The Left's ignorance

I would like to know how can a group with such little self-awareness survive for that long?

Even with the help of so manny bodies it seems that they would immediately crash and burn

Exhibit A: youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

The video is a few days old, it has 289,975 views and 3,541 likes. But yet is has not being taken down.

The reason is simple, YouTube has a very big bias towards the left, no mystery there.

But is makes me wonder what do the leftist plan to do once it gets public attention? The video is too extreme for it to be just some contrarian statement, it will disgust the average joe.

It does not make sense, making shit like this will hurt them more in the short run than anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

The funny thing is that it's age restricted. So YouTube knows, but doesn't take it down.

What's the gay handkerchief color for faggots who have a fetish for making threads without checking the catalog first?

blue

This thread is not about that video, but what such behaviour means. The left seems to be completely unsustainable and so i want to discuss on what their master's intentions really are

(((Financial backing))).
That's literally it.

They probably have a double hankie.

Doesn't it say "at the request of the uploader"? Still, duh, of course YouTube knows, it's been reported many times already.

A lot of the point is to troll and trigger conservatives. Just like we make political gains when we trigger them and get them mad.

The difference is they've been making gains for 40 years by triggering conservatives, without getting triggered as much in response. Now we're turning the game back on them. To great effect. Now that chan culture has stripped away our decency, and we no longer care about maintaining respectability, we're free to make them freak the fuck out.

Just look at this as one more peice of leftie street theater to mock us and get us angry. Just like pride parades and FuckH8 propaganda aimed at children. They're stepping up their game. That's all.

Tweet the video under the hashtag:
#OurChildrenAreWatching

What, nobody checked my dubs?

Guess who is behind their survival and why they are fueling their agenda in education, mass-media, political parties and even corporations?

They are useful idiots serving a long term goal. There needs to be chaos with the wrong, ugly and irrational fighting with the righteous for their ambitions to be reached. Luckily, things are changing. The Kali Yuga is getting over as the colective consciousness of humanity brings in the age of Aquarius. Moloch is dead and we are that change.

I think the shills are trying to get as many views out of newfags on 8ch

CEO of Youtube is the Jew - Susan Wojcicki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

Jewish media, Leftist indoctrination in school, (((financial backing))) and (((state support))).

I don't even watch Leftist shit anymore, blood pressure can't take it.

With massive funding and government infiltration/propaganda. That's how.

It is not a long distance from one's home to the store. That's basically the only reason why weak people can survive this long.

..and we keep giving them money, for some reason

If we kill our enemies they win.