PLUTOCRATS SEEKING REFUGE IN NEW ZEALAND

According to the Financial time Plutocrats are running to New Zealand (Antipodean Islands) hoping to find security against possible Armageddon.

Other urls found in this thread:

innawood.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

where is the fucking sorce=?????

It's behind a paywall but should be viewable with cookies blocked.

ht tps://www.ft.com/content/fcbf4424-ea26-11e6-967b-c88452263daf

Put "The end is nigh and plutocrats are on the run FT" in search engine, block cookies and follow the search link.

In nz you get citizenship if you can show you have at least 2m cash. John key set the whole country up as a fallback position for the worlds elite (kikes)

We will get them there and in Chile.

Antipodes are kind of shit - no way to grow anything and low enough that waves routinely wash over the whole island.

"Mr Thiel’s precise motives for choosing New Zealand are unclear. He claims to identify strongly with the national ethos. But he also joins a growing throng of Americans for whom a bunker bolthole on the Antipodean islands has become fashionable — a kind of insurance policy against apocalypse."

This has been going on for over 5 years now, probably a decade. These threads have been posted every few months for at least that amount of time. It's a pipe dream, first of all, NZ is a NON-NUCLEAR country, that means when they become the enemy of the world harboring the criminals who have enslaved us for so many decades, well… let's just say they're going to have to give them up, or face nuclear retaliation. If they want security, go to fucking India. go to China. New Zealand, though? Jesus Christ, that just makes the post-chaos governments all the more capable of getting their hands on these people with no problem at all.

have you ever been to NZ?

I'm sure our boys in the RWDS would be very grateful for the free trip to beautiful New Zealand.

the world is flat though and nz is one of the places close to the antarctic – the outer rim of our flat world. there's probably more land outside of it.

Nope. Tried to get a Holla Forums based island nation going a few years back and that was one of the disqualified candidates for those reasons after researching it.

That's sort of what I believe we're seeing, these places are just airstrips for them to negotiate passage over the Antarctic.

I remember that, what happened? Guys were talking about buying this shit boat and moving to an island that was barely above sea level.

I'm a New Zealand Farmer. things grow fine here, the occasional drought can be detrimental but for the most part this place is perfect to grow nearly everything, summers are not too harsh, winters aren't too cold. as for being washed over, well Ive never seen it, the coastal parts here are beautiful and flat but it rises pretty quickly. come and have a visit to NZ and you'll find its pretty much perfect in terms of climate and landscape (although i am biased).

The one I'm referring to ended up with a place in Maine as the best spot and a corporate town instead of an island nation: innawood.org/
(didn't get enough people signed up though)
All the places which might be stand-alone nations have serious political issues (like local militias numbering in the hundreds of thousands and/or affiliation with the UN in a manner which would make it impossible.)

I was talking about the Antipodes specifically - the roughly 1 mile diameter island.

I haven't checked it out, but to me that map seems to be a spheroid planet interwoven into extra-planar space. Those other continents are "outside of" the planet rather than being locations occupying the same plane, as indicated by the lack of latitudinal lines.

It's basically Oregon, or the Pacific Northwest… climate wise (for Amerifags)

I just keep getting more and more despondent about NZ, we're being destroyed by cuckservatives led by jews on the right and eco-communists led by more jews on the left, maoris are given free reign to be guilt tripping niggers and the chinese are rapidly colonizing the country and making it impossible to afford anything. I hate everything about the people here.

I agree mate, lovely land, but run by some of the stupidest people on the planet.

good one.

Australian here, I know that feeling all too well.

bump

Good times make soft people…

You realize you're going to have to kill all of them, right?

htt p://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/a23859/doomsday-shelter/

htt p://www.forbes.com/sites/russalanprince/2014/10/13/the-very-wealthy-embrace-severe-disaster-contingency-planning/#185de3026fac

htt p://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

htt p://survivalcondo.com/

htt p://terravivos.com/

chin up mate, there's more hope for NZ than any western country I know of, and it's all because of the guilt tripping maori. The beige face of Winston Peters wants China to fuck off so his folks can have a house on a 1/4 acre section and support the kids on a single income. Biculturalism will be our defense against multiculturalism, and a good enough one to wait for a century or two *for Hitler*

We should be meming biculturalism against multiculturalism. The disproportionate impact of immigration and the housing crisis on the poor sold-out First Peoples. You want maori language to be compulsory in schools? That's a goal that gets further away with every Syrian refugee family.

Environmentalism against multiculturalism has potential too. "Biodiversity" means not filling up nature's last refuge with more humans, who are after all just one race: the human race.

Hows the nigger/muslim population? I don't think the kikes would want their fall back to be infested like the beautiful white countries they're destroying.

black people are indistinguishable from white people here

way too many towelheads though

Well as long as we keep tabs on them I wouldn't worry about it.

only the lower level execs of the nwo. that island, along with the u.k. and some others are going to get tsunami'd off the map.
the devil does not need or care worshippers, they are just a means to an end.

I honestly still thinks there's more hope in America than anywhere else, because once you kick out the jews there's no hope for them to ever take power again, even if all of israel and the rest of them immigrated here it wouldn't do them any good.

nice positive thinking there mate, didn't mean to make it a competition. We can both have hope for our countries.

Might explain why Soros and the like keep buying property in NZ.

STARK
Ben Elton

Already saw a couple of zero hedge articles on this. What do they think New Zealand isn't part of our agenda? NZ is a Western nation, our goal is to restore the West.

There will be nowhere in the first world for them to hide.

Lots and lots of them are buying up property in NZ and it isn't meant as an investment. They're literally building personal property.