It's Time

SOME WILL CHOOSE DEATH TO AVOID THE SHAME

Will they actually do this finally?

Will Gaga be told her friends are being arrested right before she performs?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828278362699350017
twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828344311016075264
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/MFvRS
twitter.com/etagazzip
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5s8oym/the_judge_who_halted_trumps_seven_nation_travel/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2034068/Notable-child-psychologist-Dr-David-Scratchley-jailed-attempted-rape-case-boy-10.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-judge-idUSKBN15K009
archive.seattleweekly.com/2004-03-31/news/his-past-life/
neonnettle.com/news/1873-fbi-insider-pizzagate-pedophile-ring-arrests-are-now-imminent
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110862549
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/828411900694126592
twitter.com/ThomasBernpaine/status/828315342292201472
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE
youtube.com/watch?v=JKLdD9NwoE4
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html
sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-police-rescue-31-girls-child-trafficking-sting/
youtube.com/watch?v=XadwuLed-bY&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

This.

Can you elaborate OP?

Those are screenshots of the new DHS human trafficking video. It shows pizza in the beginning. Gaga is friends with pedos.

twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828278362699350017

All the worst people in the world seem to revolve around muh dick/vagina, this endless void of sexual gratification that can never be sated. Get out while you still can.

Super Bowl Sunday is usually one of the most watched / viewed things on TV all year, so yea if they are going to do something big about Pizza gate and have it on TV for the world to see, it would be a fantastic red pilling idea

Welp it's fucking happening

youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU

NICE CONTEXT FAGGOT

Is anyone really surprised? She probably was one of the kids, back in the day.

Interesting choice of opening imagery on the DHS ad, it could be coincidence or maybe there's a Holla Forumslack on the inside there. But why is Glenn Beck harping on about this? What does he have to do with DHS targeting human traffickers?

Stop raiding

Enjoy your ban

related
archive.is/MFvRS

what the hell is this crap?

Music of today is really void of everything releted to originality.
Fuck you, jews.

Death.

Honestly, I was turned off by this kind of tropical chad orgy degeneracy even when I was bluepilled.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I need a bus and a lot of soy milk.

Fuuuuck. I still won't watch the nigger bowl, but I will stay on Holla Forums tonight to monitor any habbenings.

I need a holocaust.

Welcome to filtertown, faggot.

fuck the superbowl. we gaschamberbowl now

==STOP MASTURBATING==

Already saw that tweet, just waiting on the details.

Sounds like Trump is heading off anything she'll do. Shell no doubt try and signal about some pedoshit or some other shit but it will be obvious and apparent now to people since everyone is talking about it.

Is the fire rising, lads?

I'll wait for someone other than literal Cheeto face before I celebrate.

What the fuck do any of your posts have to do with this thread?

It's fucking happening.

Wait, does Beck actually have some human decency within him? Also are his claims credible?

True, though I'm guessing he senses which way the wind blows. I don't trust him and suspect he may try and co-opt the anti-pedo surge that is out there now. No one likes pedos in the end.

Filter and report him, he's filling the thread with garbage.

All over the globe

He hasn't elaborated on his claims, so he could just be bullshitting.
Also, Glenn is a libtard, but he's still human. Most people in general hate pedos.

So this is the new sliding and topic dilution method from CREW?
kek is this the best you have kikes?

low, effort, many souch cases! sad!

YESH

Is this thread being hit with shills or some shit?

They're beyond scared now.

Yup. Sick pedo fucks are literally shaking after the new DHS video.

man i hate niggers, also the whole thread is shit.

Should we be nice and post some suicide instructions for them?

yes low effort shilling, some kind of homosexual JIDF brand

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE GLOBAL HAPPENING HAPPENED

And give them an easy way out? Nah.

I recommend the standard three shots to the back of the head

i was masketta when big guy call
'fire rises'
and u?

Delete system 32

Are you this retarded for show?

You don't because you are just inviting google bullshit.

i guess the raids never end mr.bones

filter and report this guy everyone dont click in any of his videos im sure he is the kike getting paid for that

Then we should start preparing the Pizza related weapons. #SuperBowl #SpiritBowl

Fuck you. that's how.

Reported for being a retard

LURKMOAR

Gee, I wonder why some newfag want to spam unrelated youtube videos in a thread about pedos being BTFO

This is a good idea. We should really hit hard during Gaga's halftime show since she is tied to the spirit cooking stuff. If she tries some anti-Trump or pro-pedo shit, she gets btfo. If not, she still deserves to get btfo due to her connection to spirit cooking and the pedo shit anyways.

BUT THE CHILD HAD A FRIEND. A PROTECTOR WHO SHOWED THE (((OTHERS))) THAT THIS INNOCENCE WAS THEIR REDEMPTION, IT WAS TO BE PRIZED.

Bump to piss off the shills.

I'm bumping this shit

This thread is best thread

It's a shame that Michael Jackson was killed off by kikes. I would've enjoyed his next planned concert performance where he was going to march out onto stage nazi style.
I would've enjoyed that during the half time than this pro-child sexualization shit.

embed related:

So is this the designated shitposting thread or are we going to see something interesting?

Well you can start with these doubles.

Shills are trying to make it such but filters are truly a wonderful thing.

Nice.

pro-tip: refresh the page

WHY ARE POSTS BEING DELETED IN THIS BREAD

Why are shills spamming this thread?

I'll tell you why: FUCKING JEWS MUST DIE.

The vid is everywhere and arrests will happen regardless. If you had any idea how many old /new/sman shitpost to trigger you new wave of idiots into being paranoid, your head would spin.

Jokes on you, I was paranoid before I ever used the internet.

it's not paranoia if they're actually out to get you

I have no reason not to filter shills and shitposting. They are literally useless and too stupid to even sage.

Shh, no tears. Only dubs and happenings in this thread.

good

do your thing, m8.

swami, please…

I wonder if the recent Dreamhost leak has anything to do with DHS and pizzagate

What is our opinion of Ben Swan going dark ?

Because it was a spamming shitposter.

Is there any other kind?

missed trips :(

Now is not the time for trips, those are for later.

you can follow the attached infographic very closely for our opinion

Ben Swann or Swan?
He's probably just holding onto his quality pizzagate material for when all the arrests start.

He's tipping them off.

I believe that

Do you really like that picture? Would you like to use it? It's all yours my friend.

I find it strange that he posted this. Even if it was vague, there was enough info there to tip off the adversary and give them two hours to prepare/flee/destroy evidence. Apparently that didn't happen, but it certainly could have. Who executed this raid, why did he know about it, and why did they let him sleep through the opsec briefing?

hes probably a hothead, somebody shouldve got him out of there.

Fuckin A

Anime tiddies?

OVEN YOURSELVES KIKES

you the type of nigga who can't get dubs in his date stamp on new years

fuck off succubus

Me too! Save it, it's all your my friend :^)

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

no u

I stopped trying to be a wizard 3 years ago. I've since become a paladin of kek and fuck my wife every night to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I just really, really like it

What exactly is happening? Or are you fags just saying its happening for meme's sake?

faggots will be faggots

OP of this thread goofed, see

Glenn Beck's old adviser and once friend is being investigated. Should get real real soon

talk shit get hit

twitter.com/etagazzip
This person is doing it right.

please confirm and inform on any happenings,

field unit deployed saftey squads need morale boost in our effort to secure kekistan.

kek is truly the greatest shitposter of them all, praise.

I'll continue to pray for the real halftime show.

that i can't shitpost with. you posers are profiteering faggots. unironically, all the youtubers that post this shit cry for weeks over stolen content too.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5s8oym/the_judge_who_halted_trumps_seven_nation_travel/

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2034068/Notable-child-psychologist-Dr-David-Scratchley-jailed-attempted-rape-case-boy-10.html
> reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-judge-idUSKBN15K009
> archive.seattleweekly.com/2004-03-31/news/his-past-life/
David Cousineau was a prominent community leader and children's advocate for more than a decade. But the past and future of the ex-director of Seattle Children's Home are in question over an allegation that, while a priest in Southern California more than a decade ago, he repeatedly molested an altar boy at his Los Angeles church. Cousineau is named in a list of alleged pedophile priests released last month by Los Angeles Cardinal Roger Mahony, to whom Cousineau once was a friend and confidant.
Looks like lightning struck the same spot twice. What a stunning coincidence.

reminder

You are not exactly a big guy, friend.
Was just a friendly advice with the tits.

This is a fucking bot

wait this is a real thing i was just shit posting what i wish i was doing instead of shitposting at work….

good man

check out twatter. #kekistan.
the skeptic jewtubers are on it. they've got a fucking website and everything. thought since there wasn't outrage threads about it that I was missing something.
it's appalling.

Simpsons have been shit for years, and the quote from their founders " ‘If there is, all evidence indicates that he hates me." sounds like my little brother when he lost in a tabletennis match.
Faggot :^)

Donald Trump truly is /ourguy manifested by the will of kek

neonnettle.com/news/1873-fbi-insider-pizzagate-pedophile-ring-arrests-are-now-imminent

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110862549

Matt groening refering to god, sry to derail the thread.

I want to believe

Anyone have the crystal recipe?

kek doesn't deliver for those that try to coopt the message for shekels, just like all those that oppose trump go into the trash can with rest of the cancer.

I shitopost and contribute shit because this place is my home and i'm here forever.

Pedos always raid threads like this and spam bullshit.

That case hardening one is a new one.

It matters not whether we believe. We determine the destiny of our species. This halftime show is guaranteed to be occult as fuck. The commercials already are bad enough. The arrests are not important to our long term survival, red-pilling the population is vital however. The people know something isn't right. We must awaken the masses.

I want to believe. Also,

There will be no recovery.

he also supported obama

cukchan is better than this place now

I know, he is also ex-NASA

So many beantown wives and girlfriends are gonna get beat tonight.

goddamnit. sorry. wrong thread.

The guy who drew the proto-pepe turned out to be a cuck too. Nothing pisses these people off more than us adopting their content to promote bad goy behavior, probably because they can't even attach their name to it anymore after it's been "tainted".

wew

All truth is welcome brother.

Wait what's happening? Feds going to rush the Superbowl?

Yeah I love getting auto banned for posting the word Tavistock

meanwhile here our BO is rachposter. Both sites suck, but at least we can dox here

The attention of the nation is about to abruptly change from patriotic muh merica superbowl to child sex slavery. Red pilling to commence shortly thereafter.

isn't our BO also a shitskin? iirc he's indian or something

Please Kek let this be true.

probably, either way i'm here in spite of that faggot. I tried endchan and polchan but they were too slow to be interesting

Rolling for mass busts

what are the facts?

Nigger language is not welcome here.

OVEN

What is going on in this bred :DDD???

uhhh guys… the fire is rising… it has to be.

OH SHIT

He's already Baneposted before. Now he's going to sink niggerball and the pedos with them.

how is this known for certain?

If they don't act we will.

those trips

Lol what the fuck are we going to do, tweet about it? The only one who has the power to fight against the media and FORCE the nation to pay attention to something that the media is trying to memory hole is Donald J. Trump.

Those trips don't lie. Prepare for redpill dropping and rising fires.

We don't want the attention.

Yet.

well i do hope that the scum are being arrested across the country right now, it's the perfect time now that the u.s. is amused by the superbowl.

Imkampfy (a mod) is rachposter, BO is a stoner shitskin.

FCKING XHECKED

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/828411900694126592

(CHECKED)
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

That bitch is seriously ugly and untalented

and a pizza enthusiast with close ties to that kike witch maria abaprovic or whatever he name is.

and irrelevant… which is why it needs these stunts to stay in the public eye…. Madonna 2.0

Anyone else notice the massive black sun just now?

Where

twitter.com/ThomasBernpaine/status/828315342292201472

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600

I don't want to leave my basement, you do it and report back

I didn't get a screenshot in time. When she was playing the piano with all the people with orange candles surrounding her, hen they zoomed out everything was arranged as a massive black sun.

How much longer is the show? I hate this, but I have to see if she does anything retarded.

Did the NFL just use Pizzagate to get me to watch the Super Bowl?

Let this be the end of the jews and their degenerate subversion of the west.

She didn't do anything political. There wasn't even much satanic bullshit. I guess they realize they're on the run now and can't afford to pull sht like that right now.

what in the god damn.

The half time show just happened on tv

do it leakwizard, fucking do it.

We Fallout now?

I'm ready for anything. Release the files.

Okay this is new to me. I don't know what it is, but my curiosity is getting the best of me. It's the fucking Jews and their tricks again, isn't it?

Reminder that Julain Assange is dead.

Wow cant wait to hear Jonestein explain this one.

I guess we get some great leaks either way. Assange never stops giving.

Why does Jones do this? He was good on Joe's podcast but then he does clickbait shit like this

It's always the Jews.

No he's not faggot, stop propagating CTR shilling points.

Waiting for Session confirmation, then it's a go.

When?

Is the sauce reliable?

I really want to habeeb!

Was he given a share of child booty?

gas em all leakwizard, kek mit uns.

Het Holla Forums you'll have to excuse me I'm an old fart and have children and grandchildren now. Don't have time for all this bullshit speculation.

What with all the intrigue? why just present the evidence and that will be the *bombshell* instead of all this endless, never ending speculation???

What do you think the media will do When The Arrests happen?
I think that they'll start saying that "They're all Trump's Enemies, so it must be a setup!" "OY VEY GOYS THEY'RE NOT PEDOS DON'T LOOK INTO OH GAAWWDD"
When this happens they are literally Doomed.
I think they'll start Crying even more than 11/9.

Can someone help me out? What is "#realSuperBowl"? How do we know Gaga has pedo friends? I'm trying to make sense of this but I haven't been following pizzagate closely.

Because he knows that his audience puts "memetic value" in this.

I miss the Bud Bowl

Tension exists to be washed away by discovery. Soon enough oldfag, soon enough.

Well just my gutinstinct and i never really looked into this pizza stuff, but you dont go 5000rpm with a cold vehicle, you heat it up before you ride it.

Poison gas aside, do crystal salts really form?

No.

Read the names of those images.

Top kek

feds can't make a move until Sessions is sworn in. He's needed in the Senate, dems stalling and fbi getting their shit together for the kekening. Stars aligning as we speak.

Czech'd.

is there an eta on the Sessions sworning?

Who's Julain Assange?

You serious Nigerian ?

*nigger

Is massive pedo bust happenning during super bowel?

I don't think the yuge one will happen until Session gets in

He's pointing out the misspelling.

Notice in the superbowl commercials (((they))) are squeezing every bit of d&c,race mixing,gender bending,man against woman affirmative action anti white drivel they can.Never seen them pile it on so heavy ahaha the jews are getting scared of all the ovens firing up worldwide.So typically they double down on a busted flush.

The blowing in the first one was pretty obvious, only an idiot would put what is basically a tube connected to chemicals in their mouth. The first one seems neat, until it tells you to heat it up then put it under cold water.

OH SHIT

Next week, needed for tomorrows DeVos vote.

>He is widely expected to be confirmed by the Senate in a vote next week. Sessions' confirmation has been pushed back so he could cast a crucial vote to approve Betsy DeVos as education secretary.

www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/02/jeff_sessions_clears_senate_hu.html

Not my oc just sharing with user upon request.
Although you would be surprised how many people would just burn their lungs out or explode a spoon in their hand. I wouldn't post these for fun anywhere but here.

Thanks user.

For crystals to form would require the right solution plus a salt, and the right temperature right?

uh user just do the experiments and livestream it here so we can see the results ….

It had better be happening this time. It feels like I see headlines to this effect every other week, yet no one goes to jail. The landscape is certainly different this time, however.

Cool I might do that. You know what you should do that a really safe experiment? Take a two liter bottle then add some sodium hypochlorate, and then mix in some sugar and water. If you shake it really well it turns a really cool green color.

Convince me.

Is it time yet?

So as payback for being delayed, Sessions gets in the person that will destroy Common Core. Lol.

Anyone screencap this?

So wait, Jones was right?

1488 team chess

I l just love watching 88D chess moves in action.

To be honest, a lot of this is par for the course for network TV now.

I was visiting my parents and my mom is the only person I know who still watches it regularly and I was fucking floored at how blatant the wall to wall agenda pushing in EVERYTHING was. It was fucking ridiculous.

Next to no one white watches TV any more, much less network TV, so they just don't care.

Cuckchan is beyond ruin and now an archaeological digsite.

So what the fuck is going on?
What's with OP pics? What does Cuck beck have to do with anything?

Lurk moar. Screenshots from the Superb Owl ad that warns against pedophiles, and features a Pizza Shop at the start.

Holy shit, they did show a Pizza Shop.

If all these Leftard liberals could be exposed for the monsters that they really are, that would swing the pendulum into the next dimension!

My god that's blatant.

it mean do not trust your neighbor, question every public encounter, live in a constant state of paranoia and fear and report everything to The Ministry for State Security (STASI) or your local police.

PYSOP←– it's mental fuckery, while the authorities post cryptic shit to 4chan

some people dont feel shame

No, it just brings awareness to the jewish human trafficking that has been going on under American noses and they drop the Pizza hint to show they know what's up.

You're going to get gassed soon. Enjoy.

If people find out about this they will be beaten to a bloody mist.

Superbowl Halftime shows = Illuminati Satanic Rituals. Watch for hidden messages and signs. Record your broadcasts.

hahahaha! lol

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) investigates more than 400 violations of criminal law, ranging from child exploitation to transnational gangs. Use this form to report suspected criminal activity.

Be as specific and as detailed as possible. You are encouraged to provide any additional identifying details such as places of birth, countries of citizenship, and social security numbers in the below narrative text box. The detailed information you provide will assist investigators as they look into reported violations.

We do not provide status updates for tip information provided. If you provide information, you can be assured that it will be promptly forwarded to the responsible office for follow up action as deemed appropriate.

>>ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

One of its main tasks was spying on the population, mainly through a vast network of citizens turned informants, and fighting any opposition by overt and covert measures.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Autism.

Read between the lines nigger, it's encouraging people to gangstalk nerdy white kids

Why not just ask everyone to filter you?

What are you even trying here?

I said "jewish human trafficking that has been going on under the noses of Americans".

And it still is.

FTFY

tfw being completely objective and don't like pysop mind games, arrest the fuckers or don't but don't make the public wait with baited breath on next next 4chan post as fbianon does.

filter me for what? being simple completely objective and using critical thinking skills?

then make arrests…. your local cop is driving around with a fully loaded m4 in his trunk.

What's the matter kike nose? Can't take the heat slowly being turned up?

What you up too joe
youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE

Well trump got a new place for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKLdD9NwoE4

In saying that the superbowl would be a satanic ritual? I mean yeah but that's like predicting the sun will be bright and yellowy tomorrow. It's the most blatant fucking public satanic ritual on earth every single year. It wasn't that blatant this year though tbh.

This was just deleted off of Voat

Is there an article about Hilldawg trying to leave?

so it's basically a spy and report on your fellow citizen ad? anyone else creeped out by it, wtf does human trafficking mean? if it was code for pedo smugglers why only show adults?

He's just trying to stay relevant 7 days a week. Gotta cash in on his /r/the_donald fan bois.

report them to the DHS

wtf is going on in this thread??

My county in Oregon covers up for pedos, too. Oregon is a big hotspot for human trafficking, this has been the case for decades.

Now I'm spooked.

Why anyone bothers with cuckchan anymore is beyond me. Went there for the first time in months the other day to try and find something that I heard was dumped there and it's a total shitshow. Not even funny bantz anymore. Sad!

Night of the Long Knives, Trump Edition.

Please lord let this be true. (((They))) cannot keep getting away with it.

It sounded believable right up to that point. Then the narrator went too far and ruined his credibility.

his uncle handled the Tesla papers, idiot.

"okay"

Top kek.

Prove that he was just a peddler. Because you can't.

you're right to put "free energy" in quotes, because if you call Tesla's technology "free energy," you might as well call hydroelectric "free energy."

So you too are on Holla Forums… it's like an Ylilauta reunion on here.

Do it, leakwizard, release this shit!

I'M FUCKING READY!

Notice the massage parol, they bust alot of human trafficing and pedo's from those places too. We have to go deeper.

All victories require sacrifices.

holy fuck is there someone actually as old as me around here?

Never go 3d

LOL checked

That would make a lot of sense, maybe that's how they keep these kids silent, promise them fame and fortune in the future no matter how little talent they have. God knows i'd suck an old jews dick for millions of dollars

fame and/or fortune I should say

Since when the fuck did DHS suddenly become the good guys? it feels like just 6 months ago we were having common threads discussing fighting them in a civil war.

i'm not saying i don't like this timeline but right now its all topsy turvey

do we have a list of alphabet agencies that are actually on our side (even if simply implicitly like elements of the FBI) and those that are dead against us like the CIA.

I know the DIA and the CIA seem almost directly opposed to each other the military is pretty much uniform pro trump except for chairforce fags so i'd place money on DIA atleast being Tacitly friendly

inb4 vault #7 was a script for the usa in which hillary was meant to win causing a global nuclear holocaust sometime in the future (sampson option) that only the elite were meant to survive and repopulate the earth

it can't be that dumb, can it?

This week. That article is from February 2.

The vote for DeVos is tomorrow I think.

Here it is:

Is it time yet?

ATTENTION NEWFAGS
IF YOU ARRIVED TO THIS BOARD IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS

And you have not visited a RED PILL THREAD you are still BLUEPILLED
If you post in this board being BLUPILLED you are the CANCER of this board

GO THIS THREAD NOW

8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

jj

I can't believe I'm actually cheering for fucking Glenn Beck.
This fire cock year is fucking bizarre

Is it time yet?

When is Sessions getting confirmed? Is that today?

It's Jeff "Less Mestizos, More Hessians" Sessions tbh fampai

Yeah.

1:11 Trips confirm!

IS IT FUCKING TIME YET?

DAY OF THE ROPE NOW

KEK

IT'S HAPPENING!

and now to wait for the happening

Wrong. Jewish Moloch Rituals. Stop misconstruing shit.

Can anyone confirm this?
This is what Glenn Beck was talking about.
Haiti bust.

sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-police-rescue-31-girls-child-trafficking-sting/

youtube.com/watch?v=XadwuLed-bY&app=desktop

here is more. Anyone speak French or Hatian French?

What is happening OP quit being such a faggot.

Yea DIA is on our side.

stopped after he plugged his website this guy is no better than the jews playing both sides of ww2