Pastebin: pastebin.com/WaeZJNvm

FILTER ALL D&C SHILLING

DON'T FORGET THAT OUR PLAYGROUND IS THEIR WORKPLACE

WARNING: SHIT IS LOUD!

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

EIN: 11-2730714

hewillnotdivide.us/

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

Jayden Smith and Shia Labooth chanting and dancing for 8 years.

SHOAHED VIDEO/ARCHIVES

mega.nz/#!UxslXRAK!IyBXGZavqySZu2k2LUuNxJNcQZgr17ZedRwKblFbcmw

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_2320.mp4

SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_2320.mp4

SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_2320.mp4

SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_2320.mp4

SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_2320.mp4

SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_2320.mp4

SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_828.mp4

MEGA ARCHIVE OF COMFY NIGHTS

https: //mega.nz/#F!1gMHiBpT!9bXF-MrOVI9Nb24OOkPtRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5I98yBf3sI
youtube.com/watch?v=y0W2G1_kK6I
youtube.com/watch?v=CfBuvRk1thQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo
youtube.com/watch?v=DR0fl5fgTDg
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtube.com/watch?v=QZJY-LYZFHw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmiuf9JPl9LZIKJXZc_Ic9e2-GDi3yL39
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0C7C075F4BB68E9
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehd-cihwTKs,
youtube.com/watch?v=bW8nG7n_M3s,
youtube.com/watch?v=b4BP42FzKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=6zsHao9cEcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gL7JP-Ms_gg
youtube.com/watch?v=lKmdXF1nE6Q
hewillnotdivide.us/
archive.is/7qcR8
archive.is/8jGZu
archive.is/LbQPW
archive.is/2bSUV
archive.is/0oiNY
archive.is/phI0O
archive.is/2xV4J
archive.is/khbgw
archive.is/zU6qV
archive.is/3qlOH
archive.is/hX42d
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_2320.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_828.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_2320.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_828.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_2320.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_828.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_2320.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_828.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_2320.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_828.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_2320.mp4
pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_828.mp4
periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1jMJgZRmeogGL?
youtu.be/GupdxP1qM0g
youtube.com/watch?v=y_n6L9Cfc2A
youtube.com/watch?v=n08kCioorbQ
pastebin.com/RYUSuZgw
youtube.com/watch?v=C_t47BVtPuE
soundcloud.com/schwarze-schar-mc/schwarze-schar-mc-clubsong
youtu.be/epYKVcHrVr0
youtube.com/watch?v=XGmuq-i7cpE
youtube.com/watch?v=v8EttkPiIgc
poal.me/7kw4zp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stream link is cut off again. Stick it up top and don't reddit double space.

Stream link works fine though. Also lol It would be a mess if nobody spaced out the OP

Heil Hitler.

You know who else double spaces?

So kill yourself you retarded faggot. Drink bleach. The world will be a better place without you. You care so much about someone pressing enter twice you make a big stink about it. Pic related, it should be you.

Yeah I don't know what that yamika was talking about. Every OP doubles spaces. Cuckchan needs to leave after HWNDU wraps up

Reminder that Wendy > McDonald

youtube.com/watch?v=V5I98yBf3sI

MANNY FABERINO

I LIVE MY LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=y0W2G1_kK6I

He could very well be the most perfect man to ever exist.

Fitting how his name is Jesus.

Who is the bastard who stole the 44 dubs from you?

This guy's talking some good stuff

FFS what I miss why is the fucking wall back up?

Laast thing I saw was the beginning of the dance party.

RIP in Peace

Godspeed you glorious milk drinker

Wait, did something happen with Jesus?

Don't doxx your pals.

RIP

reminder that waifufag discords are responsible for most of what happened

no need to waste a post correcting yourself friendo

it may happen that ourguys get attacked, but it would be good publicity anyway

I just don't think it fits antifa's ethos, they hate racism, so how can they attack gooks and spics?

and open themselves up to charges of racism?

besides, I have a feeling antifa is about to be declared DT

And Jackie still escapes scot-free, how does he do it?

keeps reminding himself that people are watching

I know it won't get to a Judges desk but still the cops have the power to throw him of the grounds.
At least most cops I have met want some sort of justice and backing down in this situation instead
of staying may have triggered a feeling of you needing protection. Again maybe I'm wrong and they
were cunts with no intentions to protect /ourguys/.

When the series gets a reboot in 30 years we'll rewrite your character and you'll get the girl, too.

Me right now youtube.com/watch?v=CfBuvRk1thQ

discord is cancer everywhere what's new? It's like the new IRC

Same, and apparently shit ton of people got doxxed.

I blame discord faggotry.

gotta love these people

I'd say it's probably best to not freak out over whatever doxing happened and wait and see. There can always be new people and perhaps what we think about regulars not being able to come back is false.

Seems like there's some meme now that the show was cancelled and it's controlled by Shia again. How about wait and see and perhaps some optimism?

This is why I fucking stay here.

kys

I'm going into deepcover, gonna infiltrate all the buzzfeed discord servers I possibly can.

Thank fuck atleast one of you is okay.

I feel sad for jesus and the lot. Was a sad ending and I dont think ill be watching th is anymore.

Listen to music that brings you joy

Talk to a girl

Lift

am I the only one who checks hewillnotdivide.us when I get up in the morning before heading to work, just to see what the weather looks like?

well it was time to move on from them, our main mission was to troll shia labeouf and trigger the protesters and they are all gone. taking over the stream was the side mission and we felt proud of taking it over but now it feels like a circlejerk instead of trolling. theres no shills like ali or like that one arrogant smug female teacher. its pretty much a free space with stolen valor and 2 people chanting. we are the only ones watching this and if you read the twitter feed, its only us circlejerking about chan and its only gonna get worse. we already got people like chowder, mike enoch and bakedalaska shilling their shit and its gonna be unwatchable. we did our job and all we do is wait for shia to return so we can we go back to the main thing we were supposed to do. troll shia labeouf.

Amazing.

Please somebody tell me everything will be alright.

Good points but if we leave and Shia and the rest come back, we should have people there again as well. Tomorrow is likely to be slow either way as Superb Owl is on. I haven't watched TV in a decade but even I'm expected for that shitshow.

More of /outguys/ got soccer by these furfag discord losers? And on the end of the fucking season. How fucked up do you have to be to do that.

So who got doxed?
I only heard about Jesus and leaf. Who else?

Adidas Girl spilled the beans. Half chan confirmed it

Milkvarg actively shitposting on videos of nigger proclaiming milk a hate symbol

youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo

/ourguys/, doxxed. fucking autocorrect

the hispanic mexican kid but he said he got doxxed by antifa

I want to know what happened.

If they shared FB or real names with others they met at the stream they deserve it for their retarded opsec tbh

What was the shirles thing all about?

its a running gag of Holla Forumsbarts but trs showed up and wanted to flex their micro dicks about muscles but it turned out all right

ok i want to know about adidasgirl, i never watched her clips or cared for her

what made her special?

Yeah that's my video lol he left mad comments on other videos too

with 4kids you lose dudes, never forget!

lmao I hope you monetized it schlmo since you got a jim boost

OK and way the barrier ?

Is it becaue of jackie getting banned/traps are gay?

To prevent anybody from going on the gravel for the rest of the night, police moved in after stolen valor and paperpedo tried to rush the camera in a desperate attempt to get overtime pay.

What kind of feel? Try some of this music.
>Cathartic feel - youtube.com/watch?v=DR0fl5fgTDg
>In-awe feel - youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4 (at least go from 4:10 on this one)
>Humbled feel - youtube.com/watch?v=QZJY-LYZFHw
>Sad or inspired feel depending on the song - youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmiuf9JPl9LZIKJXZc_Ic9e2-GDi3yL39
>THERE ARE NO MORE TURKISH PIES MADE FROM POSAVINA'S GOLDEN WHEAT feel - youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
>Anything from melancholy to 'tfw no gf' to motivated feels - youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0C7C075F4BB68E9
>Inspired/motivated feels, or possibly nostalgia - youtube.com/watch?v=Ehd-cihwTKs, youtube.com/watch?v=bW8nG7n_M3s, youtube.com/watch?v=b4BP42FzKRI

Shes just the most autistic girl to show up

jesus cuckchan has gone crazy with the conspiracy of everyone being paid actors and comedians. its fucking ridiculous

Lol SV came back?

He really is desperate for attention and waht to do about the "dox" he should finally start shit and gt arrested worked for shia. like he misses Naruto and punches Milkman or Jesus and we see him die live on cam.

Dude I'm on day 34 or so. Going to do 4 months.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIRST IS, GOYIM

nothing will be happening unless there's a recast

Hwndu:End Of Hwnduelion true ending when?

also (checked)

Shia will be back in a few days when they think the chans finally lost interest. And thats when we come back stronger than ever

I took a quick peek and it's insanity.

he was cucked hard by alpha bull today, called a pussy and shit.

wrong link my bad, think my mouse is fucked

Yeah, I need take my PS4 back from my mom

Thanks mate

How was everybody getting doxed? Just curious

discord aka people who worshipped to hard to the anons

This and who got doxed? I only heard of jesus and leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=gL7JP-Ms_gg

These past two weeks have felt like a lifetime, we were all just living in the moment. It was so great we didn't even think it could end like this.

We've been robbed of our innocence today.

ventie and rose-kike leaked their shit in the discords, then it leaked into 4pol

of course i did kek

I'm hearing reports that Jackie got doxxed too, can anybody confirm?

not true

Just catching up with the vod shortly before the barrier goes up:
weak

Top kek, she's been an e celeb for 2+ years. Everyone knows who she is.

I'm saying they leaked other peoples shit

That's a shitty way to die, but I don't know why you needed to post that picture in this thread.

This. Never ever share your shit even if it's one of /ourguys/ it's just retarded.

nah im sure this is discord trying to blame it all on brittany

those faggots found jesus whole shit

Reminder that the original boganon gets to penetrate rose on the daily.
He did a good job at redpilling her.

I just watched LobosJr and OnlyAfro play the game. The music and lore is bretty good.

Yep keep it user or use throwaways if you think you must communicate.

It's just one guy shitposting (he has a cuck pass). It's the guy who wanted to hack the camera since day 1 and was pushing everybody to do it.

She has a jew nose. Nothing of value was lost.

what a qt
We're all gonna make it.

Too bad I use adblock!

BOGGED

Nice; I hope you only use it for exclusives, though.

Have the decency to sage for off-topic posts, will you?

i only monetized it for the normies, obviously we have adblock kek

to those who believe brittany leaked it, why is naruto safe from the dox?

Someone should ask him why he has "PTSD" if he almost died in bootcamp. Tell him he's a lying piece of shit and stolen valor is he hogs the camera.

Everybody talking abpout dox yet only jesus and leaf are doxed?
Wtf are you fucking faggots on about?

The jackie dox thats floating around is BS. He would have to be 40+ years old for that dox to be true

Jackie was very careful with his info. I doubt he got doxxed unless he shared info to one of /ourguys/ then it's all downhill from there.

They both look pretty kike-y, tbh. I'm okay with it as long as they don't make any Jew larvae.

His info was already out there

yeah they are trusting ecelebs and unknowns too much if they are getting doxxed. op sec is shit

Absolutely bogtasting.

Holy shit what a night. Glad i stayed up to 6am untill the cops showed up to end it.

I hope Jesus' dox doesn't prevent him from going into wrestling later.

No jackie is smart or he's the mastermind of the shills, who knows?

Jesus, Leaf, Boganon/Rose got doxxed. Not sure about anyone else. It's probably salty "fans" that did this.

Based Hokage taunting Stolen Valor kek

ISIS and 90s kid supposedly got doxed too

Will they still show up?
Jesus was the best character and Roses a fucking qt tbh

Who is ISIS?

reminder that alt right furfag was shilling the discord on the stream with a fucking swastika looking like an antifa plant. so im pretty sure it was discord, discord is cancer anyway.

The Mexican looking one

Dox might have been the furfags namefagging userbase when they realized everybody hates them

Disgusting. Bogfag is a spic.race mixing is never ok.he will be gassed tbh

Stolen Valor is an absolute douche I'm glad orange big guy never backed down on his faggotry. Paypuh, Stolen Valor, and the museum curator (yellow jacket) are the ultimate villains.

Not worth it. Rose is ugly anyway lol. Check my waifu.

Does your waifu even salute? Inferior.

found a video of Bjorn at NYU:
youtu.be/6vHUNoxywvg?t=424

What if that's Bogdanon's endgame? Being so fascinated with the Bog's that he'll bogdify his own wife in order to find out their secrets.

Season 3 material?

lol thats a shoop newfag!

Aren't you forgetting the Dark Empress behind it all? This bitch got the wall up and people banned. This kike is the true last bos.

Any one have all of Rose's pictures?

yeah he's a twitch goomer

It will be the apotheosis of the universe the hwndu dragon break is just a catalyst. I've read all the lore that is available from past, present, future and this is the epicenter.

GUYS I WENT TO BED AFTER THE WALL GOT PUT UP AND JESUS ARRIVED, DID I MISS ANYTHING IN THE PAST LIKE 7 HOURS?

ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE VIDEO OF NARUTO STEPPING UP TO STOLEN VALOR? I GOTTA REWATCH THAT SHIT

Already been posted my friend.

/ourguys/ will return. I WILL BELIEVE.

It was a fun ride anons. I wonder what next will those 4 years bring.

That pepe is so comfy, my favourite.

To be honest i still think she's a quadroon.

if it doesn't die yet, gradually more people will get doxxed and people will be turned away because of that

Can the editor please add Milkman and VampireBro

We will have to dox libshits that go there as well and turn those away. If we cant have the stream, it should be nobodies stream. We need to make sure only paid shills hang out there so it becomes obvious they are paid

We wait for shia to return.

Nothing is stopping new anons from simply coming with baclavas or masks though

really not a fan of all of this hate and under appreciation of the plaid crab cult and milkvarg, it reeks of ass hurt from discord

Discord fags outed themselves as lamefags. Don't mind them.

we need to fuck with his family more
make it so every second he is there he will think of us

Yeah I'm saying HWNDU is over. I was wondering what happenings will Trump's term grace us with next.

This. Also we need to channel the full madness of Plaidman and Milkvarg

Cops have a no masks policy

Print the literal shit that his wife cooks for him or print a picture of his child. But I think it would too harsh and edgy even for a douche like stolen valor.

There was a masked user yesterday night for the entire time

Consider suicide

Then they changed their policy. Blart had a Guy Fawkes mask on earlier in the week and the cops made him take it off

Good, the less dumpf supporters the better

Check em

fucking this, this would make him crack before they even have time to blink

Filtered

I'm a fucking NEET with no chance of ever having any kind of good paying job, how should that help me you fucking idiot?
I already stopped smoking, started taking walks and trying to get in shape.

Stay salty bitch

she can still win user

The best part of that video is the end when security pulls Naruto away and SV's like "Bye Bye". Motherfucker you bitched out to someone who's a foot and a half shorter than you with less muscle. Naruto stood there for 10 mins insulting you and you're family and you did fuck all. Let this be known to anyone who goes up there in the future, if he didn't do jack shit to Naruto he damn sure won't put his hands on you, remember that. Also Naruto is seriously one of my favorite characters now.

O i am laffin

There is the fucking camera and there were plenty of our guys you idiot, of course SV won't do shit. Would look different if they met alone somewhere else with no one around.

this will die when the someone take away the money from the museum. that will happen sooner or later

lmao go to sleep stolen valor

kek

Is the Washington Journal still on today?

Stay mad dumpf cuck

could any one tell me what happend last night?

beyond human attempts to convey, only understand that the police felt it necessary to have 7 squad cars on site before even attempting to end a self described nazi dance party

What? It's true. You think someone unstable like SV would hold back on someone weaker than him if it wasn't for the camera and all the other people around?
I know we all appreciate what naruto user has done but no need to be completely delusional here.

Lat I checked it was Trump that was elected

So is it dead yet?

stolen valor attacked one of /ourguys/ physically on camera before when sam hyde was there. I think he was just fucking stood down by hokages tism.

did they shut it all down?

SV showed up with shills, chanted. /OURGUYS/ showed up, started partying. Also Identity Europa showed up as well, did some chants. Naruto showed up became Alpha beyond belief → SV backed off for a bit after that, party continued, police started showing up in alot of numbers. Paperboy showed up after a 50 minute drive that was stolen valor and his shills chance to come back and do counter chants. /ourguys/ chant build a wall to counter their hwndu chants. Police shut the whole thing down. Paper went home after just having been there 3 mins.

Clam your tits, I'm just playing around

(checked)

also: traps are gay

He attacked Obama mask and Quija board on camera too and security was right there, there was literally nothing stopping him. Don't make excuses for Boot Camp Valor.

You obviously cannot read
Also,
Get out

Yes they did

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Getting there. Just under 1600 watching, almost broke under 1500 a bit earlier.

Any U.S military meatheads here? What do you guys think of Stolen Valor? Any input would be great.

Implying, you stupid burgerkike. He's half muslim and I hate muslims more than all of you burgers in america could ever imagine.

If this is true, then nypd is really /ourpopo/

1600 people watching an empty patch of dirt? I'm having a hard time believing these are all real viewers.

If this is true, then NYPD is really /ourpopo/

Going to give you some ebin advice here:

Nicotine is a aromatase inhibitor. Meaning it lowers your estrogen levels and gives you higher test. When you stop cold turkey your test tanks and estro goes up. This is one of the reasons why people who stop smoking often gain a lot of weight.
Instead pick up some form of ingesting nicotine that wont give you cancer and lung issues.

Thats not working out

There literally is no trying. As a neet you have the luxury of time. Go work out every day faggot. If you are too spergy for gym buy a pull up bar and do body weight exercises until you are confident enough to hit the gym or until you have saved up to buy your own equipment. But the gym is better because it also forces you to practice some basic social skills

You will make it, I believe in you.

t. former full on obese neet (now employed and /fit/)

you don't have to be military to tell he's a punkass
he felt it necessary to posture with a guy like Naruto

I usually just leave the tab open and do other shit, i guess most other do too

youtube.com/watch?v=lKmdXF1nE6Q
BRITTANY's kawaii screeching

He is gonna get so much shit for that. If i was one of the people that serve with him i would shitpost every day at him or on drills because he is Military Police and now a Reservist.

Cardio is eternally superior.

What is the degree of the Leafbro and Jesus dox? I assume its not too bad since Leafbro still showed up but it might have been bad for Jesus.

I'm just saying that's the official count. I'd imagine that if they wanted to puff up the digits it'd be thousands higher. Whatever's being counted, maybe its just us left? What kind of pople would leave their computers on for a 24/7 stream of bantz and pizza?

She's like a parakeet.

Well they got some old vids of him with his real name. And that scared the Jesus.

Where did I say dont do cardio? When I say work out every day obviously there should be at least 2 cardio days in there.
Taking fucking walks is not cardio if thats what you mean

Naruto "standing up" to SV was pretty weak and beta. An alpha would have just knocked SV's ass out… instead of trying to antogonize him. Has the whole internet been infiltrated by cucks?

Jesus is a based wrestler IRL:
youtube.com/watch?v=TvFAP2c_I1k

Stolen Valor, pls, you don't have to be this mad.

lmao don't you understand, Holla Forums is the greatest non-violent movement of the 21st century. stolen valor go to sleep

His wrestling name should be "The Divider" .

Party is over, he found us.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Hol up, what the fuck happened to Jesus? He's an actor? A wrestler? What the fuck is going on?

He should embrace Holla Forumss love and milk it for publicity. I would visit a wrestling match of his if I was in the area

If you intend to run away from a fight.

Got doxed and said on cuckchan he wont come back on stream

I'd say we try our best to not spread this shit. The less we do, the higher Jesus' chances are of becoming a pro wrestler

He's an actor, he said he was doing a favour to a friend.

Discord furfags doxxed him.

I left after they started doing topless pushups, what did I miss? The cops shut it down, everybody got doxxed and none of /ourguys/ are coming back?

Jesusanon is like a literal red-pilled paki copy of Max Landis. Literally almost perfect copy.

Such bullshit, (((they))) just want you to waste money on all those bullshit nicotine patches and other chemical crap.

Look another cocksucker who thinks he's superman and thinks he can talk down to people and call it "tough love".
Look faggot, I didn't say that simply taking walks will make me fit, I just mean that I have to start somewhere, taking BABYSTEPS, got it?

Just stop it with your just-world normie shit. I don't get why strangers pretend to give a fuck about each other on the internet while IRL they would stab each other over a fucking donut.

Fuck you cuckchan faggot. You're our guest, learn to fit in or fuck off back to your commie mod shithole.
The double spacing every single line thing that cuckchanners do in the OPs of their cancerous generals is an incredibly obnoxious way of trying to draw attention to a thread. Don't do that shit here or defend it, you stick out so fucking much using double spacing and ALL CAPS instead of redtext for emphasis.

Point is you have to expand the OP to see the link.

hewillnotdivide.us/

Recent HWNDU Threads
160: archive.is/7qcR8
161: archive.is/8jGZu
162: archive.is/LbQPW
163: archive.is/2bSUV
164: archive.is/0oiNY
165: archive.is/phI0O
166: archive.is/2xV4J
167: archive.is/khbgw
168: archive.is/zU6qV
169: archive.is/3qlOH
170: archive.is/hX42d

(other shit here)

SHOAHED VIDEO/ARCHIVES

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_828.mp4

HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_828.mp4

wow that was fucking hard
15 lines less (not counting the shit I omitted) and it's much more readable. Could probably collapse those vid links further but I wanted to show how you could use whitespace effectively when you aren't

spamming

it

between

every

goddamn

line
apply yourself, put some fucking effort into your OPs instead of competing with each other to be the first guy to make the new thread

Is Jesus the one in the fedora? He looks lighter than your pic

Leafbro: Someone reported him to some government department in canada for hate speech so they probably know his name and address.

Jesus: Someone got access to [bogpill redacted] and now they know his personal life.

That's fucked for Leafbro, people suck.

I hadn't even considered the chalk was still there, figured they cleaned that after tossing Jackie.

they tried, it was on periscope but the museum manager is so low energy he couldnt finish

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2098524

Take bigger steps and most importantly get rid of your defeatist cuck-mindset. Holla Forums is a board of radical self improvement.

I literally was a shut in and barely even talked to anybody IRL for about 3 years. I made that post because I know the neet feel and how glorious it can be to break out of it.

That's somehow even better. I missed all that.

Hi Ben

In front of several cops… anymore bright ideas?

periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1jMJgZRmeogGL?

Had it in my history, but fuck was it only 10 hours ago it feels like a whole episode ago.

This didn't even happen as threads were often slow as shit to be made.

I was a defeatist for 10 fucking years and now I fucking try so stop saying that I have "defeatist cuck-mindset" because I feel for the first time that I want to get out of this fucking rut.

3 years Kek. That's cute. Let me guess, you probably already attracted a woman before and had sex? Because that tends to motivate you because it tells you that you are capable of spreading your genes.
Shit takes an ugly turn when you are naturally unattractive (overall I mean) and can't confidently talk to people because of an speech impediment. Give me a fucking break Shlomo, I have enough problems already.

The designer finished it.

Please tell me you're joking.

Loving Based Khaled btw.

He did mention it on a past stream but said it doesn't matter and he doesn't care.

A broom? I guess chalk isn't his medium. Last night was packed, quality season finale.

What did happen? I know someone doxed him but did they start harassing him or something?

Yeah how's that working out for you buddy? Stop pitying yourself faggot. You don't have it harder or easier than most of us here who are either in a similar position or managed to get out of it.
Get out of the house, start working out, eating right and turn off your fucking pc. Most good things in life take effort to get to. We all have to work hard to amount to anything in life you're no exception.
If that "nuhbody understands my problems. Everyone has it easier than me. They even held hands with a woman before!" statement is your standard attitude towards life in general you should consider going to therapy. Not trying to internet diagnose you but that sounds like a good ol' depression.

a few of /ourguys/ got doxed within a very short time of each other, it seemed fishy and everyone is on the hunch that discord children are to blame. I don't know if they've been harassed, but if it is within our own, its really fucked up.

HWNDU Anime intro 2 is out

Are you a liberal?

Shut up faggot.

Is this confirmed real now and not just a really good shop?
The guy on halfchan who found this wouldn't release their info (fortunately) so we have no idea if it's real or not.
Did rose and boganon ever appear on the stream together though?

she's not your waifu user, get over it

Valor Status : Stolen

Good luck getting anywhere in life with that attitude friend :^)

Being honest about my situation means I keep score of victim points?
Fuck off.

Even if its a shop which i don't think it is, whoever made it would at least have to have doxed them both to get the images he made the shop from.

thread theme

Typical normie response. You people are the disease that destroys civilizations and turns them into degenerate shitholes.

Hey buddy, Hey Buddy. You may have noticed, this is an anonymous mongolian basket weaving board. So would you kindly fuck off with the blog posting and post some fucking baskets.

Rose and Bogdanon

PEACE ONE LOVE
KINDNESS EVOKES KINDNESS

P.S. Thanks for the Love… Visigoth/Bavarian

kek, don't worry user I'm not a degenerate.
Just curious to whether they actually are together or not because it would explain a lot.
Rose appeared one day out of nowhere and started dropping redpills, being with bog would explain why.

Thats fucking great.
Have the new season compilation
youtu.be/GupdxP1qM0g

Fucking amazing

What the hell happened, why is the wall back?

find out for yourself

It was so loud the cops came and shut it down.

How about you don't read my comments then? What a faggot.

Dude it was fucking insane.

Being fugly and having a stutter is not an excuse.

Blaming ones situation on anything but yourself is inherently degenerate commie trait.

What's that Kek? Thou shall not spoonfeed? Message received. Thanks dubs.

The jews control NYPD and they don't even know it. How the fuck was it necessary to have that many cops in one place. But the people in the NYPD is definitely /ourpopo/

Paper needs to get droned

That's great, also no Brittany which will piss her off no end.

How did I blame my situation on anybody you cocksucker?
I just complained how much it sucks, not that it's anybody's fault so fuck off you piece of shit.

t. pic related.

You are blaming your situation on being ugly. Thereby you blame it on higher power/your genetics instead of your own actions.

You believe that? It's because a load of Fash turned up, and it was Trump and IE/TRS/pol/memesters fucking running havoc and the museum was humiliated.

You niggers need to get a fucking room

Oh right since you are a special snowflake who has it worse in life than anyone else that does not apply to you.
If you ever wanna get out of that shithole you might want to consider looking into cognitive behavioural therapy.

Anyways since I'll surely never understand the immense hardships that you and only you have to endure I'll stop here. In the end you're the only person that can help yourself. Might as well be talking to a wall here.

End this autism, fucking depressing the shit out of me.

Yeah he's a pedo. He deserves castration then hanging

She is already pretty redpilled. The Silent Weapons pill was Bog, but the Desmond Morris and Esther Villar pills were her idea. Her endgame was to drop some serious anti-feminism pills over time… but now they'll have to find another way.

Got news for you retard, some people are just not meant to reproduce, despite all the efforts they make. In nature there are just winners and losers, regardless of anyone's actions.
I called you a normie because you think that our world is a just place and there are no losers in it, which is simply false. If everybody could be a winner, the reproduction game would be pure chaos that would lead to humanity's extermination in no-time.

Ignoring the fact that d1f7d3 is a massive faggot for a second:
Are there any good thread archives on how to deal wit leaving neet and semi-neetdom and how anons crashed it with no survivors? Self improvement for the almost hopeless and complete losers in general. I'm in bad need of some personnel great making again does not apply and having problems finding proper focus.
Also HWNDU doesn't help at all, I'm glad it's over

So is this thing shut down for good or will the barriers come down again?

This. The dude is ugly and has a shitty personality, I think it is better for everyone if he doesn't go out. What I find annoying is that these people think that blogposting and trying to find 'like minded' people are what this place is all about. It's not about you, it never will. I am not like you. You don't belong here. Please fuck off.

Where did I say that I have it harder than anybody else you projecting little faggot? Go fuck yourself already.

NOTHING IS OVER

Easiet by far, go on holidays on your own. I was never neet, but would never go anywhere on my own as I thought it was weird. Went away one year for a week as I had a breakup and holy fuck it was amazing, you realise all along your friends were fucking cockblockers and you can do far more shit on your own.

Allright you fucking faggots, I understand why you don't like my negative nancy attitude, hey I don't exactly like it myself and I wish I was different but stop fucking calling me a special snowflake and whatever other SJW bullshit, I just wanted to let off steam.

Does anybody have John's epic ending monologue?

stop worrying about what people are calling you on an user message/image board. stop being a little bitch.

season 2 is over :^)

Nigger you have to fake it til you make it in this life, that means not listening to your negative side and projecting confidence, not autism confidence just be in control of your shit.

Don't worry, I don't gang up on people and call them faggots and whatnot to get my daily dose of temporary self esteem.
I'm just in awe how easy it is to trigger people here, just because I let off steam.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

Jeez Holla Forums must be depressing to browse for you, dead-end.

For me typical /fit/ dudebro workout and supplementation(to increase test) plans were really helpful. Having a plan to do the shit you want to do is more important than the plan being perfect.
Also some of the cringy self improvement stuff actually helped me. Listen to "brian tracies the miracle of self discipline". The guy has a point, with proper self discipline you can do almost anything.

This. Try to go on a trip on your own.

Also in the beginning I occasionally self medicated for social situations with stuff like phenibut to get the ball rolling.

And of course nofap, no alcohol, no recreational drugs

She is a jew.

Nigra just inject petroleum jelly into your body to shape up your form. Putting in work is for faggots amirite?

Good job.

Italian

Rose has

No resemblance to that whatsoever.

Wrong. She the one doxing ourguys btw.

do you have any evidence for that>?

Mean't for

Also, long chin.

Pleb.
Its meh but the "based maga nigger" ruined it for me

Which anime is the dubbed music from, it's so familiar.
Yu yu hakusho maybe?

Discord mate, asking personal information at the clay. If you had any fucking brain you'd figured out that she is just a plant.

We made the first camp. Now we need a Kek Macht Frei sign above it. user with better ps skills than I have should make it. Praise Kek , we are divided

Ridiculous. She got doxxed.

Bavarian/Italian . . .

which discord? outer heaven?

Plant by whom? You do know alphabet agencies don't need to ask you? If a three letter agency wanted to dox them they could simply put up a fake cell tower and get their identities in a couple of seconds or use facial recognition.

You goons are wasting too much time giggling like school girls at these degenerates. The OP even directly linked to a pdf on irs.gov

I like how the museum staff is basically helping us determine canon - fences divide seasons.

I really hope season 3 will bring more character development for the mysterious reviewbrah lookalike time traveller.

Go back to cuckchan

Does anybody have a webm of the shirtless pushups and AlphaBull's funeral last night?

I have the tab open all day and only tune in occasioonally to see if there are happenings.

The Museum Staff keeps trying to control the narrative, it's hilarous how awful that is working out

If Shia hadn't run off to LA to get away from this assault charge, the fences probably wouldn't be necessary, his autism alone would whip the crowd into shape

Is it gay to ask for video of a bunch of half naked dudes working out?

going through the archives trying to find the day stolen valor fucked his life up

They could but that would cost them and they still wont get 100% memeber that securtiy guy that got triggert by baked alaska?

When he was stupid enough to show his FB on a livestream freuqented by 990% trolls who do doxxing for fun.

ya im trying to get a screenshot off it

somewhere in the first 6 days

Even if he didn't post people would still find it. All it takes is if he's stupid enough to post on the hashtag.

i thought he showed the phone after the barrier first went up

youtube.com/watch?v=y_n6L9Cfc2A

and

We already had multiplediscussions about this, both dox and doxx are acceptable and this hurr durr doxxxx is le reddit meme is a retarded mythologie. Kvetching over the term is pointless.

Is this shit over now?

I have Dr Goebbels doing push-ups

did it shut down forever?

no but someone should have smashed the microphone on the way out and sacraficed them selfs for us

So till when is it shut down ?

Nice.

Sure hope so. This series was pretty good. No wall , wall , wall removed , chaos , wall , no shia - pretty fuckin good man

Too many cuckchanners who think based niggers and shitskins are one of us are in these threads tbh

idk

I wonder what people in his unit are gonna do to him

Not if you've stopped masturbating

You need to go back

anyone got a recording after the 4AM reset?

Thanks but that's not the AlphaBull video i needed, i meant the section where they hold up his headband.

YOU JUST SAVED ME HOURS OF FINDING THIS ITS NOW ON TWITTER THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD WHO EVER YOU ARE

youtube.com/watch?v=n08kCioorbQ

Post your favorite webms

KEK, didn't realise he did the work for us.

Yu Yu Hakusho

How many people are even the discord? Why?

Cuckchanners

Will HWNDU be viewed as cringe like Chanology, Wall Street Protests and Gamergate in a few months/years?

And he still comes out of the service acting like scum. Fucking wiggers.

What is he Middle Eastern or Egyptian or some shit?

How many people are even in the discord?*

Yes.

the face of a not very smart man

Moroccan father and Spic mother, i think Puerto Rican.

It is le cringe. Fuck off with that bullshit.

Ah thanks.

we already had his name before he showed the pics though

I'd say probably not because /ourguys/ were confident and actually had good debates with people.
If they were just there spewing random memes constantly and ran off whenever conflict happened then it would be.
The liberals there are far more "cringey" than our side.

Also this

A lot, mainly cuckchan and reddit.

So is HWNDU officially dead?

lel

We killed it good Cletus

Hiatus until Monday probably. Lay low on the weekends and weekdays are quiet surely one of /ourguys/ comes at night to hop the fence and quick say something.

police crashedit last night after libshits got triggered

Did Papers get mind broken and give up?
I noticed his Twitter stream and the other stream when he hung out with milk man and leaf. Now hes 100% willing to say WE WUZ KANGS, praise kek, etc and has said he wanted to hang out on his periscope
Is he slowly gonna be red pilled? Is he really going to turn out as the strongest red pillow near the end of S3 and damage another villain?

Yep. Paper pedo nigger was hopping and yelling as loud as he could.

Also, updated list of direct links to VODs with timestamps: pastebin.com/RYUSuZgw

His drill instructor was not hard enough on him (thanks to coddel laws especially for brwon people) thats why this fucker has no discipline and cand fight for good even with words.

He's the antagonist that has gotten the most character development, albeit not a lot, at least now he is much more prone to conversation instead of mindlessly chanting over others.

You think the museum will remove the bars tonight or are they going to go with security again and ban /ourguys/?

Not a good start to season 3

If Identity Evropa wasnt there last night the stream would've been shit.

Is that black bag, dare i say, /ourbag/?

WHO?

There were plenty of people even before they showed up again. They just showed for time to get naked and then really overplayed it by doing it for too long. Most of them are pretty cringy.

Even though I constantly hate on discordfags on this board I was in Holla Forumsnation for a few days and the voice channel was pretty funny. People were just commenting on what happened on the stream and doing Jew / Kangs voices whenever something relevent happened.
Then after /ourguys/ left we all started finding dumb pepe shit on ebay and laughing about it ("I'm a meme war veteran" shirts and other crap).

I ended up leaving because of all the underage autists in the text channels and all the petty drama. Chan culture doesn't really translate all that well to IM and you just end up hating everyone. Now that all the doxing has happened I'm glad to be disassociated with them.

Was Jackie locked up last night? Theres no place for that phobia shit in the movement.

Yeah man its so fucking good.

What are you on about?

what did he do?

'TRAPS R GAY'

From what I heard, no he just got kicked off the property but was able to just go home.

I went to Holla Forumsnation for a bit
voice channel was clusterfuck as shit and only nice in general 2 and probably M-muh locked voice room as well
I think the problem was that there were too many people and just a ton thrown in at once too. Obviously there were still cancer people there too.

He didn't write that, but he did get in trouble for talking to the old guy about that issue

Kek

Traps are gay, faggot
he got kicked off the property for "defacing property" in other words chalk is graffiti

what doxing ?
Did Holla Forumsblart,moustachio,adidasbro,jackie,jihadijesus all got doxed.

I think they mentioned Jackie was also writing over it

Leaf did, Jesus a tiny bit too I guess.

They all contributed to it, so they can't be much surprised about it. Leaf didn't care about it, but is a little silly to hear Jesus decided to just call it quits after telling us himself what he does professionally and showing us pictures.

Paperboy is pnly saying "praise Kek" and all that shit because he thinks he is going to convert some of us to sales (pizza, shoutouts, DLs, etc). he is a bigger fucking idiot than anything else.

Leaf, Jesus, Bogdanon and Rose all got doxed within like 2 hours. Sad thing is it wasn't even done by antifa.

Post the cute that came with them.

The discordfags did it ?

Bingo

Is there someone else?

WHY

Because they are the absolute shit of the earth.

Well with all that attentionwhoring they should have expected it.

Oh.

I honestly hope you're trolling. If you think that was "phobia shit" then you don't even understand what "traps r gay" means.

Jackie didn't even write it anyway

And arresting someone for spreading the truth is wrong

Traps r not gay

Because they are edgy redditors.

If you watch or like anime you are a manchild faggot

Im not surprised the Holla Forums people who do are betas

From everything that I've watched and read, Jacki did not get arrested. just kicked off the lot just like everyone else

Some autist probably decided to white knight Brittany because they shit on her

b-but isn't Brittnay for bullying??

These cancerous twats should slowly die in a fire.

Because discord is filled with buzzfeed,vox interns roleplaying as anons.

She's certainly asking for it.

what did you expect from the people who gave interviews to buzzfeed?

really now ?

She LITERALLY is asking for it. Isn't her whole image and "career" revolved around being bullied and shitposting?

Indeed

Yeah, thebigKK or whatever he's called was the owner of a big discord server and was in some buzzfeed article about discord being a neo-nazi communication tool or some shit.

They've since denounced him but he was literally the leader of them at one point.

i honestly wish i was just shitposting by saying that but its true

I think boganon is there.

Yup

I can almost assure you that the person who doxxed /ourguys/ was Baked Alaska

And now the jew lady is trying to kick him off the sidewalk it looks like

Uh oh, that's the head jew.

HOLY CRAP, HE JUST ESCAPED OVER THE WALL

The Head Jew has been summoned.

what happened to jesus and what happened to hokage?

America is the fucking best.

Were they though? They're a couple and there's a few private pictures floating around, did they post them themselves?

BOGANON

It was Baked Alaska

OH SHIT THE WALL IS GOING DOWN, THANKS BOGANON!!

ayy that's his Trump banner

On what do you base these claims?

I hope someone recorded and did a compilation of that furfaggot getting btfo by paper,he was pure cringe last week.

There go the barricade

The wall comes down.

Will it go up this season?

FITE TEH POWAZ!!!!

Most heroic moment of S3 so far

Boganon truly is a hero

The Hero We Deserve!

the bogpill always wins

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVICTORY

SUPREME VICTORY

It's the perfect opening
also PMURT for president 2020

why is mine mirrored?

wtf?

She's the old lady the cops kept talking about right? The obnoxious one

Also,

Flag is wrong way.

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT PMURT

School for the gifted moment

kek

PMURT SUPPORTER

PMURT ROF REROPEME DOG

Whats that supposed to mean is he implying what I think he is impyling by holding the falg the other way?

You know he's our guy from that autism.

He had it backwards. Are you not watching with sound?

so windy

THIS

When Trump gets impeached over not being globalist enough we replace him with Pmurt

how would I watch sound?

why are others getting shit quicker?

She is the head of the museum. She is the one getting the wall put up as well as people kicked out

Not even trying fam.

I believe this (((persons))) understanding of fun is a bit different from ours

The Bog Revenant refreshed.

Stop being a fucking retard and asking questions that you should be able to figure out yourself

It's just Trump with a hat but due to virulent autism the public became so faceblind they didn't realize it.

down with the vegan kike faggot agenda

again, anyone got the footage this morning after the daily reset? at least until jesus and the gang left?

All I have in my head:
DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

If someone doxed Rose then where's the actual proof that she's a kike?

If there is any, prove it. If there isn't, FUCK OFF FAGGOT

don't forget to self-flagellate

Oh what a senile old fuck. Oh well. She must've voted trump because she knows that walls work.

This great monologue

Wasn't a lot to see, people left then some cop cars went by with sirens

We need to move on and make it planet of kek

who is Rose?

Think it has more to do with Boganon dicking her because he's Puerto Rican. Honestly, I could give two fucks less, same with Jihadi Jesus.

I see the differences, but based is still based.

WEW BOY

WE NEED THE KEK PLANET IN 5 YEARS

Yeah some losers are really getting involved and being jealous about it.

I TOLD YOU SHE WAS ITALIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has literally never been mentioned or stated in any fucking thread I have ever seen where people called her a kike. They just posted pictures of her nose in profile.

Fuck bog

His wife/gf

cath confirmed

kek bog, we don't want it, but it's inevitable due to the invasion of our lands abetted by jews

TELL ME WHO SHOULD BE IN THIS OPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=C_t47BVtPuE

Soon

wtf is this true?

I think Cold Khaled deserves at least a small part.

Thanks.

Also, what happened with Jesus?

WE WUZ VISIGOTHS

First we need to know who's showing in Season 3.

Why does this shit seem like 110% speed?

He's defending Rose awww so cute

There are pictures of them together, they both appeared on stream independently and he talks about her right now how much more do you need?

HE IS A LUCKY MAN - REGARDLESS FIGHTIN FOR R CAUSE - GOOD DUDE

lol wut

Previous characters only.

This shit is definitely sped up right now, which implies the stream is manipulated hard

No good bantz or did they leave very soon after the reset?

bogdanoffanon and whoever this guy is officially opened s3

Shinji Shimon should be Jackie or Hokage. Jesus is a big of a nii-san so he could be kamina. Brittany is the girl, can't remember her name.

Good Rose

I can't remember exactly how it went down relative to the reset in particular.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH JESUS?!?

HE GET DOXED BY DISCORD? WHY? FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

So has Jackie been doxxed yet?

He's the only one right?

Also 1488 nate is the only person who hasn't returned right?

OH GOD

he's calling for both jesus and jackie to ignore doxing and return to the battlefield

Never worry Bog pill, you are fighting for us we will always fight for you and Rose!

STAY OUT!

pretty redpill who read some nice shit to the camera, like silent weapons for silent wars, also sang some nice songs and recited the pledge to any gov people watching

Oh and the gay guy science dude should be Leaf.

Why would he ask?

Just tune into the stream.

AGREED- ONE OF MY FAVORITE DUDE - VERY BASED

hahaha faggot yeaaah

he's probably on the way there

jackie got doxxed?

It's not about you, faggot

I don't even think Jackie got doxed, but still. He's right, fuck these people. Own it, people think they win in today's age just because they "expose" you

You should see the replies.

How much did Jesus get doxxed? I just saw a pic and a video

Anybody have the Jesus wrestling videos? I was always curious to see.

That account is one of the shills accounts, ironically..

kek

I'm so glad we're going to be over this label in eight years.

Fucking hell. Good thing they went after the most charismatic and positive guy there. He'll bounce back. I'm awaiting the day Meltzer gives him 7 stars for his Tokyo Dome match.

Hmm ok but is NY so bad with mobile internet?

Its faster to click the stream than post a tweet and wait for an answer.

based puerto-rican just wanting to get money to buy food for his tummy and fight for everyones freedom of speech

IDK man he took it pretty bad.

How do you even get doxxed? I've only ever heard them refered to by their nicknames even on the periscopes..

Has Holla Forumsblart been doxxed?

this is jesusanon fam, if we just follow his advice and

DON'T MASTURBATE

he will come back

I stopped watching when blart took off his shirt because sleepy. I guess it got tense again with the chanting and the popo stepped in.

I heard it was a Furfag discord, I haven't seen the proof of it though.

BE THERE IN 30 BOGFAG!!!

Seriously why people are so worried about being doxed, I thinks this is an american thing to worry about it so much, I personally wouldn't give two fucks if someone doxed me, and by doxing I mean exposing pics and social media account wich was already public to begin with, if anons are so worried about being doxed just cut your social media presence.

Mostly giving info to /ourguys/. Doesn't help that all of them have social media too.

Bog just left for work

SEASON 3 THEME INTRO
soundcloud.com/schwarze-schar-mc/schwarze-schar-mc-clubsong

The guy will bounce back. Him and Swollen Valor are two of the most optimistic people I met out there. It's hard to kill that kind of natural optimism.

Bog commutes on a bike. He is a better person than me.

Well when ego goes too much into people's head they tend to give out subtle details which is enough.This is why namefaggotry is cancerous.

BE THERE IN 29

wtf don't shout out to Starbucks.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

When everybody was at the restaraunt last night after the wall was put up a bunch of people posted that several of the characters including jesus were doxed. People weren't really participating in the dox here just posting some images showing that it did happen (personal images).

Why the fuck is this stream running at over 100% speed right now or is that just because it pauses every so often?

what did he do last night? i missed it.

will there be a way to get him back? should we tell them to come here instead of halfchan?

I love that pasta/thingyball

OR THIS youtu.be/epYKVcHrVr0

He's called "Miracle Jackie" for a reason.

There wasn't a whole lot posted here on Holla Forums, just enough to show they were actually doxed, it didn't get gratuitous with personal info or anything.

Good taste

He always talked about his wrestling..can I see his wrestling video?

It sucks, no doubt. I have to laugh however just because fags felt threatened enough to dox the one guy their side would love to have promoting their ideology, just like Leafbro. You doxed what they themselves would consider a non-white, proving that WE even have non-whites on our side and fighting for the cause. COME THE FUCK ON COMMIES!

Does Soros have connection with Starbucks

at least this clown is self-aware

Why do some of you faggots still like bog?he is a filthy spic who racemixes with "rose"

Was BogAnon implying someone should go there /deepcover/ and pretend to slowly become red pilled?

who that

Is this uncle tony speaking in the speaker?

he was doxed by discord fags

a couple vids were posted earlier in the thread

Did someone record 4Chad/90's kid reading excerpts from Mein Kampf? I fucking died there.

Guess who?

AH AH PAPER YEAH

Reminder Paper boy is going to be answering his Phone today, I think his number was like
PAPER-92327

what linux filesystem is best filesystem?

Why the fuck is the stream so jumpy and unnatural speed since people showed up again?

SUMMONING CHARACTERS

fug

Joey Diaz, comedian. He's from the same area relatively speaking so he may as well be.

He was reading "Trump: The Art of the Deal" in a German accent as if it were Mein Kampf.

Chances of this assclown ever coming back?

bounce back? he'll have his own podcast and fame before long

most of them should have their own podcasts

ReiserFS because I'm gonna murder people that get off topic right now

hmm, season 6 most likely after he's done with LA he told me.

Do you mean "Mein Kampf" that was actually Trumps book? Here's a clip of that.

disgusting

So this is season 3 now? I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm leaving on a high note. The season 1 finale was cathartic and energized, the season 2 finale was heart warming and solace. I feel like that's the conclusion the show deserves.

Yeah, thanks you faggot it shut down.

I don't think we get to decide when it's over, at least not completely. If we disengage then they will make a situation where we basically have to engage again.

NAMEFAGS DESERVED TO GET DOXXED

STOP BEING NORMIES

Agree.

Maybe if this hobo had done this art project somewhere around hollywood it would have lasted 1-1.5 months with more drama.

It's not over yet. We still have yet to see runnin gun battles and hot war on the stream.

the season 3 finale might be a cliffhanger
s4 finale will be short but catastrophic

namefags as in people who go by their chan given nicknames?

This but its normalfags not "le normy xd"

No, he said he is of European heritage, primarily Visigoth…

He subsequently said Rose was German/Italian and raised catholic.

Make of that what you will.

This shit couldn't be more glitchy and off natural tempo right now wtf

That's some fucking LARPing if I've ever seen it. He is Puerto Rican.

Yes.

Precisely, which invalidates the next claim he made.

these real anons know.

He said he is a puerto rican himself.
If you cant tell he is a shitskin by looking at his face then i don't know what to tell you.

WEST IS BEST

Well post us some haplogruops then.

PAPERBOY COMING 30 MINUTES

are you some kind of mark? never heard of kayfabe?

probably, but bikes don't make you a good person, ecofagget

not bad

probably

I wanna run it on a usb dick, is it good for that shit?

will check it out, thanks friendo

Wall up , wall down , wall up , wall down , paper nigger pedophile , wall up , wall down. I see a pattern here

namefags as in they go there everyday talking to 4chan trough the camera, spouting memes and identifying themselves with those nicknames.

Reminder the Season 2 spoilers

was true b/c Jesus and Leafbro got doxxed.

Rose wasn't going to fuck you anyway, can we get over Bogdanon? You'd fucking think discord released themselves into this thread.

Why does everyone keep saying its at over 100% speed? It seems normal to me

I don't know what you're up to but hopefully Hans Reiser kills you

What are you going to say to Papers when he gets here for phone calls?

Goddess Aurora and her perfect genetics need to be worshiped!

Boganon said they know who did the doxing.

Did he say who?

Boganon insulted trump when arguing with niggers,is a lolbergtardarian,a cuckchanner,a spic and racemixes with "muh rose waifu"
If you still like him then Kill Yourself.

Fuck off he is one of the most based ever to show on stream and rose is not jewish.

Aurora > Rose

fair comment

make peurto rico great

I'll be there in 25 min

No he never said who

She's a kike so who gives a shit. I've disliked her since day one anyway. Saw her rubbing up against niggers and knew she was trash. And go figure, she's in a relationship with a mud.

Im not leaving until I see SV get his much deserved onscreen death scene.

Stream is running like shit, thread is full of shills

If you really are paper nigger then know you are going to be castrated right next to alefantis on this livestream

Never said she was jewish you fucking faggot,which means he is a fucking a white girl kike.

Did the stream get shutdown? It's been looping the past five minutes for me

That's not how it works kiddo, he has to prove he's not bullshitting. He's clearly not white.

Thank you so much.

PAPERBOY IS HERE
PRINCE OF THE SUBURBS
DJ PORTERPOTTY

lel nice shoop. I was surprised by the change of appearance.

If you think clique namefags being polite to others is better than racist music and being obnoxious assholes you need to leave

Posting what actual Visigoths look like (i.e., not Bog)

only the 720 stream it seems

REMEMBER TO FILTER D&C SHILLS LIKE THESE

Where do you think you are, faggot?

yes

I'm a shill fot defending Holla Forums against cuckchanner civic nationalists? Fuck off kiddo.

proofs?

Her smile, nose, and her eyes. She looks like a stereotypical kike.

I can't see your posts anymore. Is this the power of the bogpill?

kek
Is this actually rose though?
I keep seeing this image being posted.

Boganon BTFO the libs on stream multiple times and is better spooken than most of ourguys. Also named the J

She has a little bit unusual nose, that is all the autists need.

Who is…
I'm thinking for Yoko that it should swap between /ourgirls/ and not one gal monopolizes the entire OP.

looks fuckin retarded

slowpill

nothing wrong with libertardianism, if you ignore the kike corruption of it

think this whole thing has been to infiltrate WN with muds? could be

anyway, I prefer redpilled ally muds to enemy muds, maybe we can find them a nice island like puto rico

hahahha nigger yeah

naaah, I'm not paper (yeaaah), am jus spredain peace and love frestylin rhyming jacket with jacket, it's all good YALL, no I don't like fresh pizza wihtout hair

be there in 21 minutes

No, dox present, doxxed past.

Now, now. She is Italian.

Italians also tend to have such nose

If you think you can make this decision based on her nose you are retarded.

The stream has been looping the same scene over and over for the past ten minutes

Go back to cuckchan fam

Nah, she's a kike. But if she's white then she's even lower than a kike because she's dooming her genetics by fucking a mud. She's filth.

Try refresh? They are currently washing off the chalk.

Kamina would probably be jesusanon since his speeches about not masturbating and lifting were so inspiring and he died

USING A BROOM TO CLEAN CHALK - FUCKIN IDIOTS

i like how threads like these always degenerate about arguing race purity

nah mang

refesh dad shid hahaaaa yeah

yeah nevermind I see that now, I kept seeing those kids come up to the camera. Refreshing wasn't helping but it's all good now it seems

IM AS WHITE AS U CAN GET IRISH/GERMAN AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT THEY ARE IF THERE RED PILLED!!! WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LEAVE WARRIORS BEHIND ESPECIALLY NOW!

You retards, stop replying to him. He bring up Rose in every single thread just to complain for the sake of it.

And you'll note it's the woman who's always a traitor.

Basically begging white women to fuck niggers. You're about as cucked as they come.

This

If you don't like it go to reddit and stay there.

Someone give me the youtube stream.

this

These faggots forget that WN is about homelands for every race, not just whites. So its perfectly possible to be 100% aligned with our views while being a mud.

please consider prefixing all hwndus image filenames with hwndus so they group together

you fairly big raggot

Who is aurora? The crying eyebrows?

I AM WHITE
99999999999999%

What good are homelands if you're racial mutts, you fucking faggot?

You're obviously just jealous of this super Visigoth aryan genotype.

No, it's just dox and doxed.

Not to Divide & Conquer the cuckchanners in threads about an event of which the only purpose of anons being out there being to troll the fuck out of normalfags for our entertainment, but does Rose even look slightly Germanic to you? She probably has a German grandmother from one side of her family and is larping about it, and since it's so uncommon for a German to have red hair, it's practically unheard of.

Chalk has been removed from the premises.

Kill all niggers and jews and shitskins
Have i triggered you?

Faggot.

pls to be prefixing all filenames of hwndus with hwndus

gaggot

Yeah fuck this shit. People are in here defending non-whites and shit now. These threads were fun while they lasted.

if ($black > 0.5)
{
$my_homelands[] = "black";
}

KEK

Jesus is Kamina, Jackie is Simon. You should just replace the others with random relevant characters.

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=XGmuq-i7cpE

much apprecimated

This. He is either an actual autist or Holla Forums.
probably both

Define your public static variables faggit or go back to CS3

It's probably muds. They're all over Holla Forums apparently. And kikes. Loads of kikes among us. No doubt they're more active in these HWNDU threads than normal threads because people have been pulled the old "based mud" about all the "characters." These people are allies. They're not our people. End of story. Mixing with them is the same as mixing with paper or any other non-white rat.

This is where you leave reality, just because we can recognize supporters who serve our end goal you think we'd let him fuck our sisters/girlfriends/wives/mothers. That is some hardcore inferiority complex. Man the fuck up.

the cut of is 88%, it has been decreed

organize your own files faggot.

I bring that up because you're defending a mud fucking a white woman (I say she's a kike) because "muh redpills." You can't be any less redpilled if you're race mixing, or defending someone who is.

Nice profile of her nose.
Pure Italian nose.

90's kid has had one of the best character arcs. From unsure and nervous to based kek vendor.

I WANT THEM TO GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NON-WHITES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Haven't seen anyone mentioning this but Turner (one of the other guys who created this project) seems to actually enjoy seeing all of this unfold unlike Shia who seemed to get mad whenever someone disagreed with him.
Just checked his twitter and found this.

So if she's a kike why do you care so much? Kikes aren't white, after all.

Muh white nationalism hurts from getting kicked in the teeth for 55 years. Who gives a fuck about their ethnic backgrounds?

you dare question my authoritar?

oh well, do what the fuck you want, just saying it makes sense to group files together, if you want to be a humungous faggot ther eis nothing I can do

Do we know if Jesus will be back after the dox? He said he will, but it was before that shit.

top wew. this. You just proved him a D&C shill

Was he nervous at the start? I think I missed his first appearance. Got any clips of when he first showed up?

I'm responding to the waifu faggots who insist she's white. I'm making a point. If she's white, how the fuck can you like her if she's dooming her genetics to be with a mud?

Hey Holla Forums, in your defense of mud "allies," you ever wonder why all of these muds, like Jesus and bog are with white women? You're literally sitting here supporting muds fucking white women. These so-called "redpilled" muds aren't redpilled, they're just muds who want to fuck white women and know a bit about government corruption. Being redpilled means acknowledging race and accepting our differences and that we shouldn't mix.

He didnt say much in the beginning

Ewww

none of them even look like him

This keeps getting better, is he secretly, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Thats got to be a fake account? If not they have planned to hook Holla Forums and probably made the first threads….

Maybe he is getting redpilled?

No, he is just trying to co-opt Shadilay and put a positive (in the paper sense of the word) spin to it.

Hes always been based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8EttkPiIgc

He probably just believes in free speech, which is rare amongst normies nowadays.

ultimate + irony != /ourguy/

Are we about to convert a c-list celebrity to Holla Forums

Nope, it's 100% him. Verified and all.

Do you think that would've happened if they had followed the Fourteenth Tenet of the KEKronomicon? Jackie was the only one, apparently. It must be because he actually read it on stream for us.

Important poll
poal.me/7kw4zp

Stop shitposting faggot

This,8/pol/ is a white board.shitskins gtfo

Quick reminder that rose is white and bogannon based.

Missing the "only if it wouldn't upset rose" option

rose is hella thick too

Cucked faggot.

It's got nothing to do with liking her. Kike or not, I just don't fucking care. Were you really going to wife a chick who fucked non-whites to begin with? More often than not it's a lower threshold of white females who go down that path, no loss for us. Really.

What I'm trying to point out to you is this - GOOD RIDDANCE.

His art project is about to fail and he knows it's only us keeping it interesting,don't fall for this

fair comment

no, I should do some organizing, but I have a busy shitposting schedule

kek, the meme magic is affecting him

I do that, just most probably won't. I am am so philanthroptical that I enahnce efficinecies within the n-dimensional orthoganal n-space

he stares into the chaos, the chaos stares into him

NEVARRRRR!! REEEEEEE

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE
PAPERBOY SOON
yeahhhhhhh

Kill yourself

you have to go back

No rosefaggot

Found a year or so old interview with the "artists", watching now seems faggy so far

thicc
detecting possible shill

Of course he is. Does he even have a job? He is just desperately trying to become a celebrity.

hnnnnnng

Indeed. Now only if these fucking faggots on Holla Forums would stop supporting a mudshark and calling her waifu, and stop supporting muds who actively seek to fuck white women "cus der based." Hell they're not even "allies" at that point if they're going out and fucking white women. White women that some white guy in that shit-hole city could have gotten with. That's a white male and a white female's genetics doomed. But Holla Forums faggots with their waifu shit sit here and act like it's okay because these muds get on camera and talk about government corruption or some shit.

Why is Paper always so slow. He says "Be live in 30 minutes" and arrives 90 minutes later.

Not sure if he's stealing memes or just a lazy nigger……

The stream is empty? Did they shut it down?

Or maybe he's just an actual artist that enjoys seeing other people have fun with and have their take on his "art".
Shia's attitude made it seem like it was just a disguised anti-trump exhibition but maybe this guy sees it as something different. We spend hours each day excited over what HWNDU has become, I imagine you'd feel that even more if you were the one who created the whole thing.

I know he does a gig every thu night, but who knows if he gets paid. His fam is rich, so that's probably where his money is coming from.

cuckchan cancer. Kill yourself.

These threads are a disgrace and every last one of you should be banned.

Waifus are animu,faggots that call 3dpd waifus are niggers.

No, it's called a cold Sunday morning.

The only good character was adidas because he played moonman and other racist music infront of normies and give a fuck

i'm guessing some bitter virgin who had crush on her got upset and doxed her kek

Reminder Rose is jewish and nothing of value is lost if she mixed with a spic,cuckchan and reddit civics please leave

Jesus christ if you wanna go full autism, at least use it for something useful, not for attacking random people on the internet who say they like a woman.

real nigger hours

no

oh, this faglord again

This

To be fair all signs point to him being one of the high IQ specimen of his group. that guy clearly is not some random IQ 80 spic

yeah someone on 4 found her and bog but said he liked them too much to share information, just a couple of pics

Bro, this is what I've been talking about. WRITE THESE ONES OFF, THEY ARE A LOST CAUSE.

Only 700 dollars

regression to the meme though

Yeah, but their mutt kids won't be white, and they have just as much chance as being some tribal-tier primitive nigger like his not-so-distant native ancestors.

My problem is with Holla Forumss acceptance, not these traitorous rats.

Do people even make kids in NYC?