Breaking news: The Saudis Are Kikes

We have to bomb Iran goyim! -t. Israel and Saudi Arabia

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

The Saudis and Israelis are cousins.

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-jewish-roots-of-the-house-of-saud-family-tree/

themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/ultra-secret-conspiracy-in-the-middle-east-revealed-the-donmeh-the-wahhabi-and-zionisms-sephardic-jewry/

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-house-of-saud-its-jewish-origin-and-installation-by-the-british-crown/

thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/world_news/Middle_East/article1341561.ece

mintpressnews.com/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/209548/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-iran-idUSKBN15C0NR
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-stop-using-us-dollar-currency-donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration-refugee-iraq-syria-libya-a7556846.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/iran-trump-michael-flynn-on-notice
reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-idUSKBN15H253?il=0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/iran-worlds-biggest-sponsor-terrorism-us-donald-trump-james-mattis-nuclear-test-missile-sanctions-a7563081.html
israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/Inter-88.htm
youtu.be/ForvEyNABs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Breaking: Holla Forums knows things years before they're publicly proven

we should make these discoveries public knowledge, known by the mainstream. otherwise the (((mainstream media))) will convince people of the opposite and get their agenda pushed through

THERES NOTHING BREAKING ABOUT THAT NEWFAG

baseless claims are worth nothing. it's all about gathering evidence and then spreading it.

It's copypasta so the context of the title is lost here.

how new r u

I've been shutting down 4chin niggerball threads all day.

archive.org/download/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf

sage because nothing new

already knows and its not the british crown who enabled them but anglo-kikes who need to rule over 1.8 billion muslims.
(royal family commits circumcision by rabbi)

many muslims figuring out waht (((islam))) really is abut and leaving (((islam))) because of that.

Only reason that I'm not saging is because we have so many newfags around that don't know this.

(((saudis))) are also forced by anglo kikes to attack iran because iran is ayran and they are shia muslims

(while saudis are semites even if they would not be from a jew tribe)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-iran-idUSKBN15C0NR

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-stop-using-us-dollar-currency-donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration-refugee-iraq-syria-libya-a7556846.html

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/iran-trump-michael-flynn-on-notice

reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-idUSKBN15H253?il=0

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/iran-worlds-biggest-sponsor-terrorism-us-donald-trump-james-mattis-nuclear-test-missile-sanctions-a7563081.html

your knowledge on semites and history is pretty bad tbh

teach me kike

Iran*
was*
aryan*
nice try tho m8

ayran does not mean necessary western white
(probably still more ayran than prussia, poland and ukraine combined)

well for starters Britain was only in Iran for 10 years
the Russians fucked Persia up irreparably at the start of the century and continued to do so especially after getting communized
then the Ottomans invaded Persia and massacred millions
which was only stopped after the Persian Cossack Brigade backed by the British overthrew the incompetent arabic shah and created a new independent Persian dynasty
which was overthrew in WW2 by a combined Allied/Soviet invasion to secure Iranian oilfields
after the war the Soviets and (((America))) started playing international chess with Iran just like everywhere else
the Saudi's are an artificial family created by the British as a means to unite the various arab tribes of Arabia so that they could use arab durkha durkhas as cannon fodder against the turks in WW1
if you want to look at the guys who thought it would be a good idea to keep those tribes united and help them consolidate power in Arabia well you can look to (((America))) again for that, and later on after getting a public face israel
and modern day Iranians if 'aryan' at all are heavily diluted
there were two black death plagues that lay waste to persias populations
the Caliphates also slaughtered millions and raped semites into the wombs of Persians
then there was Genghis Khan who made it a personal goal to destroy islamic Persia because the Shah murdered his people in cold blood in response to a friendly invitation of trade and mutual prosperity
and later on the islamic half-turk half-arab Tamerlane who decided it was his personal duty to build mountains of skulls across Persia and the entire ME

THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN SPREAD ALREADY

SAUDI ROYAL LINE HAS KIKE BLOOD. THE DOCUMENTS WERE LEAKED BACK AROUND THAT BRITHAM LEAK IN 2012.

Thank you for sharing this excerpt. Saved.

I think it's a good time to be spreading this info far and wide given what's going on at the moment on the world stage. I realize that you're mostly preaching to the choir here talking about it, but most are oblivious and this is a key piece of the puzzle for understanding the ME.

Of course, (((they))) say it's a hoax as they do the Protocols. Apparently, everything is a hoax, except for the Holocaust.

I'll defer to the Jew Myron Fagan on this oneā€¦

israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/Inter-88.htm

Bonus vid because, kikes:
youtu.be/ForvEyNABs8

thats enough to establish some trojan parasite who will keep inactive like the hiv-virus

(((russians))) arent russian (by their head) since christianity came to russia and killed 2/3 of the original russian population and then another time since us-banker kikes established bi-pol through (((communists))) to keep europe divided and in chaos.

what years did the ottomans invaded persians? because if its (((young turks))) than we are talking about a different ottoman empire from what it was before YT.

thats the first time in a long while ive seen someone knowing that, but there is more than just that.