Bronies btfo

bronies btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287
prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder
drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html
123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363
patient.info/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome-leaflet
nofas.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks cute in a fedora.

Her mocking bronies would be funny if she didn't go out and buy all that merchandise.

Being as its official 7th anniversary is coming up next week, it has to be said the very fact that they still exist to large enough numbers means this is fucking sad to the highest degree possible, as well a major contributing factor as to why user never does large-scale operations anymore, aside from GG which got co-opted and PG which got buried by Hillary bootlickers who could yell louder and hit people with empty briefcases containing zero evidence. Years ago when the meme was still relatively fresh (think late '12ish) I thought it would have completely died by 2014 at the very latest. Not even the Naruto fad was this long or prevalent, as it was born and died between 2006 and 2009, around a year before MLP got revived.

Reminder this colossal faggotry began with Holla Forums making fun of an extra-salty review of the show prior to its original airdate. They decided in order to spite this faggot they would all tune in whilst simultaneously turning the reviewer into a lolcow by pretending to be devout fans of the show.

Then Reddit newfags at the peak of their rage face craze (find me a meme that has aged anywhere near as badly as those, I dare ya) decided they would visit the "homeland" of "le epic mems xddd" and some of them inevitably found their way to Holla Forums, thinking what was once ironic had become legitimate. Then they took some macros and other OC that anons had worked on back to their shithole and it spread like a wildfire in a forest of gasoline trees. Some say it wasn't a thing until 2012 and that everything prior to that point was just a "fringe". Bullshit. By January 2011 they were fucking everywhere you went on the internet. No ifs, no buts, no historical revisionism. I remember browsing the various forums I frequented back then and every 3rd user had a Pony avatar by the time the new year came around. That is how quickly it fucking spread.

Over the course of the past 7 years I went from ignoring bronies (thinking it was the latest fad and that it would soon pass), to getting annoyed over how widespread their cancer was on a global scale, to actively hating them, then when I eventually mellowed out a little I grew to mock them and discount any arguments they had. The worst part is, even after all this time, bronies still lack an argument that justifies their consumption of this colorful emasculating Jew propaganda. It is like candy in animated form.

Why not watch an anime then? Why not read a manga? Hell, watching a kino by Kurosawa or Kobayashi would provide the same experience in a much more mature manner that your parents won't regret your birth with.
So did Spongebob. I never saw any "brongies" that would jerk over Sandy and buy every piece of SB merchandise they could get their hands on.
I hate how fags have co-opted the concept of masculinity and corrupted it into something that it doesn't mean at all. Just because you jerk off over a kiddie cartoon and wear female clothing doesn't mean you're not insecure. It's like calling athletes and bodybuilders "insecure" for not succumbing to the temptation of fattening up.
So is Samurai Jack, and look at the shitshow it devolved into after the third episode. It's nice and all that it finished, but that opening trilogy provided false hope that there wouldn't be any poz. I'd still welcome an interquel series but he massively fucked the ending over hard. An ending we waited 13 years for. The point is you should never trust a kike.

It's time to let this shit die once and for all already.

Why do people like her in the first place?

The same bunch of retards that like other painfully average women like people in this thread

its just the next tier of beta-attainable fixation.

Ugly girls are less likely to reject you, so they are safe to aim your feelings towards. Same with shy or fat ones. Autistic shills like her seem approachable, seemingly into what they are, and are less likely to buck their advances so betas will fixate on her.
its basically maisieposting, cept jenny is ugly AND has legit autism.

I mean, she makes alright videos too from what I've seen.

Granted, I've seen two, including this one.

tell me, what do you figure you have to learn from an autistic FAS suffering shill?

I want to see her tits.

and Bliss

I'm not watching to learn, user. I'm watching to kill time.

that's seriously disturbing, and not because of the naked black man

Funny that she makes fun of bronies, considering the fact that she herself, resembles a horse.

margcuck plz

w e w l a d

ESL? The implication was that they are both ugly but Munter doesn't have autism.

Colostomyfaggot pls

why does her face look so… gross. she's like sentient cottage cheese.

Watch the "funny" videos the munter did for her twitter and her jewtube and you will be retracting that statement of yours.

Horses are majestic creatures, don't insult them by comparing them to this genetically defective abomination.

She is so nerdy, just like me xD

What is he looking at..? marg?

He's looking at you.

It's your dick. You have my condolences.

Every fucking waifu here is garbage, all of them.

Wrong.

Proving my point.

DELET THIS

Ftfy

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287

prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm

psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder

drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html

123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363

patient.info/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome-leaflet

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME IS CURRENTLY THE LEADING CAUSE OF MENTAL RETARDATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
AT LEAST 5,000 TO 10000 INFANTS ARE BORN EACH YEAR IN AMERICA WITH FAS.
THE DISABILITIES WHICH STEM FROM FAS WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

NATIONAL ORGANIZATION ON FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME - (800) 66-NOFAS
nofas.org

:^)

Holla Forums really is a microcosm of the west.

/thread and underrated post

MLP is dying in popularity, just slowly. Ever since early 2014 it's been losing steam.
It will die out, just not slowly. Give it another 7-10 years before its officially out of the internet zeitgeist.

Put your trip on, faggot.

I gladly would tell you which board you really belong but BO will delete the post

You should be moderating
>>>/mlp/
>>>/disney/
>>>/loli/
>>>/autism/
>>>/reddit/

>>>/television/
>>>/just/
>>>/bane/
>>>/film/
>>>/operate/

I've already told the colostomyfag to get back to /televisi*n/ (like 3 times) and all my posts were deleted.

waifu shit isn't allowed there

This. Margaret is just a mascot of sorts, if you actually make a thread dedicated to her it will be deleted.

fucking ugly ass manchild. she will have a barren womb probably her whole life. grow up and stop playing with children's toys you fucking looser

I want moefaggotry dead too.
I'm sick of cuckime about female characters.
People who enjoy them are shit tier.

Why are you such a homo?

Or maybe a fujoshit. pretty much everyone except for fujoshits themselves agree that fujoshits are the worst of them all.

Very weird. /televisi*n/ was created by butthurt colostomyfags and now they are banished from there. Still that's the place where they really belong.

Nope, munterfags are infinitely worse than a fujoshit.

WEEBS ARE WORSE THAN BRONIES HOW DID IT HAPPEN WHY DO THEY ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WAIFU SHIT AND MAKE FUN OF YOU IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD ABOUT THE MEDIUM? WHY DO WEEBS WANT TO DESTROY ANIME?

It feels so good.

She has nice teeth.

calm down user

Wrong on both counts. The guy who posts colostomy girl tried to make /television/ his new home, but nobody there wanted waifu shit. That was one of the reasons the board got created in the first place, to get away from that kind of garbage. It's a shame the April Fools hack drove so much traffic away from the site; it killed the momentum on some of the smaller and younger boards.

Notice nobody bothered making a jennay gif so I took the liberty.

Jesus these are beautiful!!!!

thank you user

Its a shame about the jaw they are attached too.

>Notice nobody bothered slapping shit over a jennay pic so I slapped it over more shit again
What did he mean by this?

".. Party in the hair, party on the mouth, party on the face, it's just .. It's a party everywhere.."

This video got me unexpectedly hard

lol

Horsefuckers aren't doing this.
Who's really worse?

What's a shame about it?

The obongo face memes, probably. Thank god no one uses them anymore

Yeah those stupid cuck cuckime fans are real dumb and bad amirite?

So just life in general.

It's malformed and repulsive.