Holla Forums approved podcasts?

Since TRS fell apart, I've been at a loss for which podcasts I should listen to.

Is there anything you could recommend? I'm specifically looking for podcasts that are a bit more Europe-oriented, or oriented on the coming civil war in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget to eat your fiber.

I think Rense does a podcast though.

Check dailystormer for a few

Molyjew is good in small doses.

Daily Shoah still makes good content, they are mostly joke oriented so even if they are controlled op just keep it in the back of your mind.
Richard Spencer is good if you feel more intellectual, wide range of topics. Again, I feel there is no wrong listening to those as long as you're aware that they may be compromised.
Fash the nation was #1 but they got scared after the doxxing so idk if they'll ever be back.

Aside from this, Mike Duncan made two podcasts I highly recommend, History of Rome and Revolutions. While he is not WN his stuff is high quality and he will redpill you on the ways of history. I have listend to all of both.

Apologies for accidental sage

Listening to a podcast implies you want other people to tell you what to think and believe. This turns them into leaders, people you look up to for their opinions until the point you stop thinking critically at all.

Where the fuck am I supposed to get new content from then?

Is making your own OC so beyond the pale for you plebs?

Can't do that without source material.

You know solipsism is an invention of the jews right?
What is happening with Holla Forums

Another day, another "shill ecelebs talking about dumb shit so there can be another TRS-like fiasco later down the line" thread.

What's happened is a series of events such as (((TRS))) shilling that proved without a doubt leaning on outside forces leads to being shilled and "deradicalized".

Or maybe I'd like something to listen to while doing shit around the house and it isn't any deeper than that?

Yes it is the same. You can't always read a book. I can't read a book while driving in my work car, which is the only place I listen to podcasts. How about audio books podcasts? Is that the jews too?
Also shills on TRS don't represent TRS users. Half the posters on here are shills, yet their shilling doesn't represent the ideas of Holla Forums

Do this until you are capable to formulate your own opinions at a higher level. At some point you will feel "bored and have no need for them" other then if you are interested in specific details in certain news stories.
But podcasts turns you into a sheep if you watch them for the wrong reasons.

Don't listen to podcasts, iv'e found that the best way to learn and think is through imageboards. Conversation>Lecture any fucking day of the week.

Actual dynamic conversations allow for far better thinking and retention.

Yeah I can totally look at imageboards while doing the dishes and scrubbing the floor.

Listen to some music. Diversify your interests a bit. Holla Forums is a bit overwhelming at times even if lately it's been a lot better with the good news. Then again I've been doing this for a long time so I'm just exhausted.

Holla Forums

I like mysterious universe. They are ok

You misunderstand the use of podcasts. You don't sit on the couch and listen to podcasts while staring at the wall. You listen to podcasts as you would listen to the radio, while driving, doing things, etc. but you can choose your own non-pozzed content.

I'm not a music person. I listen to music when I run but not at any other time, really, unless it's a rare occasion. I lost the interest after I was a teen.

heh the name is just for fun. It's all jokes.
Would you ever buy cleaning products from a company named dicksoap?

Check out mysterious universe. It's good to listen to at night when you're chilling

Reading books is great, just make sure to actually discuss and argue about the ideas in them on Holla Forums or IRL.

Always engage in active learning and thinking, never reactive.

Dr. William Pierce's broadcasts, and Dan Carlins Hardcore History. Both of which are available on torrents

Well there's a website for all the people who jumped ship with the TRS / Enoch jew thing. It's angryfrog.biz. I didn't hate all the podcasts on TRS. I listened to FtN myself.

what's wrong with the name

do something more constructive with your time, like listening to audiobooks.

How about instead of listening to some E-celeb you listen to audiobooks of the western cannon?

We have to stop being merely observers and listeners. Instead, we should all be leaders like our forefathers were, pioneers. That means being active on a local level with politics and the daily concerns of people around us.
Listening to podcasts and (pirate) radio is something the previous generation of right wing rebels were reduced to, listening for more than twenty years waiting for the signal to start fighting to finally be given. All that they, and you/us are reduced to is passive observers, always reacting to outward stimuli and pre-packaged, mass distributed input rather than output.

Certainly, recent events with TRS and many others led me to this conclusion. Another example is that I used to think Webster Tarpley's podcasts was pretty good, then he started shilling for commies and Bernie and I never noticed it until Trump came along.

Totally agree. Same goes for any media really. Take the US election for example, I personally have no interest for any podcasts but for about a couple weeks near the end I had winamp playing filterman's show. Given all the butthurt at the time, listening to it was a fairly good source of entertainment and at times (when Stone was speaking), there was good info as well.

I haven't listened to Alex since and I don't plan to.

This. Audiobooks of good material such as Marcus Aurelius is the way to go instead. No one to (((interpret))) it for you but yourself. This method may furthermore yield more original and unique ideas and solutions we would otherwise not reach, waiting for others to reach it instead.

It's not necessarily about right or wrong but words have meaning. You can look at all the sick circumstantial evidence surrounding pizzagate and know that something is up but watching a show named Daily Shoah or Fash the nation does not ring a bell apparently.
I would run as far away as possible from such a show even if I am wrong believing so, there are other places to look for truth and not enough time during the day. In the end podcast and other entertainment compete for view time anyway, worth remembering.

On a 12 hour overnight shift where I'm struggling to keep my eyes open I usually listen to much lighter stuff, like history podcasts or fashy goys making edgy jokes.
Everything has its place.

You'll understand when you reach 17

Podcasts don't compete for my time when I'm driving at night trying to stay awake without the caffeinated jew. Light entertainment has its time and place.

Bongo Bongo Bookclub is pretty good, and the guys at Angry Frog are talking about doing a monthly space podcast to gloat about shit white people have done.

You even argue like a liberal kike, gas yourself.

Respect is earned. Making sense is how you earn respect around men. Hang in there kid.

You even argue like a shill, gas yourself.

Oy vey, betta earn the respect of b66e7b the podcast shill. End yourself.

I got a rise out of you. Only newfags fall for this shit.
Lurk 1 year before posting.

What did TDS ever do with the $100k+ that they raised?

read a book nigger

kill yourself

Then you're in the wrong place faggot

They refuse to say. How surprising.

Sven is a coward who would sell out the entire user base if they so much as threaten his ass with prison time.

wew

wrong meme at the wrong time. you showed your flaws, you can't erase the posts, just move on.

I don't know, some of us need friend simulators as you can't always find someone able to present your with anything thought provoking. I go through on and off periods of podcasts listening, but when I listen to a podcast I'm not just sitting there nodding my head with everything is being said. I sometimes even vocally respond to what is being said. Not everyone just passively consumes things.

I enjoy TCR and Ghost, he has good advice and is all around pretty redpilled.
I know theres tons of bronies and other cancerous trash following him, but he hates them
His market advice is pretty solid, and although I don't agree with everything he says on other subjects, he remains a good source of information

Serious question: which podcasts are irreparably tainted?

Anything "nerd culture" related.

You really want people to listen to podcasts and hand out those sweet d'nations, don't you goon?

What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

KK & DD are making their own site, and will come back shortly.
Europa Weekly is pretty good, they are hosted at the Daily Stormer. Nordic Frontier is another good one there, it's made by the Nordic Resistance guys.

Most of you seem to misunderstand the point of podcasts tbh. They aren't meant to lay out a dogma or present "leaders" to follow.
It's just a bunch of guys talking. Nothing more.