EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION

PA Amber Alert:

State police said Alexis Weber, a 2-year-old girl, was abducted from 2200 West Front Street in Berwick on Sunday at approximately 7:00 p.m.

She is described as 3 foot tall, 30 lbs., with blond hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white coat, blue polka dot shirt, and black pants. Weber was inside a 2005 yellow Ford Convertible Mustang, bearing Pennsylvania Registration HWN-1367. The vehicle was stolen by an unknown actor and fled the area towards Laporte, PA.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the police by dialing 911.

FIND THIS GIRL Holla Forums
RWDSS
RIGHT WING SEARG SQUADS

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5887
youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
wnep.com/2017/02/05/amber-alert-issued-for-girl-from-berwick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SEARCH
ftf myself

All anons can help, look for any traffic cams you can get to

first for niggers did it

legacy.weather.weatherbug.com/PA/Berwick-weather/Berwick-traffic.html

YOU WILL BE FLAYED ALIVE PEDO SCUM

Gloabl Mods requesting IP amd post history for lynch mobs pl0x

You understand that your days are numbered, right?

paturnpike.com/cameras/

Unless they decide to switch cars, this shouldn't be hard to spot.

They will find you. And they will kill you.

I-476 between Mid-County and Clarks Summit

We're coming for you fam

So where were the parents in all this? Did they just leave her in the car? That shit always bugs me in these kidnapping cases. Regardless, I hope she is found safe and sound.

You people are sick. It's a good thing the day of the rope is almost here now.

Mods better fucking deliver.

tbh we'd hang you even if you didn't fuck children

STATUS: Amber Alert I-76 between Gateway (Ohio Connection) and Delaware River Bridge

Well you're right about the last one at least.

BASED MODS

Board Owners/Vols only get IP hashes, btw.

Womanlets, when will they learn?

I know; also global reported, but I doubt they'll deliver

I keed, I keed. Glock is a fine pedoliminator.

Thank you.

There's been an "accident" on I-76, hopefully the dumbfuck runs right through and gets curb stomped by the police.

Glock triggers are shit.

DUI checkpoints should be numerous today

(-) connectors make them tolerable

see everyone

imkikey isn't that bad.

Well with a yellow mustang they shouldn't be able to sneak through.

FBI pls, we're working here.

TOP WEW

Pedo scum like you have only numbered days left until you are all hunted down and killed in the street like the swine you are.

The pull is bearable but the trigger safety is 100% garbage.

It's probably already been ditched if they happened to get the amber alert on their phone or on the radio. I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen in the first place.

Everyone in PA gets the alert on their phone. What's the point of this thread?

Idk fam.
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5887

Anything is possible. If old Holla Forums had the forensic savvy to find a cat abuser based off of the tint of the paint on his walls years ago, I wouldn't put it past Holla Forums to find a missing aryan girl before she gets enriched.

Not much I can do from my state but I'll be monitoring.

requesting webm of your pic

I got something just for scum like you.

Posting pure Mari Waifu to raise loosh for Alexis
my webm folder is a huge fucking mess and I don't feel like digging it out, have an embed

Goddamnit

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI

She looks like a mix race mongrel. No big loss here.

Here, since I fucked up, I went and found it.

low energy, try harder

I read a theory once that amber alerts are used to capture escaped rape slaves. I wonder about that.

Amber alerts are bullshit. 99% of the time it's some divorced cunt asserting that she has sole ownership of a child, and calls the cops on the father just trying to be with his goddamn kid.

HANG THEM BY THE STREET LAMPS

Daily reminder that Laura Silsby, the bitch connected to Haitian Child Trafficking with the Clintons, is now working at AlertSense which handles Amber Alerts. International Center For Missing and Exploited Children has on their board of directors Richard Branson, a Billlionaire with a private island right next to Jeffrey Epstein's rape island, and Jeff Koons, a millionaire "artist" whose ex girlfriend accused him of sexually abusing their daughter. All of the most prominent anti-trafficking infrastructure has been infiltrated by traffickers themselves. Amber Alerts are misdirection and any kids involved in ritual abuse and pizza parties are suppressed or deliberately obfuscated using the technology. Right Wing Search Squads need to engage in joint operations with Right Wing Kidnap and Interrogation squads to hunt down pedos if we are ever going to get a solid lead on missing children, or at minimum create anti-trafficking NGOs and infrastructure that isn't infiltrated by pizzakikes.

This works. Thanks, man. Russian qt's singing is great but impossible to find because the titles are in Cyrillic.

I'm not hearing diddly squat

changed direction
226-Carlisle To 359-Delaware River Bridge

That's my area. Will be on patrol

Which highway?

I-76, turnpike

He was seen going eastbound btw

watch it turns out it's her biological father. a mexicans took his job, now mom is living with mexican, biological fathers life is destroyed, Holla Forums rejoices and hunts biological father down, gasses him.

Which region of Pennsylvania?
I'm probably delaying your time with all those questions

Never mind, watching exit 329
no camera for EB carriageway but anyway.

good damn right and she bones the cop, or a few of the cops while he get's his empowerment jollies off arresting the father

…why?

STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE

Nigger better pray the cops catch him.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

has anyone tipped PA cops to the post?

I assume some one check to see if exif data is scrubbed or if there is any stenography.

I ain't downloading that shit on my harddrive… too risky

Forgive my retardation, anons, but what is the significance of the number 222 in this case?
I ask because I know some fucker whose favorite number is that; they use it everywhere—almost obsessively.
Are they some kind of threat that needs to be dealt with?

the pedanon started a would-be hurtcore board. the /boardname/ is a giveaway.

>>>/222/
it's dead, though

(Checked)
Disgusting

oh yeah.

pic related. maybe leaf based degeneracy?

Sould we contact the autists on half chan to see if they can provide help?

thanks kampfy

No idea what hurtcore is or the significance of the number 222.

Probably don't wanna know either.

Is this like the Russian Lazytown? I had those songs stuck in my head for fucking days.

Even though it's pedoshit that pic perfectly shows what these kikes do to our children. Fucking depressing.

This.
Absolutely this.

And the guy goes to jail immediately and a feminist judge and Jew prosecutor put him on punitive probation for years and he kills himself.

Happened to my best friend.

it's the story of America. Go to a Toys r Us parking lot on a Sunday evening or a Friday night/Saturday morning. It's a favorite place to do the parental custody exchange.

It's sad actually to see the fathers embarrassed shameful eye contact avoidance compared to the gleeful, I'm busy, lets go empowerment of the ex-wife.

No wonder kids are growing up hating the system and wearing hoods and mask and fitting right in with Antifa protesters…… from the kids point of view I'd hate the system too.

Where do these fucking pedo posters come from? This guy got to the thread immediately like he'd been summoned by the Bat signal

Maybe the feds?

Some pizzagaters say Laura Silsby worked for Amber Alert because as an alleged human trafficker she can be in the know about missing kids or alert other pedos/traffickers and somehow hook them up rather than alert the authorities/parents.

you normies have the entire internet to post on. maybe if you don't like it don't go to pedophile websites then mmmkay

Could he be OP? It's not like an Amber Alert is a rare thing or ever posted here. Like arsonists that act the hero at the fire they started.

Did something right for once, Kampfy.

The girl was found!

wnep.com/2017/02/05/amber-alert-issued-for-girl-from-berwick/

You fuckers got shoahed by Jim a few months ago and no one here cared. There's an entire country of people just like you Israel. If you don't like putting the well being of children over the satisfaction of your dick, then maybe don't go to white countries mmmkay.

I look forward to watching you burn.

Is this real life?

Cops posting on Holla Forums from those laptops in their cars as they coordinate the hunt for a pedo?

Have we memed too far?

I live in PA, I'll keep an eye out.

To answer your question

I just got home; wasn't me who found her though.

see

I feel like this deserves some more credit.

GREAT NEWS

You mean found alive right?

Wow, the fucking mods actually did something not terrible for once in their lives.

I-it's not like I like you guys, or anything. Don't get the wrong idea baka!

Holla Forums WINS AGAIN

Thats just negligent and embarrassing

I feel like we ARE the FBI at this point. Fuck, esp since we know they have to lurk here

YOU STUPID FUCKING NORMALFAGS COULDN'T THINK TO CHECK THE NEARBY AREA?
I'VE LITERALLY SPENT $50 IN GAS LOOKING FOR THIS FUCKING CAR
REEE, REEE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT!

NO, STOP GOD EMPEROR TRUMP. IT IS TOO MUCH WINNING! (it's not)

I laugh lest I cry.

Sheesh, now I want to save this kid from her idiot parent.

No. We are the Fuhrer's Secret Police.

With those genes she might had better been off dead.

you get an A for effort

based

Thanks, user.

Thank you

Pretty much this. Cuckchan tier thread. OP go hang yourself.

Despite the woman being unbelievably stupid and careless I'm glad the girl is save and not in the hands of evil satanist jew pedos.
Praise Kek!

This is how they get their kids, they just fucking disappear and end up in some muslim sex slave ring for the next 15 years. We shouldnt tolerate this crap, find CCTV of the area imo.

Oh come the fuck on.

(checked)