Lebanon

How is Lebanon holding up?
How is the refugee crisis holding up in there?
How do we stop the christian genocide going on there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=PbYAN60klp8
youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lebanese are the least shitskin acting people in the middle east tbh, they're more european than albanians

Theyre more whiter too then the average analbanian

Lebanon will never be the same thanks to the civil war caused by Palestinian refugees chimping out that they're poorer than the native population. Hezbollah is the only thing uniting the country and are the only Islamic armed force that don't kill non-Muslims for their religion, they're completely anti-Israeli.
What refugees lmao.
Is there one. I'm not aware of it since the country never cared about religion or even saw themselves as Arabs unless you just assume all shitskins kill Christians, wish western Syria followed the same since they're the same race (or maybe not, Lebanese come from Phoenicians which share a Berber language and alphabet and I watched a documentary on North Korean defectees and one was a Lebanese who who looked North African).

Are Albanians even human.

Over a million Syrians have come into into a tiny country of 4 million. Now nearly 1 in 4 people in Lebanon is a Syrian "refugee". There are tons of them on the streets because there's not enough space for them. Basically, not very fucking good. On the plus side the newest President is pro-Assad, pro-Hezbollah, and is hoping to unite the Christian population.

Stop crossboarding.

Are they pro israel? (Pic related)

Why are you on cuckchan?

The Maronites were pro-Israel, don't know why but they're traitors and probably allied with Israel because muh Muslim invader and chosen people.

Christian Lebanese predate the arab invasions and are the original inhabitants of that land. They traded with Greece heavily, founded Carthage, were Hellenized, Romanized, made into Byzantines, etc. Lebanon was the staging ground of the crusades. The turks fucked Lebanon over.

Daily reminder that Lebanon is still 40% Christian and a significant part of the Muslim population is Shia.

???
I don't think bloody Hezbollah would allow that seeing as the second largest religious group in the org are Lebanese Christians.

read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

I actually have a muslim friend living in Lebanon. The country is ridden with corruption, so much so that the people don't even have a 24/7 access to electricity (Lebanon buys it from somewhere else and has the country run of "shifts" with scheduled outages) and the internet connection is utter shit. Still, despite that, they manage to live at a roughly western standard.

There are less and less Christians in Lebanon over the years, and the country is, allegedly, trying to attract more of them or at least keep the ones there from leaving. The Lebanese like the 1:1:1 split of power (christians, sunnis, shiites), as if you keep the scales balanced like that, it means neither side will dare going into all-out war with the other. Also, while the area is religiously very diverse, it is not so diverse ethnically, so the various groups manage to coexist somewhat (incidents happen fairly regularly, whenever something big happens there or in the region, but usually nothing large-scale). There is no actual "genocide" there, it's just that christians breed less and leave for western countries more often than muslims.

Hezbollah is a fully legit political party there, its stated mission the complete destruction of Israel and helping Assad. As far as I know, they do not attack Lebanese Christians or Sunnis.

The refugee crisis isn't felt there.

Also ,the average Lebanese despises Israel, since it was Israel that bombed their only funtional power plant, occupied some of their territory for a time, and regularly tries some shit at the border.

Ottoman filth despoiled everything they touched.

At least the French brought some small amount of splendor back

youtube.com/watch?v=PbYAN60klp8
youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
Helen Thomas was such a based Lebanese woman. She told a rabbi to his face that jews should go the fuck back where they came from. She saw what was happening today coming in the journalism sphere before any other journalist did.

You can only be fucked over if you were friends/allies with someone, no one liked the fucking Turks.

You have to go back

Somewhat related
I've compiled this map in 10 minutes and it's shit, but I'm looking to improve it.

Red=Kike
Blue=Maybe antikike or internal kike conflict? (e.g. not excluding the possibility that Russian kikes and Chinese kikes are working against the Israel kikes)
Green=Antikike

Again, any criticism is encouraged, I probably fucked up a ton.

The Lebanon Cedar is actually a national symbol for the country and one of pride, they're also beautiful as hell.
Canada chose a leaf because they're retarded and you come to Holla Forums exclusively to frogpost and find something for your Facebook page.

A lot of the blues should fall under a new color representing hypocrisy, a lot of Muslims hate Jews but they unintentionally take support from them like Hamas or some obscure Malaysian insurgents, I'm surprised a yankee knows the differentiation between the halogroups of Syria. Lebanon, Yemen, and Armenia are definitely green, Cuba is red.

Iraq is also green.

Expecting me to confirm or deny to datamine?
The red are ISIS, it's unrelated to genetics
Elaborate
Didn't they get subverted recently? I mean there was kikeshit going on there and then the kikes left, maybe the subversion was successful?
Does everything Russia says, they are not going to change colors if Russia doesn't change
But why all the jews never mention conquering Lebanon, you look at all the historical documents and you find all the Syria's and Iran's over there but no mention of Lebanon

Why Bolivia ?

Nevermind I forgot that their country is closed off and aren't kike-controlled, I just assumed because they have a standard flavor of communism.
The Houthis are still fighting and are impossible to subvert, the government is has been kike shit since the start of the war.
They ranked the 3rd in anti-Judaism in the world and the country isn't its lapdog, it's an irrelevant country that minds its own business.
I can't comprehend your fucking sentence but assuming the jist of it they aren't powerful enough to do anything and are forever crippled due to the war, they the Jews point their finger to Hezbollah and the national army doesn't get involved in skirmishes and therefore they can't point their fingers at the whole country.

It's always the turkroaches.

They're like Midas, except everything they touch turns to shit.

They all moved to Portland user.

[citation needed]
What? So the government is subverted or what? If yes, do the rebels have any power?
I was talking about the old Netanyahu books and the dozen of """fabricated anti-semitic documents and theories""". The conquest of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Palestine always gets mentioned there while Lebanon isn't.

The rebels have significant power, they control have the country.
The Lebanese have never given Israel any shit and stayed neutral as possible during the Arab-Israeli Wars, the only time they got involved was the Battle of al-Malikiya. Lebanon will still be flushed away for Greater Israel anyway.

/-/KILL ALL GERMANS

make phoenecia great again