Antifa doxing

With all the Antifa doxing going on I came across this secondhand. I have no experience with these things so it's a bit weak and I need help piecing it together. This guy is a violent leftist that talked about punching Donald Trump supporters at the inauguration and has repeatedly fawned over the Spencer attack. He's not among the people that were arrested in DC, but he was present in the city at the time and talked about attending marches and was terrified of being unmasked, so he's probably got some dirt on him beyond just signaling at the women's marches. Pictures are of him with and without his mask. The original file info in the selfies show them all being taken with the same Motorola XT1080, so I'm pretty sure it's all the same. Of course, he could be lying about attacking Trump supporters at these things to impress his leftist friends, but let's take him at his word here and let that be a lesson to people talking about committing crimes in public.

Here's what I have:
>Fantasy LARPer and battle re-enacter, has been active in brigadeofguards.org/

I don't know any of his social media but I know that he uses Facebook. This was literally all I managed to find out and if I'd gone further I would've outed myself, which seemed like a bad since he's said he wants to beat up people like me (he doesn't know I'm a Trump voter).

Anyone that can help with this? If not, general Antifa doxing thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

plurk.com/Grimdork
facebook.com/4thCoyBridageofGuards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you know it's him for sure?

Like I said the selfies were taken with the same phone camera and he bragged about it and neither him nor the person I got the secondhand information through (which is most of what's greentexted) had any reason to lie to me about that part, the only part I can't confirm is that he actually did the carried out the assaults that he said that he would. So I'm sure of it. I just don't know how to get more pieces of the puzzle and I didn't want to press my luck further than I already had.

Nice dubs by the way.

I should also be specific that him bragging about being in DC to cause a ruckus and posting the protest selfies and him talking about punching Trump supporters happened independently of each other. The former was more public, the latter was private.

Looks like him for sure.

Not him….keep searching. Wrong nose and wrong eyebrows and wrong skin affects. Bill has a Garrison Keillor vibe….puncher has an angry Mark Gormley vibe.

What do you mean? 3 pics in OP are 100% the same guy. The single crease above nose and chin are enough to confirm.

Pic #3 has a differently shaped chin, different glasses, and no blemish on his chin. His lips also appear slightly fuller. I don't think those are the same person.

Additionally, #3's upper lip appears longer. That could be due to perspective, though.

Not really
Yeah, one are sunglasses, other are eyeglasses.
He's sucking them in on second picture.

Jesus, do we have AIDF here?

Re-read what I wrote.

All you did was to point out non-differences.

Are you blind or a shill? Those three pics are without any doubt the same person.

Your post weakly infers a possible link to Spencer.

The three pics are the same person. Probably antifa-lite. Just not the puncher.

Getting a bit desperate there?

You really need to re-read the OP and then gas yourself in shame

No, not really. I thought you were comparing the three pictures. It's 100% not the guy that punched Spencer but OP never said he was, just that he was supportive of it and attacking Trump supporters.

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume that you aren't a shill. If there are any differences, it's likely because the pictures taken a few months apart. One is from the inauguration, the others are from sometime between the DNC and Seprember. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he got more protective about his identity after he picked up his activist shtick. He just didn't bother wiping his track record.

I never said he was the guy that attacked Spencer. Just to be clear, he said he supported the guy that punched Spencer and that he wanted to attack Trump supporters. Big difference.

If not then what is the point? There is none unless merely a demonstration of dox skills toward a fruitless end. The shiteater is not the puncher.

What's the point?! You fucking newfag! The point is, we don't fucking talk about the points that go into these situations! this douchebag moght be one of our neighbors

Great work I am sure Bill has doubtlessly taken his OPSEC foibles to heart and will be more careful from now on.

I have a 3 point point plan I use.

Chink hackers>
Skip tracers>
PIs on the ground.

All it takes is money and I've loads of it.

I'll do some digging. Is there a good database of doxed antifa by the way? Maybe this isn't his first riot.

Add it to the database faget.
bigguy.ml

Stop fucking posting that pic, you make all of us look like idiots. The spencer puncher was NOT that old shiteater. Its fucking obvious if you look at the chase vid frame by frame. Wrong build, and big meaty hands, that look like a 40yearolds.

I get that its fun to say he was a literal degenerate, but he was not. Move on. The real puncher is still out there.

Good night alt-right!

:^]

Is that page legit?

Same jacket in the masked/unmasked pic but that's pretty weak by its own.

Well I hope so, I made it tbh fam.
use tor

I think I found his social media. Going to verify before I post it though.

bigguy.ml is down, host shoa'd it almost immediately. tfw used amazon ec2
Another user made www.antifa.rip/database
Do your own research on shit and use anonymizing tools you gigafaggots
(((They))) are watching

I put out a call elsewhere and he calls himself "Grimdork" at places. Google gave us (among heaps of nothing):
plurk.com/Grimdork
All public info fit the mark so an user looked further. He has several hundred friends and lots of dead and compromised accounts with access to his posts and that's where this comes from.

The account has mostly vapid signaling, whining about being 37 and single and talking about his hobbies which isn't relevant here. His posts from when he attended the inauguration day protests says that he couldn't find anyone to punch though not for a lack of trying,

Confirmed his identity masked and unmasked beyond doubt and him talking about looking for Trump supporters to punch. I couldn't find any personal information besides this or solid proof of him actually breaking any laws instead of just talking about it.

This is what I hate the most about these people though. I can get in trouble if I speak out against immigrant crimes but this guy's boss at his comfy government job is fine with him looking for fights in the streets and when he talks about looking for Trump supporters to punch he gets accolades from his battalion of Hillbots. And they still pretend to be powerless victims fighting Literally Hitler! It's only too fitting that he's a larper.

I'm really pissed at Spencer for giving lefties the fucking punch meme. I'm in real bad need of countersignaling for this bullshit now on kikebook.

If anyone find his email post it caue we can look it up in the db's

facebook.com/4thCoyBridageofGuards/
He was part of this group until at least September according to op and that picture posted the other day. Maybe there are matches there?

On the plus side, it has led to leftists normalizing political violence which will alienate normies and lead directly to publicly justified RWDs As soon as the average soccer mom or normie is more concerned with antifa/commie thugs being their violent worthless selves than the Hollywood Nazi memeplex the overton window is going to shift rightwards very hard and we are nearly at that point. I've been wishing a nigga would for a long time as far as leftist violence is concerned and they are finally going there ironically in part due to Spencer's usual faggotry, too bad most of these cucks never try anything near where I live.

Sometimes it feels futile; do things have to become North Korea tier before the eternal normie wakes up? On the other hand it's undeniable that progress is made, and the fact that people by and large follow the popular mainstream thought of the time is one of the biggest reasons why Trump is so dangerous to them by radically shifting the Overton Window.

Like many Oregonians, I feel the state would improve immensely if Portland was put in quarantine.