WUBBALUBBADUBDUB

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB

Reminder that this is what Rick and Morty is based on.
Justin actually voiced and animated Morty sucking his granddad's dick around 2006.

Low iq swine get out of this thread

what anime is this?

To be fair, it was actually supposed to be Marty McFly sucking off Doc Brown back then

Still better than cuckime tbh

Fucking great. Now sitcoms are into it.

jesus christ

I like Rick & Morty. Less so than I used to, but I do enjoy it. It's specifically because it had this dark beginning that it amuses me:

Honestly I think 90% of it's just Roiland's voice acting for me, and the plot of the show just fills a gaping void everyone's looking for in television. Just silly, fast-paced, action packed sci-fi action. I'm surprised it's taken me this long to start to dislike it given how I loathe pretty much anything with a basis in alternate universe shit. The nihilism of the show is really starting to drag me down though.

Other than that and the show getting just a tad too dark for my tastes, my only real gripe is Summer. I hated her this season. She was written as flawless, every time she "won" an argument it was like needles in my spine. "She just did." Fuck you Morty, I don't even like Jerry and that was lame. Her ex-boyfriend getting horribly mutated into a monster for the terrible crime of… dumping her to pursue someone else? Fuck off, two episodes earlier she spent MONTHS fucking some cannibal dude with a bucket on his head.

The sheer media saturation is killing me though, the fanbase has become among the worst in record time, and all the shirts make me cringe for some reason I can't quite place. Like the day after the Pickle Rick episode I saw a kid wearing a Pickle Rick shirt, even my girlfriend -who I'll get into in a minute- was like "Wow, already?" Like it was a planned marketing thing, they already had Pickle Rick shirts made months in advance. The show has become a parody of itself. It's like the Five Nights at Freddy's of cartoons, they're probably shocked by it's success and loathe what it's turning into, but are going to ride it out for as long as they can, and I can't fucking blame them.

My girlfriend's somewhat younger than me, and I absolutely love her, but the show does make the generation gap more apparent. She wears a lot of Rick & Morty shirts. She probably has 8. We've talked about putting together an Anatomy Park puzzle as a couples activity. In particular she has one shirt that whenever I see her in it I say "Tiny Riiiick!" and it subconsciously makes my eyes squint a bit as on some level I hate myself for saying it. Of course, she also has fucking shirts for let's players. She's drawn (pretty good) fanart of fucking Markiplier, she has a Game Grumps hoodie, and it's post-Jon to boot. It feels superficial that these things bother me, but these things bother me. The last girl I dated was closer to my age, but the only real difference with her was she had a bunch of Star Wars and Fallout shirts. I think society as a whole has just become incredibly infantilized.

I think the cringiest moment I personally experienced was seeing that tweet where McDonald's told Roiland they'd bring back the szechuan sauce, and seeing a youtube video of the staff trying it, and then at a McDonald's a few days later asking if they had it, and the girl laughing and saying "Like in Rick & Morty?" "…Yeah. Like in Rick & Morty."

jesus, how does almost nobody see the show for what it is, i.e. a brainwashing garbage?

It sounds like you're dating a normalfag.

it's only brainwashing if your IQ is too low to not be brainwashed

If this isn't copypasta both you and your girlfriend need to kill yourselves immediately.

So (((they)))'re basically trying to guide the chan culture with this shit show?

no, they are just moving the line and getting away with more and more degenerate and subversive shit. Imagine what will become of kids and teenagers who had been watching this
plebshit in their formative years

Why is the audience laughing?

Kill yourself and your 12 year old girlfriend.

I don't watch anime

because the "Laugh" light lit up

Because it's funny.

now that's funny
Why can't we all just go back to collectively shitting on Bush?
Everything was so much nicer back then.

What's funny about it?

A reasonable post. Thank you reasonable user.

Why was I expecting the riff from Seinfeld?

The part where she burps.

That was the least funny part.

If this isn't copy/pasta, you need to really reconsider your life.

how long did you wait in line for your szechuan sauce you soy faggot?

GDI

Not

cuz the new guy is even worse?
the problem is that him and his cult thrive on negative attention, like insecure teens. if you mock them they just claim it's ninth dimensional sudoku or some shit.

back to reddit for ya!

Jews Rock!

DUMUADUMBDADUMBDUMBDUADUMBDUMADBUMDBAUDMDDUMBDUMDBUMBD