SJWs Intimidate and Threaten Lauren Southern @ Milwaukee Trump Protest

I pretty much disagree with Lauren Southern on everything politically, but hot damn were these commies being ridiculous! Watch the straw hat adorned "BOOTLICKERS GO HOME!" dude trail behind Southern and her cameraman whilst whistling ominously. Fuckin' unsettling. A couple others also sneer some threatening shit to her as they walk by. smh…

WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=RYqi3ueMDoM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYqi3ueMDoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

barely even politics

I want to rape Lauren Southern

Why should we care? Lauren and her ilk are disgusting

SJWs are not commies.

She's just a dumb blonde.

Who cares?

Lauren southern is garbage

So what part is the concern? Southern? P sure people who read theory here would mop the floor with in debate TBH.

SJWs? Already consider them cancer. These people are a result in political apathy, Inclusive CapitalismTM, and funding from porkies, while being petit bourgeoisie liberals.

The whole gultural margzizm conspiracy isn't helping either.

Lmao literally nothing happened in that video.

Rightists are so easily triggered that it amazes me.

oh my GOD
I literally cannot believe how you are trivializing the experience that this poor marginalized White woman and THOUSANDS of others like her are undergoing right now at the hands of the cultural marxist liberal establishment, like if you personally had any idea how devastating it can be for an oppressed person to not be able to walk down the street without worrying about ungrateful welfare leeches and shady liberal 🍀🍀🍀billionaires🍀🍀🍀 colluding to redistribute her rightfully-earned wealth to immigrant rapists, you wouldn't talk that shit, even whistling can be a reminder of marginalization and be deeply traumatic when you have to deal with that every day of your life
maybe if you realized you were part of the problem, got a job and stopped supporting marxism we could actually stop the downfall of western civilization, but until then I guess this shit will just keep happening[/endrant]

Also love the whole 'dese kids only read Marx and other leftist, like Stalin' comment below.

Cept if they did, they would be tankies, not SJWs, at least if they read Stalin that is. They would also have something to believe in other then 'muh identity'.

If you're on the side of this dumb reactionary bitch, you don't belong on this board.

I applaud the SJWs here. Reactionaries deserve none of our sympathy. Fuck them and their feelings.

just watched the video. These are not even SJWs, they're Maoists from the RCP.

OP is an autistic faggot.

SJWs are reactionary TBH.

In the mind of the alt right, or whatever, it's basically all the same.

Same, I would tie her down and force her to read Marx in between thrusts.

I agree, but I can't help but applaud them when they trigger worse reactionaries (lolberts, conservatives, fascists).

This is why God has forsaken us.

It's…it's….

A complete fucking strawman, and not even an argument!

This is why we need to be more "fascist" than the fascists. We need to be the ultimate nightmare of every reactionary. If the reactionaries don't view us as evil incarnate, were doing something wrong tbh. Learn from Robespierre and Che.

The reactionaries can keep their meek liberal bullshit of "nonviolence" and "decency" while we smash them with every ruthless tactic in the book. Their adherence to liberal spook bullshit only makes it easier for us.

Crush them into the dust while they moan that we are "the real fascists".

Why do you place those three groups as worse than the SJWs? The group who would produce the most dystopian world if allowed to implement their plans would easily be the SJWs, so I'm puzzled as to why you're placing those other grouping as "worse".

SJWs at least pretend to oppose capitalism and some actually do but are misguided. Lolberts and conservatives proudly suck porky's dick and openly support the capitalists violently shitting on the working class. They are literally the lapdog asskissers of the ruling class.

An ayncrap/conservative/fascist dystopia would be tons worse for the international working class than a SJW one. I don't get how you could think otherwise.

You're probably watching too much alt-right bs like Sargon fam.

Dollars to donuts that faggot hasn't even read Capital's dust jacket

SJW opposition to capitalism or otherwise is completely superfluous to their objectives. Furthermore, the objectives of the lolbert / conservative grouping have an easy historical precedent: Victorian England. Yes, it would be shitty. It would also be survivable for the working class if unpleasant. Similarly, the set up that the fascists are aiming for has historical precedent; there is an initial period where those deemed "undesirable" will be exterminated, then a following that the governing hierarchy will institute a programme to root out remaining critics within the masses.

For the SJWs, the only precedent available to us is the dynamics of their own communities. Those communities will expel any of their own members based on an accusation of any of the other members, in addition to their demonization of "cis white males". Scaling this up to the societal level results in an initial purge, similar to the fascists. The second phase would not be top down, but accusations of the citizenry against others. Some of those citizenry would be malicious accusers, something already seen in SJW communities. The result would be even worse than the Nacht und Nebel policies of the Gestapo.

Take your reddit "alt-right" meme and boogeyman waving and go back.

Laura Southern is cancer and I have absolutely no problem with this.

Let alone Labor Theory Of Value.

This pretty much. In some ways those idpolers are like little Hitlers. Their also cointelpro as fuck.

Anyone got some truthbombs?

Are you me? I fucking love you, homo or not.

You were doing so well.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RYqi3ueMDoM

literally who

crybabyspeak for 'they raised their voices and said something unkind'

I consider this impotent anti-capitalism that allows capitalism to adjust to the 21st century. This actually helps porky.

SJWs are paving the way for the police state and "accusation is guilt". SJWs are just as bad as fascists, they are two sides of the same coin.

you can tell this board was born from reddit and gamergate.

Why is she saying she got threatened by Antifa?
I don't see a single one there.
Is she going crazy?

Hi Checkers

Where did he get your picture?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Good, the only way to fight Fascists, is through violence.

Scratch an Ancap/Libertarian find a Fascist.

Your Attitude is so fucking lame you are basicaly a fucking liberal.

Kill yourself faggot.

Needs more urine.