google is your friend. Do research on basic Middle East Politics…

I think it's odd that Obama hasn't given the Saudis any anti-missile systems. Didn't we have Patriot batteries capable of shooting that shit down as early as the first Gulf War?

BASED HOUTHIS. NUKE MECCA

We gave some patriot missiles to Israel to stop the SCUDs but Israel went and sold them to China.

Yep. And to sell them to the Saudis would signal to the already weak army that invading a bordering nation is worthless. It signals a defensive war, a retreat strategy if deployed (even for defense purposes to prevent this shit or to cover their asses). Basically, moral would have dropped and they didn't probably want that.

Either way, they could have used it, they don;t have it, they gonna suffer.

tactical syrup-covered moose attack.

For him.

I think they were the ones that put "death to Israel" on their flag? or am I thinking of a different group?

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE ON THE JEWS
VICTORY TO ISLAM

Okay I'll quietly root for Yemen but not shill for them like Assad.

lol

Any new sources reporting on this??

This war has made me kinda sad, to be honest. I wanted to go to the middle east at some point for a visit. Yemen has some beautiful architecture and countryside up in the mountains.

It's not just the Saudi blockade that's destroying the country. Look up "khat water" and weep. It's sickening that a country can still be destroyed by a drug.

The Patriot missile system got famous during the gulf wars for failing to shoot down Scuds

better visit while you can, that whole area wont exist after WW3

tee hee hee.

PLEASE KEK LET THEM HIT THE FUCKING CUBE

goldwater covered it
thegoldwater.com/news/1279-Breaking-Ballistic-Missile-Strikes-Riyadh-Saudi-Arabia

Hey Jim ;^)

The Saudis have a missile base where these Scuds hit that have Pakistani nukes ontop of old Chinese surplus DF-3 Missiles.

Probably why it is being kept quiet

http ://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/10172533/Graphic-Saudi-Arabias-missile-base-with-launch-pads-aimed-at-Israel-and-Iran.html

http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Watah_ballistic_missile_base

http ://news.ihsmarkit.com/press-release/defense-risk-security/ihs-reveals-saudi-arabias-undisclosed-missile-site

Using satellite imagery, IHS Jane’s Intelligence Review identified an undisclosed surface-to-surface missile facility in Saudi Arabia. With a different layout to the previously documented Al Sulayyil and Al Jufayr missile bases, this new third site potentially serves as a training and storage complex with the ability to perform operational missile launches.

There are two launch pads at the facility, one appearing to be aligned on a bearing of approximately 301 degrees and suggesting a potential Israeli target, and the other oriented along a bearing of approximately 10 degrees, ostensibly situated to target Iranian locations.

IHS Jane’s Intelligence Review assesses that the site likely has a limited operational capacity within a defined target set, and could serve as an off-site storage point for additional missile airframes and propellant stocks.

"Our assessment suggests that this base is either partly or fully operational, with the launch pads pointing in the directions of Israel and Iran respectively. We cannot be certain that the missiles are pointed specifically at Tel Aviv and Tehran themselves, but if they were to be launched, you would expect them to be targeting major cities. We do not want to make too many inferences about the Saudi strategy, but clearly Saudi Arabia does not enjoy good relations with either Iran or Israel,” adds Robert Munks, deputy editor of IHS Jane's Intelligence Review.

Saudi Arabia’s reported attempts to acquire more modern delivery systems do not appear to have been fruitful. This means that Riyadh would have to rely on its ageing fleet of Chinese Dong Feng-3 (DF-3) surface-to-surface missiles. Purchased in 1985, the DF-3 has a range of between 2,650 and 4,000 km dependent on the warhead weight, and is nuclear-capable.

I have no problem with this.

OY

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_program_of_Saudi_Arabia

Also that Wiki article in general discusses several things that have happened recently and statements made by Saudi government that makes Saudi nuclear weapons seem very likely. Essentially Tehran may have just attempted to take out the Saudi nuclear program…

Whoever translated that is a genius.

I seriously doubt the mudslimes in Yemen will want to destroy their own god.

http ://archive.is/6Smc6

The Kaaba has been destroyed like 3 or 4 times now not to mention being seized by fucking desert robbers multiple times for ransom
it's not all that sacred, especially when you're fighting the people who own it

Study that cube a lot, Ahmed?

Ah ! semites and their lovely samson option.
If I'm going down you're going down too !

In all honesty user, you know god damn well that if Holla Forums was its own country it'd have a Samson Option too.

We fired our Samson Option 10 years ago. No one but us can stop it now.

Don't tease me user

No kidding. Dune coons need to simmer the fuck down and let Trump admin get everything under control here so we can start exerting pressure against the kikes and Saudis, but nooooo they have such low impulse control that they may end up forcing Trump to do something dumb just to keep up appearances.

200 post plus thread just removed from halfchan Holla Forums

News flash, no one cares.

Once again I am left with a deep, burning desire to tell these idiots to deal with their own goddamn problems.

Take your shit memes and fuck off CREW

CHECKED

The (nuclear) fire rises.

that particular picture of Le Pen makes me want to protect her while also adding back to the white race in France.

If we had one, it would be the Samson Mandatory.

Houthis were the ones fighting Al Qeada.

Its complicated