Is /fringe/ a psy-op?

Serious question don't "whaaaaah d/c!". Is /fringe/ (a board that promotes Crowley, Hermetics, and has anti-pagan attitudes) a psy-op by the same groups that do the Spirit Cooking psy-ops on celebrities, or the "Wiccan" new age psy-op to kids in the 60s and Satanism in the 80s?

Isn't the "esoteric" meme and constantly pushing Kabbala and Hermetics becoming a little strange considering KeK is the god of primordial light from chaos and has nothing to do with "the Demurge" or "the ONE".
KeK cannot be apart of the esoteric psy-op.
Psy-op cults always preach "they" posses MORE knowledge than you, and having too much ego (self awareness) is hindering you reaching the next level in their program, often because you're being too materialistic by wanting things (like women) which is bad because you should only want to achieve in the pys-op.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fringe/res/90185.html
8ch.net/fringe/res/87700.html
files.meetup.com/1509795/ThePsychicMafia.pdf
fringechan.org/library/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

First post evvvvvvery

it's been coopted, in my opinion. but the /fringe/ dump is a good mine for sources and whatnot.

fpbp

some /fringe/ stuff is decent, some most /fringe/ stuff is shit, just keep your wits about you

sage for taking up valuable shitposting space

I doubt /fringe/ (as in board) is a psyop because they mostly keep to themselves. Genuine co-opt movements tend to be way more pushy.

Most occult stuff is bullshit though. What pushed you towards posting such a thread now, OP?

The guy who owns /fringe/ (Smiley) is a legit mental patient. His dox is all over this website.

braise jesus btw goy make sure not to investigate the secrets of the universe

They are on this board EVERY fucking day with at least two threads pushing one agenda.

/fringe/ pushes freemason gnostic jesus

You have obviously never been to /fringe/. 8ch.net/fringe/res/90185.html
/fringe/ is kinda shitty because there's too much shitposting and people who just spam "bullshit occultist" everywhere, but the library and the recommended reading list are good for anyone that's genuinely interested in that stuff (by that stuff I don't mean edgy Luciferian child molesting bullshit, so if you want to learn how the elite think it's not that useful). That first image is pretty stupid, too. It completely glosses over any explanation of each of those things.
inb4 people bully me

They've completely subverted this board what the shit are you talking about? Half of our memes are based off of their shit, which is in turn based off kikeshit science.

Gnosticism was used to create freemasons…

There's a thread on discordianism, two threads on Crowley, and whatever else. Maybe you are the one who hasn't been there recently.

Studying the enemy's beliefs is worthwhile.

monitoring the threads are we /fringe/?

I think it's a myth.

ITT: autistic neet niggers who fail to realize human potential and shills

gonna dump shit till you are ass-pained.

BUTSEKS N' MAJIK HUR DUR

I've been there for years, lol

THAT 2D GIRL IS PERFECT ISNT SHE GOY?

Did you look at the discordianism thread? Because everyone's shitting on that, too. 8ch.net/fringe/res/87700.html
The fact that there's discussion about a specific topic on a board doesn't mean people support it. Read the threads and actually use your critical thinking skills. You're naming three threads (I can't find the other one) and then generalizing 17 pages of other threads to make them sound like the same bullshit. I will admit, a lot of the threads are about tulpas and other dumb shit like that, but there is a lot of useful discussion. Most of it seems to happen in the question threads.

I'm pretty sure I remember Smiley posting a huge wall of text about having been in a mental institution, actually. The thread's probably long dead, though.

/fringe/ is the best board on Holla Forums kid

pick one… just one

NON STOP SHIT POSTS

I usually press the minus sign and forget they exist, or ignore them. In one of those threads, I made my point, and left. Otherwise, I already said it was a great source.

Lie.

Hermetics are Neo Platonics and Christian Jew fables

solid principles

the fact that I'm even replying tho any of this shit is baffling

lol

Lie.

Lie.

Your memes are shit Sally

j-john?

See what I mean?

/fringe/ is a pys-op and there is no Smiley. Never was.

How are people meant to use all of this history?

See what I mean… Pure degeneracy from /fringe/ that ruins all KeK threads

It's all lies you fuck tard. They're suppose to submit to bad research to fit their narrative… It's the same religion of Lady Ga Ga but they say "racist" things on Holla Forums to fit in

different schools for different fools

Notice a theme yet Holla Forums?

daily reminder
any type of prayer is meditation

lol yep

No you hippie "one love" faggot, it's not. Some prayer is mind control

Where are you getting these autistic pictures, schlo–uh, user?

I have never seen any of these black-banner pictures on /fringe/, and like I linked before, nobody on /fringe/ cares about discordianism. Are you actually from /fringe/?

LUL

That's like a chart to make an obedient slave. That's how blue pilled you still are

LOL FUK NO NIGGA

I can smell the Cheeto dust from here shlomo

You dungeon and dragon's character IQ is 160

Its all bullshit. It isn't really a psyop though, many people fall hard for their own bullshit to the point that they really do believe they have magic powers. As soon as large amounts of money are involved though, watch out. Thats when the real magic happens i.e. consciously exploiting others. Please read this little book, if you want to know more:

Don't mind /fringe/. Technology is all about building the ultimate blue book and doing away with all these lunatics and charlatans permanently. The future is so bright we won't need "magic" to meme it.

Is that like Lady Ga Ga's book club list?

WE DUNGEON NAOW

yes

/fringe/ is a pys-op… look at the responses. Just shills

da jewz killed so many elephants finding this out

best thread ever mods pls sticky

You got the idea then, fringe is "pro gnosticism".

wow

Btw, the Bible banned this for a reason, a lot of people got money and power out of nowhere and they are the ones destroying everything.

STAY WOKE FAM

The OPs question is worthwile, however solutions to this problem are a little ways out yet. Breaking people out of their "True Believer" mindset is so hard, even direct admissions of cheating hardly make a dent. Let's hope we meme a better next generation instead.

Fucking shilling shit hawks swooping in from all over!

You suck dicks tbqh fam.

yup

Our board has turned to shit but it was just us discussing various books, podcasts, whatever. Only different from /x/ in that /x/ is more about horror movies and aliens. I don't think anyone from /fringe/ is a part of any group of local occultists, we just have an interest in the subject and have discussions with each other. I can't speak for everyone but that's how I've seen it.

MAH NIGGA R U ASSPAINED?

Its my point wrong? they arent rich enough for you? check your own pic and notice the problems.

/fringe/ now shills harder than /christian/ once did. (((coincidence?)))

Nah.

fringechan.org/library/

Neither are as bad as Sinead and Renegay

Perhaps because some of fringe doesn't do it for free. There is a lot of easy money to be made there. Always was.

Poor here, go on please.

I think they're selling us the replacement goy faith that they always sell after Christianity is abandoned. Just another mind control device

Just in case anyone reads this thread and doesn't automatically dismiss occultism regardless of all the shitty information in this thread, here's my own guide that's actually based on what /fringe/ talks about:
There seem to be a lot of outsider shills in this thread, so I hope anyone reading this post in passing will give actual /fringe/, not this thread, a chance. I'm only here because I saw it on the front page.

This thread is about /fringe/, not fringechan. Different mods, different quality.

same psy-op

Franz Bardon heh. Your field is truly dead. Your tricks / beliefs are wearing thin.

Not an argument

Semites and the race traitors who worship them are the reason Europe is in dire straits. All Christcucks are race traitors, slaves to the Semitic agenda.

They want to shill, but get demoralized and banned. At some point the Cucktians will launch a mass shilling campaign, you can tell because they talk exactly like Holla Forums, /int/, goons, and the other forms of liberal scum. Just look at any of their threads complaining about pagans and Holla Forums.

THIS
I did go kinda hard with the jpgs didnt I?
I could have said all that… but I didnt…

yes… the juice

HUR DUR

Read a book please or stop shilling, what is being dumped is atheism in europe because atheists dont breed and islam is growing because they breed a lot. Back to your point actually is exactly the opposite, the rest of the world is becoming christian like those shithole knowed as Usa and Europe did before conquering the world.

And obligatory tips menorah.

You are mixing lies with facts, Europe conquered the world after necoming fully christian (the west) then a christian America owned the world and christians arent semitic wrshippers, you dont know a shit about christianity or you are just lying on purpose.

Well, you could read

and go from there. However, you have to be willing to exploit people and put in the required effort. The no effort sand/curry nigger/white trash way of making money off these people is just set up shop nearby and con these gullible fools any way you please. Success is basically guaranteed this way.

My advice though? Be better than that.

Did I say thin? Yes I believe I did say thin. Very thin. See through almost.

I wasnt expecting something like that, thanks.

Still not an argument

Its very esoteric, you wouldn't understand.

You even sound like a Commie and you can't read because you missed my point.

Semites conquered the world after dissolving European ethnostates and enslaving the various volk. The modern nightmare is the natural result of worshiping a foreigner and a foreign deity while embracing slave morality born from the values of a foreign race. The world we see today is the fault of race traitors, going right back to the Christcucks who murdered their kin in order to spread a foreign religion in place of the truth of European traditions.

There is no truth in Cuckstianity, only Semitic lies. You've even attempted to lie by saying that Christcucks don't worship a Semite, when that is the defining trait of the religion, the worship of the Semite Yeshua.

I'll just chip in here to say that yes, slave morality is VERY central to all this.

I hate a commie system outside a family and you are subtle showing christianity as some shabbos goy program.

oh christ he's just talking about the plot of snow crash

Actually it was exactly the opposite Spain ruled the world beating muslim empires and global kikery, Isabel La Católica was more based than Hitler and you know it.

Drop the "esoteric" meme! Nothing is hidden. It's a mind control trick. A way to suggest (((information)))

Except no one promotes Moloch and spirit cooking on /fringe/ and the board is a bunch of random people with various interests. I don't know how you can call it anti-pagan when Hermetics is pagan. Crowley is not promoted either, half the people don't care for him.

If it was psy-op, then good luck trying to prove it. Because I don't see any connection between /fringe/ and spirit cooking.

Yeah sure…

Christian families converted to Communism. That's why they're fanatics. They're the low bread Christian hordes of the white race. The rest are Christian.

Hey Chaim, just so you know, nobody on this website uses those kinds of pictures.

The connection is that gullible people are always a great source for an easy buck. Not a classic psyop, though, so no need to prove that. It is more a supply and demand kinda thing.

What freemasons? I never said anything about freemasons.

Where is this Spanish empire that rules the world? All I see are slaves to a Semitic hegemony which would not exist if there were no Christcucks.

Moloch was a false narrative promoted on here by /fringe/!
Moloch is a Canaanite word meaning "king". Jews made the Cannanite king-god out to be super evil so (((they))) could kill their people without guilt. – to dehumanize their enemies.

You must still be new at this whole occult thing. Eventually you will be glad when things like this occur to draw more people away from it so you may have fewer annoying distractions to deal with.

You've figured it out Holla Forums! Stop going to /fringe/ to save the white race!

Moloch came from Clinton's email.

A commie psy op is exactly what the psy is trying to destroying…

Read goy, read and leave drugs please.

If it wasnt by christianity eurabia will be another sharia shithole and mexicans wold be still killing each other in fear of a eternal night.

Read again and try to summarize your lies in solid points.

Yeah, you don't dictate the culture to me, faggot. /fringe/ and Holla Forums can leave

You can't help but admit your nature as a multiculti globalist. You care nothing for truth or the blood of our people, you are devoted to a Semite and nothing else.

No it didn't. Alex Jones was pushing it for years because he got the Owl god Minerva mixed up with Moloch. Hillary was just referencing a rabbit's foot and said she was sacrifice a chicken in "the backyard" to Moloch. It was a joke. Even if she is into the occult, it's still a joke. She's more of a Wiccan Communist

Stop using drugs, seriously, whorism is punished for a reason and see this please:

26And into the city will be brought the glory and honor of the nations.

I was /pol first and went /fringe second.. My loyalties remain to /pol… That said some of this boards blue pilled notions on spiritual things confuses the fuck out of me..

/pol as a board is traditionalist philosophically speaking. Accepting Evola's two fold law- that the physical realm is subordinate to the metaphysical realm…

/fringe is the nationalist spiritual extension to /pol.. It is understood among the majority of board members.

We must understand that spiritual battle that is being waged behind the physical scenes. I would call the person that calls into question this attempt by trying to demonize it the troll.

Looks trashy as hell
I'd golden shower her and shit in her mouth after beating her with a stick, though

Aaaaand Evola is just another faggot ass jaduwallah!

PEACE!

*drops mic

No, thats fringe dreams, not reality.

Fucking kill yourself degenerate pedo scum

I hope you realize that statement makes no fucking sense at all.

(checked)

Moloch also came from the old pedowood threads, as well as a handful of other sources. Good to know you're someone who's here to deliberately lie and mislead.

Communism is the natural progression of Christianity. You're fucking blue pilled

There is a true reality and some of us are never going to accept your Jewish simulation multiverse shit no matter how hard you push it here, on reddit, and in the MSM. And you do push it incessantly.

You are lying or you dont know what fringe or gnosticism are.

Fucking bait.

fringetards want you to think that we're only winning because we shifted into some other simulation. Do you get how kiked that is? Do you need me to show you how supporting "science" to this general idea is pushed to normies every fucking day in every fucking media outlet for the last decade or so?

There were no other Moloch references that I saw. I saw a lot of youtube disinformation agents spreading the meme during pizzagate

You don't make sense, Mordechai. You've posted her in the first place. Looks like you want to get some supreme gentlemen shit between these brown teeth of yours.

That's got nothing to do with Moloch either you shill

you're 'really'' bad at this

You're on Holla Forums. Your self hatred and perversion isn't welcomed here

Christianity is based on the Bible, you said that christians are against The Bible, therefore you arent talking about christians or you are lying on purpose, if you arent lying you are talking about islam, talmudism or something like that.

I'm still trying to decide whether I'll be using your empty skull as an ashtray or as a toilet.

This is why your life is already over

Your statement was "gnosticism was used to create freemasonry" which shows you have no idea of what gnosticism or freemasonry is.

Post something else that makes me think you're a shill. I have nothing better to do.

god dammit i fucked up the italics fuck this i'm going to sleep

but seriously, they're worried about Holla Forums connecting the dots on moloch. that's really interesting to learn about.

You are lying again, freemasonry was created after gnostic texts.

checking them masonic dubs

No, I'm saying that the Bible is a Semitic manual of subversion that promotes globalist proto-Marxism and that all Christcucks are race traitors.

which gnostic texts? The Nag hammadi wasn't found until the 1940s, and most anything else we knew was from second hand sources by Catholics who of course considered Gnostics heresy (the entire idea of gnosis is against the middle-manning, money exchanging ideas of the catholic church, pharisees that they are).

/fringe/ wants to make Aryan men into ego-less, meditating, pacified, ritualistic, goymason, betas.

Read the thread, you dense idiot. Shills are desperately trying to convince you that Moloch is unimportant, a red herring, just a joke, and not worth focusing on.

That means it's the opposite of that.

Nice argument, fagtron

what, you think shills don't know that we'd think like that?

such basic bitch thinking isn't going to get you anywhere

False.

/fringe/ is a psy-op that is commonly used on people who move away from Christianity to prevent them from discovering their racial heritage

Find me one example of shills trying to shill the opposite of what they want you to believe because they know Holla Forums will assume shills are lying.

I'll wait.

no i won't im going to sleep

red text is cruise control for serious information that everyone should be aware of

moloch means "king" in a language of a people the Jews wanted to kill. It's translated as, "those goy are burning their children to their king god! Let's kill them all!!!"

Your points are refuted, try going against the facts posted, then claim victory, not before.

What you call "semites" (they arent even by "semites" definitions) hate christianity and are trying to destroy it.

Marxism is atheists and enforce things, exactly the opposite of The Bible.

Being a whore-manwhore is wrong according to the Bible.

Dated from? what is teaching other fags about something secret for years? remember that vikings talked about things because if they are worthy they will be remembered and we have some stories… egyptian system was a lot more complicated eons before that.

Shills are hard this night:

It's the only information that counts in this thread.

/fringe/ is a long term goymason psy-op

Something something you're a shill

stfu you fucking mind control victim

Yeah, you've told me 15 times now. Cry baby wizard

the nag hammadi is dated to the early christian period. you could try doing an internet search, if you want to talk about gnosticism you might want to talk about literally the most important thing about it, the Nag Hammadi. Anyone that calls themselves a Christian and hasn't even read it should gas themselves.

Intothetrash.jpg

I´m a virgin because modern women disgusts me, not because women are repelled and disgusted by me. Its why I am a Traditionalist and no longer a male feminist.
I fap to to dickgirls, Yiff and blacked because of porn addiction, not because I am a degenerate, it isn´t my fault and pagans are the real degenerates.
Christianity and the Bible made Europe great, not the White Race.

/fringe/ is a place for intellectual elitists to share their fantasies and stories. I spent a lot of time there and I couldn't find much that was practical or even intelligible. Sure, I don't dismiss the idea that there are things we do not quite understand or know, but /fringe/ is NOT the place for that.

TLDR: it's a shitty board and you'll waste time reading other people's fantasies and masturbating over muh esoteric books

That irony, i refuted your claims with facts, you are the one posting crap.

Its funny how every time a shill says something about that age never talk about the Kitos war ever.

We could fap together on Skype, lad. Like true pagans. Hit me up on [email protected]

okay buddy

No ur points are refuted!
What I call Semites are the tribes of Canaan, North Africa, and the other nearby shitskins known for Semitic languages. Yeshua was one of those shitskins, and Christcucks are race traitors for worshiping a shitskin. Even if you want to go into Khazar theory, that only covers one portion of kikes while there are still other extant tribes as well as the Islamist Semites. All of them must be removed, along with all race traitors such as the Christcucks who worship a foreigner and a foreign deity while centering their worldview on a foreign ideology which is chock full of lies from beginning to end.

This thread disgusts me.
I'm an occultist and occasional lurk /fringe/, so I'll tell you what I think.

There are extremely valuable things to be found in the esoteric. Powerful things even. The Jews wouldn't follow degenerate programs such as Kabbalah and Thelema, if there was no point in esotericism. If all of religion were just to keep people under control, then we wouldn't see (((elites))) who are so deeply into these things. In fact if you look at all the high ups, atheism is remarkably rare.

As with all things, they are suppressed in order to fit a kosher narrative. I believe spirituality is also one of these things. In the same way that history, science, and art are twisted to support the narrative, so to is spirituality heavily suppressed, and twisted. The occultism of the Nazis cannot be ignored, no one can call themselves a National Socialist without at least being aware of the book "The Myth of the 20th Century." If the Nazis were the best at History, Science, Art, Philosophy, and every subject known to man then would they not have the greatest spiritual knowledge too? Would there have been so much funding for the Ahnerebe, and such absolute devotion, if it were just LARPing?

There is truth to be found in the occult, but the problem is that it's probably the most attacked sect of all. If Holla Forums were to be shutdown, there'd be plenty of places left to go. Some would go to Stormfront or Ironmarch, some would go to half/pol/, and some would try to start another website.

But there is no "pure" area for occultism. The entire thing reeks of subversion. We see shitposts in such quantity that it puts people pretending to be extreme SJWs to shame. Notice that in the mainstream dichotomy of Christianity vs Atheism both sides end up shitting on the esoteric. If you want proof that it's actual shilling, and not just twelvies shitposting then head to /christian/ or even here on Holla Forums; there are far less shitposts here.

tl;dr there is value in occultism, but there is no good place to actually talk about it.

no dude you're a psyop shill and probably a jew larping as a human

Shill

Love is the flip-side of hate. To love something is to hate that which seeks to destroy it. Those who cannot kill cannot live.

The Kitos war happened in that time, tell me what they did in that place according to the enciclopedia judaica.

You shot your foot shill.

Check your meds, Rh-, blond hair, blue eyes survived because christians expelled muslims and stopped "pagans" white slavery.

Its exactly the opposite, check any mental ward and i am not trolling.

what the fuck does some specific point in that historical period have to do with gnosticism at all? are you literally trying to do some intellectual one-up-manship in lieu of actually engaging in a conversation? do you know how incredibly gay that is?

We are talking about the same point, The 2 or 3 jew uprisings and their total and absolute anihilation are dated in the same age you are talking about, they are both related.

Wheat from the chaff, wheat from the chaff. Get yourself good bullshit filter, keep your proxy up at all times. Few rules

Few crazies mixed in Kekites and other new age nuts with a minor infestation of shills and plants, so no /fringe/ isn't psyop. They're just batshit depending on how you look at things

Absolute nonsense that someone promoting the slave morality responsible for the actual enslavement of our peoples would bring up white slavery. Let's not forget the conditions of Christendom, which were so horrific that they drove every nation to reject the slavish religion and to this day tarnish the idea of hierarchical feudalism.

There would be no white slavery today if not for the race traitors known as Cucktians who handed over power to the race of the messiah they worship. We would still have our volkisch ethnostates if not for globalist Christcucks determined to erase borders and identities so that all can be made subservient to Yeshua and Yahweh.

You mean to tell me that psychiatry hasn't been entirely Judaized? The Soviet Union called political dissidents insane; Ezra Pound spent years in a mental hospital. Despite his self-evident brilliance, we are constantly told that Hitler, and all the Nazis were completely crazy. I even remember a story not long ago about an NYPD Cop who was exposing corruption, but got unfairly sent to a mental hospital by his own colleagues.

Yes there are some nut-jobs. But psychiatry is almost entirely Jewish. But I suspect you're just here to derail the actual conversation.

How did you know?

This tbh
Spirituality is an important cornerstone of any belief system and the reason modern governments and society are so fucked up is the murder of spirituality. Christians don't provide it anymore and the people go crazy.

If you can't see this then you are missing a fundamental understanding of the average human.

I'm not a man who is spiritual but I don't consider that something good. It seems more to me that it is degenerate and a defect to be someone who is not at least moderately spiritual.

A society without a god and a wise spirituality is one that is doomed to degenerate.

See this please:

Shills are hard this night:

And if any user believe something posted by this shill just check mi id, facts refuting his "arguments" are already posted.

Thats my point sevens, do you remember that story about a couple of sis stoping being nazis that now are burning coal thanks to maryjuana?

THIS THREAD IS A PUSH TOWARDS INTERNAL WAR
OP WANTS YOU TO STOP USING MEMESTRY BECAUSE KEK IS /fringe/

HAIL KEK
YOU WILL DIE, NOT US

I don't understand the point you're trying to make, and how

related to
Could you clarify?

okay so what does this have to do with Gnosticism? Or do you just like bringing up unrelated points in order to make yourself feel good?

All Christcucks are race traitors who worship a foreigner and a foreign deity while embracing foreign traditions and ideals which are both false and harmful. Such treason is the direct reason for the dissolution of European ethnostates and the establishment of Semitic hegemony.

Whether you are a paid shill or an actual Christcuck, you will be lynched.

If you take a look through /christian/, they absolutely hate KeK and want to subvert Holla Forums to worship their Semitic constructs. They're worse than Holla Forums in a way, because they don't even acknowledge that they are liberals the same as any other race traitors.

These are giving me the weirdest bonerinos

Are you telling me that kek will die?

Btw, kek is related to gnosticism.

Anything that is against christianity is ok in the eyes of marxists.

Dont force me to use ad hominems please.

Shut up intl tard, all your points are already debunked and if mods are worth a single penny your kind would be already banned into oblivion.

I name and numerate all my pepes

How can I be intl when it is the Christcucks whose language matches that crowd? Anyone can see it for himself by visiting /christian/. Right down to complaining because the mods won't give you your way.

By the way, all of your points in the past, present, and future are already debunked and refuted times infinity, baka.

itt: butthurt catholics sperging out over entry-tier occultism while equating everything they see with freemasonry, gnosticism and spirit cooking as if they're all one interrelated heresy of le jeebus

Just a shill will say that the ones winning an "internet fight" are the ones with bleeding colons.

All your points are refuted, do you have a mental problem? serious question.

I am christian, i am not worshipping any talmudist like secular gemans do.

They don't hate Christianity. It's been entirely subverted for their own purposes.

have you studied an inch of occultism my dude?

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that mantra, you haven't refuted anything.

Proofs?

So this is a lie?

Btw, check time in your posts.

(((christian)))

yahushua would be ashamed of you my dude

Who controls Spain today? I assume the majority of politicians are Christcucks, and the majority of bankers and other elites are Semites. Cucktianity leads to global kikery, as Yeshua commands the dissolution of borders and race so that all can be true Jews through obedience to him.

ashkenazi (eastern european) jews are not semites

theyre khazarian

quit spreading this meme

Whatever the case may be for whatever gods people may be worshiping is we will never fully know.

We can, however, find a morality that is agrreable to all peoples of this world. That is just, fair, sensible, and aligns with every religion known to man that is known as Natural Law.

You can play with your candles and incense and whatever else all you want; but whoever the "good" God is that we should all be supporting will, because He is good, want his people to follow Natural Law. To do good in the world, and to fight evil. That God would know that very few men are capable of breaking out of societies bullshit long enough to come to this realization, so those who did he would do everything in his power to help us -assuming this God is unilaterally good which by definition of being the "good/benevolent" God he would have to be.

I find it hard to deny Kek's presence, with the dubs, the happenings, the coincidences, etc. but much of what we call memes can be written off merely as propaganda.

You are bombarded with propaganda 24/7 in todays society; if you go with it you will wind up being controlled by it. Just like when you first came to Holla Forums and everything seemed weird but kinda funny/retarded and now you're part of the "collective conscious".

Your subconscious controls your conscious; but your conscious controls your actions which can be used to regain control of your subconscious, meaning that smug pepe you saw two hours ago that encoded itself into your memory is controlling your thoughts and therefore actions right this second. Literally you are having thousands of thoughts that your conscious mind doesn't even know, but that have a profound effect on yourself.

I wouldn't worry about psyops. Logic is all you need to cut through bullshit. Take control of your life and don't ler yourself be manipulated, do what you can to help others.

Actually is exactly the opposite, a lot gnostics (masons) destroyed Spain and most spaniard politicians right now are pro cultural marxism.

Are you living in Berensteiberg universe?

He is a shill paid to spread that crap.

pardon the typos, I haven't slept in days

Beyond that I've seen as many debunkings of the Khazar theory as I've seen supports for it, they have adopted the traditions and ideals of the Semites. They are dis-honorary Semites as the Nips are honorary Aryans. Besides, the true technical definition for Semite is based on language, and Yiddish is a Semitic language. Kikes, Semites, Jews, Israelis, Canaanites, SHITSKINS. All must be removed, and their ideologies with them.

Just as Yeshua has commanded. Cucktianity IS cultural Marxism. No, it doesn't matter that Marx defined his theory as atheistic.

shut up nigger, youre even more retarded

you still haven't made any statements related to gnosticism, which was the original topic you disingenuous nigger.

yeshua has never promoted self-destructive degeneracy such as cultural marxism. he has only ever promoted the empowerment of the human race through spiritual transformation. he could probably be best described as an anarcho-syndicalist, in idealist terms at least.

It's pretty fucking pozzed tbh.
I respect a lot of Christians, many family members are Christian, and I am a former Christian. But as a whole it is a subverted and Jewish religion designed to enforce dogma so akin to Judaism.

Cucktian ideology is globalist faggotry that subverts actual traditions in order to establish Semitic hegemony through slave morality. There is no such thing as a good kike, Yeshua included.

fuck off

fpbp

/fringe/ is beyond the reasonable boundaries Holla Forums has. It's going into dark territory that is uncertain.

The tulpa shit on that board in particular is interesting, even if it is trolling. It goes to show how your matrix can be influenced by your own perception of the world.

Being egoless makes you fearless.
You just called Samurai betas…
The Jews fear the Samurai.
The Jews fear egoless White men.
You can't stop what's been started.
Stay mad, kike.

Egoless white men are masochists that do nothing.
Fuck off Holla Forums

If you're interested in finding out why both those images are wrong in every important way, please visit >>>/christian/

kek. you will find a fraction of his teaching's in the bible, there is a small amount that has survived when interpreted correctly, but none without impurities and context.the vast majority(which is majorly synonymous with the paganism beliefs in your chart) will only be found in direct communication with yeshua himself.

jesus was just a guy, those that know worship Christ, the ever living Cross (which when given movement turns into a swastika).

he wasn't "just a guy", he was highly evolved. lower than buddha, higher than lao tzu.

if you want to know the technical terms for his level of "soul progression", he was upper fourth density while incarnate(power to heal, among other things), and is currently lower 5th density. for perspective, humans are generally about middle 3rd density.

but you are right, jesus only represented a form of consciousness, and even his was not perfected. all his talk about "returning" was misinterpreted, he meant that the same energy he represented would become part of the average human being.

haha no dude you're spouting a bunch of shit, "Jesus" the man was just a fucking guy and Christ, the Power, inhabited him until the drama played out. Laughing the entire time while he was being "tortured". Torture! As if Christ has any conception of an energy that is harmful.

Stand for nothing, fall for anything. Atheists try to fill their spiritual void by grasping at any old voodoo, astrology, numerology (dubs), or occultics.

jesus doesn't really have much importance, Christ does. the terrestrial goings on are always drama filled snoozefests full of bullshit, eternal truths are namewise eternal.

/fringe/ is full of Anti-Kekist cancer. They should be considered an enemy until the Frog uncucks their board and sends the subversives back.

not quite, but i can respect your perspective. we have the similar views for the most part as far as I can tell.

anyhow, yeshua has recommended both the nag hammadi and the dead sea scrolls to me, citing their accuracy, but hath warned still of a slight 'filtering'

HOW MANY MAGIC SPELLS HAS /FRINGE/ SUCCESSFULLY CASTED? AND Holla Forums? /FRINGE/ IS EITHER A PSYOP OR THEY JUST SUCK.

The Nag Hammadi is much more useful than the Dead Sea Scrolls. The Dead Sea Scrolls are mostly basic bitch hygiene laws and other stuff. Doesn't even touch on the greater cosmology.

We probably do agree on more than not but hey why let that get in the way of a perfectly good internet argument.

Well in accordance to the laws of this domain… The numbers have spoken.

Digits confirm. Dilution and subversion can weaken memetics on a temporary scale, thus we must conquer /fringe/ as rightful Holla Forums clay and make it the swampiest bog you ever seen, filled to the brim with fat green frogs.

yah go ahead and do that

Your trips compel me to drop this here.
Psychiatry is a pseudo-religion with no scientific basis, and a century long history of serving kike interests. Psychiatric "treatment" consists of brainwashing, hard drugs, and various procedures that aim to cause brain damage, which kikes call recovery.
There is nobody out there that's healthy according to the DSM, this is by design. Everything they claim to be a symptom of illness is a natural, healthy reaction that can be explained in logical terms. The rest is just made up and can be used arbitrarily, with gibberish names that make it all seem legit to the illiterate majority.
The accepted canon of illnesses and treatments changes every 30 years or so. Whoopsie goy, we were wrong again. And again. Every time they are forced to admit they made it all up, and every time it's been memory holed and forgotten as a minor setback in an otherwise sound scientific field.
Did you know they're still trying to bring lobotomy back? No, they never cleaned house on the idea of trying to fix a computer with a sledgehammer, because they never saw anything wrong with it. Now they're calling it cingulotomy, and instead of putting a knife through your frontal lobe, they fry the most important connection to achieve the same effect while making it look like a minor procedure. Once is a con, twice is a plot. Those quacks know exactly what they're doing and they're proud of it. They also make a shit ton of money from it, which is in many countries taxpayer money, simply by calling themselves doctors, and their sham, medicine. And they managed to fool enough people with their memes and psyops to achieve untouchable holy cow status, just as the kike nature dictates. I know evil when I see it, this is pure evil, somewhere up there with child trafficking and organ harvesting.

Yes, and likewise, hate is not justified without something to protect, war is nothing if it isn't to secure peace, and discipline is meaningless if it isn't working towards a clear goal.
This is why a cold "eternal warrior" mindset achieves nothing, it's like a hunger that can't be sated, which will turn on itself once it runs out of things to devour. You should not avoid good things in life, but seek to bring order and stability into them.

yeah it's probably a psy-op maintained by CIA FBI and who knows what other alphabet agencies

whatever it is though, it's definitely not a board created and posted in by autistic retards. that, I know for sure.

yeah definitely no retards post here at all, ever.

Hopefully this means the mods are regretting the stopping of anchoring /fringe/ tier threads. The board description is "Politics, news, happening, current events" not "Magic, gods, spirituality, mysticism"

No.

Yes.

No.

Now fuck off to your containment board, you falseflagging piece of shit.

Remember that fringe is what thaught you what many of you know only recently.
Why /fringe/ doesn't achieve anything on the global scale? Because every user is only interested in his personal goals and practices, it not only misses the numbers for a global scale magic, but its also fragmented in their goal; the only goal /fringe/ shares is teaching magic to others, and that's its accomplishment, /fringe/ is the wizard, Holla Forums is the hero and the wizard's apprentice: Holla Forums has the numbers and the focus to change the world even with only a slight understanding of the mechanics of magic.

naw, mods are just no fun

Read the fucking Protocols, Jew.
The only thing they hate almost as bad is White people for being naturally unequalizable.

They get gassed first. The Bible is full with ethnic nationalism. This is why the Orthodox branch threw out Paul and the other additions.

The nominally religious are the limbs of the Beast.