TRS is not ded

What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

KEK

stop

You got more like $3000 in donations which is not even two months of your rent and your listener count dropped from 100k to about 20k. Notice how there's no one writing for the site anymore either, everyone else does too? Everyone abandoned you. You're still incredibly loose with your gossip and we know you're in despair and contemplating even continuing the effort if you weren't already doxed and fucked. No I'm not telling you who I am. Figure it out, you dishonest, dirty, backstabbing faggots.

you know nothing of the cause if you think jews are your brothers
all the "contribution" was lost once the news got out, because now those who you allegedly redpilled think that jews are not a problem

Gas yourself OP.

semen

What is the kike's street address?

You got any data to back up those viewer counts? I've been really curious about how badly TRS has fallen. It's been obvious that the site is trying to pretend that everything is fine, but it's clear that it's not.

kill yourself now

I found a classmate of his from Columbia H.S. who said Enoch was a Catholic then and not a Jew. I attended a private school not far from there and that H.S. is disproportionately Jew heavy because the area is upper middle class and the school is well funded. I really don't know what to believe.

Sage the thread, faggot.

If you fags think shilling is going to do anything but make Holla Forums hate you, you're retarded

I didn't give a fuck before but by now I legit hate you all. Get off my board, faggots

Enoch has claimed that his family was protestant. Clearly someone is lying. He's at least part jewish anyway, regardless of what religion his family practiced. He admitted it himself multiple times, and we're not just talking about freudian slips here.

you really think TRS hasn't learned from the previous butthurt?

If they capable of learning, they would've had Enoch step down and TRS would've been able to stagger and recover. But instead they kept him down and doubled down by deleting the forums, comments, contributors, and podcasts that dared do anything other than suck his cock. Even to this day, they continue to double down while sticking their heads in the sand and pretending that everything is fine.

TRS is clearly a dead man walking. They'll continue doing their bullshit because they're a bunch of kikes who lack subtlety

You aren't replying to anyone associated with TRS. This is a really basic and obvious false flag.

Can the mods just ban any mention of TRS?
There has never been a single good thread that included their name.

nice sage for a really basic and obvious false flag.

Fuck TRS. Holla Forums is where we discuss and have fun, and sometimes organize online shit. Each Holla Forumsack is a potential leader of a rwds movement, organized in person. Not on here. This is just the hivemind. We don't recognize any subgroup.

Loser

The thing Holla Forums should be really butthurt over if you actually had enough information to know anything is that TRS still has more listeners than Holla Forums ever had users.

TRS was the one using their forums to organize fascist groups in person. In the meantime your "potential" remains shitposting isolated and alone.

You tell em, my fashy goy. Say, when is the next org- i mean pool party?

Sorry. No MLP fans allowed.