How does the MSM work on a technical level?

Holla Forums, how does the MSM chain of command work? We all know that the MSM is kiked, but when they do stuff like manipulate 911 tapes to make Zimmerman (pbuh) look like a racist or blatantly misreport a story, how does it work?

Does a middle manager give orders to the pleb journos? Or are all (((journalists))) just so liberal that they legitimately believe all whites are closet kkk members? Or do orders to paint whites in a bad light come straight from (((the top)))?

How does it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/98243/confessions-of-a-former-journalist-in-the-corrupt-media-establishment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a mix and depends on the news source. At CNN, you can see some journos directing this shit, like the time Tapper manipulated video of Hillary calling an attack a terrorist to remove that part, and then turn around and accuse Trump of jumping the gin for calling a terrorist attack a terrorist attack. Other times, the order can come from producers and bosses, like the time when trump was at a black church and the camera men received orders to cut the feed because the pastor was praising Trump and so on. Then you have a lot of other things like (((protests))) and so forth which are multiple networks working together to put forth a narrative. It also does not help, as wikileaks and JournoList showed, that journos, network heads, producers and so on convene to manipulate the news and present narratives to control the populace. Read up on journolist and the collusion there among other examples to see a more technical breakdown.

Generally speaking it is top down from the Jew executives who run the 8 media conglomerates in charge of 80+ percent of all television and printed media. Since they feasibly cannot control every single journo and writer directly it is rare but possible for things to slip through the cracks and they delegate a lot of narrative pushing to middle management, editors, producers, etc. who are more active in ensuring a given narrative is upheld.

Examples of more horizontal collusion and manipulation are evidenced in the Podesta emails, and in project mockingbird, CIA figured out if the plant a story at key parts of the MSM distribution infrastructure than expensive top down collusion was not necessary since most journo's looking for a story would repeat and paraphrase the story from their intelligence asset. Horizontal and Top Down manipulation both occur, sometimes simultaneously, so it is a bit more complicated than Jews simply pushing a narrative, CIA niggers and DNC satanists manage to get their greasy claws on the minds of low-info normie Americans also, and the narratives can intermix and such. Generally speaking following the money will lead you to the people in charge and the structure involved.

I've read a news article from a local news website (think "local city News 8") about a fake news story that was actually insurance fraud involving law enforcement and other first responders.

The "journalist" forgot to delete several of the bullets in the email that was sent to her. Basically it appeared as if she got an email saying things like

She got an email without many details and was instructed to just make up the details.

Though most news comes top down from Reuters and AP from custom software using NewsML-G2 and other standards where news can be created beforehand with granular permissions as to who gets to see it and when.

I don't know if I explained that correctly but this "journalist" got a list of probably a dozen simple sentence bullets without any details (because the things never happened, the conferences etc). She forgot to delete like three of the bullets because she wrote the article pulling shit out of her ass and deleting the bullets one at a time but forgot the last three then published it.

That wasn't normal fake news or psyops though, it was more of a local fraud. I'm not going to provide the specifics because I've written about it before and I could dox myself.

Watch something like "The Newsroom". Yes, it's an Aaron Sorkin fable of an idealised lefty press as tribune of the people, but the mechanics of how a large TV newsroom work. A more cynical version of same is the old British comedy "Drop the Dead Donkey", which turned into national jokes some of the media's dirty little secrets (the egomania of the anchors; the shameless betting on kill counts and celebrity dead pools; the war reporter who always has a burnt teddy bear to hand for added pathos in his reports).

To whit: researchers feed AP/Reuters material to editors, who then either direct them to dig up supporting quotes and corroboration or to bury the story. Anchors, puppeteered by editors and backroom staff, then report as much of the publisher's prejudices as the advertisers allow.

Newspapers and magazines? They're pretty much advertising departments with a stable of content creators to fill the gaps between the ads with boilerplate stories. In the UK they often don't refer to wordcount in the story, just how many column inches they need to fill with something more compelling than simple ipsem lorum.

Oh, and people in the media, although ostensibly in competition, are all cronies in a hothouse environment as cliquey and incestuous as a small town. They drink in the same bars, sleep around with each other, and all have more in common with one another than with the rubes who consume their product. Shit like JournoList, GameJournoPros, etc. is entirely industry standard.

Or Reuters (who seem to be using teams of a dozen pajeets lately for their two paragraph articles). I don't even understand the point when the articles are so fucking simple, and somebody had to feed the Pajeets the basic info.

It's all garbage and the really sensational news stories (happenings) all look rather suspect in recent years. They also tend to come in huge waves of bullshit like from Dec 2012 through roughly a year later.

Ah yes, the journalistic legend Oven Stuffin.

I don't even want to get into it (because I'm not defending Islam but I can see the psyops lately) but..

Self-censorship has become one of the biggest problems in journalism. Many journalists say on their own "I can't write that." If you think about it isn't that surprising. They work in a certain environment just like Holla Forums is an environment. You don't make a post with "I think Milo is the greatest." because you know "I can't write that." And if you do it anyways there will be repercussions. I guess the big top down censoring took place 20 years ago and now the censorship has become self perpetuating through self-censorship and censorship through peers. Everybody knows to stick to the narrative. There are also many ways to justify censorship with economic reasons. "If you write that we have the ADL on our doorstep and this will piss off our (((ad clients)))". Or in the form of legal threats. "If you write that, they'll sue us." And of course they tend to hire people that already have a totally skewed view of things.

I can tell you that the media here in NZ (owned by jewish bankers no less) works mainly by recruiting only true believers and shabbos goyim who genuinely believe in multiculturalism and the rest of the poz dogma. For them it's easy to regurgitate all the liberal talking points because they honestly think that muslims are an oppressed minority that Trump is on the verge of exterminating unless the heroic MSM reveals the truth to the world. I've seen them use every fallacy and lie in the book, endless misuse of statistics and misquotes and manipulation of context, and it's all done in a simple way that would only require a dyed in the wool lefty to be proficient at video editing.

As an example, the 6 oclock news' report on Trump's muslim ban starts off calling it hateful and unconstitutional, then list how "muslims were good boys, they never attacked america", and then tops it off with "Trump didn't ban any countries that own a Trump hotel :^)" and the most irritating thing i've ever heard from them, "the chances of getting attacked by a muslim immigrant in america is 1 in 3 billion you islamophobe". They didn't provide any explanation of ho they got that number they just threw it out there because they know their audience is too retarded to think about it.

It's all an implicit, unspoken (or maybe spoken) agreement. None of them would be in that line of work if they didn't support the agenda, so they're already all on the same page as far as that goes. It's not really a stretch to realize that, say [THING X] happens, and it has to be reported on because it's big news, but maybe it isn't anti-gun enough, or isn't anti-white enough, or maybe with the right slant, [THING X] can be used to further the agenda. So, the intrepid reporter adjusts a few facts, omits others, adds a sentence or two to inject their own personally-endorsed narrative into [THING X], and there it is - kosher news.

People may start out with good intentions - stick to the facts, always get to the truth, and so on. But they're just interns, and as with any intern at any company, they're just doing what they're told, no matter how mundane or tedious: Stand here, do this, hold that, take this thereā€¦ So they get in the habit of just following orders.

After while, they either consciously or unconsciously figure out that, because of they system that's in place, only certain approved viewpoints are what make the broadcast or the article or whatever, so they start seeing things through that filter. Whether or not they actually internalize it is one thing, but in either case, they certainly have to become someone who only thinks and speaks in the approved manner.

It's a classic temple/priesthood/cult setup. The MSM (and it's affiliates) is the church, the reporters are the priests, the shit-tier websites and their owners are acolytes, and the rest of the world are potential converts. It's their job to expand the church and bring in as many sheep to the flock as possible.

This is basic stuff. A second of serious contemplation would have given you your answers. This is hardly worth a thread.

QTDDTOT

They hire only true believers.

This isn't QTDDTOT tier, this is fucking essential. Unless we want to all only react to what the media presents us in an era where practically anything can be created and broadcast looking and sounding realistic with social media persona management to support. This is the most important topic that can be imagined.

The MSM works like a hivemind, similar to the way that a locust swarm operates. How do locusts seem to move as one despite being millions of individuals? Each locust bases its movements on the ones immediately surrounding itself, and so on. And any locust that doesn't follow in lock-step literally gets eaten by the others.

as a frog/leaf, I thought it was remarkable that the biggest story of the decade (us elections) was covered via Agence France-Presse dispatches in the media here (and 10,000 pundits telling you what to think).
the so-called washington correspondants basically only translate whatever the CIA wants to push out, zero original reporting, interviews, OC. they don't even seem to ever leave their desks. they're a face for the public.

It's ideologocal nepotism

you you can write that you think milo is the greatest when you're on Holla Forums
you're just gonna be wrong because hes controlled opposition

MSM has always been the same

This. I would recommend reading Chomsky. He's left wing as fuck but he basically built an academic model of how propaganda is necessary for the news. He wrote shit like how the papers turned against the Vietnam (and Iraq) war as soon as it wasn't profitable for businesses and gives an insider explanation of how academics must have the ((right mindset)).

I'd also recommend looking into how Chinese converted americans in the korean war.
POW's were allowed to compete in essays and debates on politics and ethics. The winners would be allowed extra rations or privileges.

The Chinese wouldn't simply give all the prizes to pro-communist essays. Everyone would know it was a scam. The Chinese simply gave the prizes to those who made the right assumptions.

Lets say you have three essays.
1. Communism bad because egalitarianism is best for human nature.
2. Communism bad because starving.
3. Communism good.

The Chinese would pick argument 2 then in a week the "best" argument for capitalize would get trounced by a POW writing "what if communism has enough food?"

The Chinese would also award Americans for writing statements that weren't directly anti american such as "communism works in china but would be bad in US". Then use a "consensus" of everyone writing that to give them ground for "if communism works in china why prevent it?"

Read into those topics then look at your school system and upbringing.

I'd imagine it's structured kind of like Soviet Russia's Communist Party under Stalin. They probably started by capturing the J-schools that shit these fuckers out, capturing the positions that decide who to hire, or both. Once they did that, they were able to heavily screen who gets to become a reporter. They fired most of the handful of "bad" ones they hired, or hired them exclusively on "right wing" outlets (basically just Fox News) to keep up some slight appearance that they have are not just all libshits. This ended up having the side benefit (though I don't believe it's by design) of being able to establish that Fox News is biased, which has been taken by retards to mean CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, or anyone else that shits out modern Soviet Pravda propaganda is unbiased and trustworthy.

Eventually it was an unspoken rule that x outlet won't hire anyone who isn't far-left, so conservative job applicants who survived J-school probably didn't bother applying anywhere else. The exceptionally "good" Party members reporters, would get rewarded with their own shows or more prominent stories to cover, so they made it an incredibly irrational decision to be conservative and be a journalist.

And to be honest, even if we had a kike media, I don't think too many people right of cuckservatives would want to be a faggy journalist anyway.

Board of directors. These directors have specific interests and friends whom they want to be friends with.

This is where you make the post from TOR so the most that can be said is 'the guy that wrote the last report on the subject made a post on Holla Forums about it'.

To be fair the mods would probably ban you for that.

Do you have any sources for that? I don't doubt it, but it'd be nice to have something to show next time I patiently explain to a Kiwi friend of mine that it really is the kikes.

It's not new either.
During the Bosnian war, Western journalists locked themselves inside a small utility enclosure at the edge of the Muslim refugee camp, then filmed through the barbed wire of the outhouse to give the impression that the camp was enclosed with barbed wire.
They also had a man with a genetic condition stand at the forefront, portraying him as a starvation victim "it's the Holocaust version 2!"
Amazing and cunning inversion of reality and the public lapped it up.

Here in germany most journalists are paid so low that that alone filters out all non subhumans. Then they have about twice as many even less paid or unpaid interns who always threaten to replace anyone not in the top. This way the higher levels have a grip so thight that they do exactly as told. The very top is the same person for many newspapers.
Those who are to stupid to realize their situation dont even need pressure control. They straight up copy the german press agency or slightly paraphrase it. More than half of every german non local media is held by politicians or donating party members.
Really simple, impossible to break because its a closed system. They can only lose by losing influence.

This article provides a bit of insight. Judging by the content, it describes Swedish media.

returnofkings.com/98243/confessions-of-a-former-journalist-in-the-corrupt-media-establishment

It's the same in the US.

Vast majority of journalists work freelance and do whatever they can to suck up to other freelance journalists so that they'll put in a good word at various publications so that those publications will publish their articles. This means eventually you get an entire group of people that has evolved into one that feels it must tow the party line, at least in public, so as to ensure their jobs are safe.

If anyone starts stepping out of line it means that publications just stop buying their articles and they're frozen out of the news world.

I've noticed shoes. After terrorist attacks, plane crashes etc. look for a shoe.

The "starved" guy's deformed hands corroborate your story.

They get instructions directly from the Shadow government. And the network leader just goes with it.
There was a photo where the boy in pic was on every news paper.
The MSM is basically a hydra.

That pic, like beach boy, was a classic press collusion redpill. Every single paper in the newsagent, foreign and domestic, all carrying that one manicured, painstakingly staged image.

Head editor and CEOs are kikes and that's where it begins and ends. t. journo who quit because of disgust with the lack of journalistic integrity

^kike :^)

Contrast that with the photo of the America boy in his car with his parents both passed out on meth. They censored the face of the boy, and the photo did not make the rounds at the majors. That's because they want to kill whites. They want that boy to hurt and live in hell. Indeed, it is they who shred into pieces fetuses.

SHADILAY!
how did I not notice?!