Twitter account retweets 'people' that regret voting for Trump

They're trying to force the idea there's a large number of people who actually feel that way in order to justify and give more ground for their (((revolution))) (Read: crying)

If this account is a bot you can probably get it to retweet you too

twitter. com/Trump_Regrets

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rofqI
archive.is/VxrfP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should get it to retweet Holohoax facts to fuck with it.

This. Just fill it with redpills, pizzagate, holohoax etc. and also point out it's a bot.

My only regret with Trump is that I'm a leaf and couldn't vote for him

fill it with stuff like that too
be sure to use a fake phone number though, or else you'll get sent to the gulag

I know I shouldn't expect logic from kikes, but

you realize how it works right? it just scans for every tweet containing "regret" "voting" "trump"

just say things like "i regret that trump hasn't already deported all the jews" and it will probably pick them up

trump got just under 50% of the pop. vote and his approval rating is now just under 50%. his voters approve of his actions, which is why they voted for him. he's not doing anything he didn't say he'd do. he'll win a second term

won't the demographics be different by then

Because this worked so well for brexit.

he'll win by even more next time
if there is a next time

yeah, gen Z will be able to vote. as a whole they're more conservative than gen Y / millenials like me. part of that may be because they're not in college yet, but i don't think gen Y was that conservative before college. saw a survey about it on here, maybe someone has it and can repost

also, i think the incumbent president has an advantage generally. all trump has to do is bring manufacturing back to the rust belt, boost their economy, and he'll keep it and win again. i think he can even afford to lose florida, though i hope he doesn't lose it

This is the same shit the kikes pulled after Brexit.

More of their subversion tentacles attempting to lay the pretense of this opposition atmosphere.
Probably another CTR styled social media op.
This is all they tried during the election and this is what they'll try to do in order to tarnish Trump's legacy, by eroding support through constant exaggerated negative coverage from all sides.

Yeah, that's their primary meme.

Same false "regret" narrative used after Brexit. These typical tricks are boring. Can Shlomo never think of anything new?

They fucking did this with Brexit also and when it didn't get traction they dropped it and memory holed it all together.

Fuck these kikes man, I swear.

how did the britbongs deal with it at that time?

Are you me?

I regret voting for Trump because I'm fed up of having to swim around in liberals tears from all the winning.

Saw through it and ignored it. Occaisonally had to educate a normalfag about media narratives. Remember that only the urban porridge wogs and Londonistanis voted remain. Not even the convient murder of some Labour cunt made a difference in the People's Republic of Mercia.

I only regret that I couldn't vote more than once, like all those illegals who got to vote for Hillary twice in California.

(((they))) used the same tactics after brexit
fucking lying cunts
day of the rope can't come soon enough

if they aren't manually retweeting then look for a pattern of language, it looks like most if not all are tweet directly @realdonaldtrump
so if you do that and say something like, I regret voting for you
and post a picture along side it, if its a bot it will read your tweet, but not the image.

checked, praise the God Emperor and praise Kek

Twitter shit is pretty heavy on confirmation bias as well. Out of all the people in the world who own computers, live in the states, use twitter, have any kind of following that incites them to spew their political opinions, and who actually voted and voted for Trump no less.. The few that are going to have regrets are most likely to be saying something.. Even then, those regrets are likely misplaced or easily misinterpreted, especially given how many people have tried to make Trump voters into pariahs.

People who lost friends or whom have been browbeaten and dogpiled for having faith in Trump will be more likely to virtue signal to the masses by voicing a half-hearted regret, in hopes that people might leave them alone again.

"Brexit Hangover" made some (well synchronized) headlines across the world, but no one talks about the term now. "Trump regret" bot will make a few headlines at the types of Slate and Vice, but 6 months from now no one will remember it.

Dubs confirm he is, in fact, you

This worked so well after Brexit.

best thing to do is to spam it with regrets of voting trump… for increasingly edgy right wing reasons. that way the ideas get spat out by a shitty inferior robot. and the more bots we corrupt and they kill bring us closer in sacrifices to resurrecting tay.

KILL ALL GERMANS/

Man, can we start a thread or just SOMETHING to start keeping track of all the ways the fucking bitch ass lefites have tried to delegitimize the God Emperor ?

I'm sure there's got to be other that I've memory holed too. It's ridiculous the lengths they're going to try and make it seem like the next eight years arn't going to be the best so far in our lives.

Twitter is so hopelessly cucked, pozzed, and manipulated that it's pointless to even talk about what's happening there. None of us should use it- especially not Trump.

Yuck… these faggots are all over 4chan

The Martin Schulz push on 4chan is truly scary shit, genuinely orwellian, makes the CTR stuff look like basement boy stuff.

So, do none of these people understand that by voicing regrets for electing a man who has, thus far, done that which he campaigned for only serves to expose their own stupidity?

easymode

and here are the cucks responsible for this…

archive.fo/rofqI

Hoo-rah!

Y-yeah, I voted for him…

I regret it lol, elect George Soros for 2020!

I smell a news narrative behind this. Either sabotage it with fake tweets adding onto this, exposing it that many of the members were either sleeper accounts or really fucking way new and made just for this operation, or both.

Yes like Twitter regrets fostering and protecting sand nigger pedophiles and degenerates.

I say let these faggots waste their time - fucking around in a made-up echo chamber

Trump is president. The left can't handle it, so they do stupid shit like this to make themselves feel better. It's pointless.

Can we make this into a "Pence, get the wall!" reaction image? Don delivers the best memes in the last years.

No, he needs to wipe out the illegal immigration population and increase the number of whites.

This twitter handle is full of people who aren't even American, and here's one for example;
archive.is/VxrfP
…and that isn't the only one. The rest of the world needs to fuck off and stop LARPing that they're some American voter.