Trump to Ukraine: No Sanctions being lifted on Russia

archive.is/luI90

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2014/tv/global/cable-net-jewish-news-one-shutters-to-become-ukraine-news-1-1201164174/
russia-insider.com/en/trump-says-he-wont-lift-russia-sanctions-our-response-good/ri18806
politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-ukraine-russia-sanctions-234631
archive.is/WFV0z
newsweek.com/donald-trump-apologises-serbia-yugoslavia-bombing-509417
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/100000000000001000034156/amp?client=ms-android-att-us
m.nydailynews.com/life-style/russia-highest-divorce-rate-world-u-s-sixth-highest-rate-marital-splits-article-1.473506
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia
rt.com/business/russia-world-household-wealth-944/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Germany
geography.about.com/od/obtainpopulationdata/a/russiapop.htm
rt.com/business/376318-free-land-russia-far-east/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only believe it because The Spicer confirmed this during yesterday's press briefing, did he not?

Crimea river, that's Russian clay. I assume they mean advances outside that region.

Is this hyperdimensional chess again?

variety.com/2014/tv/global/cable-net-jewish-news-one-shutters-to-become-ukraine-news-1-1201164174/
Ukraine is extremely important to the jew

ukraine isn't even a real country, their name comes from the russian word for "outskirts"

How's the weather at the Kremlin comrade? Going to deny the destruction of Königsberg and the Holodomor too?

serhiy, please

Who else would be so desperate to defend a corrupt Russian government trying to hold onto the last vestiges of the Soviet empire?

Ron Paul sucks.

usually I hear "borderland"

ukros and belarussians literally are regional variations of russian

ukro government is hyper-zog whereas putin is at least kind of a bad goy

heeeheee hehehe

Guess this means I'll have to continue waiting for $200 SKSes

I'll be honest, saying this so openly surprisees me a little. Then again I'm sure this is communicated with Russia in advance and helps further destroy libtards saying Trump is some kind of ebin Russian haxx0rz supported spy or whatever. 1488D chess I suppose.

Defend this, Holla Forums.

Trump also said he wants to recognize the annexation of Crimea, so assuming that happens, I don't see any more reason for Russia to be in Ukraine.

Smells like fake news, why would trump be making promises and conducting diplomacy with the former prime minister. I dont buy it.

Smells like fake news, why would trump be making promises and conducting diplomacy with the former prime minister. I dont buy it

Maybe to prevent the genocide of ethnic Russians in the Donbass?

He's already getting shit for NOT invading Ukraine the moment Kiev started moving troops towards the Donbass. If he let the ukrokikes have their way with Eastern Ukraine his own people would flay him alive.

I wouldn't be so sure.

russia-insider.com/en/trump-says-he-wont-lift-russia-sanctions-our-response-good/ri18806
politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-ukraine-russia-sanctions-234631

We should still await confirmation of course, but this might be a move to get Russia to abandon Iran in exchange for US ceasing support for Kiev.

with 'He' I meant Putin of course.

>Former Ukrainian Prime Minister and longtime criminal Yulia Tymoshenko claims that Trump personally reassured her on the sidelines of the National Prayer Breakfast that sanctions against Russia would remain intact.

Like i said, fake news

Trump already eased sanctions and then told the press he didn't. This feels like more 4D chess/being technical as fuck to fuck with his enemies.
archive.is/WFV0z

In short this is indeed fake news and so much so, the media can't get their story straight.

During an unusual private meeting on the sidelines of Thursday’s National Prayer Breakfast, President Donald Trump promised a Ukrainian opposition leader that the United States won’t lift sanctions on Russia until it pulls out of Ukraine, according to three people briefed on the meeting

'Fake news' which Trump hasn't bothered to deny yet. Gee, I wonder why?

Yeah, it got a bad case of soviet retards.

I can't see Putin throwing away a chance at having the legitimacy he needs to claim Crimea, and getting sactions off of Russia at the same time.
Also
C'mon lad.

Because it's just breaking?

assuming this is not fake in any way, there is no defending this. I'm fairly pissed about this, mainly because of what said

HOLOL FASCISTS WIN AGAIN
PRAISE KEK

He already eased off of some sanctions and will use the rest for bargaining power. He's done shit like this before. See
He eased off of sanctions some time ago and sent the left into a tizzy.

I only believe what comes out of Trumps mouth

Also note that we have two sources, yet we also have two stories

>russia-insider.com/en/trump-says-he-wont-lift-russia-sanctions-our-response-good/ri18806
>We read with great amusement Politico's latest Russia scoop: Former Ukrainian Prime Minister and longtime criminal Yulia Tymoshenko claims that Trump personally reassured her on the sidelines of the National Prayer Breakfast that sanctions against Russia would remain intact

>politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-ukraine-russia-sanctions-234631
>During an unusual private meeting on the sidelines of Thursday’s National Prayer Breakfast, President Donald Trump promised a Ukrainian opposition leader that the United States won’t lift sanctions on Russia until it pulls out of Ukraine, according to three people briefed on the meeting

Which is it? And nobody has explained to me why trump would be conducting diplomacy and making promises to a fucking former pm when he could easily call up the current pm and have a confidential conversation

Why is that a good thing? As soon a Russia abandons Iran, you can be sure the kikes are moving towards war with Iran, Russia and the other Red Team countries are among the biggest reasons why we haven't attacked Iran yet, kikes aren't willing to start a full blown WW3 with the red team countries over one stage of the Oded Yinon plan.

There is zero chance of that happening. I refuse to believe the Trump administration is foolish enough to think this would work in any scenario.

He already has it, the people literally voted to join.

Actually, the sanctions have done way more good than harm. You even have their minister of agriculture asking them to extend the sanctions because of how much they've help Russia become self-sufficient:

Sorry about the linking, I was posting on my phone at the time.

Trump eased sales from US cybersecurity firms to Russian intelligence, that is not a lifting of sanctions which affect numerous industries and categories of products. It is also not even a sign of goodwill, CIA/NSA niggers could easily install spyware in any cybersecurity products before selling them and it could just as easily be a ploy to spy on FSB while getting a chunk of revenue for American firms. That is not mutually exclusive with promising Ukraine sanctions against Russia.

How does he 'tolerate' Russian Organized Crime? Russian law enforcement may be inept in dealing with trafficking and willing to look the other way for cash but it does not mean that is tolerated or sanctioned from the top down. Do you assume any head of state automatically tolerates any crime which occurs within their borders simply because it is not prosecuted 100 percent of the time? If so literally every government on the planet is complicit with every manner of crime.

Reminder that the Serbo also ran a fake news that trump apologized for the US bombing of serbia newsweek.com/donald-trump-apologises-serbia-yugoslavia-bombing-509417

These little shit-hole narco wannabe states have nothing better to do than run fake news against Trump for whatever reason

i trust my goddess

he is not in power of the military-industrial complex and the cia. i hate to say this, but this will end badly for the u.s. and i am not talking about minor bs such as immigration, i'm talking ww3 here. well, this would be the point where i would leave the usa if i were there, which i am not. but there won't be many places to go anyway when shit goes down…
2020 is surely a magic number for the nwo

And no other nation considers it legitimate.
I wouldn't call that doing more good than harm, sounds like grasping at straws to make Russia look better to me. The import ban on European products that they placed looks like it actually is doing more good than harm though.

Read the art of the deal lad.

i don't have to read when i can see with my eyes

why are you replying to your own post

see

that is more than enough justification for doing it

i don't think trump wants to give up all those liberal citizens and break apart people's families or let them break themselves up when the liberals finally move to canada; I think he wants to make them stop being liberal

Nice try shill. You're too afraid to even name them.

This is actually a very smart move on the administration's part. He's setting a standard with Putin. Despite whatever "congeniality" existed prior to him becoming President, Trump wants to establish firm bounds in an actual business relationship. In order to do that, you need tit-for-tat.
Neither side gives up a whole lot, really, and it makes BOTH sides look better in the long run.

And those nations can Crimea river.

Even Western ZOG newspapers like Business Insider are saying the Russian economy has improved since the sanctions.

He's already president you dipshit, and even if he wasn't, libshits aren't known for changing their minds, ever.

this
I love her tbh

well if the media does suddenly start defending russia, they'll look like even bigger hypocrites than before, and maybe trump can call them out on it… maybe trump thinks the liberals in the USA can be saved

Why would he need to sacrifice relations with Russia in order to pander to a group that never has and never will support him in the first place, and which has no hold over him since he's already president?

Except they've already established that reputation by themselves, have you even seen the latests polls? Nobody that isn't a SJW or shitskin even trusts the media at this point.

why are you switching IPs just to spam your shitty pics of that corrupt ukrowhore?

Putin acted on Ukraine as a reaction to the hostility of Kang Nigger.

Once Putin sees the USA won't be acting like the invasive parasite they were for the past decade hopefully he back out of military influence over Crimea and let them act independently. Chances are, even if Crimea was truly an independent nation, it would ally with Russia anyway. The region is totally polarized by now.

After this the US would have no reason to keep sanctions up with Russia.

shit just needs time to de-escalate, bur I'm not sure what that exact path is.

Get fucked, Ivan.

no i haven't seen the latest polls
I think theres a whole lot of baby boomers that hate trump… but maybe they're mostly hispanics and other minorities who trust the media too much

This feeble even for a holhol.

Russia can't and won't drop Crimea.

What you'll probably see is a second referendum. Which will be just as pro-Russia as the last.
With Russia no longer arming the rebels in the east in exchange for the east getting autonomy.

I don't think he specifically asked for the Russians to leave Crimea. I think he's referring to the Donbass region and other "autonomous" regions of the Ukraine. Crimea was hook, line, and sinker. Even Trump has to know that. However, there's a protracted land war in Western Ukraine that's upsetting the neighbors. If Trump wants to make his case to leave NATO, he needs that to stop. He's giving Putin a clear path to demonstrate they can do business together.

The difficulty Trump will face here is the same problem he faces with Iran and north Korea.
Convincing them that his election means things will be different and that he's not just a four year aberration.
Or a fraud.

Agreed. Think about it from an outside perspective. Say you're North Korea. You're used to 50+ years of economic isolation and living under constant threat. Now, all of the sudden, one of the BIGGEST players at that table just decided to swerve far right.
How do you know it's not a ruse?
How do you know it's not just going to go back to the way things were before (shitty)?
The short answer is none of these countries believe it. And to their detriment. Because while I truly believe Trump does NOT want war with any foreign country, he won't hesitate to drop a big ole fucking hammer on any country that, as he puts it, is "misbehaving".

Yea but he already won the election. No one is saying that shit anymore because it doesn't really matter. Tbh with this and Iran Trump is proving to be pretty two-faced, much like every other politician. War with Iran is not America First.

North Korea is probably the worst one.
It has literally lived under siege for over half a century.
A literal god dam siege.
It has had a massive foreign army camped on its border pointing fucktons of weapons at it. For half a fucking century.

And North Korea is not capable of feeding itself.
The region has always relied on the south for food because its all mountains.
Famine is common and they know who is to blame. The yankee camped on their doorstep

Even if the USA pulled its forces out of Korea, they'd think it a ruse.
They'd become even more paranoid.

Iran would be much the same. They'd go on a witch hunt, desperate to find the US spies who MUST be somewhere in the Iranian government, military, civil service or population. Plotting to overthrow the government.

FUCK TRUMP! WE NEED TO LIFT SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA!

t. Leftists with no self respect left

i sure hope so

Not sure if intentional D&C but it sure sounds like it. Trump has been pretty straight since getting to office. I think /our/ biggest complaint is he's not moving fast enough. Holla Forums thinks he's literally Hitler. And the mid-IQ range of America just believes whatever is on TV.
Instead of calling the dude two-faced, it's better to exercise a little patience and see how things progress. I know your generation is used to immediate gratification, but the real world moves at a much slower pace than that.

I think that's what's happening right now. They're behaving like that with the way they're acting. Trump hinted that Nantanz is firing up their centrifuges again (without explicitly saying that) and that breaks all former deals. Trump is a businessman. Business starts with a deal and any alterations to that deal have to be agreed upon. Spinning back up the centrifuges is like saying, "fuck your deal, this is a trick."

Sidenote: One thing that is never discussed on Holla Forums and I'm a bit surprised is BRIC. That's short for Brazil,, Russia, India, and China. BRIC is very weak but its an effort to bypass IMF and the Fed. Right now, as some of you know, the US dollar is the defacto world currency for international trade. It could, in time, actually be effective.
So when the US says, "blah, blah, blah, you're under sanctions", there's a second route countries can go to stay above water.
BRIC is still about 5-10 years away from being ironclad but it's been in development for the past 10 years. If BRIC ever becomes self-sufficient, China can actually use its US bonds and holdings as catastrophic leverage in trade negotiations.
Trump's main objective, 4D, would be to weaken and dismantle the need for BRIC by showing that the US doesn't play economic games unless it must. Otherwise, economic war and actual war is virtually guaranteed.
The dude seriously has a lot on his plate. So far, I'm actually impressed he's holding it together as well as he is.

You didn't think before making that post did you?

RIDF will have to stay butthurt

While being friends with Russia is a good thing, they also need to know that America is calling the shots. To Russia this is still preferable to exchanging nukes with Holocaust Hillary.

Putin gave jews their own oblast.

Where can I get a Azov hoodie?

Is that the best you can do?

Do you think commies are logical user?

Would you like an info graph dump we can if you like

h ttps://forward.com/culture/art/328682/how-russia-created-a-jewish-museum-and-tolerance-center-even-vladimir-putin/

The federation had a vision for the future museum, which the Russian chief rabbi, Berel Lazar of Chabad-Lubavitch, discussed in an official conversation with Vladimir Putin in June 2007. Lazar, known for his close relationship with Putin, emphasized the necessity of creating a museum that would not only educate new generations of Russians in the spirit of tolerance, but also celebrate Russia as a model of the co-existence of different religions in a multinational and multi-confessional society.

Putin was so moved by this idea that he donated one month of his salary toward the creation of the museum. Shortly after this, the FSB (the Federal Security Service, formerly the KGB) pledged its support by providing documents from its archives.

"Since Jan. 20, Russia has been marking Holocaust Remembrance Week. Movie theaters in Moscow are showing films about the Holocaust. A theater has staged an opera about the tragedy. The government held an official ceremony attended by celebrities and Israeli representatives. Yesterday, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev spoke at Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center. And, today, school children around the country will be taught lessons on the Holocaust.

The Holocaust Center frequently travels to Russia’s regions, educating Russians – especially children – about the Nazi genocide of Jews.

“Because Auschwitz was liberated by the Red Army, it has become an important part of the patriotic spirit that is so active today” Alla Gerber, director of the Russian Research and Educational Holocaust Centre
She has been heartened by the allies the Center has found across the country. Protestant communities have been especially supportive, she notes, and some of the best entries in youth essay contests organized by the Holocaust Center come from rural areas of Russia.

There has also been another significant, if complicated, improvement in Russia’s Holocaust awareness. Since 2015, the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, the Kremlin has increased efforts to commemorate the tragedy. That year, Vladimir Putin himself visited the Jewish Museum to honor the memory of the victims.

This week’s commemorations in Moscow were part and parcel of the government’s new interest in remembering the Holocaust.

At the Jewish Museum ceremony, Alexander Boroda, president of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, told The Moscow Times that he has felt increasingly supported by the government in recent years.

For the first time, the event included a visit from Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, who was given a tour around the museum.

“The fact that the prime minister is visiting shows that the government understands the importance of the lessons that can be drawn from the Holocaust,” Boroda told The Moscow Times.

With Russia heavily involved in Syria and vulnerable to terror attacks at home, that message is welcomed by the Kremlin.

“Today we see how ethnic and religious xenophobia is taking on a new, ugly side in the form of terrorism,” Medvedev said in his own speech at the center. “It is a similar deadly ideology and shares a similar maniacal desire to kill and destroy.”

Nah.

who is we

There's Supersonic Speed.
And then there's Superukrainian Butthurt.

forgot pic. Nice try ykrop

Any sources for verification?

Russia worlds biggest comsumer of heroin

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/100000000000001000034156/amp?client=ms-android-att-us

Some Holla Forumsacks have this weird fascination with everything russian/serbian and they'll gladly mimic even the most retarded propaganda material these two nations can come up with.

What does that have to do with anything, you drunk kike? Are you trying to say heroin somehow proves they're a zog country in spite of their entire foreign policy?

muh dick tbh

m.nydailynews.com/life-style/russia-highest-divorce-rate-world-u-s-sixth-highest-rate-marital-splits-article-1.473506
Russia has worlds highest divorce rate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia
1 million russians have aids

rt.com/business/russia-world-household-wealth-944/
110 men own 35% of everything in Russia the highest level of wealth inequality in the world

So anime was real all this time?

Russia is the second largest immigrant haven in the world
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

This was before the immigrant crisis. Pretty sure they've closed their borders ever since.

No, but maybe.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
Russia 14% muslium

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Germany
1.9 % germany muslium

They're called Slavaboo vulgaris, overconsumption of squat-memes on facebook and 90's VHS transcodes on youtube will do that to a young Westerner's mind.

By 2050 russia will lose 20% of its population
geography.about.com/od/obtainpopulationdata/a/russiapop.htm

It should be noted that most of the muslims are nomad tribesmen they conquered a few centuries ago. It doesn't that they won't cause problems, but most of them are on the other side of the Ural mountains. Although they started flooding into Moscow.

so nuclear warfare confirmed?

I'm in. What's the best STALGER outfit?

They have the most hapas mixed with asians being euro-asian country

HHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Is it true that most slav females are coalburners?

Depends but I would say they tend towards extremes. Either they are devout racists or jump on the first nigger dick they see

It depends. Most slavs who immigrate to a western country succumb to consumerism and tryhard to fit in, so they simply copy everything from media/(((high culture))). Eastern europeans are prone to this because socialism fucked them over and they only know dem struggles.

But I'd say it's 50/50%, because a lot of young and old Russians stay conservative even if immigrating into multicultural shitholes. Girls are more prone because slav girls are usually above average good looking and they get addicted to pussy pass and gratification - pretty much the same story like with our own wimmin.

Just give picture related an Instagram account, show her Starbucks, enroll her in a western college and I can almost guarantee that she would insta-FEMEN along with sucking dirty shitskin dick.

Women are women user. In Russia they know struggle and they adapt. In the west they get flooded with degeneracy and struggle gets replaced with cocks, fashion and frappucinos.

That assumes Russia will do nothing in the meantime. When you know you'll be fucked 30 years in the future if you don't do something you fucking do something.

Russia has been fucked since 1917. They dont seem interested in changing course

They are trying by re-creating the wild wild west in eastern Russia:

rt.com/business/376318-free-land-russia-far-east/

I thought about this. It could be a great new start for a lot of Holla Forumsacks

the fascination with gopnik culture is one thing i'll never understand when kievan rus and czarist russia was far more interesting

Oh no, it's retarded

Who gives a shit what fucking liberals think? They can't even decide on what they're mad about Trump for. They'll just find something else to cry about or do Olympian mental gymnastics to justify this somehow actually being in Russia's interests.

That's what happens in Ukraine right now. I'm not saying the Ukrainian gov is any better than the Russian one, I'm saying that there is people out there, fighting for their homeland, culture and langage. I share Azov ideals, and I like the way they proceed. They're not LARPing faggots.

Except they're solely funded by a kike and will never bite that hand that feeds.

I have yet to see proof of that

this.

US sanctions on russia are insanity. I was really hoping Trump would go in there and clean it up. Apparently not. Trump is doing an excellent fucking job, ESPECIALLY when viewed in comparison with obongos presidency…but this and his Iran shit worry me a little. We don't need to topple regimes, we don't need to be starting wars.
Admittedly I'm not entirely informed on what he's been doing/saying about Iran. I still have faith in him not becoming just another neocon.

This.

Russian fighters in ukraine wear soviets flags and praise stalin. Ukranians were ss patches and remember Hitler, stay pleb cocksucker.

It's really pathetic but we'll see what happens
Paired with Flynn's delusions about Iran it's been a bad week on the foreign policy side of things

SO Trump is not going to try and be friends with Russia? He is already starting the faggotry. We need to hammer him on this.

Well this is pretty dumb, but Trump lives to make deals so lifting the sanctions without any Russian concessions in return would be poor negotiating. So that's what I think Trump is doing here, he's following the 'America First' policy to the letter.

Friends with Russia =/= giving Putin everything without concessions. Putin is going to meet with him in Iceland in a month or so and until then it is ambiguous as to what the specific direction taken will be.

I'm not saying that but America is the cause of all the shit in Ukraine.

khazars BTFO

fuk u

Wht is that like? The average human is up to 6% genetically different from niggers, and look what a difference that made. I couldn't imagine how difficult it must be to you to pretend you're a normal person.

fucking goy really are animals

I think approximation are moot given how poz-controlled the molecular anthropology field is.

Thats just Realpolitik you asshole hohol

You got it right. So far, international politics are the one area Trump keeps disappointing me, be it attitude towards Israel, Iran, Russia, or even the handling of events in Syria.

Are you retarded?

Yes. That's the rebels, who are fighting for their Russian homeland, culture, and language. Ukrainians are the foreign occupants.

Just doin' real politik and sheet…as Anglin would say. Trump wants to be buddies with Russia but he realizes the "Ukrainian problem". BTW…I don't fault any former Soviet nation being hardcore against any kind of "russian influence". You're done with that bullshit. I understand. Just have to find a solution to it. That's all. Calm down.

You don't give out immediately. As said in Trump's own Art of the Deal, its a good tactic to play hard in negotiation to get what you want. Trump's probably looking for something from Russia before he lifts sanctions. Maybe having Russia guaranteed to not snuggle with china?

OBAMA SUPPORTS (((UKRAINE)))
MERKEL AND THE EU SUPPORTS (((UKRAINE)))
SOROS FUNDED THE COLOR REVOLUTION THAT INSTALLED THE CURRENT GOVERNEMNT WHO ARE 100% UNDER HIS CONTROL
IF YOU SUPPORT THE UKRAINIANS IN THIS YOU MIGHT AS WELL SUPPORT THE (((MODERATE))) REBELS IN SYRIA
UKRAINIAN NAZI'S ARE DIRECTLY FUNDED BY JEWS TO STIRR HOSTILITIES WITH RUSSIA
UKRAINIAN CURRENCY HAS INFLATED 200%+ SINCE THE NEW GOVERNEMNT TOOK CHARGE
IGNORE THE SHILLS

I hope you guys know that timoshenko is a kikess

It's really easy. The main reason of the Slavic fuckup is the TV, yeah, the TV, you heard it right. Stay with me for a moment…

Eastern Ukrainians/Russians watch Russian TV, the same is true for Crimea. Why? Because they grew up watching Soviet TV, loving Soviet movies from their golden age and knowing mainstream Soviet musicians, etc., i.e. their Soviet culture.

So when the Soviet Union fell apart, some Ukrainians/Russians, especially in East Ukraine bought satellite dishes to watch it further. They didn't care about Ukrainian TV, because they were more familiar with the faces from Russia (Soviet TV), e.g. actors, musicians, politicians. It simply looked better, was more polished, more professional.

Furthermore, they watch Russian news and see the Russian parliament on TV. Everything happens in unisons there because Putin has everybody under control or rather the corrupt fuckers are comfy as fuck. Then they watch Ukrainian news and see how they ministers are fighting every day, i.e. fist fights, which is pathetic to look at, but at least there are people who have different opinions and are not afraid to stand up for it.

Then Russia grabbed Crimea. Russian constitution states that national interests are above any referenda, because they themselves fear falling apart. It's cognitive dissonance.

Who cares if it was Russia 50 years ago. Russia fucked up giving it to Ukraine, it's their fault. Would you be okay with giving Alaska back to Russia? Because selling Alaska was an even bigger fuckup.

The Russian news promised better infrastructure, bigger pensions, etc., so the Crimean people thought, fuck it, we'll get shit for free.

Now the Russians started the same TV propaganda in eastern Ukraine and all the fuckers thought it will happen in the same peaceful manner like in Crimea and that they will get shit for free. And then it didn't happen so easy. Who would have thought?

Apart from that, Russia isn't even capable to provide bigger pensions, etc. for Crimea and Eastern Ukraine because they are poor and can't produce shit. They only sell gas.

Now the important part is that Crimea would have been better off not joining Russia because now it's open for immigrants like Chechens, Tajiks and other Asians.

Would they have stayed with Ukraine, they would have remain white. Joining the EU would have given them all the free shit that they expect from Russia. And not letting in migrants would also be easy, Poland does it, Hungary does it.

As fucked up and zog controlled Poroshenko is, it won't be better under Russian influence. With Poroshenko they can start a second Maidan. With Putin they will get their ass kicked by the red army and then get a couple more synagogues.

Of course the US was involved in the coup, but their former president Yanukovych was waek and let the corrupt Russian oligarchs create this situation by stealing money and destroying the economy. Poverty was the main reason for Maidan, not the 5 billion dollars from Nuland. Russia invested countless billions also.

That the Maidan protesters didn't have a capable leader was a big mistake, this was their main fuckup

It was a people's revolution goy, it totally wasn't because we had paid agitators on every corner pouring oil into the fire.
Also Ukraine right now is thrice as poor as it was with Yanukovich. Corruption is even worse, and the country has instated some 1984 tier laws. Freedom fo speech and expression is dead there.

NO

I want a slavette waifu. ;_;

You shouldn't drink so much vodka, Ivan.

How does paying agitators negate the fact that most people went to Maidan because of corruption and poverty from which Russian oligarchs profited a lot. How was Russia not pouring oil into the fire by bussing paid protesters from Donbass to anti-Maidan rallies in Kiev?

How is it Ukraine's fault that Russia started a proxy war because Putin was too fucking weak and corrupt to offer Ukraine trading perspectives so they had to change sides from zog east to zog west?

The 1984 tier laws must be fucking weak if radical groups can throw their politicians into trash bins.

Freedom of speech and expression… As if it exists in Russia where they jail nationalists who speak out about the tribe.

You are a morron of epic proportions. Russia is the same as the US. If you think that Russia is protecting Slavic people in this war, then think again. Poroshenko and Putin are disposing proactive patriots at the moment. When the war is over, both Russia and Ukraine will never have any Maidans because they're all dead.

The Soviet Union was supposedly against the US. Does it mean that these communists were the good guys? Put on your thinking cap…