TRS is not kill

What you traitors did doesn't matter.

Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak.

As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

nobody cares. quit shitting up the place

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of feminine cocks being gargled.

POST YFW YOU ARE NOT TRS
bump on purpose

kill you'reself goon

Looks like someone need some moreā€¦
JIMPACT

Mike enoch here, listen.

This guy is right, you can't kill the movement.

Also I'm not a jew I'm Serbian or Croatian.

You will never contribute anything to White nationalism.

You're jealous antifas and that's why you're D&Cing.

One day we will be famous and you will regret everything.

You will wish you were a part of our movement.

But we'll never let you in because you won't stop LARPing.

sagesage

Nice psyop, Moishe.

go kill yourself

Please post Kike Eunuch's address.

Is this what you're trying to slide? I'll link it just in case :^)

We were never part of your faggy little group, and we didn't dox any of you. Kill yourself, preferably in public at one of your GRIDS pool parties.

Learn to sage you fucking idiots.

What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

Faggots

You said that already big nose.

The thing Holla Forums should be really butthurt over if they actually had enough information to know anything is that TRS still has more listeners than Holla Forums ever had users.

Who?

Nice falseflagging kikes
Stirring the shit again

TIPYCAL TRICKS SHLOMO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll give you a 3/10 for baiting newfags, but you gotta try harder.