Bay Area Conservatives Forced to Meet in Secret

While living under the threat of political violence from the intolerant Left.

It is the same in Los Angeles. You must hide your political opinions or you face persecution at work and among friends and family. You even face political violence in the street if your support of Trump becomes known.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/calgary-canada/44610
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/montreal-quebec-canada/44593
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/toronto-canada/44589
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/vancouver-bc-canada/44633
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/winnipeg-manitoba-its-in-canada/44581
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure Holla Forums is aware. We don't call it commifornia because we are bad at spelling.

who /Bay Area/ here?

shows face and gives name

Hello!

I grew up there. Fremont

Ya no thanks I'm not a cuck. I've walked through down town LA and Hollywood with my red MAGA cap. No one has done shit

Take some pride in your threadmaking.

SF here.

You're a big guy.

3PAC was, son. RIP to the legendary rich white man. Only white nigga in the game son been ran the game from the jump son.

I think that having a sekrit Trump club would be cool. I wish we had one here.

Santa Clara reporting in.

fucking RIP man, ZHG all day

lugenpresse

I grew up there. Got out at 18, in Texas now. I moved back for about 2 years for family shit in like 2013/2014. Its bad. I was taking some classes at the local JC , and my pickup had an old Ron Paul sticker and a "Support our Troops" thing, and it got vandalized twice while ai was in class, keyed the first time then tires slashed. I knew zero people at there, so I know it someone who had something against me personally, and I wasnt the only one that had shit like that happen.

My parents are small business owners and active in their community, and they have to hide the fact that they're Republicans. They've let it slip a few times, and have had both vendors and clients they've had good relationships for years drop them over it.

No one is going to do something to some random neckbeard, hell those people are so fucked in the head they most likely figured you were wearing it ironicly, like a Best Korea shirt or something. But try taking some college classes while being open about politics, and enjoy failing classes like poly sci and history. Bring your personnal politics up, even when asked, at work (aside from blue collar trade jobs, but even then you're not always in the clear), and you have a good chance of being ostrasized. Even if you've managed to find a small circle of sanity, the fact is that peope there are fucked up. I've lived in the deep south, and when people there would find out I was from CA and didn't go to church, the worst they would do is tell me that I really should, like someone would tell you to wear a seatbelt while driving. I've gotten called a baby murderer in Ca for having been in the military. I've had coworkers get up from meeting and storm out of the room saying they refise to work with racists when I said I disagree with sanctuary cities. I had other students get up and leave the classroom during a disussion on the second ammendment, when I was the sole pro-2a person in the room, and the fact that I owned guns came up. One person dropped the class because she didnt want to get shot, and I got pulled aside by the prof and had to promise I wouldnt kill everyone.

The only people I interacted with that foaming at the mouth Chocolate Jesus/Hilldog supporters were the commies who thought they didnt go far enough.

also, this guy is correct. start talking about your opinions to your family and friends. thy will be more receptive than you think. even if they are non-whites, many will give your ideas some thought if you prove that you can actually argue your points. don't just hide like a pussy

I know a few ridiculously wealthy Marxists from Fremont.
smh tbh fam

rip mane
#ZHG

I think we should distinguish between going out and letting our beliefs be known in implicitly neutral public settings. I don't think it is smart to do like we've seen where some lone Trump supporter decides to martyr themselves by facing a raving horde of leftists alone. That is not to say I am against confronting our enemies in the streets. Just that I think when the enemy organizes into a large group with an itch to incite violence, we should respond appropriately through organization and preparation for potential violence.

You know what truckers call you?
Gay Bay

East bay reporting

Bay Area Holla Forumslacks are active.
I repeat: Bay Area Holla Forumslacks are active.
E-mail me now at [email protected]

north bay here

So what, are you limo-writsted faggots just gonna call out your general area or are you going to try and do something?
Go to /meadhall/, post a burner e-mail, say your general area and try to get something done IRL. This problem's not gonna fix itself.

Contra Costa Country here.

You don't have to hide jack shit, stop being fucking worthless cucks and stand up for something. You give a bad name to everybody else when you're a coward

Organize on /meadhall/ now, you fucks. Meet each other IRL.
Email [email protected]

fuck off JIDF dataminer

stop posting

The patriots of the American Revolution also had to meet in secret. Parallels. Parallelz. Paralulz.

You're the fucking JIDF, you fucking kike faggots. "Lol lets never do anything but shitpost cause IRL is too dangerous"
Get real.

I wish we had a HWNDU camera set up in SF so we could go drop redpills. But I think SF is even more liberal than NYC and the place would get filled up by homeless on day 1.

good

This.

And their "underground meetingplace" is shown in a blurred out fashion like it's meant to be a secret but you can easily make out the restaurant's logo. Plus there's a shot of the street so wide anyone motivated enough could see exactly which one of the chain's restaurants it is.

So FBI it hurts. If people really want to meet, they should do so spontaneously in a thread. Going to a central place allows alpabets to congregate in one place to put their lures.

You're delusional. I've only mentioned meadhall in this thread, not 'everywhere". Are you really that paranoid?
I'd tell you to grow some balls, and to stop being a scared coward, but then again I don't wanna sound like I'm FBI.

Alameda county?

For you.

This is just what these cuckservatives need. For them to see with their own eyes how intolerant their enemy is of them.

They will not return the same cucking the cuckservatives do, they will attack you if you don't agree with them.

Basically yeah

Trump needs to pass something to fully restore 2A everywhere along with defensive laws like stand your ground so we can make these pussies vanish.

Checked. I don't go out by myself, I am usually out with my brothers. We are not scrawny bitches. We are grown men who were athletes in our youth.

Hayward reporting in.

What a load of beta bullshit rationalizations.
At school I've always been openly fascist, opened the eyes of many people who are now also fascists.
Now I'm IT head for a big corp.
Still openly fascist, I even convinced 2 nigger coworkers to vote Trump and that fascism is actually good.

It's all about being a leader persona and having some charisma. Have a ready answer for every rebuttal.
Mock a lot. Everyone on the left is a fag projecting insecurities so that's easy.

Every fear you have is only perceived.
It is a blank loaded gun.
No one will persecute you for having fashy views, especially if they know you will go after them legally and physically if they do.
At most they will ostracize you from their clique of degenerates, WHOOPITY DOO WHAT A LOSS.

Stop being a faggot.
No really, go up to the mirror and say "Stop being a faggot" to yourself.
You're just stuck in the middle guy syndrome because you're afraid to have confrontations.
You perceive what's gonna happen if you go all out as 100x worse than it actually is, but it's an illusion.
If I got away all my life being a devoted fascist you can stop being a faggot for two minutes and wear fucking red hat.

where are you from, mr. open fascist?

All bay area pol must adopt totenkopf as their safety squad symbol.

totenkopf symbol = skull and lightning
totenkopf translation: "dead head"

Secret signs and symbols…or just look for doughy-faced beardmen

SF Here.
Kill me please.
Will email that address tomorrow.

you guys do realize that that email address is probably a honeypot, right?
maybe you should wait until the CIA is cleaned out until you do stuff like that

Meh.
I have no plans for doing anything illegal.

We the President now.

thats not good enough just yet user
theres still the deep state to worry about, and trump hasn't gotten rid of em all just yet

"Deep State"

Why would they give a shit about some guy who just wants to make dindu jokes with like-minded fellows?

More likely than not it would be some Antifa faggots trying to dox tech workers, if anything.

You clearly have nice idea what the fuck you are talking about Mr. Keyboard Warrior.

It's not. I have met with [email protected] a few times already and he's legit.

The Bay Area RWDS (Right Wing Diversity Supporters :^P ) are a mixed bunch. I won't go into any details but if antifa were to crash a meeting, it would not go well for them.

Also they practice very strict OpSec. There are quite a few gifted people there. When Holla Forums says their reach is everywhere, it is. Industries are being taken over by undercover Holla Forumslacks :^)

Make tech great again, friends.

What's stopping you from meeting up with some red pilled Canucks?

Daily Stormer is how a lot of Holla Forumslacks met. Browse the forum section on that site and you'll see a lot of locations. I even saw some guys from bumfuck Montana meeting up for beers.

For you big guy

Calgary bbs.dailystormer.com/t/calgary-canada/44610

Montreal bbs.dailystormer.com/t/montreal-quebec-canada/44593

Toronto bbs.dailystormer.com/t/toronto-canada/44589

Vancouver bbs.dailystormer.com/t/vancouver-bc-canada/44633

Winnipeg bbs.dailystormer.com/t/winnipeg-manitoba-its-in-canada/44581

If you find some of these threads lacking, there are others but you have to scroll down. None of it is organized so I suggest scrolling down for a couple of minutes then Ctrl + F and type in Canada or CA or whatever.

And before you faggots get all ass mad about me not breaking links, we only do that because we're not trying to let websites see where their traffic is coming from or give them ad revenue, hence archive. If it's DS, Breitbart or other sympathetic sites then we can link directly since no one gives a shit.

Mountain View, Joogle HQ.

So do you work with Google, or Army Psyops?

While rare, they can be found. The hardest part is finding redpilled Holla Forums canucks in an industry dominated by cucks and pajeets. All the smart people left to make triple the money in USA. Thanks for the links though.

I have friends who went to work there, but I'm not a big-company guy. I tend to leave for a smaller outfit whenever the headcount goes over ~300 or so.

I was just kidding but yeah, small companies are often better to work for.

925 here

S-Sunnyvale

Man I wish I could sport a shirt like that in public.
I would wear more subtle fashdead apparel, like maybe a rebel flag in the skull or something

No, we do it because whoever posts the links can harvest the IPs of those who directly click it

It's like that in Shitcongo, too.

Oh for sure it would.
SF stinks like piss but I would go there for a HWNDU.
Start a petition to get shia to do one here, say something gay like
or something

becuase breitbart wants your ip lol

I want to join. I am surrounded by libtards in the East bay.

wrong. We do it because we don't want the referrer header to show 8ch.net as the referring site. This doesn't happen if you have to copy and paste the URL into a new tab.

hey neighbor

Let's make a SF HWNDU stream happen

Santa Cruz mountains here, close enough!

be a bigger tuffguy faggot

I'm from the heart of /SoCal/ but I've experienced minor versions of what you're talking about…hell our family has an SUV that was bought from a friend who bought it in Texas so it had a Texas-made metal badge on the back shaped like the state of Texas on the back (we're not from Texas) and many years ago (Bush rage) somebody tore it off and keyed a swastika on the back, this same "doesn't matter what you really are, if I perceive injustice, I am justified in your destruction" mentality of the liberals is nothing new here

I'm sure somewhere that piece of shit is LITERALLY SHAKING right now over Trump winning, god it feels fucking COMFY

Underrated post. I walked into the whole foods in Venice CA the other day and realized this. Good thing they're a bunch of cucks that would probably just scream. Leftists only get violent if they know they can win

[email protected] here:
We actually operate within the 831 area code. Shoot me an e-mail and we can meet up.

Can confirm. Absolutely nothing will get done if we sit on our asses and shitpost. Meatspace organization is needed, desperately.
protip, one GOOD way to check if someone is FBI/alphabet is direct incitement to violence - as if direct violence would work anyway. If you can see the group moving in this direction, cut the cord.

Announce meeting of Trump supporters on social media. Give date and time. Wait for mob of communist scum to break into the meeting place. Shout "OPEN FIRE". MAGA one dead commie at a time.

south bay here

wow the news (((media))) barley blurred where they meet up, you can fucking see the entire street that restaurant was at! any local from there can EASILY recognize it.

Non-Murrican here.

It's sickening to see a nation finally elect a president that cares about fixing crime and degeneracy and there are people who actually want to nation to burn.

Showcases how deep from the poisoned chalice of liberalism 1/2 the population has drunk from.

I used to work for a fairly large newspaper, some years ago. They hired me because I appeared to be a token conservative they could use to draw in more readers, then fired me some years later because it turned out that my presence was angering a major shareholder.

Anyway. This is done intentionally, and probably not the way you think it is.

There's a hidden practice among newspapers (judging by the three that I've worked for so far), where local businesses either pay for advertising on their hallowed pages, or stories like these start cropping up a little more frequently. It hurts business, a lot of the time, and sometimes it backfires like it did with the Chick-fil-A.

Watch and see if they don't suddenly find themselves with "disruptive customers" and antifascist posters pasted all over the place.

help clear el camino real of its poo in the loo tumor plz