John B. Calhoun - The Behavioural Sink

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Club#Population_planning_and_immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shiny coats and empty hearts

The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.
Calhoun saw the fate of the population of mice as a metaphor for the potential fate of man. He characterized the social breakdown as a "second death,” with reference to the “second death” mentioned in the Biblical book of Revelation 2:11.[1]

Wasn't it a Rothschild who funded it?

If everything becomes automated, this will probably be the outcome.

Holla Forums is very familiar with this study, newfag. If you're going to create a whole thread to share it, at least summarize it's relevance. The study is a test of what infinite food supply does to a rat population: overcrowding leads to a degeneracy eerily similar to our current culture and eventually mass death. What's your point?

That every current sociological problem in the western sphere can be attributed as a symptom of the above.

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with the FUCKING KIKES. Thanks goy.

Men go into muh dick mode and women become insane in a failed attempt to compensate for the lack of male responsibility and duty.

I'm sure Jews have their own revenge plan

Morgenthau Plan, this book, etc. Germans are always targeted by the golem.

I think its expanded beyond just Germans though, their ancestors, their immigrants. Basically the White Goyim is the enemy.

Mouse pizzagate right there.

Yes, and we still use the false dichtodomy of Alpha, beta like we're a pack of wolves aswell?

They behaved this way because it was a shortage of space, some were breeding way too much and there became a need to put down the youths, basically because they didn't have enough space.

It's not really comparable, simply because the destruction of relationships, men and women in western society can be directly derived from the sexual and cultural revolutions. Along with feminism. And guess what kind of nose that peeks through the curtain of all three.

Were there a few Jewish rats pushing Marxism and degeneracy onto the rest of the population?

So, let's freshen up this into some new memes to hit the nomies with. I suggest using tuis for anti-trans too.

No, so it's worse for humans.

I guess we now understand why there is a thin correlation between big cities and hilary votes.
Corruption can grow everywhere even in the most beautiful places and all non suitable prevention redirect energy to chaos.

If humanity doesn't get off this rock, this is our future.

MGTOW in a nut shell, this is what happens when societies die. The laws kept women's greedy reproductive nature under control are gone they run wild and go mad as a result and keep demanding more and more till nothing is left. They don't care about the society only themselves. The laws can't be put back as women are the majority.

Although it does have some good side effects men like Aristotle are born from this maladaptive trait. Seeing as some of these men can no longer live mindlessly following the basic reproductive instincts. They instead seek out questions most people are too afraid to ask to better understand themselves.

This is how society ends unless they are conquered.

Humans are not exactly mice because we find in our spirit a space to conquer. Nests are not only a space factor.

Internet is growing thanks to overpopulation, there is not much to be done outside comparing to the huge potential of information gathering and sharing.

However considering society behaviors, jobs hence money is the 2nd level measure of the mice-space experiment.

Animals kill each other and take territory all the time, you can tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. You can believe what you want, but every form of life that was born on this planet has the same baseline instincts. Survivial and Reproduction and they become maladapative the more we try to advance past that basic nature. To break free of nature would mean to master our own selves and our technology is not at that level. The only other option would be to go into space and expand once we have an abundance more of resources things may improve.

Ignore the shills, spread the fucking meme. Requesting OC to spam the normies with. Do not let the shills keep you from acting, they know this is good propaganda, and that is why they are shilling against.

Would embed a good video by some guy on youtube called "Gaius Tacitus" but he deleted all his videos for some reason.

Those effects are all most pronounced in urban societies, where population density is highest. The nose can't infiltrate rural societies because rural people do not suffer from the same sickness.

I'm paraphrasing Voltaire in saying that when a country becomes so big that one cannot know all the inhabitants, then it is too large. And then democracy is ineffective.

I think this is true. I don't think he literally meant that countries should only consist of 200 people, but I feel he is talking more about communities and counties. In that situation, where you know mostly everyone in your town, people usually behave more morally than not, because there is the threat of being ostracized by the "tribe" or community. As someone who lived in a town with only about 600 people in it, I say for the most part people acted morally and upstanding. However, we did have a heroin problem. But I feel that was more likely caused by the high IQ and low population density.

Well thanks for ruining my day.

Why is he eating wax lips while on TV?

I always hated those wax candies.

Everybody fucking knows about this already. What did you just watch Zeitgeist and thing you're smart?

Please let this world burn in nuclear hellfire.

The results of this experiment violate the known rules of biology. High population density will lead to evolution of rats which are better suited to deal with the situation; smarter rats, more cooperative rats, rats that are more tolerant of high population densities. There is no known evolutionary mechanism which leads to total population collapse while food is freely available. Calhoun's experiment is clearly bullshit, he poisoned the rats in order to make a moral point about uncontrolled population growth (population growth hysteria of the 60's and 70's was equivalent to the global warming hysteria of today). The experiment has never been replicated and displays all of the characteristics of fake science used to make a moral and political statement.

Why not replicate it?

God damnit, I love Colin Mochrie. I had no idea that his son was a tranny. Feels bad, man.

You expect them to solve their problems through evolution within five years? What do you think these rats are, the fucking zerg?

1. There is no science to be gleaned from such an experiment. It would just lead to the evolution of rats which are particularly good at dealing with high population densities.

2. The Jews have switched tactics and would no longer fund such an expensive experiment. In the 60's, they promoted the population growth hysteria in order to discourage white reproduction. By the 70's they realized that non-white population growth was far in excess of white population growth, so they decided to abandon the "population growth hysteria" tactic and switch to promotion of non-white immigration.

For example; the Sierra Club was one of the most important American environmental organizations in the 60's, and they were in favor of population control and immigration restriction. Jews simply bought them out and ordered them never to mention population growth as a factor in environmental degradation:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Club#Population_planning_and_immigration

Five years is more than enough time to evolve the required traits. Calhoun either poisoned them, allowed them to become infected with disease and did not apply antibiotics, or he started them off with a population size which was too small to avoid inbreeding related genetic illness.

I'm not convinced population is the catalyst for the decline seen in the experiment. Indeed, it seems that's the conclusion they want you to think. The "overcrowded" meme has been planted into people's minds has found itself being replicated in this very thread , , and (and elsewhere).
But the study in the OP specifically mentions that the population at its peak was far below its maximum capacity (2200/3800).
Why was "over population" concluded as the catalyst for the phenomena seen in the experiment when that conclusion is debunked by the experiment itself?

You're argueing with a kike. Keep on task, we're being shilled. Make memes, spread memes, keep fucking fighting.

Also, remember that all kikes are linked to communism, and communism is illegal in most western nations.

[CITATION NEEDED!!]

Evolution takes generations also societies fuck up natural selection and ruin the entire process. The reason stupid people have more kids 5-6 instead of 1-2 is because their kids are more likely to die. Society however fucks things up and lets the retards survive and reproduce endlessly until they destroy society and nature can resume its natural course.

I always thought I'd be sad when Colin Mochrie died. Now I'll be happy when he's released from this horror. I didn't need this feel, you fucking cocksucker.

He didn't deserve this

He started with 4 rats and ended up with >2000, so that's most likely the cause of collapse.