Hey Rabbi

Chicago Synagogue vandalized. Windows smashed, Swastika stickers placed on doors.

twitter. com/EmilyFlorezNBC/status/827871024670732288/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clearly a hey rabbi

d they mean that one window with what looks like a crack?
can't seem one, is it behind that big piece of wood?

for the sake of posterity.
fakehatecrimes.org/

The picture and text above it do not match.

Why should I care about one jew's lies on an establishment social media site?

fake as fuck, rabbi doesn't want to damage his own property with spray paint, typical tricks schlomo

That artwork above the door is fucking terrifying, it looks like Juiblex, a demon. That being said it doesnt surprise me

Wew, i guess they fuck up the swastika so many times, they now use stickers instead.
Typical from a merchant.

I was just saying the same thing after I read that.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?

Lol, they realized they were sho bad at drawing swastikas that they went with stickers.

I honestly thought that's what they meant by the damage at first glance. What's the point in vandalizing something that's already that ugly?

There is a power behind the swastika that kikes fear. They cannot make them themselves. So just placing stickers gets around that
As clear a hey rabbi as I've seen

Probably a nigger "resistance" fighter

The one thing a jew will not do, is receive a grievous injury to his person for the purpose of a hoax. It's always shit like broken windows and swastikas, things their insurance will cover. This is clearly a Hey Rabbi, because as you know, evil white men are allegedly shooting up black churches and mosques, but not a hair on a Jewish head is ever maimed.

How do they fuck up the swastika so bad every time? All the lines go in a circle in the same direction. That should be an easy design to draw, but it always comes out as 19/66 Hordle Hilmer.

That (((art)))) above the door is probably refering to the 6 million, right?

wat. you can get stickers with swastikas on them?

it's the same reason a vampire can't draw a cross.

(((they))) can

fug wrong thread.

Its cheaper to clean up too…You know how (((they))) like saving shekels.

Conclusion: the rabbi needed the windows of the synagogue replaced, but not the doors

This is true, whether it's unconscious or overt, a Jew cannot bring himself to draw a proper swastika. I'm certain the myth of the vampire is an allusion to the Jude.

lol, they got stickers printed so they wouldn't fuck it up and look obvious

Why on earth would a real vandal and/or nazi use fucking stickers? These fuckers can't get any more obvious.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

vampires in general are, yes but the big man himself was just them projecting their sickness onto the one man willing to actually eradicate the mudslim hordes instead of letting them live and perpetuate war.

Well that should be obvious. The blood-sucking thing stems from how throughout history, jews would be caught using gentiles for ritual sacrifice and slaughtering them in a kosher way, which involves exsanguination. The aversion to crosses and holy water is obvious. The idea of them not entering your home unless invited stems from the fact that, traditionally, jews have a serious aversion to stepping inside a church. I could go on.

They don't know how to draw it so they settled for stickers

I guess they finally learned that they can't draw a swastika even if their life depended on it so instead they decided to make fucking stickers.

found it
THIS ONE

Break one window. Ignore other three.

Sounds like a Hey Rabbi situation, he's trying to maximize victimhood while minimizing the cost of repairing the windows.

Literally only niggers/kebabs/anarchists/commies go to other neighborhoods to trash everything. Going to other neighborhoods to vandalize things is something only the (((internationally minded))) meddlers would do. (((They))) and their pets create the narrative and the context.

Pretty sure it falls under the criteria for idolatry, which is the same reason they would never draw the cross or a plus symbol.

Hey rabbi, or is the day finally coming?

Yeah, this is insurance fraud.

Also stickers are easier to remove than paint.

We will escape the cycles, user. Don't worry.

At this rate the kikes are going to round each other up in concentration camps and they're going to gas themselves without a single white man having to get his hands dirty.

where is the fucking swastika?!

Here's the corrected version of your pic, now we need one where schlomo puts a sticker.

a final solution for false-flagging kikes whom can't draw swastikas

Suddenly the romanticising of vampires in film and TV makes a whole lot of sense.

This.
Meme the hoax
TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

When the Yids get typical, media won't be critical

"although some things did occur but never happened, other things happened but only in my head"