Characters who don't deserve their show

Characters who don't deserve their show.

One of these is not like the other.

One is a jew.

kek

is it star because she's white?

Low hanging fruit.

I think OP means which are too good for their show, not don't actually deserve to have a show.

No bulli pls.

Im not proud of the time I was a brony, but I will defend to this day that the omnipotent dickhead chimera voiced by Q was too good to be squandered on that show.

He was. But he was ruined when they turned him into Fluttershy's goody-good sidekick. Which pissed me off so hard that I stopped watching. Well, that and slapping you know what onto you know whom.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/gay/

Villains in general weren't so bad in that show. I still remember Cheeselegs fondly.

Dude trust us, he's ponyhate incarnate.

John De Lancie was clearly having a blast with the character and you could tell the animators were having a lot fun time coming up with different visual gags for him. The fact that he came out as good as he did is kind of an amazing thing, considering how bad most cartoons are at "random" humor.

The lich is totally out of place on AT, and that's not a bad thing, he's the only reprieve from the mediocrity on that show. He's genuinely frightening and disturbing, is beyond a legitimate threat, he is literal poison and cancer on reality itself. It's almost bullshit how he keeps getting defeated. The scarier fact is that he is part of the natural order, and they cant actually kill him. He will infest another being, or even if completely exterminated, he'll find a way to manifest again. He literally cannot be fucking killed. He just comes back. Right now he's sealed inside a giant baby, and is slowly re-emerging.

>>>/pone/
>>>/fur/
>>>/trash/

This character does not deserve to be in the reboot

Keep on digging

He has a penis drawn on his crown, what a boner.

Horsefuckers are not welcome here.
GTFO

Samefags aren't either.

kys

fucking jesus, go to youtube you fuck

Rad! Man…

There are no rules against posting MLP on this board, Goldson.

THOR