Germany 1, Sweden 0

Germany 1, Sweden 0
Damn, it seems that gercucks are aiming for the inclusion olympics first place this year!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pD6C4ztQ3RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most important screencap.

Science is the new diety

Wait, so according to this video there's only 120k refugees from Syria in Germany?

Literally the same fucking arguments used here in bongland.
Why on fucking earth would foreign people be more suited to jobs like that over natives when training and regulations would be so wildly fucking different.
It boggles my mind that there are otherwise logical people that accept this as fact just because a person in authority said it.

For America it's the slavery, for France it's the colonialism, for Germany it's the holohoax. They will find excuses until every European has been removed from this planet. This will not stop until we stop being sorry. Indeed, we should be proud of the achievements, not feel sorry at all.

We're a threat to the international banking Jew cartel, after Hitler almost denied them their gibs

Wasn't there a report that like 5% found work in the industries that were pushing for refugees in Germany?

Like 1% of them have actually found a job, LOL.

It's all good. Once the Germans have had enough of this shit, they'll put a real government in power and hang Merkel for treason, or maybe stab her with a knife if they have a long night.

Groupthink is the great strength and weakness of the nordics. Weak individualism makes them ideally suited to work together in a factory or the army, but also exposes them to lemming behaviour when power is wrestled by a malevolent agent.

A german is equal part nazi and cuck.

It's like they think our nations are only 15-20 years old or something. Might also be some projection on their part maybe, "we couldn't possibly have be capable of building these things because I can't" kind of thing

It's all just propaganda to exterminate us. That's why it doesn't make any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=pD6C4ztQ3RU

Even their own propaganda says they won't integrate… then blames the germans for it.

the good old britpol was shilling against this guy

Yeah, but that takes time (which is what they don't have) and doesn't she still have the popularity got another run.

No, it means only 120k of them are in the Europe atm. What they are not saying is that they didn't include the migrants or "refugees" from other countries. That's how medias bend reality at their will, they will omit or add certain aspect of a question.

Just look at the numbers, more than one million during 2016, I think it was 1.5 million in 2015.

official fake news.

I hate this shit so much, this fucking generalization. An ad now supposedly represents millions of people, is that right?

So the state media spouts propaganda… who cares, less and less people watch this shit.

Some newspapers cuck for refugees… who cares, they are suicidal leftists.

A PUA coach wants to teach invaders how to flirt and the state sponsors it… who cares, the traitor does it for shekels and refugees are too stupid anyways.

Women see in refugees only limp-wristed skinny jeans wearing low testosterone fags who get sympathy because they see them as helpless children and a distorted (guilt culture) mother instinct kicks in. Until a local rape incident is disclosed in the media, that is.

500 people shout "refugees welcome"… who cares, big cities are lost anyway. Berlin represent 0,5% the population native German population.

I can't believe you're falling for this demoralization propaganda. There are approximately 64 mio.+ native Germans in Germany and maybe a couple thousand are cucking the shit out of their country. That leaves 63 mio. that simply don't give a shit and behave passively, slaving away at jobs, etc.

You're losing your shit because of some fucking ads. Why don't you make a post about Pegida. Thousands of people demonstrate every fucking week. It spread to other countries too, btw. Does the US have a similar thing. No, they don't, although they have more migrants.

Refugee shelters are burned every week. And you make a post about a state media ad?

Wtf, get a grip! It would be more interesting to discuss the low birthrate phenomenon coupled with a high birth rate of immigrants.

That's because any scientist who didn't deny reality in favor of a feel-good lie to protect the shitskins' feelings have been pushed out of their career by communist jews.

It's so fucking enraging. This manipulation of innocent children to swallow the lying shit they force feed to the rest of the population.

As someone working in the hard sciences, it'll be shit like this which will cause universities to be purged first.
Plz no purge me

Other than the fact that he seemed to cuck out in terms of sticking to message and buying into these leftist priors about "racism" I don't know why. He was right about most of the stuff he talked about.

Science is the new religion being used to manipulate the agnostic/atheist.
I miss the days when It was Christian vs. Muslim rather than Christian vs. Muslim vs. Science. Guess which group was divided on that one?
The one that isn't Jihaading

The average age of natives in Germany is something like 48 now though isn't it? That is a huge problem since native Germans of fighting age (the age group that actually matters in a conflict and going forward) may be outnumbered real soon.

There's also now racemix propaganda all over the place combined with a sex ratio as bad or worse than China's because almost all of these migrants are male and the government wants German women to mix with them, same as in every other country this shit is happening in though really.

It's because most people can't seem to function without some form of faith based belief system. If you remove something like Christianity you get these fedora atheist "skeptic" faggots who buy into leftoid faith-based belief systems which are all essentially jewish intellectual-created garbage.

Outsiders only come to purge with blind prejudice when insiders fail to purge with precision.
limp wristed professors are still worthless tbh.

Well, it's all relative. Even if there are fewer German men of fighting age, there will be more than French ones, Spaninsh ones, British ones, Austrian ones, etc. because the population is bigger to begin with. In regards to the quantity, it's no problem either. Compare it with South Africa. The white population would have won, despite being far less in quantity, hadn't the UN betrayed them. Here, it's all about the quality. Then, of course, there is the geographic variables, like if nobody helps Africans, they will get deformed bones in Germany because of their Vitamin-D deficiency (not much sun there).

Then if the German population gets smaller and there are more migrants, who will pay their well-fare? Without well-fare, who will pay for their kids? Historically speaking, if the core group falls below 50% in a nation, the nation falls apart.

In regards to race mixing, I think it's propaganda, because, simply speaking, immigrants are too ugly, don't have money and thus can't compete. Sure, white girls occasionally date them (the most in the US, I guess), because they want to rebel against their fathers, but they'll marry white ones in the future if they aren't imbecile.

I think race mixing won't happen and if Merkel isn't stopped, Germany will fall apart and in this civil war, if nobody starts a proxy war (USA, Russia), will end in the defeat of the invaders.

But this scenario is too hypothetical with all the shit that is going down now, i.e. Brexit, Trump, LePen, Deutsche Bank problems.

We should make a thread going through all these scenarios to get a bietter picture.

This whining about ads goes on my nerves because it's the same old shit. Oh, look, an interracial ad, Germany is more cucked than Sweden… When in reality the form OP has got like 2000 views and half of it from pol. And on television, nobody cares about this shit, most zapped away most probably.