DHS CUCKS OUT

State Department reverses visa cancellations after judge blocks part of Trump's executive order

Why the fuck wasn't there a thread about this?

>The Department of Homeland Security said Saturday that it had suspended "any and all actions" related to President Trump's travel ban on immigrants from seven mostly Muslim countries, as well as its temporary halt on refugee resettlements.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ti6ob#selection-481.1-485.233
archive.is/9Ps2n
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/04/bush-nominated-judge-who-blocked-trump-s-ban-also-declared-black-lives-matter.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver,_Washington#History
funker530.com/recent-propaganda-video/
law.cornell.edu/wex/rational_basis
documentcloud.org/documents/3438904-AGOWA-Immigration-Ban-Complaint.html
documentcloud.org/documents/3438905-AGOWA-Trump-TRO.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot the source: archive.is/Ti6ob#selection-481.1-485.233

TIME TO START THE PURGE

Trump is always way ahead of his adversaries. I bet he has several contingency plans to choose from. In Trump We Trust. I am not worried

I thought they said they'd enforce it though.

Also, wasn't the circuit split? I thought one Judge in Boston said it was in effect, and the other one in California said it wasn't.

How the hell can a judge do that though? Immigration is the concern of the executive branch, not the judicial branch.

It's obviously not going to hold up but the point is that they're suspending the ban so the shitskins that were blocked can swarm in while the door is still open a crack

I just don't understand why this faggot judge matters

Washington state I believe

As CIC isn't DHS under his control? Why are they listening to this Judge?

Why the fuck is this such a fucking issue to people? How the fuck did the west get so fucked up?

The mudslime swarms won't be American citizens. Can't they be easily deported later?

Until things are actually being carried out, big ticket items like the wall having been built and massive illegal alien deportation, it's still nothing but promises and theater.

It's brutal but if one these swarming jihadis blows up some major sports event then the "muh refugees" narrative will be BTFO for all but the most cucked and/or kosher.

Is it bad that I want this to happen?

This is almost a day long. Why is Holla Forums being so slow as of late?

It will happen eventually. It's just a waiting game now. Sandniggers will always try to blow shit up or kill people. When it happens Trump will show no mercy, and the games being played with democucks and cucked judges ends

There are programs in place to fast track these people into citizenship. The Commies are trying to protect their vote farm

It's because of Who is giving the order. I believe Trump knew he would face great amounts of resistance and he wouldn't have through with this whole thing if he didn't have a plan. The one thing I always knew was that his presidency wouldn't be clean or smooth. He has to pull out every dirty trick he has to win in the long run.

too busy taking the bait and responding to shills instead of talking about the fucking NEWS of the world like we should be.

No. It's the first thing I thought when I saw the latest headlines

Considering how supremely cucked the opposition side is, it would probably take a 9/11-tier event to give Trump a mandate; (after all, they doubled down after the Pulse fag/spic club massacre)

it's spread over 3 different threads. Though, this OP seems to get at the meat of the matter.

DHS is redundant and shouldn't even exist. They belong in the trash along with 90% of federal agencies.

goddamn I would love this. Even I'm at the point where I want to say fuck "democracy" and just let these people hang.

OK, now I'm pissed. I had hoped DHS would do their jobs but now they'll have to be purged just like FBI and CIA. I feel bad for President Trump because this is embarrassing. This whole situation is absolutely insane. "Yeah I know this has been a president's power since fucking 1790 buuuuuut much feefees!" Is there an express lane for legal shit relating to the President and the Supreme Court? There had better be.

How much of the DHS comes from previous administrations? Trump should be able to put his own people in. We need a team working together for a common goal aka remove kebab and burrito

There's gotta be something the President can do, and there has to be a reason he hasn't yet. My only guess is he's giving Americans time to wake up.

They are filing an emergency stay of the order it says, meaning they are fighting it in court.

DHS wasnt even set up until after 9/11
There's no reason to keep them around.

For the amount of jihadi attacks they attempt, they're quite incompetent. If you averaged out per jihadi killed in the US vs. how many they managed to take down, you'd probably be looking at like a 3:1 kill death ratio (and the kills are only inflated cos of the gay shooter in Florida).

there's 94 federal district courts, shouldn't be hard to find a sympathetic one

Why the fuck would they do that? Trump's not breaking any laws, and is completely within the constitution.

But user, MUH FEELINGS!

he's still not at full strength…
playing nice until Sessions is confirmed is my guess. Once his cabinet is fleshed out, it's game time.

Hadn't thought of that. Any idea how long that'll take?

Because a federal judge ordered it. Even if it's a shitty order, not following would be violating the constitution. Judges have way too much fucking power.

was getting caught part of your plan?
>mfw now any with evil intent will hurry to enter the US. Soon there will be an incident involving one of these fresh refugees.
I'm going to sit back and see how this one plays out… worst case we're no worse off than we were before Trump's EO restricting travel, best case some fresh off the plane snakbar becomes spontaneously exothermic in a public place shifting the public opinion in favor of harsher restrictions.

Yeah, Bush wasn't exactly what I'd consider a right-wing administration, just a shitty neocohenservative one. And I'll bet Obungo expanded the DHS to keep those pesky Christian refugees out of the United States. Now that I think about it it seems like only ICE and Border Patrol care about doing their jobs to protect Americans.

You may be right but I think the people who refuse to see how bad the government is won't be swayed by this.

I don't even know what is going on with the courts anymore. First I thought some Jew York judge blocked it but DHS said fuck off and it was later appealed by a circuit court and rejected. That means only the Supreme Court could overturn the circuit court's decision (my high school law is rusty I may be wrong). But I think this block is a new court ruling from Oregon so there might be a way to appeal it before the circuit court, otherwise it needs to go to the Supreme Court and I don't think they even start looking at cases until September. Of course I really don't know what's going on anymore.

For crying out loud this law has been on the books for over 200 years. How does any of this make sense?

what else were they supposed to do?

On what grounds are they overturning Trump's muzzie ban? The president absolutely has the power to ban entry of whatever foreigners he desires. People keep citing muh first amendment, muh civil rights act, muh freedom of religion, but this shit applies to people on US soil. It doesn't apply to who we allow entry into the USA. Foreigners on foreign soil are not protected by the bill of rights.

this

Immigration law, 8 US Code 1324 states that it is a crime to, either knowingly or recklessly, “conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection… transport, or move or attempt to transport or move” or… to even “encourage or induce” an illegal alien “to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowingly or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law"
And when it comes to banning Muslims from entering the country…
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
section 14 (f) in effect since December 24, 1952
"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Yeah. Us again. Sorry all! The Jews planted a Communist from Jew York amongst us and stole one of our Senate seats. Yep you have that right: Minnesota has an Israeli Jew for a fucking Senator.

Al "I support Israel's wall but not yours you filthy goyim" Fraken.

HE NEEDS TO BE GASSED

DHS IS DISOBEYING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND IS A REDUNDANT, USELESS AGENCY TO BEGIN WITH

PURGE IT

Time to line them up for the Firing squad and making new jobs for hard working true blood patriotic Americans.

Like what you're doing now?

Slight correction bud it's actually 10 (f) not 14 (f)

A+, much obliged for the information!

Now I'm REALLY getting suspicious. Who the hell are those people that they want so desperately to get inside? Certainly a few hundred or even a few thousand shitskins can't be good for anyone, but is there anything…special about this batch?

No kidding. This is really worrisome, resistance is piling up against Trump from all corners of the government, it's basically a soft putsch and things will continue like this for the next four years, assuming Trump doesn't buckle under the pressure. Either that, or he enacts a major purge of the entire government, STARTING with the goddamn state department.

thats because you're an idiot or project alamo.

If DHS kept following the executive order, Trump could have been impeached. Now that probably wouldn't happen, but this isn't DHS's fault.

Forgot to sage again eh?

It's poorly timed, but the DHS has to obey the judge's order at this stage. It will go back and forth until it hits the Supreme and the buck stops there.

The Legislature writes laws. The Judicial interprets laws. The Executive enforces laws.

the military should secure our borders why the fuck does DHS even exist? we already have FBI for federal police. DHS needs to go into the bog.

So really its just the left trying to delay everything as long as possible to get key agents into the country.

I'm sorry user, but no. Impeachment requires the president breaking the law while in office if I remember correctly. Trump has done nothing of the sort.

Not to mention, a threat of impeachment would rile up all of his supporters.

fuck off retard

Not following a judge's order is violating the constitution, and is an impeachable offense. Now, he probably wouldn't be impeached over it, but it would still be possible.

Pretty much. This is stalling. The laws invoked by the Executive Order are very straightforward, but we've got judges proving white is black here.

Don't ever change goon.

WEW GOT EM
Filtered you fucking idiot.

into the bog.

For starters all Federal Laws are defacto Constitutional. Next the US Code (ie, Federal Laws) explicitly enumerate the Presidential powers in regards to immigration. Finally, following a Federal Judge's overruling of a Constitutional EO is actually un-Constitutional since the US Code granting the POTUS the power to issue specifically such an EO has not been challenged in the Supreme Court.

I would be such a challenge would be shot-down immediately with no dissent; which would leave the currently established US Code as standing Law. Which in turn would mean it might be very wise to start sharing lists of the people that are attempting to subvert our rule of Law and replace it with their Jewish rule of Rabbis.

Al Franken is US Senator for Minnesota, but he's from New York, and he's an Israeli citizen. YOU THINK THERE'S AN AGENDA AGAINST WE THE PEOPLE?

If the judge's order itself was unconstitutional however, we have ourselves a court case.

Trump's opposition will probably take it to that extreme just to buy time.

you mean this?

No, he couldnt have, you fucking liar.

He has done nothing that would justify an impeachment motion, and you're a cuck for even suggesting it.

EVERYTHING TRUMP HAS DONE IS WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF HIS EXECUTIVE POWER, THE COURTS HAVE NO POWER IN THIS CONTEXT, AND THOSE SUGGESTING OTHERWISE ARE FUCKING SHILLS.

That's not how the law works you worthless garbage. I hope you enjoy the purge.

This. In which case not following the EO is the bigger crime. I'd rather be indicted for ignoring a Judicial Order than a fucking Executive Order. Goddamn useless DHS cowards.

Just filter and move on. It's clear he's just a retard who can't be bothered to learn about the issues at hand, so he hides his intellectual laziness by just saying "lol doesnt matter 5D chess".

wew lads

Because since atleast the second world war, the jews have owned our countries without any fight at all against their reign.

We've been occupied for centuries.

Who ever is paying deserves they're shekels back.

If the cuck, or anyone else for that matter, says the ban is unconstitutional then just remind them of obongo's six month iraqi ban in 2011 and watch them squirm.

…. but this has ALREADY BEEN HAPPENING

These invaders from foreign nations have already shot up or stabbed multiple people/places, killing anywhere from a few to a few dozen. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE LIBERALS MIND. They WILL NOT change their opinion or their actions. A fucking "refugee" could show up at their fucking door and rape their mother then slit her throat… AND THEY WOULD FUCKING SHAKE THE FUCKERS HAND AND APOLOGIZE FOR WHITE SUPREMACY

We've seen this happen in other nations, and yes, itll happen here. And dont give me the "its different here" crap either, antifa was a "europe thing" but then it spread here. Liberalism is a global pandemic mental disease that spreads through language and indoctrination, it is unaffected by borders or distance or even information blocks, fuck all there are people RIGHT NOW on the left who CELEBRATE NORTH KOREA because its commie but they know fucking ZERO about how the people there live or more importantly suffer, they just know "hey communism! thats our guy!"

No user, a stabbing, a bomb, a truck, a gun.. two killed, twenty killed, two hundred killed (look at fucking France), their own fucking family (i'd say "loved ones" but these freaks only love themselves and their ideology).. it doesnt matter one mother fucking bit. Blood could be running in the streets, women and children getting raped, men getting their heads cut off, IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER TO THEM. They fucking welcome them KNOWING they bring this with them, knowing its going to happen.

So please, stop with this "its only going to take xyz happening THEN shits gonna get real." Fuck all look at berkly, everyones cheering on how THIS is gonna be what wakes everyone up, NOW they'll see the truth! Bullshit. The same god damn things happened last year in Chicango at the Trump rally, and what did people do about it? Nothing. It isnt even brought up anymore. UCB will be forgotten by the common person in a few days or weeks at most. Who still talks about the Orlando killing? Who is out there forming counter-protests to these liberal faggots who protested Trumps ban? Barely anyone.

Its just going to keep going this way until everything fucking implodes, until people are living in such poverty that they cant continue and would rather fight and die than live like that. Because the right is cucked as well, look at how many of them out right profess to "welcome everyone regardless of sex/race/etc." They're faggots just like the left, which is why they didnt defend the ban in enough numbers to show there are more people who want it, because they didnt want to risk being called "racist" or "islamophobic."

They've gone right back to where they were pre-Trump. Sure theres a lot of us who arent like that, but the majority, all those big rallies? They went right back to sleep after Trump won. Which, is why some times I think the only real answer was accelerationism under shitlary. The only way people are going to rise up is if large numbers of them are all directly effected at once. We're talking 9/11 type deal here. And durkas couldnt pull that off, we all know it was mossad and the cia, and right now, they WANT the sand niggers to come here, so they arent going to pull another big thing like that again.

In short: get a god damn clue

The court is calling that law unconstitutional you fucking retard. I don't agree with them in away way, and SCOTUS will easily overturn it. However, SCOTUS doesn't meet for two weeks and there's no way they'll hear this case at that time. This is why POTUS and DHS and requesting an emergency stay of the judge's order.

Liberals blowing their load on something like this this early means in the long run they'll have nothing left

REMINDER TO IGNORE, REPORT, AND FILTER ALL SHILLS

Fucking hell I'm so sick of seeing you idiots take the bait and let threads get derailed.

On the grounds that we don't have the balls to hang them, that's what they're betting on. Of course it's legal, but laws have been a dumb joke for a long time.

You're not wrong, but strictly speaking on a technical level the libshits do change their "minds" now and then. Remember how rape was a big deal to them in current year -2, then all of a sudden they stopped talking about it once the stats for shitskin rape in europe came out?

Its happening right now with pedophilia–dumblr used to go on digital crusades about censoring art depicting minors (hence the anime hate), and now they're rallying together for legal child prostitution in commiefornia. Every pillar they used to support their views with has been knocked down one by one, and now all they are left with is autistic screeching for all the world to see.

you have 0 vigilance you fucking tumbleweed groupie. "trump has a backup plan i know!" isnt an argument.

Pretty sure they have nothing anyway. This judge is just attempting to buy time with this bogus claim.

The left just lies and insults, lies and insults. If they are called out on that, they deflect, then it's right back to lying and insulting again.

They'll probably target some hockey game during the NHL playoffs in a few months. They'll kill pretty much only white people, and if an attack fails or only kills a few, most Americans won't care since it's not football or basketball so it won't be a hate crime if any of the players are killed.

thanks bro, checked it out and you appear to be correct. far too many fucking subsections and sheeeit though

Fucking saved. Brilliant.

Trump is, again, doing things "by the book". We may not be used to a President that actually follows the law but the Executive Branch is not Imperial rule yet.
The court can't stop this but it can delay it. Ultimately, the courts will be overruled.
I think Trump is just test-driving the system at this point. He's being WAY more cautious than I think even the libs thought he would be. He checks to see if a system works (AG's office for instance) and if it doesn't, he takes out the faulty parts and puts people he can trust to do the job into those positions. Those people respond to HIM.
Now for areas that can't outright control (the courts), he sees where the stop in the machine is and then finds a way to legally bypass it.
So far, Trump has done nothing wrong. This is the part that's going to infuriate the entrenched libs/gommies/gombahs and potentially some far-right groups, but ultimately, he has ALWAYS used the system against itself to achieve his own ends.
This is an example of Aikido. You take your opponent's energy and direct it against him. No rage, no anger, no bad intent. You simply take your opponent's blind rage and use that to subdue them.
This will also likely infuriate far-right folks that want to see Imperial banners wave and stormtroopers marching down the boulevard. Sorry, but I don't think that was ever in Trump's playbook. If it was, it's a far reaching option after he has basically already lost. I, for one, am glad he's taking this approach. In order to truly defeat this sort of enemy, we must exhaust it and make it spend ITS own political and economic currency against itself. Tire out the beast and then subdue it: that is STRENGTH.

What I don't fucking understand is
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE THINK COMPLETE NON-CITIZEN NON-VISA HOLDERS HAVE ANY FUCKING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO ANYTHING

This is such fucking BULLSHIT. The Constitution - when respected - is what makes this country Great! It is what separates us from literally everyone else on the planet! Why the fuck do these people think suddenly the Constitution applies to people in FUCKING LIBYA?!

God damn I'm fucking MAD. I'm going to go slam the shit out of my punching bag.

They aren't people, they are F.A.S. retards drunk on liberal kool-aid. The ENTIRE left-wing political sphere is chimping out right now and accelerating its own destruction, which is precisely why they are using every maneuver they can to stall the ban.

Russia might have a problem if some of their most famous athletes are killed in a Muslim attack in America or Canada and the response is to blame Russia and White racism and defend Islam.

That's a solid point. The constitution only applies to citizens of the US.

Should be a pretty easy debate with the masses who believe this garbage.

nice bate, faggot

amen

yes

many libshits have changed their minds, it's possible. the majority though? who knows

This. Though I'm betting Trump is just setting the stage to make it so judges can't pull this shit anymore and to publicly justify coming down on them hard. This issue will go to the supreme court where, due to past cases, Trump will win.

It's the same "tactical" handbook handed to them that the kikes have uses for their lives. They'll keep parroting, even if you blow them the fuck out, the next day they'll magically have amnesia of the entire thing, claim they've won the argument, and/or go right back to spouting the same message they were spouting yesterday as if nothing happened.
Recognize the jewish tricks and learn the behavior. Their playbook doesn't change at all. It's just been spread and let borrowed to the hands of mentally unstable liberals.

it shouldn't even get to the supreme court

what is the procedure if a judge issues an unlawful order? it can be overturned by the next highest court?

can the judge be struck off or fired?

I remember there being talks of shitskins still being on planes in airports when the executive order was signed. Did they ever get off the planes before being deported? As far as I know, you are considered to still be in the country you departed from until you step off the plane after landing.

Overrule requires 2/3 majority vote in House and Senate. Same as impeachment proceedings for the President. It's possible but not likely.

Oh you're right, it shouldn't but I'm thinking this is all a ploy for something greater. The only other thing is that the DHS is acting on it's own and them trying to file against this order is them trying to spare themselves Trump's wrath.

So now DHS has to put tails on anyone with these visas.

Were they planning a big kaboom for The Isra and Miraj? Is this the real reason for the ban?

Maritime jurisdiction, that's why. It's why Walmarts don't have basements and can bully local towns.

It's pissing me off how so many officials are openly disobeying the President just to get social media points. Travel bans have been a thing forever. Obama did it like 19 times, didn't he? By openly starting a war with their own President these lefties are undermining the position of President that they claim to be protecting

kek, this made me think of some mind boggling shit that I heard earlier this week. I think that it was on Monday, I was listening to that day's episode of The Adam Carolla Podcast. The guests were these two women from some TV show (can't remember their names or the show), and during the news segment of the show they brought up the EO about the immigrant ban. The two guests were, as most in Hollywood, against it. What made me laugh/sad was that one said in an incredulous tone: "But no one from any of those countries listed has even done anything to us." For fucks sake, it hasn't even been a year yet since the Somali migrant in Ohio tried to peacefully tickle people with his knife, and now that apparently is "forgotten". And even besides that, just take Syria and Iraq as examples - why on earth would you not be insanely cautious about letting people come to your country when about 90% of ISIS' fighters in Iraq are Iraqi, and 70% of its fighters in Syria are Syrian - and there are about 100,000 of them between fighters and supporters? Do you seriously think that they're not sending over people to take advantage of western suicidal insanity empathy?

Sessions was already confirmed

It's Neil Gorsuch who needs to be confirmed

Only by the Senate Judiciary Committee. He still has to be confirmed by the full Senate.

They Can't Keep Getting Away With It

8 U.S. Code § 1182 in video/audio form

saved

paraise kek

So, his using a similar strategy from his run to presidency.
Nimble navigator, as always.

He can.
This shit will keep on happening until it's before the supreme court.

Yep, he's being methodical and playing by the rules. There's already a shitstorm of defeatist articles in the press and I'd encourage all anons to ignore these faggots. This is only a temporary bump in the road. Everyone hold the line.

They think their activist judges are going to ride in and permanently save them from the evil racist but it will be futility in the end.

This is what happens when you don't have an extra-governmental force that can put extreme pressure on established entities. Trump is too fucking soft and should have formed an SA equivalent when he had the chance.

Why the fuck does everything have to go to the supreme court? It's clearly within his powers. Those damn liberal justices don't give a shit about the law anymore. Just their politics. I bet you anything that all the liberal justices will rule against Trump if this goes to the Supreme Court. Even though its a cut and dry case that he has the power to do this. They'll just make up some bullshit.

It will take at least 12 years to purge liberals and neocons from enough positions to take back power. They have set up a shadow state that can control many parts of the country even when losing allajor parts of the government. Judiciary is almost completely pozzed. Even in pure red states, judges can be 90% liberal. Many top law schools are also the worst liberal indoctrination centers. Once liberals gain power over an organization, they create laws and rules that lock the door behind them.

Well, perhaps I should have stated that differently. You are of course right, they've gone from one position to its polar opposite in the blink of an eye without so much as a second thought. But the THEME that they all have in common is "progress" as they see it. Whatever is "progressive" at the moment is what they support. That whats more in line with what I meant when I said "they never change their minds" or rather "they always support whatever is *progressive* and will not stop doing so, ever"

I dont see immigration ever not being a "progressive" thing to support because its inherently anti-white which is what progressivism is all about. Unlike child sex or rape which could go either way. I mean consider the latter, why did they jump off that bandwagon? Because they realized that it would require criticizing non-whites and their behaviors, and the "progressive" thing is to only attack whites. Same thing for child sex. Why is it being normalized among them? Because, its something sand niggers support, and sand niggers are inherently anti-white, therefore they have to support what the sand niggers do

Its why even fucking feminists are starting to support the sand nigger religion. because feminism is just another "progressive" ideology, and what is more anti-white than a religion that wants to invade europe and murder/erase white people? As fucking oppressive as islam is to women, there are feminist figureheads bandwagoning on to join it, coming up with whatever ass backwards way of justifying it that they can, "oh the laundry bag I'm wearing STOPS THE MALE GAZE! see!? its SOOOO FEMINIST!" While completely ignoring that feminism was originally about a womans right to choose various things for herself, but in islam you DO NOT have the choice to not wear their garments, you do it or you are outcast or in their countries murdered for not complying with the will of the men in charge.

But, its the "progressive" thing to do, and "progressive" is anti-white, therefore, yada yada you get the point there. The full point is that it doesnt matter how many people die to basketball niggers or sand niggers or buritto niggers, liberals will never stop supporting them for the sole reason that they are non-white, therefore supporting them is anti-white, and therefore "progress," because after all to them the future is non-white.

And the truth is, the future may very well be non-white. It IS a possibility. But, its not a future any sane person should want to live in. Its not a future that will see scientific or individual achievements encouraged and perused. It is not a future that will be rich and plentiful, it is not a future where men will walk among the stars. It is a future that will end in massive blood shed, the death of billions due to starvation and disease, and man kind reduced once more to tribal groups fighting for scraps that in todays first world even a dog wouldnt look twice at.

But, its a non-white future, so its what liberals will chase until their deaths.

No, a few have. Consider we're talking about nearly 100 million people here. How many have defected? A hundred? A thousand? Fuck it, 5 MILLION… even THAT is barely a few percent of their numbers. Sure, not all of them would be the antifa supporting faggot types. But neither would those 5 million defectors have been. We havent actually changed the minds of any of the people who are openly at war with us in their minds.

Not trying to sound defeatist I'm sure I'll still be accused of it and/or accused of shilling but even if you DID convert five million (which hasn't happened), all of these first world countries still have millions upon millions of non-whites who will go against them, and they're massively outbreeding whites; and this doesn't even include all the ones that they're still importing. And even after that, it doesn't factor in that a shitload of more "conservative" whites are older and obviously won't be breeding (and many of whom [see: boomers] will be dying off in masses during the next 5-20 years).

It's fucking terrifying if you're living in reality, honestly.

Did we get a home address for this judge? We need to make sure he's made to pay if anyone he let into the country harms a citizen.

I don't have a law degree or anything. But doesn't this set a precedent that no one in the world can be refused entry into the US and every single person in the world, anywhere in the world is entitled to due process?

No

Which is exactly what the supreme court nominee stated that liberals use the courts far too often to get their way.

Fiallo v. Bell
430 U.S. 787 (1977)

Doesn't that make sanctuary cities and pro-illegals protesters illegal?

DHS is an executive branch agency.
They answer directly to the president, not congress, not the senate, and not the entire judicial branch.

I hope Trump purges these commie fucks and institutes a 4 year ban on all immigration.

YOU WOULDN'T LET ME DO A LITTLE THING WITHIN MY POWERS, SO NOW I'LL DO A YUGE THING WITHIN MY POWERS

Yes.
This also makes all mayors and their staff criminals.

This really pisses me off. If this fucking faggot judge in Seattle has managed to piss off 60 million or more people to the extent I'm pissed off, then I don't see how this bodes well for anyone.

35 mins ago.

archive.is/9Ps2n

Aren't we at war with Syria? Yemen? Iraq? I thought a wartime president had overriding powers when it came to the judiciary, and even legislation…

Or is this one of those things where congress never made a formal declaration of war..? If I was Trump, I'd bring up legislation that calls on the US to bomb these countries as tantamount to a declaration of war, and act accordingly.

What legal authority are they citing in re to this?

None. It's a Temporary Restraining Order against the implementation of the Executive Order because "“serious questions going to the merits were raised and the balance of the hardships tips sharply in the plaintiff's favor,' thereby allowing preservation of the status quo when complex legal questions require further inspection or deliberation."

So just a stalling tactic then. There's nothing illegal or unconstitutional about the order.

Soon

Congress doesn't declare war anymore. The military is in the hands of the president, essentially. Constitutionally that's his primary duty, and why it was traditionally practice for him to have been a military leader.

In the old days, if Congress objected, they would just defund and disband the military. That shit's not going to happen anymore.

SOON

That's what it looks like to me. Imagine the mental gymnastics it takes for the Plaintiff, State of Washington, to claim they'll suffer "irreparable harm" while this case is being decided.

For those Anons who aren't saavy the Federal system precedent works like this:

District Court decisions do not create judicial precedent, even in the district court that issues them.

Circuit Courts review district court decisions. Their decisions are binding on the circuit courts and district courts in that circuit.

The Supreme Court reviews circuit court decisions. Their decisions are binding on all the circuit courts and district courts in the country, as well as all state courts in matters pertaining to interpretation of the United States Constitution.

It's unfortunate, but necessary. When the next terrorist bombing happens, the judge who lifted the ban will be thrown to the wolves, and an iron fist will be justified to go on unopposed.

The appeal is going to the 9th Circuit Court in San Franciso. The most liberal Circuit Court in the country. After the 9th Circuit Court it goes to the Supreme Court which is split 4-4.

They will suffer irreparable harm, because the big players won't be able to ship in illegals to undercut and slaughter Americans.
I'm in Washington
The state's government, and all of the Northwest sector of the state need to be violently purged

If I had to take a guess, I'm guessing the "refugees" are turning their attention toward the superbowl. More people in a gathering. They might be hoping that more "ebil raycis white nazis" will be the gathering majority there.

I think the entire length of the I-5 corridor is so thoroughly pozzed as to be considered enemy territory. That's a good 1,500 miles of jewry and communism that might as well become a fucking DMZ with combatants on either side.

I will agree that the entire I-5 is pozzed as fuck because it allows Commiefornians to travel up and down the west coast.
Vancouver is mostly safe, but the brown hordes being shipped in from cali and the shitskins coming through PDX and SeaTac are quickly shifting the demographics from white to brown.

they are bleeding support bro

many of us are former cucks and leftists. not me, but I went from libertardian to GTKRWN. plenty of former leftists here. they are not monolithic, and many just spout their virtur signalling crap because they feel they have to to fit in and keep friends, but many of them are secretly on board

Anyone surprised this same "judge" is a BLM advocate? He's essentially supported a domestic terror organization.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/04/bush-nominated-judge-who-blocked-trump-s-ban-also-declared-black-lives-matter.html

they all do

I think we need to dig into this judge and find any ties he might have to soros. It might be nothing, but it's always worth a look. It's like that one time that judge that got those two undercover journalists who were exposing planned parent hood blackmarket baby parts booked and sent to jail; because she had ties to planned parenthood.

we don't know

but there does seem to be a cultural shift towards us

most of those faggots you talk about are followers. it's not their fault they were indoctrinated and brainwashed. events are on our side though

interesting

sure does, and those fags should all be ovened, whoops, I mean tried and convicted

me too

wxcept for mostly based White yurocucks, like me?

no

Nigger it's China now.

That town must have made A LOT of money in the year between Washington legalizing pot and Oregon not. Everyone and their mother would drive up I5 to Vancouver just to pick up. Lot's of homeless there, too.

But there certainly are a few refuges along the I5, Albany, Medford, and Grants Pass come to mind in Oregon.

There's a Vancouver in America, too.

Until this hits the supreme court, these shenanigans will keep happening.

Vancouver, BC is not Vancouver, it's a city declaring Canada got cucked by the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver,_Washington#History

We need to meme Ginsberg's death. May Kek will it.

Another San Bernadino or Orlando shooting is all it will take. Won't even have to be that high of a body count. That the left is throwing everything at this when it's almost certain some sandnigger will ackbar again is very telling.

My best guess is the kikes are trying to have the mudslimes pass through as quietly as possible and zerg rush a forceful occupation. The biggest flaw in that is that the kikes have way too many golems running wild now. BLM, Antifa, SJW/W.I.T.C.H./feminists/ and the mudslimes here. These golems are going to run into eachother and tear themselves apart (like the left is already tearing itself asunder, that's why they are so panicked). And if the kikes try orchestrating in such a way that the different movements work hand in hand with eachother, it'll end up being way too obvious to ignore that they are organized and trying to weaken america from "all sides" when really it's the same force just approaching from one side.

LET TRUMP KNOW THAT HE FUCKING NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING
HE NEEDS TO AT LEAST LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT HE'LL BE TAKING MEASURES

oh, come one

trump is 10 moves ahead, do you still doubt him?

That I don't believe for a second, but you are correct about the left bleeding support faster than an m. night shambalombo movie bleeds money. At least six decades of cultural engineering are being BTFO'd every day of the week now, and that's exactly why theya re fighting harder than ever before. Fence sitters are migrating to the right in droves, the liberals are eating each other in broad day light**, and the kikes are stumped by 1488D chess so hard they're jewing themselves and their golems.

**see feminists attacking trannies for not being real wymyn for one example.

I'm just really pissed off right now and what to see libshits BTFO

*want

The 9th is almost the most reversed circuit in the country. I'm not sure even the 9th can uphold this crap. You have to have some sort of basis in law for the opinion. The complaint cites no caselaw at all, it's all 5th amendment, establishment clause, and the religious freedom restoration act.

The complaint alleges this is a muslim ban and based entirely on religion and cites quotes from President Trump at campaign events.

It's literally garbage. TROs last 14 days at maximum unless the moving party shows cause.

Certainly an interesting process watching a monumental power shift happening right before our eyes. It took a few years for the Vietnam anti-war protests and related violence to get up to speed but this latest unrest seems to have sprung up overnight. They've moved directly into wrecking shit and threatening revolution.

I'm hoping these commies keep going full speed. It's going to be beautiful watching them hit the brick wall of Law and Order.

Nice Quads, checked.

Thank you lawfag.

This is happening almost solely because Amazon, Microsoft, and a handful of other powerful tech companies are fighting for their shitskins.

politics.slashdot.org/story/17/02/04/0828247/microsofts-h-1b-workers-cited-in-motion-that-successfully-blocked-trumps-travel-ban

This also explains why it happened in the specific court that it did

That article though:

I can't believe the got the media to print that. People are going to read that as federal judges don't want to protect America from terrorists.

This. Reference above.

Don't forget that this is a slow boil. Let the traitors out themselves.

He's gaming them so fucking hard right now. New narrative is judges are putting the country at risk.

How the fuck did I leave entire words out of my post?

Praise Kek for your digits of Truth!

How does it feel, you fucking faggots? Do you still like sucking the presidant's cock? Keep doing it for free, you fucking cocksucking retards.

living up to your ID I see

Be gone shill! All know that no man has a mouth wide enough to suck the cock of the god emperor! none alive anyhow.. I'd bet freddie mercury could do it, he could do anything with his mouth while he was alive.

Global report.

Good goyim, keep thinking that you are not like those faggot CRT. Keep sucking that republican jewish cock.

Unfortunately, I'm LCD, not CRT. Reported.

Don't worry goy, we need to think of the children.

funker530.com/recent-propaganda-video/

Trump confirmed for Changer of the Ways, Master of Fortune, Great Conspirator and Architect of Fate.

Isn't that one of his birth Tarots?

wicked, i wanna learn jew jitsu

Maybe lay off the crackpipe before you try shilling again spaz

Liberals love to travel, and love going to foreign college.
A ban on immigration is a ban on liberals and their pets.

Mit dem Angriff Steiners wird das alles in Ordnung kommen.

What?
They like to talk about traveling around and experience new cultures and shit, yet sit in their city as good as all of their life, with the occasional change should a ne wjob require them to move.
Ofc always with a shitton of coimplaining why they can't simply work from home and have to move, losing all their "friends" and so on.

That's why you will never see them moving their ass out of a state they don't like because it's racist or whatever.
They like to talk or twitter about it.
But they would only do it under the most dire of circumstances.

okay, so how does this work exactly?

how can one judge fuck this all up and he can't do anything about it?

The entire State Department is going to get fired aren't they?

I think so too, the DHS is likely acting exactly according to Trump's will. If anything when they initially chose to disregard the judge they were probably acting of their own accord.

In the grand scheme of things, if the refugees keep coming for a little longer isn't going to make that much difference, it's more important that Trump knows what he can and cannot do, and who is going to need to go when putsch comes to shove.

I'm sure you've heard of "Seperation of power" and the three branches of government. This order came from a federal judge and is temporary, it's basically a restraining order that lasts 14 days (plenty of time to flood in a bunch of shitskins that will then avoid their obligations and try to stay).

Its complicated to say after this if the order can be extended or killed early and who would do so, but the order from the Federal judge in Washington state is for 14 days. The judge in Washington state was acting in favor of Microsoft (Microsoft is based out of that region) and other tech companies claiming that the damage caused by stopping some of their H1B visa slaves is greater than the damage caused by allowing in thousands of potentially terrorist shitskins.

On one hand you have the US code law that Trump was working off of

Pretty clear right?

Okay the other side is working off of an argument "rational basis". It's not pure law really but based more on precedent and shit like that. There's also a lot of buthurt because Trump went and did this (even though it was legal) without taking a lot of time and consulting and whatnot.

law.cornell.edu/wex/rational_basis

They're basically trying to argue that there's no rational basis for the "ban" because there's no damage from migrants, but there is benefit (to Microsoft and Amazon and whatnot). Real law doesn't matter this is all going on precedent and "this is how we do it now" type bullshit

I mean if the ban is stopped of course

What kiked-up bullshit.

They're just harmless muslims making pilgrimage to the new world. There's no need to be upset.

Are we digging up info on the judge or what?

So now are they are just going to pull this shit when Trump tries to do anything? We have a fucking establishment vs the majority of people's interest while giving small terrorist groups exactly what they want for disrupting society.

Is there something that will be done about this?

Study the fall of Berlusconi and you will know what awaits Trump down the line.

1. A new cultural movement is born, celebrities and intellectuals teach kids they're on a mission to save America from Trump;

2. Media hysteria 24/7 will make people beg for release, even if they used to support Trump, just for the sake of not having to listen to all this shit anymore. Trump's inability to shut their mouths will make him look weak;

3. Unelected bureaucrats and judges acting defiantly while cuckservatives stick by the rules and lose ground;

4. Direct attacks on his family, aimed to undermine his life on a personal level. Imagine Melania divorcing Trump because of more piss stories, it would make him look like a cuck;

5. A slew of new movies and documentaries devoted entirely to support their narrative. Gigantic media exposure given to the first film about Putin controlling Trump;

6. Constant stream of foreign criticism on the media to make Trump appear alone on the world stage.

Which will put Trump on the defensive and create resentment in his base. What Trump needs to realize is that the people have already given him, all the power necessary to do what he deems right. He needs to go Reagan-Patco on their asses.

These tactics would've worked against a cuckservative who stuck to the rules and "played fair". Similar to how GWB was a total cuck and just let the media shit all over him for 8 straight years.

But Trump is an attack dog. He's multiple steps ahead of them, and even though he barely just got into office, he's already eviscerated the media's credibility and continues to do so. Nobody gives a fuck about the media anymore.

The jews will underestimate Trump all the way to the gas chamber door.

and like water it slips through their fingers

BREAKING

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal appeals court on Sunday denied the Justice Department’s request for an immediate reinstatement of President Donald Trump’s ban on accepting certain travelers and all refugees.
The Trump administration had appealed a temporary order restraining the ban nationwide, saying a federal judge in Seattle overreached by ‘‘second-guessing’’ the president on a matter of national security.

www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/02/05/appeals-court-denies-donald-trump-request-stay-previous-ruling-travel-ban/d12KBnizF6T5q6RbnnJ7fJ/story.html

APPEAL
P
P
E
A
L

DENIED
E
N
I
E
D

Unsurprisingly, the Appeals Court is also full of libshits and enablers.

Since everyone here is gay this is the original complaint.
documentcloud.org/documents/3438904-AGOWA-Immigration-Ban-Complaint.html

And this is the TRO.
documentcloud.org/documents/3438905-AGOWA-Trump-TRO.html

Trump should punish international cuckoldry by sending a load of aliens back this week for this defiance.

He needs to show the cucks that he will increase deportations ever time they try to block his orders.

Can Trump send back every one of them that swarmed in, and then an additional 3 times more that were in before he made the order? They will keep trying to do "temporary blocks" to undermine the Emperor's decision if they see they are able to get away with it.

Why are all of these judges liberal hacks?

Why don't they ever strike down anti-2nd amendment laws?

Confirmed he's going to let something happen so the judges can be blamed and he gets to permanently ban muslims.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828342202174668800

Kek, underrated

Also never forget.

We live in a representative republic, not a democracy.

Trump will institute a 4 year blanket ban on immigration, but only if you respond to this post with:
SLEEP TIGHT AMERICA!

That's all this is. That's the only reason why the left gives a fuck about immigrants at all.

Nope. Didn't work like that in France, didn't work like that in Germany, didn't work like that in Sweden.

Lefty cucks are a disease that need to be put in labor camps indefinitely.

most of it quit already. the swamp literally drained itself

We need to figure out who these judges are.
We have to dig up dirt on them and ruin them for this.

SLEEP TIGHT AMERICA!

Is it gonna be 8 years of this?
I studied the Constitution and usually everything needs a group of people to have some kind of majority to make a decision.
How can one single judge take down an EO? And on what grounds? Can't the SC do something about this? What use is a majority of governors, senators, house members and SC if a single traitor can put a halt to everything?

It's 14 days.
I wonder what the Democrats would do if a conservative judge put down Obama's unconstitutional actions.
The fact that Obama did a similar order against Iraq shows how much their panties are twisted.

And they won't be able to do this forever. Trump is just wasting their already diminished political capital on actions like these (which honestly isn't that important).
I think that this immigration bullshit was just Trump redirecting anger from more important ones which is the
financial EO
He made it a rule that the country won't bail out failing banks again. This is way way bigger than preventing a couple of muzzies to travel.
The guy is operating on three levels at this point.

I know, it just feels that for the first time ever a president is actually doing something instead of working his golf swing.

Are the traitors wasting any political capital by simply doing this? Did the judge actually lose anything apart from credibility by doing this?

And both EOs are important but the travel ban will have more short term impact than the bank EO, especially with the dwindling white population. And we have to remind ourselves that in 8 years they'll try to that the WH again and if they win, heavens forbid, all the EOs will be taken down.

it's because some jews look white.

Of course. Every and their mother knows that they are doing this as a part of their bitch fit and protecting foreign citizens that take american jobs.
And the fact that Trump's twitter is a killing word, the people know that Obama did the same and they did nothing. So they're painting themselves as hypocrites.
A big point of this EO was in my opinion to further sink the opposition's credibility since it was well known that they would take every action to stop it.

Yes, but the bank EO basically sinks the Fed and all the major too big to fail banks. A bunch of kebabs traveling is honestly irrelevant if you compare them.
And He can just throw them all out when the credibility of the Democraps and MSM is on absolute 0. Trump never stopped bashing them, he just got a bigger tool to do it, which is the Federal government. It may be just more subtle since he's laying the groundwork for the moves he's going to take.

Is the Reichstag going to burn?

There is nothing bigger or more important than halting non-white immigration in the face of this white genocide that is being pushed on us.

AMAZING.