Lady Liberty Is Apparently A Muslim Now

This aired on CBS Nightly News tonight and I haven't seen an article yet.

That being said, I want off this ride. I am seriously just done now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cXPl8
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/02/statue-liberty-modeled-after-arab-woman/97387944/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, she's French, so I guess she can be Muslim with todays standards :^)

Guess I was wrong

archive.is/cXPl8

would Holla Forums be surprised if this was a fabrication?

Does anyone think it is not a blatant fabrication?

it checks out

Why can't the black statue can't hold a book ?
probably because she can't read shit

BIGOTS PROBABLY THINK ZHE WAS BORN A WYMYN TOO

What's that an edit of?

Are you fucking stupid?

A lefty propaganda image, original went like this: 'Look how diverse we are VS Ebil Nazis lead by LITERALLY Hitler'. Holla Forums did edits of it and it's quite good.

Given her clothing, either she's a whore or simply not a muslim.

See the top left on Alinskyism.

It would be better if it had the Jew-spider thing on the lefty side about the same size as Trump, literally behind all of the messages.

Touching the koran with her left hand?!? DECAPITATE!!!

The worst part is that some people will fall for it.

I've heard this theory before. Something about the statue of liberty originally being designed for Egypt, to be placed on the side of the Nile.

Here, have this hamburger.

What a fucking slut, stone her.

(Checked)
Wouldn't that make her more ==KEK== than Muslim?

We're going to need miles of rope.

Maximilian, get the troops ready, it's time for another crusade.

Are we finally memeing the statue of liberty into deportation? I've been waiting for this.

Is this even the real USA today? Or do they just not know how to install an SSL

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/02/statue-liberty-modeled-after-arab-woman/97387944/

I had heard before that she was black.
But it sounds completely unrealistic considering the time period.

So Moslems can be inanimate objects? I thought they were against that sort of iconography.

See
Also

Good, now we can get rid of that gay statue. It's overstayed its welcome

Only fucktard niggers believe this shit, pic related.

That's the joke, now sit back and enjoy the cringe.

(Observed)

(Satan)
They really are embracing their degenerate brand, huh?

That's shopped. The original has a vibrant group of People of Colorâ„¢.

original

I have no words to properly express my level of what the fuck right now. Now I"m no historian but was there ever even a living model for the statue? More importantly was islam even near France at the time?

That God dam Jewish fucking Statue needs to be fucking blown up. Fuck Hecate

WE

(check'd)

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

AMEN TO THAT

If that god dam Jewish statue isn't fucking gone soon then I am going to drive a truck bomb into a NCAA SPORTSBALL crowd

The Statue of Liberty has turned into a serious cultural liability for the United States. It and its shitty poem are used over and over and over again by liberals in emotionally-driven screeds to argue that "muh poor teeming masses" means we can't reject ANYBODY, for any reason, EVER. Not people with diseases, not people from countries we're at war with, not even fucking terrorists, and CERTAINLY not non-Whites. In fact, accepting any White immigration ever again for any reason is RACIST because "muh yearning to be free."

Blow it up, send it back to France, or melt it down to cast a new bronze statue of Andrew Jackson. No matter what happens, I just want that fucking thing gone. I hate what it's come to represent.

THE GOD DAM STATUE IS HECATE/ISIS

Fucking evil.

Now I know.

I thought the statue was a tranny?

But user, Isis is a good goddess.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

Depends on whether or not it was based on the Temperance card of the Major Arcana.

Is everyone fucking retarded?

Its lady liberty a Roman Goddess named Libertas. Any of this shit is fake news made to justify the outrage on the left. Seriously the news needs to die.

can I get sauce on the original image with those liberals in it.

never mind I see you already posted it

Using Islam and liberty in the same sentence is just too funny. The alliance between leftists and Islam shows that they aren't serious in any way.

What do you mean rewriting?

We all just forgot she was a muslim!

Also Lady Justice is a lesbian single mother feminist. You guys forgot that too

I think our favorite (((wordsmiths))) are playing Sophistry again to try to make everyone think that the meaning of "liberty" is, "Freedom for foreign non-Whites to move unimpeded."

Lady Liberty follows Islam, which means submission. How stupid do they think people are?

wrong

DID YOU KNOW AMERICANS USE ARABIC NUMERALS FOR THEIR MATH?!?!

DRUMPF BTFO! WELCOME REFUGEES

They were actually created by Indians are far as we can tell.

Was that really meant to be a propaganda image for them? I have seen it before, but I always thought it was mocking them. The artist made them all look crazy, and there's even cannibalism and gay bondage being shown to a kid. There's no way they made this thinking it would make them look good.

WE WUZ LIBERTY N SHEEEIT
JACK, THE MEMES!

they rejected it because it's a statue of lucifer

So not just a muslim, but a nigger? Why do they have to blackwash all of white history?

Because its easier to push over a rotten tree with no roots than it is to cut it down.

WE

WUZ

Are you retarded? The original had a giant laughing spider in the background with a kike face and a star of david.

This was obviously made by one of our more talented Holla Forumsacks, not the left.