EMMMA

EMMMA

Stone.

*Roberts

Emily Stone? She has herpes and is cuckchan aka reddits girl

A television who?

I can't unsee her vibrant mustache.

you mean peach fuzz that she has kept and not shaven off?

but she shaves her arms, legs and pits like a typical ho

typical skinnyfat thot

Bet she shaves her balls too.

you're completely wrong she has hairy arms and a hairy pusy. you can see the outline of her hair there all over her body and her arm hair is more noticeable now i dont have a pic because my folders are all over the place right now

Maisie!

Stop samefagging

I never said she wasn't hair down there, we all have proof of that

Emma would have tiny wispy cute hairs on her balls

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is a girl you faggot

emmabump

:D

She's so talented, so superior

You know it

Come Emma let's solidify our contract.

It sucks she didn't film a nude scene yet. In five years it will be too late and the world will never have images of Emma Watson in her prime.

Emma passed her prime after the philosophers stone.

didn't mean to greentext that

old hag

t. old fag

Her face looks the same as she did before puberty you are a dumb nigga. That last picture she looks so similar to philosopher's stone even get your eyes checked.

Wewlad

still a old hag samefag

Take your meds

its sad that you think anyone believes your 30 second apart shitposts are different people

There is an unsettling lack of Emma's in this thread.

there's at least 3 of us and this is my first post in this thread
you're paranoid

sure there are lad

More emma you say?

That's always implied
damn she's beautiful

:]

Good god, she's so beautiful. If you do not want someone who looks like this to be the mother of your children, you're broken.

Emma is wife material and not only because she looks angelic

are the rest of the reasons because she is literally a professional whore for the high class?

imagine being this mad

LITERALLY BRAINWASHED BY A PICTURE OF HER AT A FUCKING CHELSEA MATCH FOR THE FIRST TIME AND BEING INVITED TO THE BOX BECAUSE SHES WORLD FAMOUS
If she was a whore she would be worth half a billion dollars or more already.

imagine being this mad

imagine being this mad

imagine being this mad

why is this munter so ugly bros?

good riddance

Wrong
Who has said it's too often seen as man hating and has talked about (yours included) mens mental health and suicide
lil shit tasting dweeb detected, you are scum I would fucking kill you in person if I could, you exist for nothing

Jesus you need help.

How far would Emma Weinstein's career gone?
Why did she give it up all up?

It went far enough.

Reminder only absolute plebs hate on Emma

fucking retards LMFAO

Best Emma

I smell a lolcow.

What a cutie.

The cutest

wud da fuggg :DDD

ewww

I feel bad for you

Right back at you.

BONER NO!

sad

shitting on another anons waifu is a perfectly valid reason to be in a waifu thread.

i enjoy shitting on kristen too.

That picture made me realize how much Maisie looks like an Asian just without the slanted eyes.

Best Emma.

Looks ike a ugly boy.

which one are you from fam? just a polcuck who is brainwashed into believe memes, they were arguing with the papparazzi

hello faggot

Not even once, faggots

:)

How did she not implode like Cyrus & Lohan?

because harvey exploded in her

Because she made a shit ton of money for being famous for over a decade like almost nobody else has done before but was always level headed and just likes to paint at home and cook do indie movies and not play the oscarbait game.
also her parents are not idiots nor assholes and she even has championed her father and the importance of fatherhood and the recent lack of that importance.

She's a fat balding jews goy toy and you are desperate to slurp his chosen cum out of her snatch…Absolutely pathetic.

You have 0 common sense just like those idiots who are always wrong. How many times do you need to be told?

Pathetic

Larger :]

Hypergamy floats, she will not marry down, by the time Emma wants to replicate what rich and successful man will want to put a ring on it when she's blathering about feminism at age 27? That man can get someone hotter, younger and doesn't bring up the patriarchy at the dinner table, she's pozzed. Also she can't unsuck all those dicks. it's scientific fact that when the number of partners goes up for women so does the likelihood of divorce.

Holy autism

bump for emma

You have great taste user

damn she was cute.
damn I feel like such a pedo saying that.

user pls

uhhh

tits literally bouncing in the video uhhhhhh

she was 14 15 in this image