DHS MAKES PIZZAGATE COMMERCIAL

Holy shit its real. Why is no one talking about this?
twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/status/828056149526089728
Also read this plebbit thread reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5s5bm0/the_dominos_are_falling_homeland_security_posts/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/2 E Preston St, Baltimore, MD 21202/@39.3045284,-76.6158614,3a,75y,350h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1snjnoG0-h4Aq3mg0n8A0ykg!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=njnoG0-h4Aq3mg0n8A0ykg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=86&h=86&yaw=350.96548&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c80495b7c509e3:0x652b160a2a3be73!8m2!3d39.3046921!4d-76.6159111!6m1!1e1
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/02/18/kevin-spacey-bill-clinton-meet-up-in-baltimore-starbucks/
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeagipoZmyfn8zvXJg46h793qYDsv0sX7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bill clinton and Kevin Spacey had a meeting in the starbucks directly across from this shop. Happening place! >google.com/maps/place/2 E Preston St, Baltimore, MD 21202/@39.3045284,-76.6158614,3a,75y,350h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1snjnoG0-h4Aq3mg0n8A0ykg!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=njnoG0-h4Aq3mg0n8A0ykg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=86&h=86&yaw=350.96548&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c80495b7c509e3:0x652b160a2a3be73!8m2!3d39.3046921!4d-76.6159111!6m1!1e1
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/02/18/kevin-spacey-bill-clinton-meet-up-in-baltimore-starbucks/
HAPPENING

Looked into pizza place, found this degenerate app Slice Life - fucking slice life!!!! I'm so fucking angry

Yes, they are going to prosecute the pedos under the human traffic investigations.

I mean, does this confirm they have a fucking app for selling children?

Fucking pizza corporations names man.

Why does this make me so uncomfortable?

It seems to confirming that the sick fucks are indeed speaking in code.

hang em high

It's like only the big corporations are logical about this shit, hopefully that means they're safe.
That last one, that's raising a red flag.

smh tbh fam

the romans loved their little boys

Too true, can't cook for shit

IS NOTHING SACRED

start learning, women love men who can cook and vice versa

Looks like a thigh gap and a censor over genitalia

Is that supposed to be a puckered asshole?

I've tried, had a gf try to teach me but I just don't have the knack or intuition for it.

Little Ceasers has been around since the late 60's founded by Mike Illitch from detroit who also owns the tigers and redwings and a whole bunch of shit in detroit. He is a greek and I have actually met some of his children. He is closer to Trump style business than anything else.
Dominoes was founded about the same time by Tom Monihan an irish catholic in Ann Arbor he built up a big fortune got big religion and sold the tigers to his pizza rival then started some kind of white religious college down in FL. I haven't heard anything about him in a long time I think his uni failed though.
As far as those 2 pizza joints there is not anything sinister about them they are both MI based and just franchised and grew.

if you can read, you can cook. just stick to the tried and true recipes and don't get creative since that's not your forte

By now any references to pizza make me do a double take. fucking kikes ruining a perfectly good food

Cooking is not that hard just don't get all anal about and use a little common sense.
For instance 1 minute for a 45 minute cook time is superfluous.
MY gramma with her 8th grade education was a excellent cook never used a measuring spoon and cooked basically by Zen.

I'll try again.

I have high functioning aspergers, getting anal and not having common sense is my weakness.
This is the part of cooking I can't comprehend.

start with something simple like pancakes or an omelette, i believe in you user

It comes with practice. I used to measure everything but now just sort of guess and it always works out. Well ALMOST always

I just watched the ad, where's the references?

I can make egg dishes fine, it's more complicated things that I fall flat on. I'm not so bad at cooking that I live on takeout or anything like that.

Yeah I guess it takes experience, I should try and fail to make harder dishes so I can progress beyond basics like pasta and eggs.

Your autism will only help you, stop being a lazy animal. I do believe proper equipment helps to an extent (eg, I don't make pizza dough without a food processor).
is right, it honestly comes with practice. You'll be surprised how good you become in a month if you do a homemade dinner every single day.

what about a bolognese sauce? just make it and add to pasta

Slice equals child

Good idea for a first step, I'll try making my own pasta sauce. Shouldn't be too complicated.

this further enforces the DHS (+FBI) vs CIA theory of deep state affairs

I'm pretty fucking sure, yeah.

"Little star" is almost certainly a reference to young kids being the "star" of CP videos.

"do you think i'll have better luck playing dominoes on pizza or pasta?"

To think this all might have started with the codeword "Cheese Pizza". I wonder if it was a call for help, a codeword to investigate places like those?

I truly hope the DHS and Trump in general is going to finally, FINALLY bust up those monsters.

fugging plebs

It's not for everyone. Be patient. Things come with time.

Everyone should be able to feed themselves. Don't shoot for the moon right off the bat, and you'll be ok.

Watch a few videos about knife skills before you really start putting more effort into things. I've seen people with TERRIBLE knife skills and it freaks me out every time. This should be step one, so you don't get injured.

Don't look at fine dining and get discouraged. Fine dining isn't food. Fine dining is pretentious faggotry.

What's the matter user don't you want to pay $60 for a scoop of creme that got blow torched?

ninos||pizza

This, although Lil' Skeeter's is convenient if I'm in another town.

Going to give you anons the best advice you'll ever get on learning cooking.
Pick up some Mormon cookbooks. Mormon women were bred to be retarded as hell, but their food is great.

Trial and error, user.
It's just like grinding a skill. You learn from your fuckups too.

Start with one recipe, if you make it exactly according to instructions it'll taste decent but usually not amazing, because people who make recipe books are kikes. Now, as you make recipes over and over, you learn how to taste for ingredients, especially if you add too little or add too much. As you eat the same dishes over and over, you get a sense of how it SHOULD taste if it's too much or not enough. Then you just start eyeballing it based on experience. Take everything into account, smell, texture, feel (especially for dough and stuff), and especially taste. Cooking is an art you learn by fucking up over and over until you know how to do it right, it just has a high learning curve like a MOBA.

those both sound like positive traits 2bh

That's a thing? Got any good titles to recommend?

Also, that screen-door cube cage looks comfy. Fuck mosquitos tbh

*the Greeks

You were called a "little greek" if you buggered boys it was the ancient equivalent of being called a faggot

Same here fam and funny you mention this on a side note the same normies that point out my retardation still ask me for help in basic spelling and math. Heh.

Yup. Add in repressed sexuality and it's good times. Good luck getting them to come off the LDS though. Their whole big, networked to hell family disowns them.

Just poke around searx.me. Ward cookbooks or lds blogs. The published ones are generally shit.

I don't want to learn Mormon's kosher cooking. I wanna cook Med. food, French, Greek, Italian. Fuck those Mormon wannabe jew retards.

it's easy to get into cooking, and comfort food is great you sperg.

Like the word pedophilia just means love for kids ( pedo -> pais = child, philia = love)

Yup I'm great when it comes to book and theoretical smarts but when it comes to common sense I'm SOL.

Yup, same here. Lol.

someone's touchy. did the mean priest feed you a warm casserole before touching you as a child? or was it a margherita pizza :^)

fuck off lmao

Ilitch is a good guy who invests in his community. If you're a veteran you get a mega-discount on franchise.

Or its referring to underage butt hole. Look at the logo again.

Almost nothing beats making your own, I learned the recipe for the crust years ago and there is only a single place where I live that can beat it and it's because they have a fucking concrete wood oven.

Some people just simply lack the taste buds and olfactory mucous required to cook great foods. They can learn the recipes but wouldn't be able to notice some of the subtleties that makes the whole difference between average and great food, IE why British food generally sucks.

This. I'm never going to Dominos again.

Checked.
I feel like I'll never be able to eat pizza again. This shit is sickening

Are they the same person?

Agreed. This shit is so fucking obvious. Crazy shit's happening right now when the populace is distracted by niggerball. THe shills are out in force and they are trying to bury everything under D&C bullshittery.

Stand fast, anons of the world. Do not let (((them))) obfuscate the truth.

Pederasty was widely practiced in Rome as well. The Greeks just wrote about it more.

Thats hilarious if you study zen, because zen is something beyond comprehension or undrstanding of any kind. So saying that you couldnt understand it is perfectly true on accident.

It's actually a month old, a bit irritating we're only noticing it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU

Doesn't mean it was socially acceptable

Uni student here. With the same money that you can order 1 pizza hut you can make 3 pizzas yourself at home. Seriously you faggots need to learn to make pizza.

anyone screencap this?

PIzza Jew is one of the most expensive places around here, they charge you out the ass for shit quality pizza. Anyone around here who buys from them only want mozzarella in the crust. It's the only way they can justify getting Jewed that badly.

Interesting, I've been told I have absolutely terrible senses of taste and smell. I like strong flavors like vinegar, garlic, fish and mustard which drives people crazy because I can't taste their subtle spices or whatever. My sense of smell is even worse to the point I don't mind skunk and even kind of like it. I think those two senses are related which explains it. When I'm in the kitchen with people they will try to get me to taste test things and they will add salt, spices, etc to balance out the taste but it always tastes the same to me. Could be part of why I'm so bad at cooking anything beyond staple foods.

Kek

I'm a chemistry drop out, vinegar is something I particularly despise because I had to boil it in class, so acetic acid would become more concentrated. I must admit that being formed in chemistry did help a lot in making me a better chef.

wew, Holla Forums teaches me something new every day.

Pizza restaurant in Rome, named after it's owner, Dominio's. Younger brother opens a shop in NYC, business license board mis-reads application.

Sorry, user, nothing more than that. It was a clerical error.

yes, he actually explained that it was a /k/lass photo for /k/

Stupid women have stupid offspring

If I eat a pound of pasta then consume a pound of antipasta, have I eaten anything at all?

This is fucking hilarious except for that fact that they may be pedos.

Is this a /ck/ thread? I've been meaning to start one.

I can go into some recent recipes I've been making.

Actually, I'll make a quick /ck/ post, except in spoilers to not fuck up the thread.

I bought some small slices of chuck steak, but when I tried to cook them, one of them kinda curled up into a bowl shape. It was really weird, but it came out tasting fine, it was just a bitch to get to cook evenly considering it was suddenly concave.

Ramsey is a gigantic faggot who sucks dicks and anyone who eats at his places because his dishes taste like dick
Ainsley is the superior instructional cooker and dare i say the better chef, at least in sweeth tooth (although very informal/non rigorous). Man was just born a nigger
Come at me wanker

Why are they so obvious? Shit seems surreal.

I wish we had enough people to have /k/lass photos, or are we to paranoid

Let me guess, you watched a few episodes of the American version of Kitchen Nightmares or Hell's Kitchen and made your decision based on that. He's actually a good chef when not pandering to the cameras.

I might be biased because I consider my cooking style to be similar in spirit to his. Very simple dishes, nothing too extravagant. If you watch Gordon for any period of time you'll realize he basically has a fetish for thyme. You can tell he enjoys what he does and isn't just doing it up for the cameras in every way that watching Bobby Flay cook makes me uncomfortable.

He's also pretty hilarious, in one of the openers of the UK Kitchen Nightmares called the Guardian a magazine for faggot homos. In another Kitchen Nightmare episode, he ditched a slut halfway through the show and after the show finished and her restaurant closed two months later, she went into prostitution.

Meme magic, accident, or message? I think the latter, as do you.

RED WINE CHOCOLATE SAUCE

That's Christcuck propaganda, same as the myth about Roman homos. (((Christians))) made up propaganda about their political opponents to make them look terrible and themselves look great. They also faked the myth of Christian persecution and being thrown into the Colosseum and eaten by lions, and that Nero played a fiddle while Rome burned, the reality was Rome was burned by (((Christians))) and Nero tried his best to get the fire put out.

ATTENTION NEWFAGS
IF YOU ARRIVED TO THIS BOARD IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS

And you have not visited a RED PILL THREAD you are still BLUEPILLED
If you post in this board being BLUPILLED you are the CANCER of this board

GO THIS THREAD NOW.

8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

So you're saying.. Nero did nothing wrong?

https:// www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-look

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNkl4B7rvHY

The filming location of the Pizza place in the DHS video is Nino's Pizza in Baltimore. Ninos = NiƱo, the Spanish word for CHILD.

And my reaction.

Is the DHS sending us signals!

'the Joy of Cooking" is a classic and it teaches you how to do it, not just recipes. Paleo sites have the best recipes for me, incl paleo pizza. marksdaily apple and alldayidreamaboutfood and ruled.me for paleo desserts and shit.

Julia Child is on YT, watch her. Playlist of Julia episodes:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeagipoZmyfn8zvXJg46h793qYDsv0sX7 yams rule

sage for OT

It's just a coincidence goy

Yes we are marching toward victory against the swamp.

alla turca .mp3
^ the sound of VICTORY!

there's no kids in that ad. how is it even remotely connected to pizzagate?

alright there shlomo

It's about damn time.