Why did Defenders and Inhumans flopped?

Why did Defenders and Inhumans flopped?

Too much politics and social commentary rammed into shows with too little plot to support them.

Is that why iron fist did better than luke cage, Jessica jones and defenders?

Not enough niggers, transsexuals, homosexuals, queers, women, disabled persons, furries and pedos. Not enough white males getting their punishment for being white males. Not enough interracial sex scenes.

Also no one EVER gave a fuck about the Inhumans before marvel tried to replaced the x-men.

Which reminds me of other reasons: Not enough Holocaust-references, not enough Nazis getting killed.

Actually the x-men are the new Nazis and KKK in the marvel universe. Not even kidding. Cyclops now the new hitler trying to gas the Inhumans now.

Because nobody gives a shit about the characters, never had, never will. Only Holla Forums know who these groups is.

Because no one gives a shit about discount Avengers (and there are way too many boring characters in the MCU).
The first season of Daredevil was great, the second was bad.

wtf? I love capeshit now!

Wait, isn't Captain America a real Nazi nowadays?

Inhumans was poorly produced and just total garbage all around.

No idea about defenders. Haven't watched Netflix Marvel since the amazing Daredevel season 1, mostly because everyone told me how aweful Jessica Jones was and I didn't care to watch past that.

Season 2 of Daredevil goes to complete shit when they introduce Elektra. The actress is brown, ugly (redundant, I know), has a horrible English accent and can't act worth shit. The Punisher parts were good but then they shit up his character too.

Holy fuck this speech is cringy, when did Super Heroes stop being fun and started being this?

Alan Moore and Frank Miller.

If that's true then that just means people had more interest in a show with a white male protagonist like the majority of capekino viewers are.

Personally I looked forward to the TV adaptation of Iron Fist but it didn't live up to expectations.
I enjoyed the aesthetic of Luke Cage but the storyline was very 2 dimensional and obvious racebait.
Jessica Jones had a similar sort of edginess to Luke Cage where they tried their hardest to pander to a female audience but fell short because normie females usually hate all capekino and females into comics prefer masculine comics or extremely infantile plots and characters.
Defenders just didn't have the momentum they hyped it up to have since after Daredevil the other series just fizzled off into dreary tales of average people doing slightly above average things. What they should have done is drew distinct lines between each characters series so the Defenders would be a more fresh feeling take on their interactions but it ended up being mediocre because there was nothing that stood out between them.
I would have gone for some crazy action flick series but they tried hard to be edgy and deep which didn't really connect.

Racism and misogyny.

Inhumans had the same show runner as Iron Fist.

The Defenders was only held up by Charlie Cox's performance of Matt Murdock. Everything else was shit. Especially the writing and Iron Fist's character were awful.

/thread

It feels too disjointed. No problem in doing your own thing and that there are smaller villains and evildoers in smaller scale and that they aren't physical gods and whatnot, but many people don't give a shit about MUH NEW YOHK, and by shying away from mentioning the Avengers or the other heroes and not even showing footage, or maybe a really fast cameo of, say, them being hit by debris caused by Hulk (oh sorry, green guy) or something, it just feels vague and empty. I tried watching Jones and I was tolerating it until the episode where she captures the main villain for a while.
She's supposed to be really strong, yet she punched some thugs, and then the thugs pulled out cattle prods and subdued her, causing the villain to run away. Why wasn't she going all-out and clobbered the thugs or outright killed them? It just made her look really stupid and weak, and she was trying to capture the main villain, not interrogating someone so there would be no need to clobber someone.
They simply don't feel like an important group because they'll never have a crossover with the movie heroes in any capacity, and New York already feels like an afterthought because they've been wrecking other cities and countries far away. Even a cameo by Doctor Cumminbitch would make them feel slightly relevant if they help him at anything at this point.
Also, by having an overlapping villain instead of having something more like villain of the week makes it really tedious, which they pad out with stupid sex scenes or muh feels bullshit, or being heavy drinkers to show you how broken and complicated they are.

niggers

kek

The real question is- is this supposed to be an evil strawman depiction like Red Skull speech was supposed to be (and miserably failed to be), or did this author actually know what they were doing with this speech?

Defenders: Discount Avengers
Inhumans: Discount X-men

Why wouldn't it?

Defenders didn't flop though. I find it hard to accept the overall argument since nobody knows the viewing numbers so it could easily be "show that was a huge success but something I hate."