If you were one of them

If you were a Lyoko warrior how would you have coped with it?
Personally I don't think I could live a normal life after defeating xana, I'd have to see what else is out there.

How about going back to Reddit where you belong?

I saw a few eps years ago but I can not remember anything about it other than hating the glasses nerd.

raping chicks before the resets maybe

No thanks.

no wait thats terrible, something something bet on sports games

Thots, uh?

That one word alone is enough reason for me to not take OP seriously… and I like Code Lyoko and would want to talk about it otherwise.

its nigger for that ho over there

Are you triggered, roastie?

he doesn't know what thot means you drooling retard, get the fuck out of here

I don't know how i would coped with having tumor like forehead. Then half of the day turning into low a budget Saturn game.

Leave it to blacks to take saying a word like ho, itself a shortened version of whore, and try to make it longer again.
Just like Thiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

I speak English, not Ebonics. Talk like a normal person ie a white man

I wouldn't go to fucking school. This is such a pet peeve of mine in any media where kids are trying to save the world. Like you got more important shit to do than go to poetry class or algebra. Devote all your time to making sure people don't die, go all in or don't bother. I don't know if shows and books cant do this, because they need to send a "stay in school" message?

Hey Holla Forums

It looks like you're right for once.

Hey

Holla Forums?

Break my neck and die because it can't support the massive weight of my forehead.

My sunshine forehead fetish would be brought to life.

The Lyoko warriors were just children, and as such they were convinced they would win and return to normal life sooner or later. They kept up the school appearance so that they didn't get separated or fucked over and simply had to deal with it. If they had cut contact with their families, there would have been a man hunt, and good luck getting food when everyone is looking for you.
As far as the post Xana timeframe goes, I don't know how I would cope with it. I would have felt so powerful or felt the need for adventure that could never again be sated in the modern world, and I'm worried I would have fallen to Xana's influence before the end.
A better question I have from researching the entire show about 2 years ago (I wrote an episodic review here on fullchan I can link to if anyone wants) is why Xana doesn't reuse some plots. He's gotten phenomenally close to killing the Lyoko Warriors multiple times, mostly stopped by dumb luck or stupid shit. He's displayed the ability to adapt and change well enough that I figure he could rework the plans that almost work to be foolproof.