GET TRUMP TO EXPOSE SANDY HOOK

We all hate gun-grabbing globalist democrats. How can we fuck them up? All we have to do is get someone in Trump's organization to unseal the Sandy Hook investigation and provide full transparency.

Remember, the Obama administration is the only one that was allowed to craft the (((official))) narrative. They had a giant murder scene/terrorist attack all to themselves and had free reign to pin it on anyone they chose. If the true narrative is off, it makes the Dems look terrible. If it comes to light that the Dems made up a bullshit story to cover their asses (terrorist attack on US soil is twisted into a gun grab), then the Dems would be fucking finished forever.

So how do we entice someone like Bannon or Eric to look into this for us?

bump

I used to think Sandy Hook Truthers were crazy. Then I read the Podesta emails. Now I honestly wouldn't put it past (((them))) anymore.

Sandy Hook will never be exposed, because all sides of the global jewish elite, including whatever side has allowed Trump to take power benefit from their future-slaverace being both without guns and on psychotropic drugs.
Events like Sandy Hook are paramount in their furthering of the mental illness and anti-gun agendas, Trump is either bluepilled on or complacent to psychiatry. Even though he is pro 2nd-amendment he will never expose such an event because of his views or lack-of views on psychiatry.

That was the real driving force behind whatever deep-state agency pulled off SH, it wasn't just guns. It was the "white kids are mentally ill and you should not breed with them, female white goyim" agenda. It was more social-conditioning that furthered the gun-grabbing agenda than an attempt at a gun-grab that furthered the social-conditioning against whites.

that shit isnt ever going to happen just like how 9/11 will never be exposed

You'd have a point if they were able to actually grab the guns. They didn't even get close.

It literally doesn't matter at this point and it alienates supporters.
That is literally why we are winning.

you think shlomo?

Kill yourself PRfag, Trump won because he didn't dilute his ideals, not because he pandered to idiots.
Sandy Hook was not about grabbing guns, it was about furthering the "white kids be crazy yo" agenda, and it must be exposed.
They achieved their goal fully, and the only people it "alienates" are leftist idiots who wouldn't go near anything we believe anyway.

The same people it alienates are the same that want us to let those BASED niggers, fags, and yids into the rising pro-white sentiment in the hearts of every White American and European, and I suspect (((you))) of being one of them, fuck off back to cuckchan or >>>/trs/ alt-kike cancer.

also note he's this close to calling us "conspiracy theorists"
nice COINTELPRO mindset you have there, drone.

Conspiracy theories like Sandy Hook are literally cointelpro intended to poison and D&C us. Fuck off.

You are a useful idiot at best and a CIA plant at worse. Kill yourself.

are they literally? no proof anybody died at sandy hoax

(wasted)
Typical aut-kike non-arguments there, Schmuley. COINTELPRO or a similar program was likely behind the cover-up in the first place.

Trump realizes there is no such thing as bad publicity, that's the ultimate redpill that you aut-kike faggots can't seemto swallow.
Remember what GLR said about how to win friends and influence people? How it's all bullshit designed to get you to compromise pushed elusively be mealy-mouthed yids like Mike and his Kike Wife.

And this reeks of some lolberg kike garbage
Go fuck yourself, we must be uncompromising in every attempt to oust the rats from their dens, you don't defeat a leftist by letting them eat your ideology alive only to assimilate it into their communist Borg-Cube of ideologies.

Acting like this won't get you anywhere either, you must find a middle ground where you act like a man and present your ideas well.
That's one of the reasons Rockwell was able to be so uncompromising in their visions, and behavior. Himself and Hitler were both artists in a sense, and as those of us who've delved into esoteric thinking have come to realize all that magic is, is art with intent that is why memetics has been so instrumental in shifting the cultural spheres on the internet to a more pro-white point of view.
That doesn't mean compromising your ideals, however, put some fucking effort into your posts and present your view coherently, don't assume this aut-kike faggot is even going to know what "sandy-hoax" even is.
What the fuck has happened to this place, ever since the primaries ended it's been full of one-liner shitposters who don't care to put any thought into their posts.
When your post sounds like a fucking tweet you know you're doing it wrong.

I don't buy the idea that no one died at sandy hook, doesn't make sense. Too many moving parts, too many people to keep quiet.

Why wouldn't the government just do MKUltra type shit instead? Just look at Operation Northwoods, terror attack on american soil and civilians to give justification to invade Cuba. Do you really think the government would be above having some kids killed to futher their motives?

The govt has no qualms, but We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook has some pretty convincing arguments that it was a drill that got co-opted into the news narrative. SH is a Company town and it's likely everyone associated with the drill would have signed an attendance waiver which would include an NDA.

Precisely because there was no dead bodies, there is much, much less motive for anyone to come forward.

You're not seriously implying it's a wacky conspiracy theory right? The MSM accidentally showed helicopter footage on which can be seen that it's a drill.

COINTELPRO pls.

Interesting angle. The following year after the sandy hoax, 2013 was incidentally a big year for the miscegenation agenda, with Hannah Montana turning into a coalburner, among other things.

As far as Trump investigating sandy hoax, it's not gonna happen. People have already made up their minds about it, and there are a great many people who are as skeptical about the official narrative on this as there are about 9/11. I had complete strangers telling me that it was complete bullshit in 2013. A lot of the record gun sales were being driven by people who see the big picture.

Unless, of course, it is common practice to merrily re-enter a building with an active shooter seconds after escaping.

It's already public knowledge that the crew who demolished the alleged operational school signed NDAs, so there's that.

These people never give up. Superautist Lanza did it, very quick on his feet too. You have to be ultra retarded or a shill to profess belief no children died.

We don't even have proof that "Adam Lanza" was an autist because his supposed psychiatrist fled to Australia and this supposed person's medical record was never released to the public.

Bro you can just look at the aftermath and know it was staged.
I don't know if anyone died or not, but it was staged for sure, just like the bataclan stuff in france.
In France the reason for the attack wasn't gun grab but fear psy op and also to ban a certain site from the Czech Republic that allowed yorupeans to buy deactivated slav guns, that could easily be converted. (((vice))) came up with the story that police had found that the (((terrorists))) bought the guns they used in the attack from that site.
When almost everyone appearing as eyewitnesses can be found on imdb or are kikes, you can bet it is staged.
Also the brussels "attack" was laughable. Anyone who believes a single thing the tv spits out at you is braindead.

Thanks Obama.

There isn't even any complicated thinking necessary for Sandy Hoax. Just look at the helicopter footage, you can see it's a drill. People get out the back, return to the front entrance, get in line and then proceed in orderly fashion into the building again (where the supposed active shooter is).

This is exactly why needs to be put against the wall.

I watched it when it first came out

Reported for pedo image

Shouldn't the Podesta emails make you think the kikes would be more than willing to murder children, not that they'd hire hundreds of actors in the most complicated and retarded conspiracy of all time?

Idk if sandy vagina was a false flag or not. I can see both sides and while some shit seriously looks suspicious there is no outright proof.

I would be more inclined to believe trump to release shit about 9/11. But then again I doubt he would expose it all, he seems close the the Saudis and it was a (((republican))) in office at the time. Every year that goes by the easier it becomes for evidence to be faked in a way that would be undetectable. We may never know the truth about this stuff. The best we can do is keep our eyes out and when the NWO/kikes try something again we make there life hell until the the truth comes out. Like flying drones over no fly zones and shit to monitor them.

That was the fire station not the school.

The conspiracy was to have a team of government agents murder children and make some random loner with mental issues take the fall.

The helicopter footage the "OMG 100%PROOF SMOKING GUN" youtube shills cut a piece out and loop to drive a fake story that people were going in circles?

Still counts as taking the fall

Ok, faggot, riddle me this: if I wanted to make a national headline shooting story, why would I go through all the trouble of faking a shooting? Hiring actors, faking bodies, faking people's identities, etc. All it takes is one guy spilling the beans and it's over. Why not just get some loser from the psych ward, give him a gun and set him loose? I don't see a single point in favour of the former.

YOUR HOAX IS ACTUALLY HARDER TO PULL OFF THAN THE REAL THING

I would simply disagree on your main point, it's not easier. And to this day we have only a few characters from this that have any interaction with the public, and it's only through Mom's Demand Action and Everytown For Gun Safety email blasts that recent wikileaks have shown were usually presented to DNC before the blasts actually went out.

Shut up no funs.

And I get tired of responding to this sad shill argument but to put it another way: It's not risky to hoax an event when none of the people are real, there are not real people to have a crisis of conscience. Only a small number of hardcore commies in media that have absolutely no moral problem with this kind of lying.

Connecticut is a nothing state owned by corrupt interests in New York.

A bedroom community for bankers and commies from New York

And if you want to get into the "what about the hundreds of crisis actors", I'll offer that CG is quite advanced and escalate this argument to another level.

That's where we are today, it's trivial to fake even the footage of the people looping around, and we get bogged down on "how can all of these actors stay quiet". There didn't have to be shit that happened on December 14 2012 except a cordon to keep you from seeing that nothing happened. There is very little evidence that anything happened at all.

Might as well hold up a neon sign saying "I'm a shill"

It's not about conscience. If you think any of the people involved have a conscience you need to lurk more. It's about the number of connections, numbers of people involved. The more complicated your plan, the more likely it is to fail. And what you are suggesting is orders of magnitude more complicated than the real thing.

Wow, you're really getting paid for this aren't ya?

Yes, it's just (((Cohencidence))) that the relatives of the victims were all crisis actors.

This is a false argument because it clearly worked just fine with the fake intelligence of WMD's in Iraq where an entire goddamn army was active and looking for them.

And this too, the MSM have been selling us fake news for years and we've yet to get an apology for all the shit they pulled.

being pedantic but that was Dale Carnegie. The GLR is still true and good advice.

"I was running into the social disease of our modern life-cowardice and pathological fear of a strong personality or strong ideas. Dale Carnegie has codified and commercialized this creeping disease as "how to win friends and influence people," which boils down, in essence, to the principle of having no personality or strong feelings or ideas and becoming passive and empty so that the "other fellow" can display HIS ideas and personality. But he, too, is trying to get "popular" by being passive and dispassionate, so that the result is like two dead batteries - no current. Such human robots are suited to enslavement by a 1984-type society, but not to a bold, free society of men." - WHITE POWER (page 27) by George Lincoln Rockwell

Sandy Hook was a hoax. Trump probably knows.

It doesn't matter. It isn't something worth him fighting. He also isn't going to debunk the Holohoax, it's just way too hard to get through decades of propaganda for no tangible benefit.

If this was the case, it should be fairly easy for any burger user to go down there and ask around. It's not exactly easy to fake a school full of kids existing, and so should be disprovable fairly easily. That's why it's different from WMDs in a hostile country - the information is far more openly available if you want to look for it.

Just say kikes you faggot.

Youtube is full of shills mixing good with bad and misdirecting, ever since the start on this. It's one of the major reasons why I've basically given up on even trying to explain why the basic shill arguments are shit, because there's nowhere normie friendly to send people. You got fucks like Dahboo77 or whatever sounding like tards, if you suggest certain hoax theory to anybody they are going to end up on his videos and get turned off even though he may include a majority of truth in whatever given video it gets mixed with a bit of garbage or a suggestion for some other video of his that is garbage.

Youtube "hoaxers" are almost all shills. If they have high views they are shills. I gave up on youtube a few years ago like I gave up on TV a decade ago.

We are living in an era where reality is created to support political agenda, and it's almost impossible to discern what is real or not.

If I could just impose a philosophy (correct me if this is not a philosophy) to fix this, I would suggest that everybody only react on things that they can actually confirm and have relevance in their locality.

It would be about impossible for him to expose considering the amount of shit he's getting just doing what he said he would do.

I'm not comforted by things like the Ft Lauderdale shooting (hispanic with ISIS ties) that seems absurd and looks like a hoax, that happened at the EXACT moment that his electoral count was confirmed in congress, but even that could have been outside of his control and more of a statement that the agencies and media are still in control "this is for you but know we are in control". It was too perfect and had the same kind of problems as other events like this.

SO SHOW ME THEIR BODIES

I'm suggesting that "Newtown" or "Sandy Hook" (that's a topic on its own) is basically a potemkin village and there are not a lot of real people involved in this psyop at all. You may have been watching a showcase of CGI with several layers of alternate theories to split people, so many theories that I don't even want to try to enumerate them all. The mkultra garbage always takes over as lead theory when hoaxery is so much more likely. mkultra IS our mass media

Be careful what you wish for because they can fake that easily as well, and have in later psyops (BMB is an obvious example)

Hi kike.

Well obviously nothing they do now can be viewed without extreme skepticism. The point was that we apparently had this mass slaughter in a schoolhouse but didn't see the bodies, didn't see any blood, didn't see any victims who were injured-but-not-harmed save for 2 adults who could be in on it (mass shootings tend to have many more injuries than straight up deaths), and IMO most damning of all, the EMTs didn't even bother inspecting the bodies or taking them to a hospital, which would be standard operating procedure in an event like this. Nope, the police chief just tells them not to bother, and they sit it out, and apparently those bodies just sit around in a school room rotting all day. Yeah, okay.

One of the strangest things I've noticed for years now is just how incredibly passive White people are when it comes to violence. You really have to work and prepare and push white people to commit violence. An actual attack would've been far easier to be commited by a shitskin or dindu. Of course, that wouldn't fit the narrative of 'white domestic terrorists'.

So why shill the hoax angle? It does damage to the truth.