Cleansing Thread

Sometimes we lock ourselves in the hurtbox too long and this can actually be a negative thing. Too much negativity can put a damper on your ability to create positive change out there. This thread is for cleansing the mind and body. Post music, waifus, anything that can boost morale.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been thinking a lot about sincerity, and how kekim isn't really useful for wanting to accomplish a sincere, earnest, gentle goal like wanting the white race to obtain peace and tranquility through togetherness and bringing nature back into our civilization. Perhaps kek is just one facet of memetics, and other beings exist that we've been ignoring.

For example, gondola seems to represent peace through nature, with his lack of arms symbolizing a "no interference" with nature. I've been designing a technological homestead that blends technology with nature, and human housing with animal habitats. Hopefully in the near future when I can afford property I can implement my designs and form a proper small community with my other autist friends to raise our families. I know quite a bit about construction and I'd be able to even drill for a community well and install a septic system with a french drain. Wildflowers and non-human-edible brush will be planted on the surface above the french drains to give home to birds and provide wildflowers for bees.

Moving back to smaller communities, like hamlets and small towns where you basically "self-govern" as much as possible outside of state law, could help strengthen the white population.

What exactly are we fighting for?

Gondola makes me melancholic, but also serene at the same time. It's just such an innocent little meme.

This kind of stuff, while awe-inspiring the first time I see it, is demoralising now because I can't get a waifu like this yet. I'm not man enough. I will be with time, but when I see this the worries of "will I ever deserve or actually find this" take over.

gondola is one of the few memes that actually inspire me, it's just so pure and perfect

You should let that fear be what drives you, honestly. Inaction or letting yourself be paralyzed with fear and uncertainty will only guarantee that you'll never deserve it, that you'll never find it.

Be afraid that you won't ever deserve it, and then do everything you can to destroy that fear.

That's the kind of life I dream of. A family, some dear neighbors, and homeostasis with the Earth beneath me.

I don't think such a thing is necessarily outside of reach, just buy some property and build a couple cabins and form a hippy commune

hell, that sounds fucking sweet, i might do that some day

Imagine a nigger and kike free world…

There is more to life than making babies, despite what Holla Forums would have you believe. Some men are simply not fated to have companionship, actually most men in this era of the Famine of Love will experience this fate. But do not despair. You are still alive. You can still contribute to your nation. You can still work. You can still fight. You can still create the machines that will take humankind to the stars.

Your heart will grow bitter. Your hair will fall out. But if you still create and use tools, you will still be human.

What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

wrong thread lad

Hey faggot

Just fucking kill me, Pete.

then make art

surprisingly I have been red pilling myself over the pst 10-15 years. I'm now at a crossroad because knowing that ignorance is bliss there is no going back. It's truly problematic because coming from a working class goyim family if I explain the heart of the matter as to what is occurring my family and friend either do not care, or wish to have me institutionalized.

It's difficult being viewed by family and friends as being a horrible racist bigoted person once fully red-pilled.

You can't pick your family, but you can pick your friends. If your family turns their back on you for what you believe and what you know, they're not worth keeping. And if your friends shun you for the same reason, they were never true friends to begin with.

Very nice, user.

Thank you friend.

These are common Gondolas, but great Gondolas. Does anyone have the one I'm missing? And are there more?

Agreed on all counts user. Kek is the chaos and the dark night. Gondola is the rebirth and the dawn.

We have to remember that the only reason we hate is because we love that which has been taken from us.

daily reminder that you never let your stalker waifus down and always cheeki breeki in front of neo-soviet menace

Thanks for the gondolas gondolanon

No. Family is the most important thing in your life. How can you say you believe in your ancestors when you don't even believe in your living family? You have to rely on them when they are strong, protect them when they are weak, and guide them when they are lost. It is your duty to love your family, even if they do not love you back. Sometimes it's easy, and sometimes it's hard.

Song for second webm?

I'm trying to find a movie I saw a short clip of in class. It's a black and white movie. There's a normal white woman and a white man in black face. The white woman says she'll pay the "black" man what he's worth. The man replies, well, no, I want to be paid something.
Any leads would be appreciated.

this seems like a thread lasses would partake in. Any lasses here?

I'm a lass

Can you post some proof, lass?

More like this.

You already have it, lad.

No I don't. I don't know what you're talking about

It might not be exactly what you wanted but here's something similar.

Bump

Come on now, 22st…

make

It would be immoral of me to have whatever you're implying I have

Have you guys ever been in a bar brawl?
I haven't.
*sage cuz idk if slide thread*

meant to censor, idk I'm drunk

Not if it's the moral version, lad.

But that ruins the image, lass. I just have it for documentation's sake tbh. How's nofap going?

I'm not actually the lass.
She went to sleep a while ago.
R U S E D

I kind of knew it. I hadn't seen her post, at least with the flag for a while. How did you know she went to bed? Did you get off on bullying me, lad?

source of the 2nd?

This really is what it feels like tonight, like in the summer when there's a building pressure and all the trees stop rustling and all the birds go hide. Once the normies have the only day left they have for escapism ruined, shit is going to go down hard.

That's what this thread is for, user. To remind ourselves what we're fighting for before the war starts, so we know what we're trying to protect. For me, it's my wife and small circle of friends, and the desire to create a place for our future families to grow and live in peace.

The children are our future. Hope is not lost.

I need this, OP.

Thanks.

And the men without wives or circles of friends? The men who grew up alone and shunned by the society and culture and people around them, what are they going to fight for? The men who sit alone and broken reading anonymous posts and looking at chinese cartoon reaction images?

Will they fight for women they never loved, friends they never had, and a country they never really felt part of? Do you think they're going to die for memes alone?

End your pity party and improve your life. Nobody is going to do it for you. Pic related.

I'm hurting real bad Holla Forums. I can't go anywhere without feeling negative. Everything fills me with melancholy or disgust, even the greatest composers and pianist make me feel this way. I feel out of place and utterly, and overwhelmingly filled with a profound sense of sadness that i can't quite identify. My life hasn't even been all that negative recently, there's been much, much lower points for me, yet I find it hard to even wake up in the morning. It may even take me hours to do so. I have a great longing within me for adventure, battle, and tragedy, yet I live day in and day out a mundane and mute existence. Not much can evoke emotion from me, the enthusiasm for life has been beat out of me. I'd say I'm depressed, but I don't want to kill myself or die, I just feel marginally empty. I fake a personalty to everyone else I meet, I guess it's out of cowardice, maybe I just haven't known anything else. I look for a purpose or cause to join and give my everything to, but shitposting on the internet isn't really that lofty of a goal to achieve.

I'm ashamed of how far I've let myself fall, I don't even attend college anymore, my grades are in shambles, but I see society around me collapsing and can't really feel myself caring. I'm visited by these feelings not only in my waking moments, but also when I sleep, my dreams are usually bleak and rainy. It seems the only emotion I can really feel with any deep complexity anymore is sadness. The only thing that keeps me from lying in some alleyway somewhere and letting everything slip away is the words of great men long passed. I can't kill myself or give up, because then I would be admitting defeat to life.

I feel like hell every day, and I'm sure many here do too, but you must never tire, you must never slacken, you must never give in to the overwhelming need to conform or give in. This is the struggle that we are forced to endure, rather than battle or blood, our will powers and mental fortitude are tested every day.

I don't want to give up, I cannot give in, I must continue on regardless. I can't let them win. There's a mountain ahead of me, and us, and I want to climb it.

Here's a good summary of what Gondola represents. Man, there's nothing I'd love more to live on some homestead and through hook and plow forge a life. I'd be right behind you.

I have a moral booster, the response to an user who met an anarchist girl at a concert:

tell her that only government rapists have been doing to make the good rapists look bad and that TRUE corrective rape has never been tried.

Seriously, do it and use that argument

Fight so the next potential anonymous shitposter can be something more, and so that men with noble souls don't spend their days wishing anime was real and laughing at frogs on the internet.

i know that feeling well. Ive become combative personally. hell i don't even bother hiding my power level. the only way i can describe it is as a longing for war.

Checked. We need to fight not just for ourselves, but our posterity. We must fight for the autists who come after us.

I wish I was your friend. I'm a journeyman carpenter and have been dreaming of a lifestyle like you describe for a while now. I'm not good with technology or fine details however, more of an outdoors type personality.

I want to learn though, and be around others who share the same dream so that we might all make something worthwhile. I have been trying to find people like you in vain so far. Once you decide to stand for something, you notice how rare it is in your peers and society at large.

Please pursue this vision of yours; the world and our race desperately needs it.

I understand this and I would certainly not die needlessly for those who have betrayed me and themselves. Instead, I live and struggle for my beloved waifu and the man to come.

I agree with that quote. I think when a people start living off the achievements of their fathers, and cease to continue on with their spirit, the society will grow decadent. What sacrifices and what made the society good in the first place is lost and cancers of the mind will take over.

A small loan of a million dollars, fam.

Fight so that those who would otherwise ruin our lives and the lives of the next generation, are forced back into the dark crevices of society from where they came.

Imagine if Donald Trump didn't fight, seriously, I want you to take a moment and think about it. Imagine if some people in history hadn't fought. One person can literally change the direction of an entire country, even the entire world. It all depends on how hard you work, how you apply it, and what you want.

Most of us on this board have more time than the average person. We all NEED to use that time for self improvement. Stop binge using the computer, go outside and exercise, i.e.: do calisthenics. Educate yourself OUTSIDE of the Internet, go experience the real world, because it's a lot easier to change the real world when you understand and live in it, rather than in the virtual world.

Just go fucking do ANYTHING more than nothing. Holla Forums has it's place, but imagine if all of us that meme'd Trump into office instead actually DID something besides post pepe and similar shit. Imagine if we all improved ourselves and became better than the average person. Imagine if all of us influence our cohorts in person, rather than (doing what I'm doing right now), face-to-face influence our family and friends. I've learned from experience that once you become socially savvy enough and learn how people think, you can start red-pilling en masse everyone around you.

Imagine what we can accomplish….

The fact that you truly, sincerely want to help others make something lasting in your life already makes us friends, user. There's many like us, but they've been scattered far and wide. I only have 2 friends so far that I've found who feel the same desire to want to build something more not just for themselves, but for the future, and they live far away. Thankfully, the internet is making it possible for people like us to discover one another, and to discover that we're not alone in our dream for building something greater than ourselves. Keep learning about carpentry, user. You're going to need it very soon.

I just want a nice bit of land in the countryside and a loyal wife to help me not break down. Instead, most of my thoughts and attitude seem more centered around death now. Either my own or others. Anyone else feel like they live only to die?

If your mind is focusing only on death, then maybe you should re-focus your life on something else…maybe your mind is trying to tell you something…

Why was this bumplocked

That first Webm reminds me of Decolor (probably Dream).

who knows

Because mods are kikes.

Probably because they feel it isn't Holla Forumsitical enough. I'd be happy to talk about small-community politics but I feel that wouldn't be enough, either.

I know as much as the next Holla Forumsack about US/international politics, but I know next to nothing about small community politics. I'd really like to learn for when I start up my own little community or get involved with my town's wherever I settle down, but I'm unsure where to start, so I feel like any thread I make about it as a replacement for OP's thread here would meet the same fate due to lack of information.

staring to think it might be time to move on. it concerns me how much we resemble the old testament jews sometimes and im not even a christian. we are still looking for the promised chan. you now all i want in life is someone to share it with someone i can live for everyday and come home to. i mean i want keep working for the betterment of the race and world but it can be lonely seeing so much of this worlds sickness by oneself.

No joke man, that's the real shit right there. This is the worst thing about being red-pilled; the alienation and lack of direction. How you go about beating this shit will define the kind of man you are to become however.

Consider this your adversity. Unlike other generations who had direct encounters with violence, scarcity or whathaveyou, our struggle is with the meaningless vacuum that is the modern world. You must dig through the degeneracy and find God; find that unequivocal good that exists and is worth fighting, living, and even dying for. It ain't easy, but there is something sacred in any element of our condition - it relies on the perception and attitude of the beholder.

So just the fact that you recognize all that Holla Forums does and reject the conventional paradigm is a first step that should not be understated. The next step is looking inward at where you want to focus your energy. Third step is unrelentingly pursuing your vision of righteousness in your world. We are the leaders of our generation; we can be so much more than discontented dreamers in the backwater of the internet. Be a Man against Time; far better to struggle and die rather than wallow and fade.

I feel this is relevant to this thread.

p o l c h a n . x y z

I'm pretty happy with 8/pol/ all things considered. I'm more worried about Holla Forums's corrupting influence on the rest of the site. Check out the latest Holla Forums meta thread if you wanna see how deeply entrenched they've gotten.
>>>Holla Forums11858293

Damn that's is. I'm going to do it. Nothing can stop me and I look forward to every challenge and obstacle. I've got bros who will be down for it. We're all 22 and each have unique skills and talents. We will let in a small amount of people who seem alright and we will build a new community that will last for generations to come.

I'm going to do it.

We're all gonna make it, brah. Don't let your memes be dreams.

I'd join you, but I have no useful skills. I wish you all the luck in the world.

I'm going to back this user up because the same thought process has helped me overcome my surroundings. You were born into war. Not material-war, but a metaphysical one. Is it glorious? No. It's lonely and thankless.
No one talks about the tens of thousands of people who asphyxiate themselves each year out of despair. But it's not all bleak. Getting blasted in a trench wasn't glorious either, nor getting gassed, or drowning in mud. We can improve ourselves. We can itch forward, and we can hope. It's no mystery that society moves towards its ruin, but someone will be there to pick up the pieces. There will be those who throw rubble at each other, and there will be those that build. You will build.