The best presidents

Who would you say the best presidents of the United States of America are. The only based presidents I know their deeds are George Washington, Andrew Jackson, and JFK, I need to increase my knowledge on this subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdworld
youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you don't like JFK for that disinfo from Jimm Mars about executive order 11110 challenging the Fed, because it didn't.
thirdworld traveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Granted I don't know much on JFK except that he wanted to inspect Israel for nukes, end the Federal Reserve, and dismantle the CIA due to shady fuckery.

Everyone likes to shit on TR for the actions of his nephew, but honestly, without the anti trust laws people like ((( Michael Eisner))) and others could do much more harm

Polk made moves.

What's wrong with Ike?

(checked)

Why JFK? I'm not criticizing you but asking out of genuine curiosity because looking at his record he seems remarkably anti-white and cucked, and only looks better in comparison because LBJ directly followed him.

JFK was a huge proponent of immigration reform to remove the European-preference of the 1924 immigration law, and also aggressively pushed for Civil Rights legislation. While he died in 1963 and the new immigration law/Civil Rights Act were passed in 1965, JFK was very much a proponent of both of these and would have happily signed them into law had he still been alive.

No one's shitting on Teddy because FDR was a commie. We even have a TR banner.

Dwight Eisenhower? Pic related is his "Order of Victory" which currently resides at the Eisenhower Presidential Library, which was awarded to him by Joseph Stalin and the USSR for his loyal efforts in destroying Germany. Look up the "Rheinwiesenlager" death camps that Eisenhower ran where he exterminated untold thousands of natsoc Germans in the name of glorious comrade Stalin.

A Shabbos goy who gunned down multiple German POWs and German civilians, that's all the bad I know of him and whatever good can't redeem what he did.

He's not perfect but the good things far outweigh the bad, he also wouldn't have continuously fueled the Vietnam War like LBJ who's kike wife who owned Bell Helicopter. He also didn't take shit from Israel unlike LBJ who covered up the USS Liberty incident immediately when he got news of it.

Andrew Jackson and George Washington are my favorites, but they're both freemasons so I don't know what to believe

Freemasons were co-opted by the Jews they weren't always a shadow hand.

He was best at failing. It's hard to top that.

Jackon's is the best though. Then Washington. Then Teddy, the only Roosevelt among the presidents..

youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE

Seconded.

Teddy, Jackson, Washington, Coolidge were all solid. Wilson sold us down the river to Rothschilds, but his views on race would be Holla Forums tier today.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Wasn't Theodore Roosevelt a progressive, though? His Bull Moose Party fought for shit like women's suffrage and prohibition.

DJT

He was a progressive if you consider people selling meat with rat shit and maggots in it conservative, society needed some progress and liberalism, it's a one-time use tool.
That was years after he was president by that kike Wilson.
Also Wilson.

I LIKE IKE

Everything needs to be judging within the context of its time period. TR was a "progressive" but back then, that meant arguing for regulations so that little children weren't working in sweatshops for 16 hours a day and getting sucked into meat grinders.

The issue is that you can't just pick a "direction" (ie, progress) and keep going further and further along that path until you reach the present day where we have trannies shoving dildos up their asses and having people arrested for getting their pronouns wrong.

Nixon and JFK were the only two redpilled Presidents prior to Trump in recent memory, both of them were shut down by the kikes. McKinley was an excellent and underrated President. Lincoln wanted to ship the niggers back.

Ike the kike that exterminated hundreds of thousands of Germans in death camps?

Theodore Roosevelt was a good President overall but he was an oil driller and wanted us to absorb the Indians into our genome, becoming a mestizo country. Not exactly based.

Fuck I was thinking of Thomas Jefferson

Ike was a faggot who saw the problem's coming, but didn't do anything about them because he was a careerist first. Patton scared the shit out of him and was basically committed to flat out exposing all the kikery and bullshit when the war was over, hence why he was determined to resign instead of retiring because it would remove the "gag" from his limitations on speaking.

I can only imagine what this country would look like if George hadn't died in that "car crash".

True American hero, and one of the few who realized, all too late, that the War had been unnecessary and that the Germans were the good guys.

his death will not be in vain

There really has not been a good president since Theodore Roosevelt or something. Probably the only halfway decent modern president has been Jimmy Carter, even though he was still a faggot.

I meant in the context of his presidency, obviously. Isn't that what the thread is about?

JFK was above all a cold warrior. At the time, the argument was that the USA must give up white supremacy in order to appeal to the third world nations, which they were in competition over with the Soviets. The Soviet propaganda would always point out this racial problem of the USA to try and get third world nations to side with them. That is the reasoning behind "civil rights" and the immigration changes, obviously also pushed by kikes and commie infiltrators in the US government, but that is how they convinced normal white guys to go along with it.

Why the fuck do these faggoty ass mods keep bumplocking threads.

you answered your question

Andrew 'den of vipers' Jackson

This. Freemasons were a Christian/Deist movement until usurped by kikes.

(((Eisenhower))) just like (((Roosevelt))) was a Communist collaborator.
Joe McCarthy was RIGHT, by the way!
You should read "Slaughterhouse V" by (((Kurt Vonnegut))), who heavily criticised the U. S. and British tactics against the Germans.
The real 'War Crimes' were committed by the Allies.