Mao's death anniversary

It is the 40th anniversary of Mao Zedong's death. Let's celebrate his accomplishments

Well… he killed people… a lot

Mao had really good theory, but critically fell short in execution. Ignore anarcho-liberals who dismiss him because they're uncomfortable with associating themselves with violent revolutionaries and tankies who play apologetic for everything; Mao is incredibly underappreciated here.

"good theory, shit execution" is mao's middle name

Good in theory but shit in practice? *Puts on Holla Forums tm sunglasses* Are you sure you aren't referring to communism in general?

I'm Glad he is dead.

He was a pretty dank bourgeois revolutionary.

well he ended famine in china so I am not sure if you would all call that bad execution

there was a maximum of 5 million avoidable deaths but hundreds of millions of lives saved

His way of ending it was terrible and many could have been done if he had listened to people who knew their shit.

many more stupid things too

Mao was a good military commander but pretty shit as a general statesman

We already are! We are having a celebration for his death!

Edgy

One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.

tits or GTFO

bump

Mao was a great military leader, but not at pretty much everything.

I thought Mao had ghostwriters?

it's the 115th anniversary of Queen Victoria's death. Let's celebrate her accomplishments!

It's actually pretty sad seeing the lineup of visitors for Mao's funeral.

I don't get this reference, what's scrabble got to do with Ceaușescu?

anyways after the late 60's Mao turns pretty shitty, especially with his foreign policy.

He banned Scrabble for being too bourgeois. Guy was nuts.

Let's celebrate his accomplishments!

There, that was easy!

BTFOing the Kuomitang is enough for me.

Yes, after 20 years of starving his people to death through incompetence, brutal capitalist slavery in its most violent centralized form, and sheer selfish lust for emperor like power, droughts stopped, there was some rain, and he "ended" the famine that he caused.

And replaced it with an even more brutal capitalist regime

Fuckers in the party telling me, always in the politburo Enver Hoxha ain’t bout this, Enver Hoxha ain’t bout that My boy Tito on fucking Yugoslavia and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Enver Hoxha ain’t no hitta Enver Hoxha ain’t this Enver Hoxha a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet building bunkers and shit Nigga been on anti-revisionism since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Enver Hoxha I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Stalin and them

he ended a famine he caused you dumbass

wonder what happens when they walk into a bar

he ended all famine in china

after all the people effected died

Well, he was great for population control.

famine has happened in china since people have lived there. Since the great leap forward there has been no famine. You cannot say that that is because every country only has 1 famine because all the people that would die in any famine would have died in the first one. That doesn't make any sense.

Since when has there been a population problem?

Also the population grew much faster under him than before him

LOL dude the Great Chinese Famine is one of the worst famines in history. It is the only times in Chinese history where there was major famine in every part of China.

Mao is a shitstain on Communism.

Mao was a great revolutionary and a hero, but a bad politician.

You somehow managed to be completely wrong.

The truth is actually the exact opposite of everything you said.

People STILL starve to death in china every day who live in the bottom rungs of society.

Pretty much all famines in the world are man made since the fucking settlement of the fertile crescent. And on top of that he created the WORST famine in HUMAN HISTORY.

He also believed in Chinese mysticism and read tea leaves. He was spooked as fuck, incompetent, and created the living nightmare that is China today.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

He was a good military leader, but I don't know if I'd call him a hero. He's kind of a piece of shit, to be honest.

wew, lad. Thatsa spicy meme right there.