The judge who stopped Trumps Immigration Order

Judge James L Robart,
contact and financial disclosure found here
8ch.net/pdf/res/563.html
blm advocate (see video)
and is complicit with human organ trafficking (archive.is/HIXyV)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FMgIg
archive.is/aNytj
8ch.net/pol/res/9165499.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4e0AJ6patFo
archive.is/HIXyV
usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA002791947
zillow.com/homedetails/1846-E-Shelby-St-Seattle-WA-98112/48970179_zpid/
facebook.com/JamesLRobart/
marijalbing.com/about
montlake.net/2015/07/opening-party-glam-tonics-aveda-welcomes-mari-jalbing-for-her-august-art-show-2/
nytimes.com/1997/06/23/sports/women-over-40-discovering-competitive-athlete-within.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Robart
archive.is/Gkrzb)
plus.google.com/ Marijalbingartist
marijalbing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_Clause
archive.is/XG5cz
archive.is/MXJ1h
archive.is/CeoPZ
archive.is/lBlA5#selection-145.1-145.400)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Code
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman
archive.fo/WVR16
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights#Adoption
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sure? All I'm seeing from that article is

Are you implying he was assigned to the case to cover it up?

So this is the us federal judge who is in league with terrorists?

not fast enough for first shill.
look at his financial disclosure and his holdings, he also works with 'disadvantaged' children and has ties to the refugee resettlement services and yes ruled to seal a file of planned parenthood workers who were involved in fetal organ harvesting, I am so sure he is just a stand up guy.

yup
archive.is/FMgIg
archive.is/aNytj

Oh. And here I thought aiding and abetting terrorism was a very serious crime. Now Judges can aid terrorists with impunity.

On what grounds did he stop the immigration order? The constitution clearly states that the president has unilateral control over who is and isn't allowed in the country, and specifically has the right to discriminate against any group he wishes. Freedom of religion and civil rights act don't apply to foreigners on foreign soil.

How long until this shit is overturned?

14 days as I understand it.

split it up into screencaps and text, not pdfs.

pdf can run malicious code. Make the thread again and it will likely be stickied.

I read the order and found it egregious in my opinion without grounds. precedence, or case law citation, and it appeared to be under the assumption that Trumps EO specifically mentioned race or religion in a discriminatory way -which it didn't.
This judge was friends with bush -the bushes were friends with the bin ladens and the clintons, the clintons helped isis raise and its 'refugee' invasion of the west I think we can see where the wind blows.

The fucker is about to become no longer a judge, right now he is severely regretting his little stunt.

But that's the beauty of it; even if it DID mention banning muslims specifically, that's PERFECTLY LEGAL. Some mudskins in somalia trying to get into the USA don't have first amendment protections. That applies to people WITHIN america.

Can't happen soon enough. This faggot judge probably knew he'd get BTFO, but liberals have this hero complex where they want to be the ones to stand up to the evil fascists arm-in-arm with pet negros like its 1963 again.

Lel nice

He'll be lucky if he doesn't become no longer a person, if this becomes a systematic problem we could theoretically see these judges labeled terrorist enablers, with all the retribution that comes with it.

Ideally from a political standpoint some mudslime would takbir right about now, but since it would help Trump we probably won't see any of those for a while. Note the complete absence of ackbaring lately.

But, for example, if an American (((citizen))) who was born in one of the countries wouldn't be allowed in the country and that's why the judge blocked it, correct? Maybe not I haven't read the ruling yet so if that's wrong please correct me

This could be President Trump playing 1488D chess and letting this treasonous shit slide so that the snakes in the swamp reveal themselves, and then we'll have a Night of Long Knives of our very own.

I love how all the marxists all suddenly care about the constitution. Of course, they still haven't even read the damn thing, because Trump's actions are perfectly legal.

It's regarding noncitizens. Foreign nationals, refugees, etc.

This. It is perfectly legal. The first amendment only prevents congress from making laws that specifically name or target certain religions. The law cited by the EO does no such thing and the executive branch is separate from Congress so protections of the first don't apply. It isn't even against the spirit or intent of the first for the president to bar whomever they wish from entering as again it specifically states Congress shall make no law and has no mention nor has the intention of apply to the executive.

It's typical kike tactics taught to them by Alinsky.
They don't actually care about the constitution, but they know that their enemies do. This is when it's proper to cite Lysander Spooner

Even better, actually. Congress totally can target certain religions/groups and ban them from entry into the USA. First amendment states that the government can't prohibit free exercise of their religion. We can't ban islam within the united states, but we sure as shit can tell any additional muslims that they can't come in.

new bread
8ch.net/pol/res/9165499.html

Why not just post them here?

Oh I guess that is true! It's almost as if we have studied the constitution as the founders wrote and intended vs how it has come to be manipulated and interpreted by kikes.

Where was that picture of Trump with a shiteating grin (or was his eyes closed?) above a wall of text that outlined the constitution clause that made this legal?

My friends still fucking think it was illegal. Though I got them to admit the US does do a lot of busywork for Israel, and that Antifa is pretty much a terrorist organization

Can this guy look anymore like a cuck? I swear he is wearing a chastity belt right now by the way he talks.

Here is the law cited
Here is a smug Trump

Close enough, thanks

Who the fuck does he think he is? And how does his athority outweigh the presidents? This Putz is out of his jurisdiction and someone needs to cut his pecker off

(meet the judge)

archive.is/aNytj

(wikishitia)

archive.is/FMgIg

(declares black lives matter)

youtube.com/watch?v=4e0AJ6patFo

(ruling on fetal tissue traffickers)

archive.is/HIXyV

Lmao I'm currently counter shilling on plebbit and some faggot tried to tell me "that law was overturned" when I asked for a source he just linked the kikepedia page for the 65 immigration act

I concur. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Trump is allowing these fools to out themselves, just so that he can clean house in the coming weeks/months. Honestly, if I were him, I'd just replace every single position throughout the entire government. Basically, a Pink Slip Nuke for all those Bush/Clinton/Obama appointees.

there's a VERY good chance this guy is a pedo and pizza related.

bumping

They are in league with terrorists and should be taken into custody so they can be questioned.

Oh shit lel I fucking love you guys…no homo

(checked)
Can someone post proof that this guy is connected to terrorists because the archives posted in this thread didn't substantiate that?

We all have this. What's the faggot's home address?

what i dont understand is how this is any different from when obama did it to the same exact countries… obviously bannon & trump knew this blow-back would happen. all they need now is a terrorist attack in the country to btfo all opposition. but yeah, shills/ puppets will reveal themselves all while trump gets down to business - the left can't fight everything trump's doing because it's so fast paced… and the right grows stronger as normies see how fucking obstructionist, hypocritical, and generally retarded the left is…

The fact we haven't had a terror attack gives me a lot of hope for the Trump admin. Any other fag would be false flagging us already yet here is Trump doing things the legit way.

bump

The judicial system needs to be fucking purged of these 'activists'.
Who appointed this faggot?

guess who

give it time

j/k the next one will be in yurop

I was being a dumb faggot and listened to the other faggot that told me to make a new thread.

(checked)

I bet he lives in mostly white rich neighborhood away from all the nogs he claims to love.

here is the 'ruling' fucking kangaroo courts.

KEK

KEK

His wyfe is a fymynyst who never changed hyr name when they married.

bump for justice, traitors must hang

usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA002791947
h t t p s : / / a r c h i v e . f o / m w z r I
184e East Shelby Street, Seattle, Washington, where the "e" in "184e" is any even number. Won't bother digging further because idgaf.

Evidently though his home would be worth upwards of a million dollars, if this is any indication:
zillow.com/homedetails/1846-E-Shelby-St-Seattle-WA-98112/48970179_zpid/

ty user i found it bitchez

James L Robart
1846 E Shelby ST, Seattle, WA 98112
(206) 325-9357

(wife?)
Mari C Jalbing
1846 E Shelby ST, Seattle, WA 98112
(206) 325-9357

You can't make this shit up.

yw manpig cis scum :)

His facebook

facebook.com/JamesLRobart/

Yes, wyfe, though again: She is a fymynyst. Hyr website makes no mention of being married, nor having a brother, though it does mention, of course:
marijalbing.com/about
>The wooden chop and cinnebar paste, a gift from hyr Tawainese systyr-in-law, is Mari's name in Mandarin characters.
montlake.net/2015/07/opening-party-glam-tonics-aveda-welcomes-mari-jalbing-for-her-august-art-show-2/
nytimes.com/1997/06/23/sports/women-over-40-discovering-competitive-athlete-within.html

I bet he gets pegged by her black strap on to, and if somebody who might be in that area could potentially hack his wifi and get some nice images of him bent over…just sayin

Oh shit. He's involved with Pizzagate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Robart

The (((foster system))) is the realm of child abusers. Abducting children from Asia is a popular means of funneling them into the relevant circles in the West. Who's going to come looking for them when the kid has no parents here, and even if they were to be located in their country of origin they almost certainly don't speak English, and while the kid's case worker has 20+ other kids to worry about at the same time?

op said:

"he also works with 'disadvantaged' children and has ties to the refugee resettlement services and yes ruled to seal a file of planned parenthood workers who were involved in fetal organ harvesting, "

Yes, OP, you're right, I didn't read every single post in the thread. I apologize and will attempt to remedy this by exposing my enlightened fymynyst eyes to every inane comment put forth by the slack-jawed knuckle draggers that shitpost here endlessly for fear of missing something relevant.

But you didn't directly mention foster care, nor did you expound upon why it's relevant. Is there anything further you'd like to share about his "holdings" so I don't trigger you?

Looks like you're the tryggyryd one here.

Hiya! This is low a lolocaust and pogrom thread! First pic: joooo sluts being raped by the Big White Cock! lol!

Don't worry, we'll work on you, too! We know you're a dirty whore at heart, you love seeing Big Gentile Cock giving joosluts the orgasms that little kike weiny-boys can't provide!

Global report.

recently sold this property 6409 44 Ave S
Seattle, WA 98118
ROBART JAMES L+MARI C JALBING 8/7/2013 $242000.00

to the chinese
Huang Wenjun+aigin Ma
(archive.is/Gkrzb)

You get excited by seeing your natural superiors breaking in the butts and pussies of dirty kikess whores, don't you?

You imagine the Big gentile Cock breaking you in, as a crowd stands around and spits at you.

Yummy!

This cuck also fucked over a young man who was wrongly accused of rape after he himself actually got raped by the girl. This judge wouldn't let the young man defend himself because it would be 'too confronting for muh victim' or something.

Now this bitch also wants to let terrorists and rapefugees into the US.

google plus acct
for wyfe
plus.google.com/ Marijalbingartist

Hey, aren't you going to make some posts and tell us how turned on this is making you? It's so obvious that this is what you want! You long to feel powerless beneath the weight of Big Gentile Cock after Big Gentile Cock, as gangs of superior gentile studs use you until you bleed! Like all joosluts and kike weiny-boys, it's what you were made for!

Btw i can identify cucks just from their faces now.

Drown yourself in semen.

Aw, c'mon! Tell us how much fun you're having!

Submission to the Big Gentile Cock was the highlight of your grandma's life! Until all those proud Aryan men had finished with her!

It was the highlight of your grandpa's too, when he got to stand there and watch it happening! (I bet he masturbated his tiny kike-weiny cocklet, lol!)

And judging from jooooish history, it's been the highlight of every generation of joooos for hundreds of years, lol!

Your are a slave race, born to be raped into happy submission by the Big Gentile Cock!

Look at these joosluts competeing to be raped!

I like you, no homo.

I know you're reading these posts, touching yourself, working up to a perverted joooo orgasm!

You need to be dominated by superior Aryan gentiles! There's no shame in it - all you joooos get turned on by serving your masters! I bet you even recognise some of your ancestors in these photos!

Just think: what happened to them has happened to jooosluts throughout history - and you'll be lucky enough for it to happen to you, too!

is it just me does look like the good judge in drag? (marijalbing .com/people)

It never fails. Not in dozens of attempts. It's like kryptonite to that faggot.

It's part psychology, part execution. You need to project your (genuine) playful contempt for kikes suffering and being sexually degraded during the various lulzy pogroms of history.

It works because of the deepest, darkest fear at the heart of the kike psyche: because their history is a history of constantly being raped by other tribes, nations, and civilisations. They know it, and they are brittle about it. And their real fear is being lolocausted: death is just Masad mark 2. Nope, their real fear is submitting meekly to endless humiliation, just like they always have when others challenge them.

It works on kike males or females equally. The males know they are physically weak and unable to protect their females. They know that their ancestors let their females be raped and stood by meakly.

It works on the females because they understand that kikesses just like them have been used like meat throughout history. And that they are the descendents of one of the most raped, moat sexually-abused tribes on earth.

It's in their fucking genes to be unable to handle this.

Plus, bonus point:
if it's learningcode who's rachposting, a) that tranny faggot gets triggered by the rape pictures because he/it sees itself as a female; and b) even better, learningcode is then forced to confront his faggoty weakness as a typical kike male. It makes him/it even more disgusted with his feeble kike 'masculinity', yet it deprives him/it of the sanctuary of female jewish identity - because in that identity lies a bucketload of rape at the hands of Big Gentile Cock.

You see how transparently sad you are, you rachposting rapemeat?

Hoops! I meant to say: >And their real fear isn't being lolocausted: death is just Masad mark 2. Nope, their real fear is submitting meekly to endless humiliation, just like they always have when others challenge them.

Read the Constitution, Article 3. Checks and balances are a bitch, ain't they?

Drink bleach kike.

see

also 'checks and balances' were non existent for the kenyan traitor.

Holy shit, that's some Charles Manson-level psychology.

Glad we have you on board, was getting real tired of that learningkike and his avatarfagging.

You racist, autistic fucktard. Being of Chinese descent doesn't mean he is "the Chinese". He's just a PhD student from Seattle, currently residing in Michigan.
h t t p : / / c h e r e s e a r c h .e n g i n . u m i c h . e d u / l a r s o n / s t u d e n t s / w e n j u n h . h t m l

Show me where in the constitution it states that non-citizens have the right to enter and/or stay in the US at any time and that the US must have limitless immigration.

you can't faggot

WE WA-ZU GWEILO

What the fuck? I remember you doing this in two threads, but dozens? You'd have to be autistic in your search for any thread I've posted in to the extent that you necro old threads everyone has long since departed from just to spam these images for you to have "dozens of attempts" under your belt that I've never seen.

Drumpf was right about something after all: Autism has become an epidemic.

checks out

Universal Declaration of Humyn Ryghts, to which the U.S. is a signatory. The treaty was ratified by the Senate, as required by the Constitution, making this country and all of its presidents bound by law to follow it, whether they like it or not.

>(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.

#TruthHurts #DealWithIt

An innocent photo of our legal lord and secular savior, President Obama, with an Asian chyld in no way implicates him in any conduct, actions, or associations unbecoming of the President of the United States.

that's not how you spell "the constitution"

I do not recognize unlawful unconstitutional multi lateral treaties.

so you're saying he dindu nuffin?

The constitution is the supreme law of the land in the US, not the Declaration of Human Rights as it does not supersede the Constitution. Now go back and try to answer my question again, pleb.

hide and filter you stupid fucks

STORMDERP ISOLATIONISTS BTFO

Where did USC 1182 come from? Is it a law or a statute from the courts?

http:// europe.newsweek.com/opponents-best-legal-arguments-against-trump-immigration-ban-551934?rm=eu

So I was reading this and was wondering: why can't the US prioritize refugees of a religious minority? Seeing as non-muslims are in much more danger. I'm not a US citizen so I don't understand the legal citizen quite well.

you are filtered madcow but the mechanism for implementing a treaty does not make it a constitutional amendment even though the implementation method is detailed in the constitution
tl:dr
you're retarded madcow

it is an invasion, maobama the traitor brought in 98% muslims.

*legal system

Enjoy ban.

This is a five star post.

The judge who halted Trump's seven nation travel ban was the president of Seattle >Children's Home - a now shut down children's charity which was run in part by Dr David Scratchley who was arrested for raping a 10 year old boy. I wonder what his favorite kind of pizza is?
archive.is/XG5cz

archive.is/MXJ1h

archive.is/CeoPZ

hahahaha faggot. you do know the US doesn't follow anything on the UN? The US controls the UN, not the other way around.
just scrolling through your bullshit we are already in violation.
last time i check. you can home school your kids.
MADDOW BTFO

holy shiiit

(archive.is/lBlA5#selection-145.1-145.400)

"One of his top priorities, say former colleagues, was strengthening the firm's reputation in the community by working for the underprivileged. Robart and his wife, Mari Jalbing, have been long-time advocates for children's organizations and have fostered six children. Robart is a former president and trustee of Seattle Children's home and a former trustee of Children's Home Society of Washington."

The UN has no power in the US. Madcow poster is obviously too young to remember how the UN was the cover for the US invading 3rd world nations during the 1990s calling it "peace keeping operations" in accordance to "international law".

wewlad

The Constitution was never intended as a set of laws, it was intended as a framework for establishing laws. Various parts of that framework detail executive actions, legislative items, and most relevant to this thread, treaties. The same framework that gave rise to Drumpf's Arab ban (let's be honest, that's what it really was) also gave rise to the treaty that outlawed it to begin with.

Namecalling and filtering turns me on. Do it more, onii-chan~!

Actual lawyer here. There have been numerous common law precedents for ignoring portions of international treaties in whole or part when they inhibit a necessary function of the state such as national defense. The hold will be struck down. Feel free to drink bleach whenever.

Could you answer this one?

Am I correct in saying that us code can come from court decisions?

I am pretty sure USC is legislated

Yeah and also America was always a country of diversity, immigrants, and Islam has always been a part of America!
Oh wait it means something completely different from the globalist bullshit you just gave.
B-B-B-BUT I-I'M T-TROLLING Y-YOU!

Is that why they built their conquest spire in New York?

For some reason they are all related to them.

I don't know. Something called WW2 happened that may have fucked up Europe.

Proof or GTFO.
"Ignoring" a law has zero impact upon the law's validity. It might not be actively enforced, but it's still valid and it still applies. For example, when known white supremacist George "Aryan Warrior" Zimmerman brutally stalked and murdered Trayvon Martin, he was ignoring the laws against murder. When his white supremacist jury refused to put him away for life for his heinous crime, they were ignoring those same laws. Does that mean the laws were repealed, or won't be enforced later? Of course not.

Of course it's legislated. This is elementary-level shit, Anons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Code

No. The US Code is a collection of congressional statutory legislation.

Oh right, and state laws are never, ever overturned.

If it's legislated that means congress could change the law and override trump, right?

Doesn't the constitution essentially give the power to stop immigration if it's a security risk?

No they didn't ignore the law against murder. They were arguing over whether his actions fell within a pre-established exception of a justifiable homicide according to Florida constitutional law.

You guys want to really fuck with this immigration shit, keep going around posting/asking on places like shitter why Israel doesn't take in the refugees. If they answer anything remotely resembling "muh terrorism or hostilities" then throw it back in their face but apply it to the US. Oh and don't forget to mention that nuttyahoo praised the wall and that Israel has their own wall and that tens of thousands of more Americans are killed by illegals then the barely any since Israel erected their shitty wall. There are a million ways to melt the brains of the pro-refugee faggots. Apply them.

Certain aut-right morons like to pretend that there is a system of checks and balances in this country that makes all three branches of government co-equal, but in reality, supreme power rests in the hands of the nation's legislators. Congress can do whatever the fuck it wants, including initiating a Constitutional Convention, which after the approval of state legislators, can amend the Constitution.

Stay butthurt though.

>yfw you have to roll back 100 years to even have an arugment
please tell me how seceding from your country because globalist jews are funding you somehow relates to some spic shooting a nigger in self defense.
>mfw faulty comparison
gee raddow. aren't you suppose to be a troll master?

(checked)
(checked)
it is time gents to spread the information.

According to SCOTUS on Fiallo v. Bell, Congress can do what the fuck it wants on immigration too, not the courts :^)))))

They did ignore the law. His entire defense was based around "Yes, but".

US Code does not supersede the constitution, it doesn't work like that. Yes, the constitution gives the president rather broad powers in how national defense is conducted and restricting travel from foreign countries is a power the president has had since day one of the United States.

lel

It was just the first thing I thought of, since I care so deeply about the African-American community's plight of eternal oppression, but if you want me to be more selfish and name an issue that pysynylly affects me, here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges
Bam. State law, destroyed. Including state constitutional amendments. #DealWithIt

For fuck's sake you worthless autist, give me the base image and the text and I'll throw a fucking border around it so it's actually legible.

then
hahahaha
that mental cap jump must have been massive.

wew

Lel worthless avatar fag.

Correct, but
I see no conflict here. The legislative branch has supreme authority, including the ability to remove any judge in the country, yet they haven't done shit about this. Wrongpublicans and Democrats alike stand united in support of Judge Robart's enlightened, lybyryl ruling.

Every murder is a homicide but not every homicide is a murder. Trayvon got exactly what he asked for and the prosecutor in that case deserved to be blown out for essentially entering feelings as evidence and trying to try Zimmerman in a court of public opinion.

explain how this compares. you are grasping at straws here.

can you tell the difference between virtue signaling and actual support?

What the fuck are you blabbering about?
That's actually literally what "yes, but" is. "Yes, I killed that innocent African-American youth, but don't lock me up because white privilege." And so he dodged prison.
Do you even into law? There is no such thing as a verdict of "innocent."

This one was.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman
>he was acquitted of second-degree murder
The fact that the white supremacist jury disagreed doesn't change what Zimmerman was charged with.

remember to hide and report madcow posters
this thread is to dig and spread information.

Since you asked so respectfully, sure, stormderp. I'll even break it down into short, greentexted points for you.

And here we are.

Yes, virtue signaling would be expressing outrage to the cameras over the verdict but doing nothing to remove the judge responsible for it, whereas actual support would be expressing outrage to the cameras over the verdict and drawing up articles of impeachment against the judge. Which one of those has happened here?

The virtue signaling of the right is lip-service. Their actual support lies with the left. Deal with it.

Forgive my ignorance but what was the reasoning of the 9th circuit to not allow the ban? Having trouble finding it.

see

You're tsundere for me, just admit it.

that's mostly filler, seems the reasoning is
So he put all his reasoning on that one word it seems

(cheKeKed)

here is a list of refugee people in WA, we need to link him to one of these.

text ver.

Washington
HIAS
WA-HIAS-01: Jewish Family Service Of Greater Seattle
Address:
1209 Central Avenue S, Suite 134
Kent, WA 98032
Phone:
253-850-4065 Fax: 253-850-4070
WR
WA-WR-01: World Relief Seattle
Address:
841 Central Avenue N., Suite C-106
Kent, WA 98032
Phone:
253-277-1121 Fax: 253-277-0474
WR
WA-WR-02: World Relief Tri-Cities
Address:
2600 North Columbia Center Boulevard, Suite 206
Richland, WA 99352
Phone:
509-734-5477 Fax: 509-734-1378
DFMS
WA-DFMS-01: Refugee Resettlement Office
Address:
1610 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98144
Phone:
206-323-3152 Fax: 206-322-7632
IRC
WA-IRC-01: International Rescue Committee Seattle
Address:
100 S. King Street, Suite 570
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone:
206-623-2105 Fax: 206-623-2289
LIRS
WA-LIRS-02: Lutheran Community Services Northwest
Address:
115 Ne 100th St #200
Seattle, WA 98125
Phone:
206-694-5700 Fax: 206-694-5777
WR
WA-WR-03: World Relief Spokane
Address:
1522 N. Washington #204
Spokane, WA 99201
Phone:
509-484-9829 Fax: 509-462-7279
LIRS
WA-LIRS-01: Lutheran Community Services Northwest
Address:
223 N. Yakima Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
Phone:
253-272-8433 Fax: 206-694-5777
USCCB
WA-USCCB-01: Catholic Community Services - Foster Care
Address:
1323 South Yakima Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405-4457
Phone:
253-502-2694 Fax: 253-502-2769
LIRS
WA-LIRS-03: Lutheran Community Services Northwest
Address:
3600 Main Street, Suite #200
Vancouver, WA 98663
Phone:
360-694-5624 Fax: 360-694-8515

You came through, thanks!

That's interesting, user. Thanks for the insight.

fuck, man

checked

(more)
Perhaps Kek sent us here, that we may find him out in his wickedness, and that KEK'S light may shine, even in the darkest hours.

trips show that you, maddowcuck, are being effected by the channel :^)

GUYS, RACHEL MADDOW FAG IS A MAN AND WATCHES THE SUPERBOWL

severe gay face even at a glance why am I not surprised

you're right.

He prefers hotdogs, obviously.

You're wrong.

Sire, Trump knows all about you. You're on the list. :^)

Reported.

Not a single fuck left to give tbh fam.

This isn't intimidation. There's nothing you can do at this point except watch your credit score mysterious decline, as if by Ogdoadic magic.

Still waiting on that explanation about where in the Constitution it states that non-citizens have the right to enter and/or stay in the US at any time and that the US must have limitless immigration :^)

tfw you keep avoiding it because you know you're 100% positively wrong ;^)

"the people" never meant "all people"

Liberals really suck and are stupid about everything all the time.

still not stickied

Either the guy is being blackmailed to do this or it's a particularly incredible coincidence that he is also another one of these old rich dudes who adopts kids and helps out the ones from poor backgrounds. (Same shit that football coach pedo did for like decades)

Imagine what a robbery it is for a child to find out that they are just a piece of meat. What kind of world view can you develop after that? The sexual acts are abhorrent, but the psychological and spiritual damage is completely irreparable. You can never experience intimacy ever again.

You could be like a 50 year old grown ass man and the memories of getting buttblasted by the only adult who ever showed you kindness when you were abandoned as a kid is always going to haunt you.

Reminds me of those creepy POV videos that guy snuck into a gay bar, and how all the dudes he talked to admitted to being coached/raped by an older guy when they were really young. It was SO fucked up. There's a good reason the religion which built the current civilisation we all enjoy also put these people to death.

And if he isn't a pedo, he's fucked anyway because he will be tarred by that brush via association to these controversial topics anyway now.

wait what? link for these?

No, fosters. The foster system works like this:
These kids were specifically from Asia, so we've got the fact that a) they can't fully realize what is happening at such a young age until it's too late, b) they probably speak little to no English, and c) they were probably ritually abused for many months/a few years each before getting bumped to the next home to make it look less suspicious. Foster kids staying in the same foster home for years and years on end without getting adopted is odd and would arouse suspicions, so more than likely they were bumped to another abuser, not necessarily in the same area or even state.

we'll keep winning despite that activist faggot judge

archive.fo/WVR16

The U.S. Constitution provides that the Senate shall have the power to ratify binding treaties.
The U.S. was one of the founding signatories of the Universal Declaration of Humyn Ryghts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights#Adoption
The declaration includes, in Articles 13-15, the ryght to freedom of movement (i.e. to move to another country), the right to seek and enjoy asylum abroad (as a refugee), and the right to change hyr or his nationality (and become a naturalized cytyzyn).
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

Your wyrld, stormderp? Destroyed. #DealWithIt

Wew, still haven't shown where in the Constitution it says anything I asked. Get BTFO again. A treaty can’t override the Constitution. The treaty has the force only of a statute, not of a super-constitution.

This is the equivalent of a no-taxtard arguing
The Constitution establishes a federal income tax, so the taxes levied against you, as passed by Congress and their approved regulatory agencies, are legally binding. The Constitution establishes a method of approving treaties, so the agreements within those treaties are also legally binding. The fact that specifics of the treaties aren't spelled out in the Constitution in advance is entirely immaterial.

Except the constitution explicitly gives the President power to limit immigration. Given that the constitution takes precedence over a fucking United Nations treaty (as if America has ever followed UN law), you don't really have an argument.

Oh really? Where?

Bumpf for an answer.

Semen

Reported.

The income tax is not constitutional.

Reported

Well, if nothing else at least I know where you set your standards.

wew

At least use a font with a different color outline, jfc

Hey rachposter, you want to give me a rundown on why these krautchan/4chon faggots actually hate you so much? Did you actually manage to kill an entire chan?

We're not the UN btw. #YouAreAnIdiot

8 U.S. Code 1182 Section F:

"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any anliens or any class of aliens into the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Use fucking very, very tight OPSEC with anything involving a Federal Judge, even just fucking around. If the prick falls down his steps, the FEDS get involved ASAP.