List of Antifa protests

Time to get the live streams up. It looks like this weekend is going to be packed full of protests. I'm going to look for livestream and start commenting them his. Shit might start poping off tonight. It's going to be crazy tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/a2TQlzFXTEtSZXByeVlNUWJ8MU93R1duZU9veXdLUVkpYn5x3-aUib-347r7AXOKP8_TcADOq5lWDeiE7sc2
youtube.com
mega.nz/#!lVNVyahZ!k-Su2WQodz14-z62I6_7WIMr4vZVSQhM4i3tTGDDhnU
amazon.com/Powerful-green-laser-pointer-532nm/dp/B01MS93Z98/ref=sr_1_19?s=office-electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1486238817&sr=1-19&keywords=laser pointer
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1265033866878491&id=108924385822784
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155078838546336&id=15704546335
periscope.tv/w/1OdJreORdYqGX
periscope.tv/w/1OwGWnedEQNKQ
periscope.tv/w/1YpJkqkvBzyKj
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdLqBpYoKW?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1ynJONMpzNEGR
periscope.tv/w/1OdKreOjeDQxX?q=protest#
redalertpolitics.com/2017/02/02/protestors-plan-riot-outside-gavin-mcinnes-speech-nyu-tonight-exclusive/
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqRvBoVEGb?q=protest
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/827304174777933824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protest in Philadelphia

periscope.tv/w/a2TQlzFXTEtSZXByeVlNUWJ8MU93R1duZU9veXdLUVkpYn5x3-aUib-347r7AXOKP8_TcADOq5lWDeiE7sc2

They'reas good as dead. Either the methheads and heroin addicts will tear them apart, or they'll be shot before they reach the courthouse.

REEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY CITY

Get a YouTube livestream or a parascope going, I'll get you views if it starts heating up.

Wwew. LA gonna burn

I'm in the other side of the state now, but I'm from New Haven. If I was closer I would make a "Proud Trump Supporter" sign and wear a MAGA hat, then livestream.
If I knew about this earlier I probably would have been able to plan ahead

Maybe you can find some you know to live stream. We need people on the ground.

I have a few friends who might be up for the task. I'll inform them about the protest and see if they're available

Too close for comfort.

Well they'll get a lot of support from the LA mayor there. Last time there was a violent Trump protest, he literally said "don't break too many laws".

LA mayor is a kike

West Palm Beach protests starts at 5pm. I bet we will see violence there.

here's the one in DC
youtube.com /watch?v=Wc3wburuiq0

Everyone in those areas, make sure to hide your trashcans.

needs more cow bell

Why do leftists protest so fucking much? Jesus fucking Christ.

Are they crazy? They're gonna get their shit beat in.

and another
youtube.com
/watch?v=UA-tqfSCK58

To many good lids have been lost. Some needs to pay.

Have you ever been to one? It's a hell of a lot of fun to walk around with a Trump hat, at least until it starts to get dark.

Haha Boston on Superbowl Sunday when the local team is playing in it later that day. Do they expect anybody to be there??

this one is RT
youtube.com /watch?v=Wc3wburuiq0

not sure if it's a duplicate of

sure would be a shame if they got blinded.

rifle shots

The big one will be the superball protest tomorrow. That will be fun to watch.

Make sure to use green, it has a much higher light intensity. I've bought one in Thailand, it's strong as fuck.

I expect Lady Gaga doing an anti-Trump political halftime show to generate more headlines than antifa outside the stadium, unless they kill people

(cheKeKed)
I didn't hear any.

ya, tomorrow will be good, this evening in Philly may be interesting as well.

ditto, plus I found out in another thread that knives of all kinds are legal to carry here

Hi there!!! My name is Ian Miller. I think it's fun to blindside people and potentially kill them for having different political views. My friends list here is a who's who of ANTIFA on the West Coast, and also to some degree nationwide.

mega.nz/#!lVNVyahZ!k-Su2WQodz14-z62I6_7WIMr4vZVSQhM4i3tTGDDhnU

My friends and I are going to be carrying these.

Any ANTIFA we see get loud or violent, we're going to focus fire and blind them. If things get hot we're tossing the laser pointers. I recommend anons start doing this en-masse.

For Boston, where are you guys (pic related) I know you have many chapters around here, even outside of Boston. These clubs are where the white supremacists are nowadays. Would they take sides in a political fight? I doubt it, but I wish I could talk to someone who might know their leadership. Probably impossible though, as they are usually too concerned with club matters and distracted by degeneracy like dope dealing.

derp meant to reply to

also yea we can get the greens ones pretty cheap on amazon :
amazon.com/Powerful-green-laser-pointer-532nm/dp/B01MS93Z98/ref=sr_1_19?s=office-electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1486238817&sr=1-19&keywords=laser pointer

Ha, that's the exact type of pen that I have.

akshoeully, you should use blue or ultra violet. those are the ones that are very dangerous and you MUST wear red shades to block the light. I bought a blue 5 watt laser and even looking at the beam which is visable in broad daylight, can hurt your eyes. to put that in prespective, most laser pointers are measured in miliwatts. this is 5 fucking watts and you can start fires with it, light cigarettes, etc. Use that shit on top of a huge building, you could easily give someone permanant eye damage, but youd have to get away fast and hide that laser like you never had it.

Is anybody else having trouble with Twitter?

and this is exactly why we need to start blinding these fucks.

If you get a purple one, you can light cigarettes with it. That would do some damage to someone's eyes.

use ebay and get a MUCH stronger one for less than 50 bucks.

this one is showing a spit screen with the NYC protests alongside the Philly protests.

im going to stock up on these. if a lot of ppl do this, lasers might actually get regulated by the (((senators))) who are pro-antifa

Another livestream from DC

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1265033866878491&id=108924385822784

is there a bypass for this?

Make a fake?

Oh yes this is the real deal

I tried that on Twitter after my account got locked recently. New account got locked almost immediately.

Newyork city

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155078838546336&id=15704546335

They gotchu on a list buddy.

Holy fuck they actually thought of a new chant. I mean it's just a rewording of an old popular nigger tune, but still. Also, tear gas when?

Could be.

fuck that I hope they use sarin

Make sure to render them unusable before tossing them.

They're doing that as a separate "operation." There's a thread about it in the catalog somewhere.

lol that'd be great. My parents are both optometrists too so maybe they would see some more patients and that would mean more shekels for the family. Just be careful to not blind the actual victim. I could see that being easy to do by mistake.

Washington D.C
periscope.tv/w/1OdJreORdYqGX
New York
periscope.tv/w/1OwGWnedEQNKQ
Philly
periscope.tv/w/1YpJkqkvBzyKj

Do Boston maybe? Though I checked their goybook page and it appears they have about 10 members in total. Pretty pathetic actually. Large student population might make it possible for these things to grow here though.

hypothetical question:
the MSM doesnt seem to be talking about who they plan on replacing trump with if the coup is successful. Doesnt the public have a right to know? I think its important to meme this

If you want the media on your side, do something to get the reporters on the ground against anti-f.a. /BAMN Maoist cryptokikes.

baked alaska LAX
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdLqBpYoKW?q=protest

Liberals can never draw a swastika

Joke's on you, he's actually protesting Buddhism!

OMG THOISE FUCKING BIGOTS

What did he mean by this?

Apparently they were out of yellow poster paper.

Denver just started
periscope.tv/w/1ynJONMpzNEGR

wtf i love soros now

And nothing of value will be lost

I also captured these by accident, not sure which is funnier.

This explains all the false-flag swastikas suddenly appearing on mosques and synagogues and shit every time the republicans win anything.

this is a really good idea

Fucking children. Also kek at "no fat ones"

These people are fucking children.

literally sometimes.

I think it's gonna take at least another couple months before they realize how utterly pointless their protest movement is. When you have state and federal judges acting like your average SJW snowflakes, it sends a signal that it's okay to act that way.

The best thing would be if they annoy enough people in Texas for the superbowl and end up getting what they deserve.

RIGHT WING LASER SQUADS

WRONG

you need to watch Yuri dear user, this is a problem that will take a generation or more to completely rid ourselves of. This astroturfed movement will be a long in it's death thoes. there was a group involved in the Inaugural protests that's a century old IWW the wobblies
buck up sunshine, we're in this for the long haul.

Well sure I agree if you want to talk about specific groups. The people out on the street today in DC? Not the same.

Hey, I have an idea…

I have a green one I carry. Cheap, legal, nonlethal, faster than a bullet, and destroys cameras unless they are using film. It's not as stunning as mace but it is easier to use.

Here is a link to a protest at LAX. It's pretty low energy.

periscope.tv/w/1OdKreOjeDQxX?q=protest#

redalertpolitics.com/2017/02/02/protestors-plan-riot-outside-gavin-mcinnes-speech-nyu-tonight-exclusive/

Looking for a stream of this now.

Pro tip: When you go full Ben Garrison on them, don't come back here to brag about it afterwards.

Protesting in Palm Beach Florida

periscope.tv/w/1lPKqRvBoVEGb?q=protest

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/827304174777933824

Gavin assaulted trying to enter building.

There's a sticky for this, fuck off with the periscope gay protest bullshit, stick to the hwndu threads.

could be counter programming i assume. the people who watch football and the antifa chumps aren't the same people.

Link it