Literally me

literally me

Tits or GTFO, OP.

She used to be literally me in female form. Then like all roasties she grew up, got friends, and turned into normalcattle.

Once again, weebs miss the point that they're suppose to grow up and become members of society.

(((society)))

For the last time, we get it, you hate anime. Now stop shitposting, there are people here who actually believe you. You might even believe yourself.

fucking normalfags

Kill the weebcucks. Kill them until they are dead.

Why is it so unbelievable that weebs are detestable people who spam things until they get what they want?

checked
looks like our ancient frog spirit uncle is getting sick of the cuckime queers.

Because I don't fucking care anymore about who is doing what. Whether they be Holla Forums, Holla Forums, horsefuckers, weebs, Holla Forumsanons, I couldn't give any less of a fucking shit.

None of them are any better or worse than any other and whether or not they are baiting to pretend they are the other side or if they actually believe and mean what they say,

It's all fucking shitposting. and it has to stop.

NEVER EVER SUDOCUCK

jesus christ, this shitposting evolves too quickly, I can't even keep up with this lingo. The fuck does this mean?

It means

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

It means

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Everybody who identifies with her is actually exactly as retarded as she is in the beginning of the show and I hope that they someday grow up.

I enjoy invading weeb safe spaces and ruining them.

Still an anime board, buddy.

they dont have one
they seek non safe spaces out and co-opt them

She still is far away from a normie.