#Justice4Jamar Shooter from Holla Forums Found Guilty!

archive.is/Or3lg

For those of you who don't know, this guy and a few others went to a BLM protest, caught suspicion from the protesters as people who didn't belong, got chased down the street before shooting in self defense. (interviews with protesters after the shooting confirm this)

HOWEVER, by texting a bunch of shit bragging about shooting niggers and such, and posting a video beforehand bragging about bringing a gun to a BLM rally, he gave enough evidence for the jury to convict him. Lesson? Careful what you send in text or on social media that can be traced back to you! The people that are on a jury will not be the types to understand imageboard culture and sending a picture of an anime girl with an "AW SHIT NIGGA" is enough for them to deem you evil and racist, let alone actually bragging about killing people. Do not give them the ammo to shoot you with.

Remember OPSEC and remember to hide your power level.

Other urls found in this thread:

hennepinattorney.org/about/welcome/welcome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_O._Freeman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The real question here, how many niggers did he kill? Scores are important

Goose egg, only wounded five.

goddamn that's fucking bullsht. The niggers chase them down until they're cornered in some back ally and have no choice but to shoot, and they're found guilty of murder.

fuck minnesota

It's the Mondale state and it's full of Swedes, the fuck did you expect?

He didn't shoot to kill, aiming down

if he was stupid enough to brag about it on text he should be in jail to begin with for being such a fucking retard

Yeah fuck this retard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SOMEONE FIX THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But, tbh I think most of us saw this coming.
Unless the judge was really based, a big evil Nazi that shoots 5 peaceful protestors and brags about it on satanic online forums wouldn't have been let free.

He was from /k/

Btw, the dubs in my ID and post are really nice
Polite sage for shitpost

How the fuck does he get charged with "riot"? The niggers don't get charged with anything for rioting and chasing him with the intent of assaulting him, but he gets charged with "assault" for self-defence and "riot" for who knows what. I can understand the assault charge, I don't agree with the verdict, but how the fuck can he be guilty of "riot"?

This is the slippery slope of the mythical 'hate crime' pushed by liberals. Now being a racist makes you guilty no matter what the curcumstances

Maybe he got really shitty defense?

Also kinda feel sorry about his cop friend losing the job over text messages.

If he was a nigger a town would burn.
But he's White so nothing will happen.

isn't first OP the video of Sam Hyde masked up saying they were going to the BML rally?

Is it possible to dox the jury? They were apparently mostly white

Don't you know, provoking niggers is a crime because you can't expect them to behave without chimping out.

Trump should let him out like Obama did for countless criminals.

He went to a rally with the specific intent to shoot someone. He deserves life in prison.

Does anybody have a webm of their manifesto in the car???

State crime, State conviction. Trump can't do shit, you ignorant faggot.

kys

No, you go fuck yourself. We're going to win while you whine.

hurry up mods. i need this vpn banned4lyfe

SACRIFICIAL LAMB

It's all fun and games…until you cap a nigger

Get the fuck out antifa, REEEEEEEEEE

get the fuck out of here

No. But soon someone will.

that's a nice rare elderly homosexual male. too bad it wasn't a pepe.

Should have shot to kill like you are fucking taught to do in Conceal Carry classes and said nothing afterwards.

F

This. If you do kill shoot someone, run away and don't say anything. Antifa/BLM can't have their cop friends arrest you if they don't know who you are.

weak genes /thread

Just curious (since you're obviously a professional)… how many niggers in the "chimpout simulator" did you take down in class to earn your CCW? Now, where they "actor" niggers pretending to chimpout, or where they actually niggers chimping out?

Quick what's your score?

I'm assuming he means shoot to kill as in don't stop shooting and finish the job.

No, he is right, because the dead can't testify against you. You just claim you afraid and just reacted by pointing your gun at the threat and pulling the trigger. Anything that lets them pin ill intent on you and your fucked.

Which job? Saving your own life or killing niggers? Sometimes you have to prioritize and make a tactical retreat.

For the billionth time, insta caught + shit targets != pol.

Is there really any difference? Dead men can't testify. Mask up and at the first sight of aggression, kill some nigs and run. And don't talk to the police.

No, you're both wrong, camping a known trail with a sniper rifle is not the same as fleeing for your life.

You obviously didn't watch the live streams or even the captured videos. They didn't have enough bullets you fucking Jew.

Look, I actually feel bad for Scarsella and his shooting was obviously in self-defense. It's just the texts let them frame it as him having ill intent

Then maybe they should've brought bigger guns then? They are in this situation because they were literally talking to their cop "friend". Had they simply killed the first nigger that got aggressive then sprayed the rest while running, he wouldn't be in prison now.

That's a wonderful roleplaying scenario you've painted. If they brought big enough guns and enough ammo to clear that chimpout there would not be a fucking leg to stand on in regards to self-defense. That would be a pre-meditated sport-shoot. How fucking dumb are you? don't answer, it was rhetorical

But, what if he brought his whole arsenal and executed everyone in a 100 yard radius, then do you think he'd get away with self defense?

You still don't get it, do you? Antifa just killed a man in Berkeley with no repercussions. The police aren't your friends, the courts in these shitlib states are stacked against you, and even if the shooting is rightful self defense, as this case clearly was, you'll still go to prison.

If you're going to prison for self defense anyways, why not go on the offensive and give them a real reason to lock you up? Why stick to half measures when you can go all the way?

You're a coward pacifist that still believes there is legal recourse for this shit. You aren't ready for the coming war.

Lol. So much for 'muh freedoms', eh?

Maybe Trump will pardon him someday. Let's hope Allen doesn't get raped by a pack of niggers in jail

Why hello FBI. Hows it going?

You have to wait many years to be pardoned.

everything was so wrong here.

I get it. Either you clearly don't, or you're FBI.

[Citations needed, FBI]

Sure thing, Moshe. How long was your last sentence?

wew lad

I'm neither coward nor pacifist; yet I believe in rule of Law not rule of man.

You'll be dead by dawn on the first day of your "war".

Of fucking course but it is how self defense is taught. If you pull your weapon to defend yourself you are shooting to end you assailants life. Don't attack my character like a Kike. The law will never tell you directly but where I live the majority of people will tell you if a person breaks into your house and they get out your door wounded, drag them back in the house and finish the job. You want your word to be the only word.

Allen was a fucking idiot and should have known better the law will fuck you for doing what he did. Same as if you CC anything over a 9mm.

And the lesson of the story here is, don't be a bunch of fucking tripcode faggot attention whores. Next lesson, "alt right" is a controlled opposition group that's often forcefully pushed in attempt to assimilate right wing and natsoc groups into one big "kosher" group.

Get out.

Even when the law is corrupt?

No. I'm not a pacifist who puts image above my own safety and the safety of my people.

They always tack on extra charges, bro. That's how the system works IRL.

Doing great tbh. We've been requesting more /comfy/ office chairs for the last 8 years and we just got them today.

i assume the argument was something like
"they were protesting peacefully"
"they rocked up with guns"
"said something or something" -inciting riot
"got chased" - riot

lol nice video. where's his obituary? where's the family GoFundMe? haha

Don't be afraid, its almost time.

I can guarantee it was because the were Open Carrying their guns and the way they were dressed. They will say you were escalating the situation by walking around with a gun thus inciting violence and causing a riot. Open Carry is a myth the law will not protect your right to Open Carry so don't do it.

The thing that probably got them locked up were their social media posts. That, and the fact that they decided to have a cop "friend" and get involved in a SD shooting against leftists, in a leftist city.

Yeah that didn't help their case at all. Plus it was in a liberal shithole wasn't it?

The verdict really should have gone the other way but he screwed himself with those text messages.

This is why you don't talk about serious shit over cell phones

If you're going to talk about shit like that, use Signal on a disposable android or simply use radios with brevity codes during the actual operation.

MN is essentially Sweden in the USA. Minneapolis is like Malmo. So yes, extemely pozzed.

So, who's going to go to a feminist march, open-carrying, in full military gear, and with a giant panel spelling "This is what I was wearing when I was nigged, tell me I asked for it !"

There are many problems with this scenario.
1. What was the payoff supposed to be for exciting some dindus?
2. Why was there no exfil plan?
3. Why was there so much evidence of social media and text available for the prosecutor?

Answer: A poorly conceived, planned and executed operation.

Whatever you do, do it for some type of actual gain and plan on getting away.

It was on /polpol/ for the user who asked.
what happened to the driver of the vehicle?

The judge is imprisoning a man for exercising his Bill of Rights. He should be charged with treason

Just being white, confident, holding your head high and looking a nigger in the eye is enough to provoke them.

you should not have faith in the current legal system

My instructor for CCW was just discussing there was no verdict yet in this case and seemed clearly self-defense, despite the media branding clearly updated since. One thing that sticks out to me is the fucking ridiculous litigation that comes with CCW use. Schlomo has really rigged the system in favor of niggers. Anyone who tries to deflect that kikes are ultimately the biggest problem in the U.S. needs to reconsider based on the abuse of the legal system.

shut the fuck up, retard

Good advice, but they'll still dig up everything in a case like this.

I'd have wearable cameras to back up your story. That should make any character assassination tactics irrelevant.

I know they had those shitskins on tape admitting to assault, but actual video of the shooting would've cleared them; being impossible to dismiss

If you plan on taking a gun to a protest in which you'd probably get gang-rushed by communists and/or niggers, use rubber bullets. It would be easier to make the self-defense argument in court against some commie kike lawyer.

This, too many nigger/jew/female judges.

It wasn't self defense. He went there looking for a fight, which is what the evidence showed.

He's a big guy

hennepinattorney.org/about/welcome/welcome en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_O._Freeman

Its a fucking political move this whole thing

With this and the fucking circus that was Zimmerman's trial, I've noticed that the left has changed tactics with regards to guns.

They know they will never achieve much through bans/the courts so what they are doing now is "shaming" every single person who chooses to defend themselves rather than die.

I know a CCW instructor and most of the people taking the class are terrified of actually having to defend themselves depending on the situation because the media may royally fuck their lives and by proxy their family's lives. It is fucking insane and I'm surprised not more people are talking about it.

"Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6" is increasingly becoming obsolete if you have ANYTHING in the real world to lose with regards to family and friends. I hate it and it makes me so mad.

To clarify it shouldn't fucking matter what he said on social media. What should matter is the situation. Did he fear for his life? From what I have read he had every right to think he was going to die/get knocked out and or worse.

Coming to a point where we are all going to fucking have to wear bodycams

wew noguns.

the problem is he didnt shoot to kill. allowing them to make up their own narrative.

moral of the story: shoot to kill

wtf, he was in self-defense. Was this jury full of niggers and women? He did literally nothing wrong.

This pisses me off more than the 2 guys that got 5 years for making a "Kill Barack Obama" parody (still want to see that nigger dead) while these jews get away with their public assassination threats.

^ These 2 are kikes.

There were too many of them, if he did kill one it would be even worse for him

Done hiding it. Hiding it allowed the kikes to take over.

he new they would chimpout and went armed to the chimpout and told everyone on social media that im going to the chimpout to get them to chimpout on me so i could shoot some nogs legally. he could of got away with it if he did not let people know what he was doing sucks he got charged HE KNEW NIGS ARE GONNA NIG AND THATS WHY HE GOT CHARGED """"SUCKS BUT IT WAS PREMETATATED

You're a retard. They never said they were actually going to kill people. That's why they deliberately didn't shoot to kill because they knew it would be bad to do so.

You are a retard if you go to a BLM chimpout without a gun. He was well within his legal right to be there and it was the niggers that bbroke the law by attacking.

YOU ARE A CUCKOLD PIECE OF SHIT

Translation
You're not even from here.

Generally shoot to kill is the rule but in this case there were plenty of dindu witnesses anyway and if they did kill one of them they'd just be in even deeper shit.

Your logic escapes me.

No you don't, you shoot to end the threat.

We know that he was within his rights, but it didn't really fucking help him, did it?

for using such language without encryption befoe going on event

Darwin awards was their destiny

It's a bullshit decision, but I'm really not surprised. All the memeing and the shit on social media painted him in a really bad light. It made it very easy for the prosecution to build up a narrative about his personality and motivations.

Be professional about this stuff guys. You should still hold the same views, but you shouldn't be behaving like a shitposter in real life. Real life isn't Holla Forums, and this isn't a game.

Remember that the courts are completely jew'd and that death is a preferable alternative to capture.

So you're telling me some young and stupid piece of shit bragged about killing niggers from within a group of them while armed and drawing attention by filming, and now he's going to prison because the court didn't buy his story that he wasn't looking for a fight?

Not sure I see the problem here. The prison system serves mostly to remove stupid people from the population and it seems to have worked here.

Simple rule of fucking thumb: if you're going to carry a weapon for self-defense, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EEEVVVEEERRR fucking brag about killing people on the internet, you shitass brainless niggerfag cuckike puddles of watered-down fuckjuice.

Seriously: don't go to war, brag, then complain when they haul your ass up. You want notches? Plan for a spotless defense.

Shitposting on video on your way"shows" intent as does bragging afterward. The guy was stupid.
Lesson: Don't be stupid.

You're a retard if you don't understand what he was saying. Whether or not the guy intended to start something he made it look like he intended to start something. This verdict goes the other way if he didn't post videos in a fucking mask with a gun while talking shit on the way there.

Lesson: DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!

He should be allowed to do what he did and not expect to be grilled for it.

This is a mistrial, regardless of his politcal inclination, the facts of the case remain the same.

This is the equivalent of David Duke being found guilty of a crime he didn't commit just because the Jury was full of niggers and faggots who didn't like him personally.

If /k/ommandos and Holla Forumsacks from his area had balls like the left he'd be broken out of jail and the jury tracked for punishment.

News flash for dumb cucks: there is no such thing as using a firearm to injure or kill people in America without being grilled for it. You better be ready to defend your ass. Look at what fucking George Zimmerman went through for killing a dindu nuffin. If you can't learn from that, you shouldn't be carrying a fucking weapon.

The jury was looking for evidence of premeditation for carrying out a race-hate crime and Allen Scarsella kindly provided it. Goes to show that he's so retarded that it's probably safest for all of us if he's behind bars. Probably safer for him too.

Lessons for the future:
No survivors
Escape
Don't tell anyone
Don't turn yourself in
Don't talk to the police

Also is a long video but it's worth it. Make them find you, make them make their case. Leave plenty of room for reasonable doubt.

I should become a lawfag.

You're a fucking moron.

This. You get some of these fools bitching about the kike justice system while doing stuff that fuels the kike justice system.

Remove the first two lines and he's off with no problem.

Hell he may not have even been charged.

THE FACTS

1. DO NOT be a normie and have social media

2. If you do, DO NOT post raciss shit (no matter how funny) unless its sockpuppets under fake identity

3. DO NOT trust the courts. Jury is full of normies. And trial is like a poker game.

4. If you troll dindus, and you bring a gun, do have a better plan than these guys.

5. If you shoot them, leave no witnesses.

6. NEVER broadcast your intent/plans/etc (texting each other about bringing nigger-removers on the way to blm)

7.NEVER trust police. They would have gotten away with everything if they stfu. Scarcella told his (((cop-friend))) who then turned them in.
STFU

This guy is going to have to go full 1488 to survive in prison

Additionally, if you have a concealed carry license(or the ability to carry without one), and you don't have a lawyer on fucking retainer, WHY?

It's the rough equivalent of going driving on the freeway without a seatbelt. WHY? So that you can be sure you're fucked if something happens? PLAN FOR THE WORST, INCLUDING KILLING SOMEONE AND SURVIVING.

This guy gets it. This guy should be armed and should be out there, waiting. All you dipshits calling him a kike? You're the fucking oven dodger now, motherfucker. Enjoy getting raped by Bubba Blackcock, your new friendly roommate with AIDS. Hope you get some computer lab access to log onto Holla Forums to tell people where to mail some Vaseline.

This is actually jewish though.

Showing up at a nigger neighborhood shouldn't be putting you in a life-threatening situation, and it wouldn't if niggers were kept in check, but you're already so used to niggers being niggers and them getting away with it thanks to kikes that you don't even question it anymore.

Racial awareness is serious bussines, not a joke.
If you treat it like a joke, you end up like these poor sods.
very simple lesson really. The problem is shitposting has to be funny to attract others, so people get confused.

Breaking news! Active shooter on the streets, body count already at 350!

We're not dealing with the idea of "what should be" that you have in your head. We're dealing with WHAT IS. You need to act and fight in accordance with what is not what you think it should be.

That's what separates people who continue to freely undermine the system, and those who get put in a cell with Tayvon. You need to be 2 moves ahead of the kikes or they will put you in with Tayvon to teach you a lesson.

And wearing a slutty outfit shouldn't get you raped.

But it will. And if you didn't see it coming when you left the house, you apparently deserve it, you stupid cunt.

Not sure what's funnier. The antifas chimping out or the beta Holla Forumser running into the den trying to an hero while mumbling
It's always the idiots on both sides that will get me rock hard.

NIGGERS HAVE NO PLACE IN A WHITE SOCIETY
Slavery was a jewish trick tbh

This is probably exactly what the prosecutors argued. They showed the jury the imageboard shitposting on /k/, showed the videos of him and his friends at the protest spouting ebin maymays and then afterwards texting people bragging about shooting one of Obama's precious sons.

The jury was retarded enough to think that he was literally a literal nazi who went to the rally specifically to rile up niggers so he could shoot them while claiming self defense.

Zimmerman played it a lot smarter, he completely shut down once there were charges involved. He refused to give them anything resembling ammo for the case. He didn't start shitposting about it until after he was found not guilty.

This user knows whats up

Make them come for you, make the fucking prosecutor who would probably end up being be either a jew or a women anyhow put in work to make the case against you. Never, especially if you kill a fucking coon turn yourself fucking in to the police. Burn your clothes, shoes, take a rotary saw to the gun and dump that shit in the woods or a fucking canal. Let them dance around the court making fools of themselves trying to make a case against you with little to no evidence and don’t expect any sympathy from the normie jury with regards to image board culture. Especially if your in a blue state or county you’re be labeled as an evil racist baby killer by the prosecutor if they find out you texted a rare pepe right after you ventilated a "upstanding citizen of color".

And for the love of God

DON’T FUCKING BRAG ABOUT IT LIKE THIS DUMB ASS

The bragging aspect is fucking pointless because pertains 0 to the case. He is was not on trial for being a (((racist))) Idiot he was on trial for the legality of the shooting and in he was 100% in the right by defending himself from a mob.

Yeah we wouldn't want to have free speech to fuck around now would we, kike.

You have the mentality of a nigger. People explain to you how to not get fucked by the system and how to play around it and you still can't figure it out.

No one took his free speech away, but free speech can be used against you. It's shit like this that makes it easy to spot the lolbergs. Free speech doesn't mean people won't judge you for the stuff your say.

It definitely pertained to the case. The prosecution probably kept hammering on it over and over again while the defense tried to explain what maymays are to a middle-aged jury and how he was just joking.

It was a bad outcome but that's our legal system for you.

When your life is on the life, the last thing you need to be doing is virtual signaling to /k/ for recognition.

He'll fit right in with the Aryan Brotherhood, it's not like he has a choice in the matter. It's either he joins the brotherhood or the niggers and spics will have his tight ass for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I would share a beer with zim zam any day, now that a man that knows how to handle himself in court.

>The bragging aspect is fucking pointless because pertains 0 to the case

Lmao another retard. Look idiot, It will be enough to influence the jury. Anything that can influence their opinions can make or break a case.

PERIOD

so they literally spelled it out for the prosecution? still justified in shooting, but at least make it hard for (((them))) to bring charges or convict…FFS

checked and I agree, the big secret to winning in an investigation or trial is

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET YOUR LAWYER HANDLE IT

You are retarded noguns.. You don't use a weapon capable of inflicting death and use it to injure. That shows you did not feel you were afraid for your life if you felt that less than lethal was a suitable solution. What next, aim for their knees?

Not a lolberg, but after reading more into the case, yeah, he basically did the metaphorical equivalent of "asking for it". Should've never bragged or posted about going, then he would've been able to claim self-defense for fear of his life and that he was only there because he wanted to see what they were protesting about. But the previous messages and post-defense messages made it seem like he was intentionally going to shoot nigs, and unless your entire jury is channers at this point, you're fucked.

Zimzam said nothing prior to shooting traytray or after, he let the case speak for itself, also, he's the only real witness at this point because the prosecutor has someone that's dead they're fighting for. Basically don't say shit except to your lawyer until you've been acquitted.

(checkd)

I was just pointing out that you've already fallen for subversion. In ye olden days, if a nigger laid a hand on you he would get lynched. It's what kept them in check.

Rubber bullets are more than enough to stop antifa faggots and make them lay on the ground and cry for days. It proves you're not going to kill, but to defend yourself.

Not using a deadly weapon for deadly force does not prove you were not in danger nor that you felt in danger, retard, you in charge of logic.

It's not falling for subversion. People were born into it this environment. It's not ye olden days. It's today. Adapt or die. You can't build a future if you're dead or in prison.

HAHAHA, HOLY SHIT, I WAS RIGHT!

Remember the thread we had about this? I was the guy who brought up "Malicious intent". I explained to you guys what it was. Of course, everyone was like "Durrrr they attacked him and he had to defend himself there's no proof otherwise". Well…

This is a textbook example of something which can be interpreted as malicious intent. These retards fucked themselves. Self-defense laws are not a license to kill. Get it fucking right.

Has anyone else noticed that the driver is literally happy merchant with a scarf over his mouth? Kike could probably steer the car with his nose. Seems suspicious.

He obviously should have gone for a bench trial, the cucks on the jury were probably so white-guilted for not having a nigger of color on the jury that they wrestled over the pen for who got to sign the conviction first. Too late now.

It's got nothing to do with "white guilt" or "dindu nuffin" or anything like that. It amazes me how you people are aware that the media lie to you all the time, but you believe the bull they feed you concerning self-defense.

As self-defense laws are meant to allow people to protect themselves when assaulted, they become void when someone attempts to use them to plan out murders. Planning out how to intentionally put yourself into a situation where you would be justified in committing murder voids the self-defense plea. Worse, it can be used to turn your conviction into a first degree murder one.

Does this worry you? It shouldn't. Not unless you were planning to murder people and excuse it with self-defense.

How long could he possibly get?

To be fair, it'll probably go to appeal. Malicious intent is a tricky thing.

But if it sticks, a long time. He didn't kill any of them though, so he's not going to get life or anything like that. But he's still getting quite a sentence.

Nothing in the videos I've seen suggests that he was planning to provoke anyone into attacking him. The second the judge admitted it as evidence, the jury was going to convict, not because they have any grasp of the subtleties of 'mens rea' but because he said mean things and waved a gun around. There would have been a different outcome in a bench trial and his lawyer fucked up.

Again,

That is literally "I got this gun so I could go kill black people there."

I object to the Juder accusation on the grounds that it's solid advice.

It's a shame that he got convicted, but there's a lesson to be learned here. Don't go to a fight and brag about it on social media like it's a high school tussle. When they drag you in, you're not going to the principal's office.

This is a serious matter. You aren't shooting a paper target. These people are displacing European-descended peoples muddled though they may be, Americans are largely European in nature with their non-European shit. They have taken what served the civilized people and made it into a weapon.

If you shoot one, even in self-defense, they will throw you in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison because that's what the new courts do now.

The answer is simple: Don't do that. If you have to do that, don't make it easy for the prosecutor to crucify you. If you have to make it easy, don't make it about the shitskins.

This is why you practise detached violence.

Damn, that's a hell of a tactical error, particularly in the post-WWII hebrew political climate. Being a dumbfuck turned justified self-defense into a serious life destroying felony. Don't make the same mistake as this guy.

RIP. Will there be retrials? They were stupid to brag about it, but they were attacked and acted in self-defense.

Self-defense doesn't work as a plea if you intentionally created the circumstances to justify self-defense with the aim of killing people.

No it isn't, but people who think by word-association like you and the jury think it is. Which is my point.

Retrial is possible on the basis of legal questions regarding admissibility of evidence. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

Yes, it is. You just hate niggers and think no reason is needed to get one, so now you're contriving to pretend nothing wrong was done.

Instead of being retarded, learn from this.

derp

Suddenly, "I'm just going to defend myself" turns to "I wonder if I can get the high score."

Every White Man should realize that Jews have corrupted the American Judicial System and America in general. That is why we have Banking Bailouts for failed Jewish Banks. That is why we have Jewish Affirmative Action, instead of competition.

Once the Jew is gone things will get a lot better.

Yep, totally looking for a fight. If bants are enough to be categorized as looking for a fight then you should realize that niggers need to be removed.

Yes, appeals process has already began.

Holla Forums*

If you wanna shill our getter machine please refer to it correctly before deploying dialects.

Low test skeleton.

Going to a potentially dangerous area prepared to defend your life is not planning a murder. So tell us, niggerfaggot, how many dead or hospitalized non-niggers would this thread be about had they gone there without their funs?

PS) think really fucking hard before you try your kikery here, Jew, because we all have the videos

you mean /k/, retarded faggot

USE THE CATALOG YOU COLOSSAL FUCKING FAGGOT

Since I'm OP in that thread (and have had access to some good info from good sources) I'll give you the skinny on what is going on. This OP has it mostly right. They didn't break laws, didn't go there to start a riot or really cause any trouble. The whole reason they went was to be internet famous and shitpost a bit. You can see from the vid posted that they didn't even make it in to the protest before getting bumrushed by a bunch of tinfoil niggers who wanted a to try their hand at lynching. The actual evidence that they did anything wrong or broke laws is 0, this is all the jury being retarded. Whether they bought the emotional appeal from the prosecutor hard or wanted to just virtue signal is unknown to me at this time. Lances case is being handled by a team of public defenders who want this win bad. There WILL be an appeal, and it will be handed to a judge who will have to take into account the actual evidence. Also, if anyone wants info from a reliable source, AMA. Preferably in the other thread but I'll be saging this one too.

About what I'd expect from some fucktard who's incapable of abstract thought.

Malicious intent is difficult to prove. Your worries about self-defense becoming illegal are baseless. This guy literally sent messages to his buddies going "I got this gun to kill blacks, let's go to the BLM protest!"

That is how much of a failure at life you have to be for a malicious intent charge to stick to you. Here, let me spoonfeed it to you since apparently your IQ isn't much higher than that of the niggers you hate so much:

1. You're carrying a gun, some guy tries to assault you and you shoot him? Valid self-defense claim.

2. You get a gun, specifically go antagonize people until they give you an excuse to shoot them, and you leave evidence that your intention was to kill people, like by texting a bunch of people about it? Void self-defense claim.

It's that fucking simple. Get it through your brain, it might keep you out of jail.

#JusticeforBerkley

You're the type of stupid kike that actually needs to go back to reddit if you really need to see the fucking implied "/sarcasm" in that text between friends.

GO BACK TO TEL AVIV NIGGERFAGGOT JEW

Mike freeman has sex with little boys

You're retarded. They did not go there to antagonize niggers. They went there to banepost and stream for lulz. The niggers attacked them for existing. The reason No-chance Lance is now convicted is because the jury bought the emotional appeal that the prosecutor laid out.

mprnews.org/story/2017/02/08/scarsella-juror-self-defense-claim-unbelievable
archive.is/mV67U

TL;DR - libs admit to virtue signalling. Also, I'm getting this bitchs dox as I speak. I will report to this thread once I'm done.

Also, feel free to join in on the party. We'll flim flam harder than they tried to the zim zam

Nice try, you can't prove intent according to loretta lynch and james comey

checkmate athiests

oy vey. did you actually fucking read the story you stupid yid. kys