TRS is not kill

Here's the thing, what you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/2tszc
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I report your threads for free
why haven't you committed suicide yet?

Siding with the jew makes you a traitor. Gas yourself.

Glad to know we need to go after more of you :^)

MODS

Yeah we know you're a bunch of faggots. No need to be retarded also.

Consider suicide

No I won't go to your pool party. Fuck off already.

Newfag detected, get the fuck out with your "muh based jews" bullshit, go suck Milo's cock.

Get the updated TRS video >>>/trs/2685

Indeed. Whatever one does to an irrelevant target is by definition also irrelevant.

Hey goys, it's me Mike Enoch. Here's the thing: if you question where the 85k in d'nations TRS collected ended up, you're just a purity spiraling 1488 skinhead nazi larper who lives in his mom's basement and has never felt the pleasure of having your based Jew wife pozz your neghole. I mean, having some Jewish blood in you, Jewish in-laws, and getting pegged by your Jewess is the last stand of implicit white identity. You goys need to either get with the program, I mean it's 2017 and you're still here pretending to be Nazis on /POL instead of doing the pragmaticâ„¢ thing and embracing Based Nationalist Jews in the fight against Islamic Terror and the Globalist Kikes! Here's the thing: The best way to make sure humans get to space is to give me and my buddies lots of bitcoin and listen to all our podcasts so that you know the right way to be White Nationalists like us. Don't forget to turn off that pesky AdBlock! Shalom!

You got the full trs threads archive list?

Of course I do :^)

You fags really need to take a look at /trs/ more often, it's really a gold mine.

ghostbin.com/paste/2tszc

kek

Diamond is not crash?

Was the sauce of video's darude sandstorm ever found?

So What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

I don't know the guy who made it. The video is from The Cockpit though.

Reminder that the moderators allow this to happen.

>>>/sudo/8334

MUH MIGRATION
>>>/polmeta/15804

Not an argument.

Yes, you guys are always right. 2 years ago, as a normie, I found you too abrasive, and with claims too extraordinary to believe you were anything but completely full of shit. Jews or not, TRS red pilled me. I swear allegiance to you now, but I wont forget who brought me here….here where there are tons of jew crew in every fucking thread.

Stop posting your fucking bait everywhere you fucking faggot.

Nor is yours, goon :^)

I appreciate the effort, you fucking goober, but saging after the fact does nothing.

not an argument. what cause?

8======D

Nice falseflagging kikes

TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

REMINDER
Cucks out. Go get Jimpacted somewhere else.

I don't think they've learned their lesson yet.
Going to start getting more dox over on baph.

Oh look, /TRS BO is fag-crusading for his internet drama again.

BAN & DEPORT.

sage

does any one have a list of donations given?

I'm scared. Why are there 22 threads about this and which conspiracy theory do I need to subscribe to?

Check out this OC straight outta the oven

sage

Sorry way too huge

There are 22 threads because the ironmarch fags are still bootyblasted over being banned.

The account of the Atlanta and New York forums is pretty interesting. I always like hearing about the ground game.

Back to the ol' IM bogeyman I see