Shima Luan

So…she banished from Earth?

Isn't that the bitch from VGcats?

Hey Holla Forums

No, OP is shilling his shitty Danger Dolan Top 10 channel. Report for shilling.

Fuck off Chris-chan

Could be worse, it could be that fucking Hero/Little witch Academia shit r/a/iders have trying to force here.

Congratulations, you outed yourself now get out.
>>>/intg/

who

Kill yourself.

Study closely.

turned out it was a tranny (bitch got doxed), so (((shima))) give up to back to focus on school and the Dolan crew disavowed any knowledge of what actually happened.

post dox.

goddammit why are there so many fucking trannies. when did mental illnesses become the latest cool FAD.

So Shima was a tranny afer all, who knew…

Fuck off with the shilling

Reported

Fuck off with the eceleb bullshit, ya drama obsessed autist.

Who gives a shit.

Now you're just being obvious

Does youtube animation even count as Holla Forums related? Is it that the animation is just a tool for the message? But Gorillaz is allowed. Or are animation shorts of youtube okay?
only reason dolan isn't allowed since animation, if any, is cheap and lazy.

If anime is allowed and promoted, youtube animations should be allowed as well, they are the animated equivalent of webcomics after all.

No, OP doing nothing more than shilling a shitty eceleb if he actually gave a shit about the animation he wouldn't be bitching about some tranny. OP is the same faggot that made that shit waifu bait thread last night that got shat on until the vols had to put it out of it misery.

Hey Holla Forums

Yeah but this thread is obvious bait.

People who hype shit from Youtube (except Jontron that smug son of a bitch) should get strangled.

Seriously I'd personally run for president to have anyone who likes shit on Youtube because the animator drew a hot slut and the viewers predictably jumped on the train strangled.

By black people, for my own amusement.

No one cares OP

Kill yourself.

all me btw