Why wasn't Trump assasinated?

Hey Holla Forums, come to think of it, why didn't the NWO just assasinate Trump?
To me it seems like they didn't think he would make it to the nomination and then were confident he wouldn't win the elections, so it's just like they were telling each other "nah, don't worry about him", but now they have to face reality.
Do you think him being a businessman and celebrity also contributed to not being assasinated during the campaign time?
And also, how will this affect future anti establishment campaigners? Do you think they'll be less hesitant to assassinate anyone outside their power ring that threatens to rise to a position of power?
Tell me your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg?t=2m3s
youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg?t=14m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=RbZIhNQGmEE
archive.is/BFVVN
canadafreepress.com/article/obama-lackey-rosa-brooks-wants-trump-overthrown-by-the-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

insurance policy

They tried to kill him at least three times before he was even nominated newfag.

i worry everyday that he's gonna get jfk'd. too many powerful people want him gone.

They absolutely had to kill him politically first, or risk an open revolution. Trump trapped them into thinking he was an easy target, and they actually fell for it. They still don't understand what happened.

Donald's assassination really truly honestly would start a second American civil war and destroy the global economy practically over night. (((they))) know that as much as they hate trump, they can't actually touch him or it will get much worse much faster.

we have them with their balls in a vice atm and it's awesome.

Trump is the only thing keeping white homegrown terrorism at bay.

These. If you allow yourself to deradicalize and become low energy, he'll be killed. If Trump allows us to become demoralized, he'll be killed.

So, Trump basically has to keep our support, or he dies.. If they're really after him.

These. They did try and kill him as well as him having friends in the military who were well aware of the shit going down. Another reason is that all the people powerful enough to try and have Trump killed are either dead, old as fuck and thus of addled mind, or on their way out. All that's left are young nitwits who got their positions via nepotism or through sucking up to those above them. This is also why they did such a bad job in rigging the election.

Another reason why was Hillary. She fucked everything up by getting both the media and the polling people under her thumb so she could lie to donors and get them to give her as much money as possible for her campaign (money she then used to pay off people left and right) and in hopes to convince people to vote for her as well as set the stage for vote-rigging but because the people doing that shit are stupid and inexperienced, they fucked that up. They simply did not see him as a threat until it was too late. Trump also fooling them into thinking he was an easy target or would be easy to handle played a part in things as well. In the end, it was a combination of a number of things.

trump reminds me of the tv show colombo. colombo was so awesome at being a detective because he always played dumb and let the criminals seal their own fate through their egos and narcissicism, and all he had to do was act naive and let them talk too much.

checked
this

Likely because they kept making those threads here and asked our reaction and we kept saying we'd rush down to our nearest synagogue and prank all the kikes with a semi auto bunny rabbit

These are also true. They knew there would be consequences. At the rallies, there were many people who seemed like they were waiting for the word, let alone on here. If that many people in public are ready for blood, how many people in private are thinking the same thing?

You kill him in the first months, he becomes a martyr and it send a clear message to zeitgeist world wide regarding the current nature of politics.

You kill him after a year or two after an un-eventful period and it is totally passable as an accident.

Because he could afford good, loyal security.

I'm convinced this is why we have some secret service people kvetching and outing themselves. A mix of stupidity and frustration of how well protected Trump is.

It took (((them))) three years to kill JFK. Doubt they've ran out of desperate plans, though I know Trump has insured himself appropriately.

If I remember right Eric Prince is personally loyal to Trump.

I guess having a massive mercenary army helps when it comes to not dying.

They literally tried. Multiple times. Were you not paying attention to the election cycle?

What's the story between them ?

Donald Trump is dead, what you see on TV is a psyop made possible by modern software (>>9151771), newfag.

Eric Prince said that there's pedoshit in the Weiner Emails and Trump nominated his sister to be education secretary.

Blackwater is loyal to Trump 100%

Holla Forums doesn't call kikes the NWO shill

Well I personally have a lot of journo dox I'm gonna peruse if anything bad happens to him. I assume I'm not alone.

based user bring up based old detective show. I loved peter falk

Because the MSM has been meming that we're radical extremists for so long that they believe it. Tbh HWNDU just shows them that they aren't safe even in a solid blue state

1. They didn't take him seriously. The elite have massive egos and an obsession with having the best taste and smug irony. Trump's earnestness and 'tacky' style made them thing he wasn't even worth worrying about.

2. By the time they started to take him seriously they were aware that he had conspiracy theorists and internet detectives on his side and the scrutiny placed on a patsy killer would be IMMENSE.

I'm sure the NWO would like to, but they don't have absolute power, and most fear a backlash if they did.

The same reason why Jonestein isn't dead.

Part of me thinks that they won't because of their pride. Killing Trump would be them admitting that they all got played by a guy they all thought was a moron.

Because he filters all his water with the state of the art ALEXAPURE PRO-PURE 4 water filtration system?

But he is

EVERYONE IS DEAD, DON'T YOU GET IT GUYS?
IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION

Simple: they kill Trump, civil war goes hot, intelligence agencies and military become powderkegs, Washington will either turn authoritarian police state or crumble. End of the United States as we know it, even more than would have happened if somebody had martyred King Nigger.

Globalists think on long timelines. Hillary was supposed to win this round, she had the biggest propaganda machine ever created shilling for her. She was predicted to have over 90% chance of winning almost the entire race. By the time they realized it was too late to stop him with political sleaze, it was also too late to kill him. It would have redpilled too many. Now we must look to the future. In 8 years, who is going to replace Trump? We could easily go back to having to choose between two establishment candidates. Unless we can get Trump elected to a third term, or literal God Emperor, we are going to need another Trump. In the mean time, we have to expose as much corruption as possible. Pizzagate hasn't made the critical breakthrough yet, but it is exposing the underground political network that is propping the establishment up. Eventually I hope one of those nodes fails, and allows the whole thing to unravel. Anyway, its late, I'm tired, enough rambling.

So much this. Going to several, you hear many people discuss what would happen and it invariably is answered with some form of revolutionary action. Trump was the last card we had to play with and we won it. If he lost there would have been nothing stopping many people, and if they killed him? It would be a total collapse. Now if they tried? I heard his approval ratings have gone up, even with out (((friends))) running many of the polling agencies. Never mind Eric Prince, people would be paying good money to watch the guillotines turn the swamp red if they had him killed.

Trump took them by surprise. I'm pretty sure ((they)) will attempt to eliminate him later, probably by the end of his first term. They will start a huge kvetching how he is such a horrible president who failed even his supporters and then some totally not controlled "nazi alt-right gun enthusiast" will try to shoot him.

Concerning the civil war - ok, imagine he is killed and Pence is in charge. Who is going to war with whom?

HOLY SHIT NOW I UNDERSTAND BETSY DEVOS.
The 88d chess never ends boys.

This 100% unless Trump outright destroys their banking/corporate networks, they'll just wait it out and continue subverting again. The duty as an user to reveal Jewry to the world has only just started making headway and it's still an uphill battle where we cannot slacken in our diligence.

OP, you dumbass double nigger. Trump needs to live as a living puppet for the establishment he allegedly (((controls))). If the man truly had a team of like-minded people following him loyally, the media would never have been so one-sided with its reporting. There are spies in his organisation just waiting for their opportunity to corrupt the establishment from the inside and make it theirs. Trump is also a global figure for all the -isms, -ists, and -phobes, so he is a useful symbol that must be preserved until he is of no use to the establishment.

lets play spot the retard!

wait already found one

Should've added, or at whatever they perceive as an opportune time, so it's never truly off the table

Jew Crew they have you guys STILL shilling that pizzagate isn't real? That ABC reporter had to basically go underground for his report on it and he didn't even say it was real, just that there was circumstantial evidence that suggests it might be true.

What, you don't like diggers mapping out all of your political connections?

I swear boards with IDs are absolutely the best

go on

Can you imagine how many redpilled 'They promised me a career, my only marketable skill is murder…' people are kept gainfully employed by Blackwater? Can you imagine how PISSED OFF these guys would be if The Don died?

Thats amusing foreshadowing in Breaking Bad then

Walter is supposed to drive Hank to his laundromat so he can investigate it and Walter instead crashes the car on purpose, with Hank later calling him Columbo. Next season Walter gets too drunk and says something that inadvertently tips Hank off to continue his investigation

He didn't even go that far, all he said was

That alone was enough to get him kiked off the air.

There were rumors of Russian agents tipping him off a few times. It doesn't really fit the narrative we are currently pushing and they are just rumors.

What exactly could Trump have in his dead man's switch that would actually have them scared enough to let him run the world for 8 years and destroy everything they worked hundreds of years to build?

Everyone says this, but would it really? Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence becomes president and then what? What are people going to do, really? What sort of things would happen? I just don't see any sort of meaningful response, especially after seeing no response after all these Antifa riots and beatings on Trump supporters.

I've said this before and been accused of being a shill but I think they're fine with Trump being in for four years and are going to win the next election and basically election from then on. With so many boomers set to start dying off in droves (most boomers are white, and they make up a huge portion of the white population), they really just need to be patient for this one election cycle and then they'll have the numbers on their side once again. They'll use Trump's reign as "The last breath of white people" as a rallying cry to get even more blatant with trying to eliminate whites from their own lands. They've already imported millions of non-whites, and we already know that non-whites are reproducing like crazy whereas whites aren't even at replacement levels - and then factor in that minorities across the board strongly vote for the Democrats whereas whites barely skew Republican (which will likely now start skewing back towards the Dems since so many of the more conservative whites [aforementioned boomers] will begin to die off) as it is, and the younger generations definitely are taught early and often to be "progressive". And the big thing on top of all of this is that Trump's campaign was extremely divisive for non-whites - not just in the US but globally. They're going to be even more anti-white than they already are and are going to want even more than the pound of flesh that they think they deserve.

Again, I'm sure I'll be called a shill but I really don't see how things aren't doomed. You can talk about "Oh the young kids seem real conservative compared to people before!" but that's all well and good except for the part where the white ones are now minorities in their age brackets. Oh, and don't forget that the definition of "white" sure seems to be pretty broad these days when they do statistics. You can say "Well we're going to deport millions of illegals!" but I don't see it happening, and even if you do, you still have dozens of millions of non-whites (and that doesn't even factor in the self-hating whites) who will still vote against you and vote to still bring in more non-whites to make sure they strengthen political and societal control. This clearly isn't an American only issue when we look at how fucked places like Germany and Sweden are in terms of demographics which just compounds the problem.

One last time, I'm not trying to be a defeatist but it's how I see things. We know that many of them don't really care about being "progressive" - they just hate white people and genuinely think the world will be better once you've died off and been bred away via mixing. They have the numbers and they grow ever larger globally; white don't have the numbers, don't have any signs of having children to replace them, and now don't even have their lands anymore. I genuinely DO like Trump if he's for real (which he seems to be) but I think that in a way, he's being used to lull you into a false sense of security that the tide is turning on liberalism, while the real purpose is to just keep energize reasons (even if they're unjust) to rejuvenate hatred towards whites.

I suppose it largely depends on if we believed pence and the rest of the (((republicans))) where in on it or not.

Regardless I would think you would see attacks on news media and social media site owners.

Very much this. Trump was just a particularly volatile avatar for a population utterly pissed off with the status quo. They pop him off and half the country explodes taking much of the world with it.
Those pitiful attempts we saw during the election were little more than liberals throwing a fit. If (((they))) really wanted him dead, he would have been dead already.

This too. I'm almost convinced Trump's election was a fluke. They underestimated his base and didn't rig the numbers well enough. They wouldn't have wanted to overdo it, or else it would come across as obvious something was wrong, but instead of Hillary barely squeaking by they undershot it and Trump managed to make it.

Trump.

Because he's controlled opposition you retards.

Now I'm wondering if the whole Mike "Raging Storm" Pence is Trump's insurance meme was a smokescreen. The (((media))) was right all along in claiming that the Right would protest violently as well had Hillary won; except their predictions were myopic.

Had Trump lost the election then, or if Trump is assassinated now, there will be an uprising. But instead of mass chimpouts on the streets the Night of Long Knives will involve little to no property damage, and no innocent lives affected. Instead, the DNC will suddenly find their numbers quickly reduced through inexplicable "accidents". And it won't be the Left that will bet targeted, but the GOP as well as the rest of the establishment will be targeted.

This isn't even taking into account how will Trump's immediate family react to the event of Donald Trump's death.

As much as I'd like to believe it's us they're afraid of I think it's really people in law enforcement, military and the intelligence community they're worried about. When it comes down to it the guys holding the guns truly have the last say and if you recall there were claims the leaks against Clinton came from people within the NSA. If that's true Trump has support in there. You kill him, Pence takes the presidency, you stir that pot up like a hornet nest and you got a purge with mass public support. They'd be in even more shit than they are now.

But it's just a theory.

That's quite a pessimistic viewpoint.

I prefer to see the future as us getting 8 million Mexicans deported and another 3 or so million to self deport, clean up the voter rolls, cut back immigration to a zero net increase level and we have a real shot at keeping power for the foreseeable future. It would fucking help if the cuckservitices would stop trying to ban nigger abortions too.

Hillary hated him enough that she wanted to beat him in front of the world. Obama was a big enough jackass to taunt him on international TV, which is what started all this.

Were I to guess, he's a man who knows where the bodies are buried.

Haha are they really telling these idiots that this kind of shit will work here?

When you take a black pill, you have to go through the painful process of finding out how to throw it up. That means you fight ideologically, give it your all. I wish there were respite - but there is none yet. Not even when Trump was elected was I fooled into thinking there was respite. You will know in your heart and instincts when there is. If you can't trust your instincts when synthesized with your rationality, you might as well never plan for food being on your table. The issue is.. if you convince yourself you've lost or only look for ways you could lose, instead of ways you could win and pushing there, you will lose. Only look for how you could lose, as a means to find ways to win.

Because the global economy would implode and millions of leftists and kikes, from the street organizer to the elite banker, would get killed.

In short, don't stop being extreme, Holla Forums. Never PR cuck.

youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg?t=2m3s

Here he is saying that the military and law enforcement have his back. This was completely unprompted, he just blurted it out.

>youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg?t=14m55s

Same speech, at the end he say he's going to 'remove all the columns, do you understand that?'. Obviously referring to the 5th columnists within the Intelligence communitty.

If you have the patience, watch this video of Secretary Matthis being sworn in, him giving a speech and Trump giving a speech right afterwards, and ask yourself, who is in charge here? Who is subservient to whom?

tldw: Trump made massive concessions to the military to buy their loyalty and have them protect him. Trump, right now, is just a chess piece, the actual players are bigger than him, bigger than the CIA and military even, it's the invisible networks of control that bind certain orgs together and it's those networks that are engaged in a silent civil war. Trump is a passenger, a chess piece.

I know that it is but I just can't wrap my head around seeing it differently. I hope that I'm wrong though. I do think your country will end up having a small scale civil war type scenario, however. I don't know if it's a good thing. On the one hand, you may very well see millions go and self-deport, but on the other hand, you're going to have X amounts of white casualties that you already can't afford to take. And then there's the fallout of a potential civil war where the populous may cuck out and give into liberals to avoid another conflict (and in the process admit their own defeat).

I'm trying to throw it up. Maybe I'll wake up later and view things differently but I've been stewing on this pre-election and I haven't budged, unfortunately. Also nice ID dubs.

Hey faggot, come to think of it, why haven't I just shitted into your mother's mouth while she sleeps?

Here's Sec Matthis being sworn in, my bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbZIhNQGmEE

The biggest victory your enemy can have over you is to make you believe there's no battle that needs to be won. That prevents you from utilizing that primal energy which would motivate you to throw off the shackles of your enslavement.

What the hell does the military want? Just more money?

Somewhere to go home to. Something worth defending. It's not complicated.

How are those 'massive concessions' though?

They aren't really.

Unless you're a politician who's selling your soul to global commerce vampires.

Don't take my word for it, but I think they want more control. I think civilian control over the military has weakened considerably after Trump had to make a deal with them and from here on out they will no longer be 100% under civilian control.

The military has kind of been fucked ever since we let the media report on every little thing. Wars are ugly business and shouldn't have (((Ron Notajew))) sniffing around for stuff to shock and horrify the kids at home.

Trump takes great care for his own well being and security.

In addition, there are powerful meme magics protecting him. His private security protects him from conventional threats, while we protect him from esoteric threats.

He has effectively become impervious to attacks. Look at Hitler, expect that similar and ever increasingly more extreme attempts will continue to be made against Trump, but like Hitler, his shrewdness and occult protections will mean that he'll never suffer more than the mildest of scratches, if that

this

what if all the celebrity deaths of 2016 were intentional? What if all the celebrities were slightly right leaning or in with the pedowood and was going to expose it all?

Or even further back. Michael Jackson?

mouthbreathing tbh

you have a point.

You assume that democrats will be able to regain control and hold it. Look at their party and the people that are made up in it. The more minorities they flood in, the more democrat voters they get, but they also will get to a tipping point where asians as a minority are not going to want to pay for niggers gibs (say if asians become 20%, nigs proportionally get reduced to a smaller percent than they are now) along with spics, they hate nigs a lot too…can't see them wanting to pay for nog shit once they theoretically become the majority. I hate to sound pesimistic, but i honestly think there are two options to make this country white again.
1: Race war now
2: Balkanize, Start over, regroup, and recolonize america.

They had the numbers they needed. But the more they pushed the whole "white people are dying out, hooray!" schtick, the more they turned off whites. White people were not estimated to be a minority for 3 decades, Trump may extend that. But they will continue pushing it anyway and this will turn the small White majority to us continually. We just need to hold the demographic advantage as they redpill the leftwing whites for us.

Thanks Big Boss.

same reason why they couldn't run a country. never underestimate the stupidity of others.

The way I see things, we have four years eight years to change what establishment means. Hopefully, in four years eight years establishment means Americans always come first, second, and third, and that America's advancement and prosperity is always top priority.

few seconds on google and what the shit

(checked)
exactly, (((They))) check-mated themselves as they would need to tell their protestors to shut up for half a year at least and they brainwashed them to the point of no return. It's all ogre.

If "they" really want to it would be too soon as of now.
Trump would firstly have to seriously fuck up, i.e. try to ban the first amendment or similar, to make it belivable that someone would take it upon himself.
Otherwise you'd have him as martyr and Pence as next President, who, at least in the leftists eyes, would be even a bigger plague upon the country.

Julius Caesar was assassinated five years after he became dictator. Stay vigilant.

I'm convinced.
I'm also convinced that Brexit was exactly the same/
They under-rigged because they under-estimated the survival instinct of whites.

I'm sitting at Hobby Airport listening to Communist News Network talking about what they need to do to stop the immigration ban. These fuckers don't get it that there is no way of undoing an executive order.

archive.is/BFVVN
You should lurk /x/ more mike jackson was drugged into a state of chemical lobotomy and the Jewish plastic surgeons mutilated his face just to discredit him. "They" started accused them of pedophilia because he started to openly talk about the Jewish problem in Hollywood. You should actually read Mein Kampf and the Protocols. Jews always lie and they always accuse the goyim of their own crimes. Michel Jackston was a patsy, a fall guy for the true pedofile, sex traphicing rings in hollywood.
there are outliers to all statistical trends user. Jackson was talented.

The white man does not telegraph his intentions when he gets properly mad.

Yeah OP why didn't the globalist Jews nix their own asset? Honestly, are you that retarded? Have you ever stopped to think why Jared Kushner is being allowed to do anything at all? Did we elect Kushner, the Jewish billionaire?

Donald Trump is good for a wall, deporting them all, and that's it. The whole point of Trump is to raise the nationalist sentiment so that white men feel good about killing sand niggers again. If you get sucked into the Trump personality cult because you're a mental midget who cares more about personalities than ideas and you're inspired to go kill yourself fighting against Iran, China, or anything else that isn't Kosher, then you're a moron.

If you were dismissive of Mike Enoch because he was married to a Jewess, then you should probably be extremely fucking concerned about the guy who married off ALL of his children to Jews, otherwise you're being hypocritical.

True.
White hot rage can be almost imperceptible in many of us.

Fucking retard. Did you at least watch the threads in the last 2 weeks before shilling?

I wonder why.

(1)
(1)

It might be shocking to you to realize that when a poster first sees a thread and makes the first post, its the first post.

/snip

"While Mr. Trump talked on Saturday, 28 January, for over an hour with Mr. Putin on the phone, seeking harmonious relations, establishing a person-to-person contact between the two leaders, even projecting a personal meeting soon for closer discussions on how to address Syria, Ukraine – the fight against (Washington-made) ISIS and other associated Middle-Eastern terror groups, the ever ongoing anti-Russia drum-beat must be ringing in his ears.

Mr. Trump’s own Cabinet appointees were berating and demonizing Russia, following the establishment’s (Deep State) script, with false and toothless accusations. These are the proclamations of Mr. Mattis, Secretary of Defense – “I would consider the principal threats, starting with Russia”; Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State-designate: “Russia today poses a danger”; Mike Pompeo – the new Tea-Party Republican CIA Director: “Russia has reasserted itself aggressively”. Of course, no evidence, just negative propaganda.

All the while, Madame May is warning Mr. Trump on the risks associated in dealing with Mr. Putin and that utmost caution was in order. This may have been one of the reasons for not talking about lifting of sanctions during his conversation with Vladimir Putin. There were serious rumors circulating that in a good will gesture, Mr. Trump may lift the useless and illegal sanctions against Russia.

Of course, this may have made Europe look ridiculous, including the UK under Teresa May, holding on to sanctions which were imposed in the first place only because as vassals to Washington they were unable to resist and refuse the sanctions mandated by Obama, three years ago – and which were doing more harm to Europe than to Russia. And now, what to do, if Trump abolishes them? Do they, the Master puppets of Europe also rescind them, showing publicly that they are nothing but a spineless bunch of stooges?

Also, the only reasoning for the sanctions were two gross and flagrant western lies, (i) Russia interference in Ukraine, and (ii) Russia annexation of Crimea. Lifting the sanctions would mean the justification for them has gone – basically admitting to the lie. The west has literally dug itself in a hole of worms, or worse, a nest of tarantulas."

time to get out, mkay

Hi, CREW. I heard little David Brock looks like Mugatu from Zoolander and smells like vaseline, is that true?

wew

Probably one of these.

Why would blackwater be loyal to trump?
That's a lot of loyalty for hired guns.

to go to war?

they probably tried, several times
but he choose his security very well, maybe they aborted all attempts or maybe their assassins got killed by Trump's security and he is using it as leverage against them "try again and i will reveal what you tried to do"

Or perhaps he's wondering why you'd shoot a man, before he's even a year into his first term.

Can we still do this anyway?? I grow weary of their constant, weak, subhuman kvetching, for lack of better adjectives at this ungodly hour.

At least you can talk
Who are you?

Shilling? I live in America; we used dollars and cents here.

Anyway, OP is being a low-energy faggot and making an entry-level thread about how he perceives the struggle of our time to be between street thugs and respectable whites, and I was trying to remind him that the only battle which matters is between Jews and Whites who are racially conscious. Any concerted effort spent towards fighting Antifa would be better directed towards fighting parasitic Zionists.

It's not just Blackwater.

Remember the chaos one dipshit Army Engineer caused with a fucking AR in DC? Imagine if it were a skilled man, with the appropriate discipline, weapon, abilities, and target selection.

Consider that 0317's had an "unofficial" logo for more than 20 years until social media ratted them out.

It doesn't matter who we are; what matters is our plan.

No-one cared who I was until I went on campaign.

Well fuck maybe whites need a fucking wake up call themselves. My grandfather was a star athlete in college at Rutgers, a true alpha male, a three sport letter student in football, baseball, and basketball. He then became a very successful early football coach in a very important area. He was also a well known referee in his area after that. He personally knew coaches Dick Vitale and Bill Parcels in northern NJ. Unfortunately though, he was also a pretty shitty family man. He paid more attention to his sports friends than my own father and poor grandmother. In turn, my father was weak (in some important areas), and led to me. For Christ's sake don't blame communists and Jews for every little thing. Sometimes success is blinding in other areas. I really don't know any better terms to describe it at this hour. I'm just saying that there are many white patriarchs who, partly due to their success in the immediate material world, utterly fail their progeny… They do not even think of the lives of their sons and grandsons after that. We suffer just as much as the sons of cucks. Material glory can be blinding…..

OP, he has a time machine. He's almost a Kwisatz Haderach.

Incompetence and it would lead to a Pence for President, which I don't think anyone wants.

trump is the king of the south. he is to go to war for the (((nwo))) against russia and lose so the brics nwo can take over.

the last pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

but first, the catalyst

they know that if they killed him now, there would be no pretending that there is such a thing as democracy, and you could be sure that maybe not right away, but eventually, trump voters would not take kindly their continued process of disenfranchisement, given the fact that they would KNOW that there is no peaceful option to get out ot that situation.

or who knows, maybe trump knows what's up. maybe his being examined and showing excellent health reports was not just a way to prevent "sudden" health problems.

maybe the donor class has understood that they have to let it be for a while, and start over with their globalist stuff later, lest they want western natives everywhere to go 14/88.

who knows.

well played satan. but not well enough, and you know it, that's why you are in such a hurry.

but you can't bend time, because you are no god. and never will be.

Trump was a soft military coup. Killing him would mean a hard military coup. Do you think the kikes and commies want that kind of fire power aimed their way?

Because he has to high profile. A small minority can only have so much power. Nobody holds total power over us, they can only manipulate us to act like they pleases, like a shepherds dog barfing at a pack of sheep. Of course you can not fight them alone, but if we stand together a few of them can never defeat us at war, that is why they are turning the rest of the world against us. Once we declare the freedom of white nations, we will at the same moment enter total war against the rest of the world.

which in turn will make putin their fake antichrist until the real one arrives. just off by one president. it never wass obongo, iut will be trump "whom the people will hate". we see it now. and it all is coming faster than anyone can imagine. better wind up what you are going to do on this earth, none of us gets out alive.

Trump is an Israeli puppet fighting a proxy war against the Jewish diaspora. Elite Jews like Gerorge Soros do not care about Israel. Now even the existence of a Jewish nation is threatened by internationalism. (Just ask yourself if the UN benefit Israel or not.)

If the nationalist movement in Europe had any legitimacy it would not be fixated on Islam and Muslims. Blacks impose a larger problem in the US than Muslims will ever do, but Muslim presence in Israel are threatening its verry existance, that is why they are building up the anti-muslim sentiment in order to legitimate their continued annexation of Palestine.

And it was by Brutus. Hopefully Pence isn't Trump's Brutus.

Holy shit are you a retarded nigger.
Not even CTR is stupid enough to give themselves away that easily.

i'm going to sit comfy in my shadilay chair watching as the end melts away my lcd screen. the last days at the funny farm are officially opened. time to get some snacks as long as there are any left

We are the NWO you dummy.
Every person is the NWO.

In one or two years we may have done enough already.
I believe foreign powers will assassinate trump. Namely - Mexico, Israel or China.

err no. not true. it's only a handful. a mere 1000 people or so. and of those only a hundred are vital to the plan. the rest is footsoldiers which are "expendable". not that the rest will get "expended" to, there will be no need for a nwo once they put satan on the throne. the first he will kill is his on flock. security, you know. he will keep the troops they left behind though. can't rule the world without becoming a devil.

hm, that would be… 6 billion people? or was it 11? a lot, in any case.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump already has a short list of immediate successors

The man plays 1488d chess afterall

You can't kill a god.

They won't assassinate Trump because they fear Mike "spray and pray at the gay pride parade" Pence coming into office instead.

this is the whole purpose behind memeing Pence into an electroshock executioner

i'm starting to realize why the final battle is not going to be fought with conventional wepons, or what we define as a weapon…. one of the reason why he can' t win. he knows that, but he denies it, does not want to accept it and most of all, hides it from the earth from everybody. seems like some got informed somehow. the audacity! :)

and killing them all will only make things even more worse, angering him even more. he is like an insane little child, which got scolded and thrown out of the sandbox for hurting the other kids which in turn made him mad over time. but not only mad, insane. if you can call it that.

This honestly is a concern. Trump is fighting entropy here with policies like kicking out illegals, increasing border security, and initiating a muslim ban. He can implement all these things and life will be great while they're enacted, but all it takes is the next president to come in and reverse all the polices and let the brown hordes keep flooding right back in. The only way for Trump's policies to continue protecting white america is if they stay enacted for decades. Forever, essentially.

All his good work can easily be replaced if we allow the pendulum to swing back. That's why we have to work to utterly crush our enemies

There would be little to no chaos, for one. Just quiet and efficient removal of undesirables.

Okay, thought experiment. What event or events should occur, what should President Trump do that would convince you that he's not 'controlled opposition'?

The advantage of having world-class hotels is that you tend to be able to record a great deal of shady stuff that would be going on in them. I also fully expect 9/11 stuff, personally invested in bringing justice to the deaths of hundreds of his friends.

The US population knows that fuckery is afoot. Everyone feels the problem, even if few can describe it or name their enemy. There is potential energy here for a dozen holocausts. Assassinate Trump means revealing which side the hidden hand is really on - and risking the complete destruction of a centuries-old project to take power behind the scenes without it being known. The eternal normalfag is looking for someone to lash out at

Yeah i wonder the jews haven't killed him yet.

Except kikes wanted Syria gone and Trump took that away. I highly doubt the Iran conflict will go hot.

Kikes will gladly pass up Syria for Iran. Just a switch from a lesser target to a greater target. The fact Trump is already kvetching about it so early on means it's gonna happen; more proxy wars but this time Iran.

Except Trump gave no indication he's going full out against Iran. He didn't even rip up the Iran deal. Maybe that hasn't been done to restore faith in American politics but the fact stands he probably could have done it but didn't. Trump could gas every Jew and your lot would still complain

Really nigger? Have you even watched his rallies.

this right here, the news would be reporting that the 341st StarBucks has been attacked this afternoon, 14 dead, etc

Blackpill cucks need to leave. Pic related.

They're just the demoralization shills. Much like the Samson Looms sperg. Just throw inanity at them.

WTF IM A DEMORALIZATION DINGHY NOW

It's the amount of people on social media that controls the world. Holla Forums is loud because it has the best, most accurate memes.

I think we need to rape their boards now. We've tolerated them for too long.

Actually fuck that, let's just dox and kill the fuckers.

he's gonna be a patsy.

That's false and you know it.

What do you mean? The Left and their MSM is really trying to undermine his Presidency. It is setting the atmosphere and stage for a coup.

They're long gone. Hanging out in other places now.

Has anyone considered the likely possibility that they've already tried, and failed multiple times? Sometimes things actually go right for us, not everything is a conspiracy because things didn't go as we cynical band of brothers expected them too.

We're all too accustomed to defeat and its rotten taste. The sweetness of victory is foreign to us and it causes suspicion. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. But in this instance I'm allowing myself a bit of mental relief, I'm allowing myself to believe we've actually started to turn the tide.

A distinct possibility.

Do you think goys inside the NSA, CIA, and military read these boards and have essentially switched teams?

Confirmed The Don is a Holla Forumsak!

No, they're so far up their own assholes I can't even fathom what their motives might be.

Maybe some low/mid tier employees?

The Chans have a long and beautiful history with the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them at least browse Holla Forums. If only to make sure no one's posting some cheese pizza.

Exactly, it's bait and a forced meme.
Trump controls the army. The generals aligned with his ideals.

You don't understand, demonization like this is what leads to assassination. Happened in my country when we finally got a Right-wing leader in.

Trump had 26 attempts made.
21 were thwarted by FBI and SS
And the five others?
Well we dont know who did viciously take out woukd be assassins but we have a few clues.
Playing cards were found in four cases - the 8 of diamonds.
And
A 50cal casing was recovered. Unusual in the fact it was engraved with a criptic verse: "guide my hand kek"

I knew that fucker that called me a faggot was an fbi spook.

Watch it be Kasich.

I don't think trump plans to challenge the bankers and it doesn't seem like he'll oppose israhell either, just closer to neutral than what everyone's used to.

Only.. the MSM is losing relevance. People see that it's nothing but lies.

This, the MSM gambled its credibility on the election, and lost hard. These dinosaurs are obsolete and we're the ones who are driving the narrative now. The new war for the public consciousness is being waged online, not through television sets.

Praise Trump
And
Praise Kek
Shadilay!

That explains the rise in shills, I bet the banks are now funding shills against us. Why? We want to abolish interest.

Israel can't start a war with Iran without eliminating Syria first. That was the whole point of trying to destroy Syria over the last few years. Syria controls Lebanon and Hezbollah, and if an attack was made on Iran without Syria gone, Hezbollah would launch missile attacks and raids on Israel. With the Syrian government intact and the rebels losing, and with Trump against the war in Syria and for good relations with Russia, an attack on Iran is now too dangerous.

We have to operate like the jews. Every jews push Marxist and Zionist bullshit every day, all the time.We have to push nationalist and pro White agendas all of time in every medium.

Keep it fun, though. Don't end up as the angry yelling parent. That's what destroyed Hillary. We made it this far because we're funny and can take the bantz.

That's a given user. Unlike the old and incompetent traditional "right wing" of a decade ago we don't have any moral compunctions about using the enemies tactics and strategies. Victory is goal and death is the outcome of defeat, therefore we must use whatever means we have at our disposal.

We aren't the RWDS, we're the propagandists who will meme the RWDS into existence.

Israel won't fight it wars, except against Palestinians who are basically unarmed. It has to use proxy armies and deception.

Of course user, our strength is our humor and our ability to blend in with normies. You think my IRL friends have any idea what I talk about with you fucks on here? How do you think I'm able to slip them the redpill so easily?

Sounds quite dark and foreboding.

It's easily one of our yugest strengths. Laughing down to some skinny-armed cuck while he's trying to debate you makes everyone in the room immediately switch sides. You can see it in their faces.

It's not. Normies around me still live in a world as narrated by the MSM.

Idk dude, saving the West with memes sounds pretty comfy to me.

Stopped reading.

Kind of does, though.

The Obama staffer calling for a military coup against Trump was already preparing the ground for a Pence presidency in the article she wrote.

>>canadafreepress.com/article/obama-lackey-rosa-brooks-wants-trump-overthrown-by-the-military

Better than getting shot at, lets leave that to the normies.

It's almost like propaganda, except it's truth and it works.

Goebbels said the best propaganda is the truth.

soros is rotschild's nwo wallet. it just throws cash at everything that advances the luciferian order. and right now that order says iran war to mutually wipe out islam and zionism. their time is up, the devil does not need either of them anymore. the stupid kikes have done their part. he's going to get rid of them both. then it's us. or so he thinks.

the goal is to destroy every religion, including atheists and everything in between. he wants to be worshiped as god, so he will not tolerate anything else. those who defy, get killed.
pretty much the script.

Criminally un-checked double dubs

that will make the holocaust tale seem like a picnic. a few billion will surely go down the drain before someone has enough and pulls the trigger on him.

well i better stop. the hardest pills aren't even posted….

IT'S THE LUCIFERIANS U GUIZE!!

TOTALLY NOT THE JEWS!

Fucking gas yourself.

Pick both.

Twiliiiight, I never meant to stay awhile~

Sure, but what 58fb1e is trying is pic related.

Not gonna sperg like the other anons but you know the luciferians = illuminati = masons (mostly shabbos goyim) = satanists = marxists = communists = globalists = Jews and their corrupt goy underlings right? Everything evil essentially stems from world Jewry.