Pope to appear on video at Nigger Bowl

The pope is set to appear on video at the super bowl. He will cuck out in front of the whole world

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_REL_VATICAN_POPE_SUPER_BOWL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-05-11-42-49

Ahahah, what?!? 8D

Man, (((they))) must really feel the heat right now.

YOUUUU SSHHITGOY!!! LISTEN!! TO!! ZE!! POOOP!!!

this year's superb owl is shaping up to be very interesting

Please stop

Super bowl is Chicago Bulls vs Boston Red Sox, right?

America is the world.

Pope Francis confirmed satanic pawn.

Is that a chocolate bible?

This is old news though. He's been pushing the globalist narrative forever.

Checked
I used to watch NFL when Jose Canseco was quarterback for Tampa Bay Lightning but since he's retired, the quality of the game has deteriorated drastically.

No it's the Florida Panthers vs Toronto Rapetors

They expect great ratings.

inb4

Looking at the current time and the current PPH I'd say a lot of Holla Forumsocks are at or on their way to a superniggerbowl party.

I half expect him to scream "FUCK TRUMP NO WALL".

Kill yourself, cuck.

inb4 Lady Gaga tries to force an IRL banepost during the halftime show.

Trump needs to do another rally.

Nigger Bowl is today?

How can this satanic anti-pope have the chutzpah to show his face in public so soon after mutilating the Knights of Malta into a criminal organization?

Just to clarify OP, is this the real Pope, or that Argentine interloper?

Pius XIII for pope

Too late nigger.

I'm just waiting for the videos of antifautists getting their heads caved in by drunken violent football fans.

I wasn't going to watch the Super Bowl but a buddy of mine I haven't seen in a while invited me over. It's gonna be hard not to sperg out when the Pope cucks out.

This should be good enough of a reason to watch. We should get a stream going.

This is going to be the most pozzed, anti-white, extremist, treasonous, fucked up Super Bowl and half-time show ever. I expect a burning Trump effigy, maybe a mock assassination, or a giant nigger dick somewhere. Maybe a bunch of non-white kids will come out and Gaga will say something like, "embrace the future." Fuck, I think it's a guarantee that we'll see some hijabs somewhere, at least.

I miss Pope Sheev.

Inb4 a major terrorist attack occurs during the Superb Owl. Live on national television. With multiple suicide bombers screaming "Allahu Akbar!" Thousands die. Later investigation reveals that all the attackers were "refugees" who were let in because Trump's terrorist ban was blocked.

Just a guess at the future because this is apparently now the reality we live in.

t-take it easy with those dubs

Also a reminder that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are pro-Trump.

Lady Gaga is in the half-time show and she hates Trump. Can we expect a meltdown?

And a riot, the hag shall be burnt at the superbol as a sacrifice to trump.

The virtue signalling the NFL has undertaken since Roger Goodell became Commissioner is a max-poz load of embarrassing

Football is cancer now.

I'm no fan of catholicism, but at least palpatine had to balls to stand up for the tenets of his religion

Just argued with a red pilled (or so I thought) friend that watching this shit helps the kikes and degeneracy. He's super butt hurt that I won't say it's okay to watch. Am I just being a fag or is he?

woosh

Normies need their bread and circuses user, it's not their fault really, it's just how they are.

just had this conversation. hold your ground; fuck their feelings. Football as an American pastime is dead; it's just a bunch of thugs and cultural marxism these days.

Is he watching it for the game itself, or for the spectacle? If he legitimately likes the spectacle, unironically, then he's the fag.

ISIS never attacked that soccer tournament in Europe. ISIS isn't dumb, they know not to interrupt the circuses.

Which one of you is catching?

Nice satanic triptydubs famo

Sometimes I forget that Holla Forums is always right.

Oh look the nigs from my local urban hellscape are besting the nigs from this other urban hellscape.
What delightfully fun sports-ball.

HALP GUYS

I'm conflicted:

I want to see if Lady gag gets booed off stage by shitlordy Trump supporters but I don't want to give them a single rating.

Don't forget about the Rooney Rule. Teams must interview at least one minority candidate for every coaching spot they need filling because apparently rules were needed to counteract the racism-fueled attitudes of… 2003?
If that wasn't bad enough, they established a rule this year that you also have to interview one woman for each spot. Because we all know about that massive pool of female football talent that goes unhired, right?

They'll be gone by then.

Watch on jew-tube after the fact?

Just watch the /sp/ stream, dozens of anons watching together and negligible ratings.

SHEEVPOSTERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Normalfags can be weird. My best friend raged at me (and called me a faggot) when he learned that I piss standing up, and not sitting down like him. His response was surreal as fuck.

Pathetic.

Now you're just making shit up to yield some (you)'s, user.
here's your (you)

Since when did the Vatican put up Spanish videos, esp. for an event in English? Did the Antipope reduce the use of Latin too? The introductory video on their channel is in Spanish, and even the masses sound Italian rather than Latin.

I swear to God this is true. I honestly can't understand what made him rage so hard, one moment we are talking about some meaningless shit, the second he is literally red-faced and screaming at me. Some highlights were:
And some others. He is normally a very level-headed guy, so his reaction was pretty stunning to me.

I seem to remember several attacks on football stadiums in 2015-2016. Specifically, France, Turkey, and Germany come to mind.

All Popes are satanic

Catholicism is Satanism

He's going to declare a new Crusade!

He'll be on the side of the Muslims.

Bergoglio is such a disgrace. I hope he chokes on some nigger cum at his next satanic cuck orgy.

Maybe he was incredibly embarrassed that he sits to piss when everyone else stands.

Obviously watching team sports is gay as fuck and super degenerate. Why is this even a question?

just look at the halftime shows since they switched over to a standardized, borefest of a logo. one of the best parts of Super Bowls past is the unique logos to each game, but that's no more

It looks like a dick. That's pretty gay.

The sport is basically a gay orgy so it fits with some lube.

I read Pepe at first FUCK

Karl Marx called people jewish niggers when they disagreed with him. Don't drag him down to the cuckstains

Why would old Rabbi Marx think Jew is an insult

Because jews know the jew better than everybody else I guess?

this, no one flies off the handle about something so inconsequential unless they are personally affected by it.

Counterpoint: you call white people niggers when they disagree with you.

yfw he calls for Crusade against the saracens

Pope Francis is Argentine. His parents, if I remeber correctly, immigrated from Italy. So he is fluent in Spanish and Italian. He obviously knows English, but he doesn't speak it very strongly. Look up his address to Congress during his US tour for an example. He or whoever planned this probably decided it would be better to just subtitle him than having him speak awkwardly in Engish.

Regarding Latin, maybe you have not familiar with developments within the Catholic Church during the 20th century, but Latin is a rarety even inside of liturgical ceremonies. Bit even so, for this sort of casual address or even things like sermons were always historically in the vernacular. For example, the first papal radio addresses (Pius XII, I believe) were in Italian anyway.

From the AP article OP linked, I take it that the greentext I posted will be the full extent of his video, so no juicy commentary on the Trump administration yet, or anything else for that matter.